Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Persona 3.5: The Other Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, who here knows what Persona is? If you do, then I invite you to do some Persona RP with me. If you don't know, then just PM me and I shall explain. So, I'm mostly looking for females to roleplay with, but I guess guys are okay as well. If you're interested, please PM me or leave a reply on this thread. Okay, that's it.

Brenden Blazer said:
Hey guys, who here knows what Persona is? If you do, then I invite you to do some Persona RP with me. If you don't know, then just PM me and I shall explain. So, I'm mostly looking for females to roleplay with, but I guess guys are okay as well. If you're interested, please PM me or leave a reply on this thread. Okay, that's it.

I know a little about Persona. Played some Persona 3 and the fighting game, aware of the characters in Persona 4. I like the premise, though. I'd be in. Is this going to be only 1x1 or is it open to more players as well?

Anchell said:
I know a little about Persona. Played some Persona 3 and the fighting game, aware of the characters in Persona 4. I like the premise, though. I'd be in. Is this going to be only 1x1 or is it open to more players as well?

At the moment, I only do 1x1 on this forum, because I do group threads on other forums and it seems like too much for me. So anyway, thanks for the interest. How would you like to do the RP: tread based or PM?

Brenden Blazer said:
At the moment, I only do 1x1 on this forum, because I do group threads on other forums and it seems like too much for me. So anyway, thanks for the interest. How would you like to do the RP: tread based or PM?

I prefer thread based, since it's a little easier to return to previous pages for reference. I also find it a little easier to keep track of what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom