Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Night...Forever Changed (Reydan and LingeringDesire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeley shook her head at him, "I think she can be whatever she chooses and I pray that this No thing is just a phase." Maitlyn's no and soft giggle caused the auburn haired beauty to shake her head and turn to look out the window. "God help everyone as she gets older, the little trouble maker." It seemed only a little while longer and Maitlyn was drifting off to sleep, head tilting in her car seat as she suckled on two fingers and napped on a stuffed bear.

Certain she was red faced and smiling from ear to ear, she listened intently to the list of things he was going to do to her that night once they were alone. She cleared her throat and glanced at him, "I bet you only make it through a few of those before falling asleep," She teased. "Nice... you don't want nice and I don't own things like... that." She said shaking her head, she packed her bikini and Maitlyn's, both were polka dotted numbers with ruffled bottoms.

"We'll have to keep the temperature low for her... though after she goes to sleep I'm sure we'll find a way to crank the heat up." She patted his leg, slipping her hand along his inner thigh. After the long awaited arrival she stepped out to stretch her legs. Grabbing her wallet she moved inside, hesitant... but not because of Matt with Maitlyn... she just wanted to make sure Maitlyn wouldn't be upset. Though in watching them through the window, it seemed she didn't have to worry.

"Is that your daughter and husband?" The lady behind the counter asked.

Smiling widely she nodded.

"You sure made a cute little one." The lady said watching them from the glass.

Keeley turned her head to watch them, she was right. They had. Smiling she finished with the paperwork and took the key only to step out and be complimented again. "Thank you..." she said with a smile. "I'm beginning to think so as well." She rose and kissed his cheek.

She blew a raspberry on Mait's cheek and then kissed Matt on the lips. She couldn't wait to see the cabin and Maitlyn was a wiggling mess. Unlocking the door she stepped in, it was beautiful. Here was a fireplace in the living room, a large kitchen with an island and a dining area. The bedrooms veered off that and were nice. There was a laundry set and a shower big enough for all of them. The deck on the back had a fence and the hot tub looked so good. Putting the walker up she placed Maitlyn inside and locked the wheels, leaving her in the kitchen to help unpack the car. Leaving the door open she was able to keep and eye on the little one.

When their bags were unpacked she snatched up the baby to change her diaper and then flopped down on the couch.

Matt's eyes goggled as he stepped into the cabin. It was amazing. High ceilings and big open rooms.

He grinned over at Keeley "You could fit my whole apartment in here!"

Moving over into the kitchen he put away some of the things he'd brought along for the journey. He'd transferred some of the home-cooked meals his Mom had made for him the week before into the car this morning and now he placed them in the freezer in the Cabin. This way they didn't have to spend ages cooking.

Matt finished the unpacking as Keeley took up the little one and changed her diaper. "Stinky baby!" he teased over the counter top, glad that he hadn't progressed to this task yet in their relationship. Not that, deep down, he'd really mind.

Finished, Keeley flopped onto the sofa and Matt joined her. He leaned in, nuzzling her neck, and whispered how much he loved her to her. He really did. "This is perfect, Keeley, just like you are" he finished, nibbling on her ear lobe.

Dinner was over quickly, when they put it on, eating it in front of the TV, Maitlyn watching another of her favorite Disney films. She was already yawning, a little irritable and groggy as she was fed, fussing with both Matt and Keeley as they took turns trying to get her to eat. "Bed time for this one?" Matt suggested, looking over at Keeley.

"Might be nice," he added, "I've got a bottle of wine in the fridge with our names on it and if you put her down I could set up the Jacuzzi out back? I'm intrigued to see what...not nice things you've brought to wear!"

"No," She giggled as she wiggled trying to reach him. Seated she curled into him as much as Maitlyn would allow. A soft throaty moan left her mouth as he nibbled on her ear lobe. He made her feel irresistible and she loved it. It was strange how suddenly things had changed, she didn't contemplate it for too long, fearing she'd make it come crashing down around her ankles.

Lasagna, bread and salad. It was a quick meal and she was shocked about the home cooked meals. Keeley loved cooking, but the break was nice. Also, his mom could cook. Maitlyn sat between them laughing and curling into Matt, a job Keeley had thought was hers. The little dear was worn out, Keeley took her to the bedroom and nursed. Thinking of what he'd said before she left.

humming softly she held their daughter to her breast with one arm and changed her into pajama's with the other. It was an experienced hand that had this gift. Maitlyn didn't drink nearly enough of her breast milk. That bottle of wine sounded good, pulling out the pump she quickly emptied her breasts and popped the bottles in the fridge. Maitlyn wouldn't like being bottle fed but maybe she would take it from Matt.

Leaving the sleeping child in her own room she closed the door and moved to theirs. It was a hot tub, she had her bikini but she'd also brought a slinky little gray night gown with lacy cut outs on her breasts, on the hem and v's along her thighs. Another black silky negligee and matching panties were tucked in there too... but it was a hot tub.

Pulling on her bikini she walked out to the deck, she could always take them off.

Matt whistled in appreciation as she stepped out, maybe a little uncertain, onto the deck in her bikini. It was white, with red dots, and some very intriguing ruffled bottoms. They were also, he noticed, very small. Keeley was a slender woman, as she had been two years ago when they first slept together, but motherhood had defined her curves a little more. He knew she was sensitive about them. Knew that she struggled with her larger breasts, hiding them under jumpers a lot of the time, and also anxious about the stretch marks that pregnancy brought. But Matt, yet again, was struck by how beautiful she was. He wasn't sure what about Keeley's maternal elements really got his heart racing. It was as if they were somehow some sort of natural aphrodisiac to him, something utterly intrinsic to their relationship. He watched as she stepped gently over the decking and, swinging her legs over the side, slid into the jacuzzi with him.

He arched an eyebrow at her. "My my Keeley Frayne" he grinned lasciviously, waggling his eyebrows at her, "Have I ever told you that you're quite the stunner?" He reached down and produced the wine and two glasses, pouring her one first, and then himself. "Cheers" he said and they clinked glasses. The water bubbled around them, frothing and splashing, and he smiled at her lovingly. "This is going to sound stupid" he said "but back when I used to dream of you in high school..." He stopped. Maybe he'd not told her this. "Yeah" he said, a little embarrassed, "I wanted you so much...wanted to be with you so much but was such a coward that instead of asking you out I just used to dream about what it would be like to be together." He shrugged, a little chagrined, and continued "This was one of my favourites. A little escape to a private cabin in the woods. Just you and me. In a jacuzzi." He grinned. "You know, even with Maitlyn here the dream still seems to hold up. She's become almost as precious to me as you".

The water was hot, the air steamy, and Matt was already quite worked up about the woman he wanted to make his future wife. Tentatively he reached out, feeling her soft skin through the water, and then pulled her closer to him so that she ended up astride his lap. Her face, red and flushed from the heat, was pressed to his. Their foreheads touched. "I did say ALMOST as precious" he grinned at her woolfishly. "Keeley Frayne will always be my number one girl." He was a little overcome now, his lust for her racing but also his emotions hiking up higher and higher. "I've loved you for so long Keeley" he murmured "and I was so stupid to leave you for Chicago. I can't promise you I won't be stupid again. I'm trying my best but, as you know, I'm a deeply foolish man. Just....just promise me that if I'm ever that stupid again you'll give me a final chance to make it right. Because, deep down, I'll only ever love you. No other woman. Not like this". He drew her closer on his lap for emphasis, feeling his growing hardness press against the soft fabric of her bikini bottoms. The ruffles tickled his navel. "I love your daughter, of course" he added, knowing how important that was to her. To both of them really. "But you're the woman I adore. Thank God you were bright enough to give me a second chance, Keeley, because I've never been as happy in my entire life as I've been this week in Hammond's Cove with you". He kissed her, tenderly, pulling her right against him and not closing his eyes. What fantasy could compare to the vision before him?

She blushed, embarrassed by his antics and a little concerned that all he saw her as was a sexy female. Already he'd made her feel like a whore when he rolled over the morning after. No, it hadn't happened again but he'd run off and couldn't even talk to her. It was scary to think he could do it again and instead of just her, he'd leave Maitlyn too. Maybe he could grow up and change and well, be different now.

She took the glass and after clinking it with his, sipped some down. Her brow rose, dreamed of her... in high school? His little explanation was humbling. It was nice knowing he thought of her as much, but it centered around sex. She'd thought of him too, but it was a very different light. She thought of them growing old and vacationing as a family, it wasn't JUST about sex.

When he pulled her into his lap she shook her head. Then he confirmed what she already suspected and it sent her heart plummeting. He wanted her to promise him a final chance to make everything right if he was foolish again. How many chances could a guy need? He kissed her, not really allowing any words to fall from her lips before this moment.

Finally, when air was needed and she pressed him back a bit, she spoke. "No... I'm sorry Matt. But this is as far as chances go. If you..." She swallowed hard at her pause. "If you walk away from me... from her... from us. Then... well, I can't go through it again. This is your one and only second chance. You make it right, now or never. I can't just let men in and out of her life, I haven't. You are the first man to be in her life, she treasures you and it's only been a week. Imagine a month or a year down the road. How would losing you devastate her and devastate me?"

She looked toward the house, "if you can't say you'll be with me and be with us, then take us home tomorrow so we can find someone that will." She bit her lip. "If you can, then we welcome you with open arms... But you have to be in it for the long haul and not for just the short term." She met his gaze. Was he just playing her, riling her up to see where she stood... feeling her out, so to speak?

"I love you, and I've loved you for a very long time. I can't just let you go without a fight... not this time when our daughter is involved." She said softly.

He looked at Keeley, biting her lip, and understood her words, although the significance of her last phrase escaped him. Of course Maitlyn would be his child, he thought, the wine ensuring that the true meaning of her confession was out of his grasp, of course she would. Just like Keeley would be his wife...

He gazed into her eyes for a moment, unsure and adrift, holding her tight in the hot water as the bubbles began to die down. His first reaction was to be a little hurt, stung that she would cut him out of her life so quickly if he didn't love her. Stung, moreover, that she thought he didn't love her enough already. That she was unsure.

But as she continued Matt found his frown melting away and his hands drawing her closer against his chest. He nodded as she spoke, listening to her anxiety about Maitlyn. It would be unfair, he reflected, to plunge the child into uncertainty on a whim. Keeley was just doing her duty as a mother, putting her child (and her head) in front of her heart. It was, he thought with a little smile as he watched her nervous face, one of the many reasons he loved her.

When she finished he paused a few seconds, watching her, gathering his thoughts. Then, when he knew she was growing anxious, he reached out with one arm behind him. "Ok" he said softly, fingers scrabbling on the decking behind him out of sight of Keeley, "Ok Keeley Frayne. I know what you mean. It wouldn't be fair on the two of you. Just know" his fingers closed around the box, "just know that this isn't exactly how I planned this!" Matt was grinning now as he brought his arm back around clutching the small box tightly. "I wanted to go down on one knee".

He opened the box, letting the sapphires in the ring sparkle slightly in the lights coming from the cabin behind them, and, before she could say anything, gazed deeply into her eyes. "Keeley Frayne," he began "I've loved you for so long. Since we were small. Hand in hand. I loved going down to the beach to look for starfish with you when we were eight. I loved sitting in your room listening to music on headphones. I loved sitting next to you on the school bus for ten years, talking, chatting, sharing packed lunches. I love your hair and your laugh and your caring manner. I love you for forgiving me, two years ago, and I love your child. And most of all, Keeley, I love being with you. This week has been the happiest of my life." He withdrew the ring from the box, holding it up for her to see. "So marry me Keeley Frayne. I'd love for you to become Keeley Browning. For Maitlyn to be my daughter. For us to be the family we were meant to be." He kissed her but, not able to resist teasing her a little, feigned dropping the ring into the water, face full of terror, before bringing it back up with a flourish and a chuckle.

"So Keeley" he said, feeling his heart race as he waited for her answer, "What do you say? Trust me this once and I promise, I swear, I'll never let you down again."

She watched him closely, the edges of his lips turning down into a frown. Biting her lip she sighed and turned her head from his as she spoke. Though by the time she finished, the frown was gone and in it's place a tiny smile. He didn't immediately speak, something that caught her off guard. She was certain he would have something to say, some argument or rebuttal to her words.

Keeley's head tilted at his small utterance. "ok?" She questioned him softly. He smiled at her and kept going, picking up with a repeat of the short word. Her brows furrowed the more he continued, planned and one knee. She was distracted, her eyes flitting to his hand now a small box resting on his palm. Realization hit her as the metallic whine of the lid popped open and her eyes fell on the most beautiful ring she'd ever seen.

Licking her lips nervously, she allowed herself a sneak peek into his eyes. His eyes held such love and affection for her, she thought she might be dreaming. His words, sweet and calm flooded her ears and she drank it all in. His words were perfect, making them a complete family was ideal. This needed to happen, but so did something else...

She swallowed hard, kissing him back tenderly and playing along as he pretended to drop the ring. Good ole Matt, always the kidder. Her eyes held his, her mouth felt so dry as she waited to give him her answer.

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you..." She said softly, tears in her eyes. Keeley would be sure to tell him about Maitlyn before they got married... they had plenty of time.

Her fingers rubbed along his neck as she pulled him to her, lips seeking his in the heat of the moment as she slid into his lap fully and sighed. This was home and this was meant to be... maybe a little out of order , but still, meant to be.

Matt pulled Keeley to him, closing his eyes as he felt her body press against him. "Thank God" he whispered, more to himself than to her, as he held her. "Thought I'd really fucked up with you until this week."

Chicago had been so....messy. He'd not drunk, promised not to after messing up with Keeley, but he had been tempted. Sorely tempted. Keeley had been his first, his only sexual partner, and he'd never had another. There had been offers. A few. But Matt's head and heart were so torn and conflicted he hardly noticed. Long nights and a little bit of facebook stalking and agonising days where all he thought about was fucking up that one morning....

He opened his eyes, just a peak, worried that she would be...gone. Vanished. Or would hate him for some reason. But there she was, freckled face and brown eyes, deep with love, mere inches from his own. He smiled. Relieved and passionate. Reaching for her hand he held it between them as he slid the engagement ring onto her finger. "I love you Keeley Frayne" he intoned, never breaking gaze into her eyes, "and I want you to be Keeley Browning forever. And I want your daughter in our life as well. She can be Maitlyn Frayne or Maitlyn Browning or whatever she wants..."

He smiled at the sight of his new wife-to-be. And suddenly he was whistling and humming.

Ba ba da da da dah dah da. Ba ba dah da dada dahhh.

It was the theme from Robin Hood, the bit the Rooster did at the beginning, and as he watched Keeley puzzle it out, her nose wrinkle in effort, he reached around and deftly unhooked her bikini top. As it started to loosen on her, fabric falling away around the front now the clasp was undone, he reached down and ran his fingers lightly around the elastic waist of the bottoms. "I love you Keeley Browning" he murmured, nose pressed to her nose, "and I think you know just how badly I want you. The question is, have I wooed you enough to have you now?"

Keeley stared into his eyes and smiled, he was all she ever wanted. There was never another for her. Sex for the first time and getting pregnant, who did that. She didn't know she was his first and only as well. It was nice, they fit so well together and were able to bring out so much pleasure in each other. It had been hard without him, but she had a kid to look after and couldn't spend her days lamenting over him. That was a lie she cried for him every night. Big silent tears absorbed into her pillow at night after Maitlyn was born. She held her and saw him.

But that was over now. She sat there, wondering where his mind was. But he put the ring on her finger and together they admired it together. "I love you too... Maitlyn Browning.. our daughter, not just mine." She smiled at him softly, before leaning in for a soft kiss. Only to release his lips to hear whistling and humming. She laughed, trying to figure it out as her top fell away.

Her eyes gazed into his as he teased her bikini bottoms. Her hand traveled down his chest and to his swim trunks. "Ooh you want me bad..." She said softly. Pushing away from him and rising. She pulled the top off and tossed it onto the deck before pulling off her bottoms and turning. She tossed her bottoms on the deck too and then smiled at him over her shoulder. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She asked wiggling her ass at him.

She'd always wanted to do it against the side like this. Especially since she could hold on to the side and his hands would be free to tease her clit and her breasts. Her fingers could be seen rubbing her pussy between her legs, starting without him. "Well?"

"I want you so badly Keeley" he gasped as he felt her hand brush the head of his cock through his trunks. "You know I do...You know I love you..."

Then Matt watched, in awe of this woman he had loved for so long, as she stood and turned, tossing her bottoms away. Her ass was a perfect little peach. He knew she was a little self-conscious about it, had always struggled with her image since middle school, but now all he could see was a vision of sensual perfection. She was wiggling it at him, a naughty grin on her face, and he reached out and caressed the soft flesh. He kneaded her ass cheeks with his hands, enjoying the feminine curves that were causing his cock to ache like an iron bar, and grinned.

"All I was waiting for was for you to tell me that you'd be mine forever" he smiled, standing up and landing a firm smack on her right ass cheek. The flesh jiggled satisfyingly as the noise echoed slightly around the deck. "Sorry," he grinned, not sorry at all, "had to be done".

He leaned forward, pressing her against the side of the jacuzzi, turning her in his arms to kiss her. She was sat now on the edge of the jacuzzi, hands gripping the sides, and he guided his rock hard member into her waiting cunt. Keeley was tight and wet and he was ready for her, and they quickly picked up a hot and heavy rhythm.

"Holy shit woman" he groaned, feeling her legs wrap around his waist, and his hands rose to carress her stunning breasts. He cupped the swell of each in his hands, holding them firmly, and bent down to tease the nipples in his teeth. The slightest of tangs told him that, even after feeding Maitlyn, she was still full of milk. He drew back, smiling, and leaned in to kiss her passionately. His cock was hammering deep within her now, the plastic of the jacuzzi side squeaking under the strain of their love making, and his left hand dropped to find the delicate little nub of her clit. He strummed it, feeling her buck against him, and concentrated on driving her wild.

"Like this Mrs Browning?" he whispered to her, nose to nose, "or would you prefer to be the other way around?" He pressed in, grinding his cock as deep as it would go within her, and added "I knew I should have proposed to you when we turned sixteen. Should have made you my wife straight away and not been such a dumbass. I'm so glad you forgave me." He ground against her a little more. Another kiss, tongues dueling now, and he drew back again. "Tell me exactly how to please you Mrs Browning."

She gasped as he smacked her on her rear, her hands coming up to settle herself before he turned her and her fingers went around his back. The cold plastic edge came into contact with her ass and she shivered. Clinging to him she smiled, "I'll be yours forever and always." She whispered as he slid himself deep inside her tight cunny.

"Oh god." She moaned as he set up the rhythm and she followed along. Her fingers clenched into his back as her legs wrapped firmly, pulling his dick in deeper to her body. One hand held to the edge and the other held his shoulder while his hands moved over her breasts. Her head fell back gasping as he dipped to tease her nipples. Her taunt nipples released milk causing her to sigh.

She felt him pull away and watched his lips rise to hers, moaning into the kiss as he slammed himself home within her. She whimpered softly, hips bucking wildly as he began to rub her clit. Her fingers clenched hard into his shoulder as he toyed with her clit as he fucked her hard.

"Yes... yes." She said. the only words she could manage as he pounded into her. Grinding himself into her caused her pussy to clench hard. She could only moan and whimper as he ground into her and fucked her still. The next kiss was heated, his tongue sweeping her mouth. "Keep doing this Matt..." she moaned as she arched and bucked against him. "Rub... suck... grind and thrust." She said in a throaty moan. Her ass was moving, rubbing into the edge of the Jacuzzi as she thrust herself onto his cock.

Keeley was so close and knew in just a moment she would be losing her mind. "I'm cumming... Matt... Oh god... I love you... I love you." She moaned arching and writhing against him as her body exploded in a huge orgasm. She screamed his name as he pounded her through her orgasm.

She was writhing against him, her legs pulling him deeper and deeper, and Matt Browning was lost in the moment. In his love for Keeley Browning. His love and lust for his new wife-to-be.

His cock was throbbing, almost painfully, inside her, aching for release, and he spurred on his efforts as he heard her gasped desires turn into a keening moan as she came. He felt Keeley spasm around his member, her hot juices slicking their flesh and seeping from her well-loved hole, and he came. No longer able to hold back, he felt his seed splash deep inside her and shuddered and moaned. He leaned in, kissing her, mashing his needy mouth against hers, feeling their tongues tangle together.

They had forgotten a condom, he suddenly realised, as he leaned against her, still embedded in her, panting for breath. But he also realised that he didn't care. In fact the idea turned him on further. He wanted to get her pregnant, the thought suddenly struck him, and the idea made him harder again, stretching her cunny a little. He wanted to see her swell with his child, to finally bind them together as they had always meant to be, and he reached down and gripped her ass.

"Come on you!" he grinned and then lifted her bodily up from the edge of the jacuzzi. She wasn't heavy, despite her slight and delicious curves, and he carried her in his arms, muscles straining only a little, out of the water. She clung to him and he kissed her, teasing her lips in his teeth, as he maneuvered her through the patio doors to the kitchen.

Plonking her ass on the marble surface of the counter top he kissed her, tangling his hand in her hair, before kneeling between her legs. His lips brushed the silken insides of her thighs, still dripping with water, and he grinned up at her. "Will you let me please you Mrs Browning?" he smirked.

She knew in the flailing moments of her own pleasure he'd reached his own peak, something that brought joy into her soul. To know they could do such a thing to one another, it was perfect. Her fingers slid to his face holding him to her, much like her legs that still kept him deeply embedded in her pulsing sex. Keeley knew she fully belonged to this man, it was more than the ring on her finger and the relationship itself, it was a feeling deep in her body.

This kiss helped her calm but also showed that they were still hot and needy. Keeley moaned, they'd forgotten protection again. It would not be cool to have two kids out of wedlock... nor would the fact be nice if the next kid came out looking just like Maitlyn, he'd put the pieces together and hate her. but she couldn't just blurt it out now and there never was a good time to tell him. Though it seemed the fact he could become a father in any one of their meetings didn't bother him.

"Oh..." She moaned, feeling him go rock hard inside her again. "You will be the death of me..." She said with a pleased smile on her face as he carried her inside. Then there she was, ass on the cold counter and their bodies tangling again. She braced herself for another session, but he pulled from her depths. The heart wrenching pain was more than the actual physical aspect. "No, Matt.. please.." She said , starting to beg him as he knelt.

Her green eyes followed him as his lips trailed fire on her inner thighs. Hadn't he just cum inside her? She thought. "But you just came inside me... I don't know if you should... unless you want to." She rested a foot on his shoulder, her fingers slipping into his hair as she curled forward. "Besides, you already please me..." Looking at the ring, she smiled. "Very pleasing indeed." Her little giggle wrinkled her nose as she leaned back a bit further to watch him.

He rose, smiling ruefully. "Yeah...forgot that" he chuckled, letting her pull him in for a kiss, "Guess that wine must have gone to my head!"

Matt held her close for a minute, feeling the cold marble underneath her, his cock still hot and hard. "I love you Keeley Browning" he smiled, watching her admire the ring on her finger again. "That's been in my family since the 1930s" he said, stroking her hair tenderly. "My great grandad saved for years to afford it. During the depression. He..." he slowed, gazing deep into her eyes, "he traveled the country looking for work but never forgot his sweetheart back home. I...I wanted to give it to you since the first time I fell in love with you but now it seems really appropriate. I...I fucked everything up by leaving and this ring and that story is my promise that even if work takes me away from you from now on I'll never, ever, ever forget you. Or fail to come back to you."

"Now" he murmured, kissing her deeply and drawing her close "I think this engagement needs a little more consummating."

He slid his cock easily into her well-fucked hole. "God I love you" he gasped, feeling her depths clutch his cock. Making love to Keeley consumed him. It felt like the most natural thing in the entire world and, as he began to fuck her hard and fast on the kitchen counter, he thought about just how deeply devoted to her he was. It was more than physical, their coupling, it was something profound and caring.

Matt drew his cock out slowly, knowing she was close, until only the head was still within her. He grinned slyly at her. "Do you want me to finish you here sweetie?" he said huskily "or in our bed? Or", he squeezed her ass a little, "in your curvy, gorgeous, peachy little butt?"

"Yeah, the wine went to your head... not the hot fiance at your beck and call..." She teased, rubbing her nose against his. She loved the affection, the moment being held and she loved the ring. Her gaze drifted to it time and time again. He must have caught her, because he spoke of it and of how it came into his family. She felt special and proud to be the wearer of this ring, her eyes fell to his lips as he pulled her in close and kissed her.

Keeley moaned as the kiss deepened, eyes remaining closed as her hands moved around him. Giving a soft giggle as he said they needed more consummating of their engagement. It was only a moment and he was sheathed, once again in her pussy. A loud moan left her lips as he moved. Each stroke taking him deeper into her body as her lips found his once more.

She found, that on the counter, she couldn't move so well, but he took her to new heights as he filled her depths repeatedly. Taking her hard and fast, making her breathless with lust. Her body pulsed around him, leaving her crying out, softly, for more. She felt her orgasm, and wanted to fall over that blissful edge on him. But she felt him slowly leaving her.

A whimper left her as she felt him leaving her, he stopped. Her pussy clenched and fluttered around the head of his cock. His question leaving her confused for a moment. He'd never asked before, what made this time different. She licked her lower lip and smiled. "I've never had it in my ass, will you be gentle?" She asked softly, very interested in the idea brought up by her fiance. Fiance, the word made her smile.

"I'd never do anything to hurt you" he whispered, cupping her cheek in his hand, "not ever again".

He withdrew from her, groaning slightly as her tight hole let go of his cock reluctantly, and then placed a gentle arm under her knees. Taking her in his arms he carried her, tenderly, through to their master bed. Depositing her on the bed he kissed her forehead.

"Wait here a second Mrs Browning" he smiled down at her before scooting over to their wash bag and extracting the lube he'd bought for this trip. He'd not originally planned anything risque for it, just brought it along in case Keeley was feeling tender or sore down there and needed a little extra help.

He lay on the bed, feeling the blankets soft beneath him, and beckoned her close. Matt drew her in for a kiss, lusty yet still tender and loving, and kept his eyes locked on hers. "I love you" he whispered, smiling at the sight of those wide eyes he'd fallen in love with ten or more years ago.

They'd sat, side by side, overlooking the bay of Hammond's Cove. This was her favourite spot, he knew, up where she could see all the boats coming and going and the flecks on the sea that were the seals darting about. Keeley was, like so many Hammond's Cove people, of the sea. Sea green eyes and wind swept hair.

Teenaged in his memory, they dangled their legs on the bench on the lookout point.

"D'ya think Todd and Kenzie will be together forever?" she'd ask, not taking her eyes from the surf, watching the fishing boats draw in for the evening. "I mean, like, more than boyfriend and girlfriend. Partners?"

She was unusually hesitant, never one to mince her words, and he'd looked at her, heart fluttering. "I think so. Maybe" he said, lamely, unable to voice what he really felt. That it was the two of them who should be together forever.

She'd tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, only to have it blown free again by the wind, and looked at him now, green eyes full of...something. "I want to be loved, Matty, properly loved by someone forever. I know that might seem like a dream, rather than reality, but that's what I know I need. They'll only ever be one person for me."

"I know" he whispered, his hand brushing against hers on the bench, and he'd slid closer, never loosing sight of those green eyes that seemed to beckon him on, "I know" he repeated, leaning in....

"MATTEEEE! KEELLEEEE!" The voice broke them apart and they saw Kenzie jogging up the hill to them, Todd in her wake. He'd stood, awkward at the interruption, and helped Keeley up.

"Looks like we've been found" he said ruefully.

It was the closest they had ever come to kissing and now, for some reason, the memory had bubbled to the surface. Unable to stop it, Matt chewed on his lip a second, gazing into those same green eyes.

"I never stopped loving you" he whispered to her.

He pulled her closer, so that she was on top of him, kissing her face, as he squeezed a spot of lube onto his index finger. Reaching around he pressed, ever so gently, against the little bud of her asshole. "Just stop me, whenever, WHENEVER, you don't like it" he whispered to her, peppering her face with kisses as he did.

This needed to be about her, all about her, and the only reason he was pursuing this was because he wanted to give Keeley Frayne pleasures she had never felt before.

"I know," She whispered. smiling as he added 'not ever again'. If only he knew the full truth, he'd accuse her of hurting him. It would break the trust bond they had growing. But during sex was not the time to tell him and well it seemed as if it were all they could do. It had been bottled up for years and now it was all the duo could think of. Not that it was a bad thing.

She was lifted into the air and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pressed her lips to his jaw and neck. They moved through the rooms to their bedroom and gently she was placed on the bed. Her hands slowly caressed his chest before letting him go fully. Though curiously she watched him.

When he was on his back she smiled at his beckoning and rolled over the covers to him. She didn't climb on top, knowing that from what she'd seen she would end up on all fours with her ass in the air like an animal in heat. This was a sacred thing to allow him. It was a bit scary too, especially when she was an anal virgin, but he brought it up so she assumed it was something he liked.

"I love you too," She giggled, her eyes staring into his. His soft, sweet words caused her eyes to soften. In this moment he pulled her on top of him and peppered her face with soft brushes of his lips. "Same here... I mean, how could I ever forget you when you were the first to have my heart... the only." She tensed a bit when she felt his finger against her tiny little pucker. The tears fell and she wiped them away.

Keeley knew he was the only one for her and wanted to give this to him. "Not with me on top, I'm afraid it will hurt too much." She climbed off of him and grabbed her phone. A quick search brought her to an article, biting her lip she said, "I , uh, I want to try anal this way... it keeps you close and I love being held and you hold me so well." She turned the phone toward him.

He grinned, blushing a little in the blue light of the phone, as she showed him the picture. Matt was a little unsure as well, truth be told, but he loved Keeley and wanted to experience everything he could with her. Wanted to make up for every second his stupidity had cost them. And she had the most perfect peachy ass. That was also a big part of the picture. It wasn't, he thought, that he was an ass man. Or a breasts man. Or anything else. Clearly what he was was a Keeley Frayne man.

"Ok" he murmured and they scrabbled for position. They collapsed the first time, falling into a giggling heap of grinning faces and tangled limbs, Matt leaning in to steal a kiss from Keeley as she blew her fringe out of her face in mock exasperation. Finally, however, they were poised together. She was lying on her side, Matt poised behind, and her hair was splayed across her shoulder in a beautiful free wave. He scooted closer to her, brushing it to one side with his hand and gently kissed her neck. She turned back towards him, looking at him over her shoulder with those big saucer eyes that he adored, and he kissed her again. "I love you Keeley" he whispered.
He inched forward slowly, feeling the head of his cock press gently at her sphincter. He'd lubed her up quite a bit but still went very slowly, carefully, not wanting to hurt his fiance. Gently, he felt her hole open to him and heard her gasp. He bent in to her, copying the position from the phone, caressing her breast with one hand and with the other reaching down in a fanning motion to gently stoke her clit lovingly. He'd messed up her life, he knew that now, screwed everything up, and there was nothing Matt Browning wanted more than to spend the rest of his life fixing it.

He pushed a little deeper, still inching slowly forward, feeling her tight passage adapt to his length and thickness. "Is this ok for you darling?" he whispered.

It was heavenly, the tightness and the way she felt so delicate in his arms, obviously trusting him immensely to let him take this step with her. He remembered what she'd said about loving being held in his arms and, as he felt his cock push to his length inside her ass, Matt wrapped his arms around her, and pressed his cheek to hers. He kissed her sideways lips and listened to her heartbeat. Fast and fluttering. He smiled softly in the darkness. "I adore you" he whispered into her "ready now?"

She hit a button on her phone and the picture went away. Keel had assumed it would be something easy to do but they were both nervous and excited, arms and legs were everywhere and they got tangled. She laughed and returned his soft kiss, this was a big moment for them. It was, for her, something that showed she was totally trusting of him.

His soft I love you, was met with a smile and a slight brush of her hand over his cheek. "I love you too." she whispered as he pressed his cock into her tightening pucker. Her gasp was not one of displeasure, she was certain it would hurt, but as the article stated the position opened her to him and could easily be moved into another position should they choose.

Keeley moaned as his fingers stroked her clit, his other arm wrapping about her and caressing her breast. He was slow and loving in his movements, nothing too jarring or brutal. "Yes, I am fine." She whispered back softly. When he bottomed out she felt her pussy flutter, something she hadn't expected. Keeley turned her head more to face his and steal soft sweet kisses as he toyed with her body still.

"I adore you more," She said softly, her fingers stroking over his handsome face as she nodded. "Yes please, I am ready." Her own hand moved down between her legs and stroked, though as he moved she couldn't keep the pace. It felt better than she ever thought it would, though she knew when she'd been pregnant with Maitlyn she had cravings for this exact thing with HIM.

She groaned remembering the nights she lay in bed dreaming of him. It wasn't hard to reach orgasm in this manner. Opening her eyes she watched his face and smiled. "When I was pregnant with Maitlyn... I wanted you like this. I craved you. I wanted you." She couldn't afford tears, but they came to her eyes anyway. Even as she felt herself fading away into bliss. "I love only you Matt... always and only you." She felt the wetness on her thighs as she came for him, hands searching for his.

He felt himself harden, if that was even possible given how rock hard he was already, at the thought of a pregnant Keeley lying in bed thinking of him. He didn't know why he found the idea of her pregnant so deeply appealing, so attractive, but he did. He smiled, kissing her lips, his cock deep inside her twitching hole. "I love you. Every night in Chicago I'd think of you. Only you." Matt grinned. "A lot of it was about how I'd messed up but sometimes it was like this".

He began to fuck her, ever so gently, moving in and out of her ass as she whimpered and moaned against him, her back arching into his, her delicious ass grinding against his hips. She was a writhing, gasping, little thing and, with his hand on her clit, Keeley was soon moaning. He drank in her words, letting them roll over him. "I love only you Matt... always and only you." And she was crying. He let go of her breast with his free hand and reached up to wipe away a tear.

"No more tears" he said softly "no more tears ever again for you Keeley Browning. Just happiness".

He felt the telltale moisture on his fingers, knew she had climaxed in his arms, and the knowledge pushed him over the edge. He came deep inside her, pressed up against her back, caressing her with all the tenderness he could muster. He loved her.

Matt Browning woke the next morning in a daze of love and lust. The blankets were deliciously warm and he stretched, enjoying the lazy sensation of waking on holiday. She was beside him in bed, nursing Maitlyn, and he looked up at her, her robe falling tantalisingly open, and grinned.

"What a way to wake up" he purred in satisfaction. "I feel like the cat that got the cream today darling. Having you beside me every day and every night...."

He sat up against the bedstead, leaning in to kiss first her forehead and then Mait's. "When we move back to Hammond's Cove I want us to seriously think about living together" he said softly, putting an arm around her shoulders. "Seriously Keeley."

She felt him wipe her tears, "they are happy... I'm so happy I am yours and you are mine and together we are Maitlyn's..." She whispered as she felt him tense, his peak had been reached and she felt his hands so gentle upon her flesh, stroking and caressing her as they settled there in the bed against one another and linked.

Keeley didn't remember falling asleep, but Maitlyn's happy gargle from the other room woke her in the early morning light. Stretching languidly she moved to the bathroom to relieve her aching bladder. washing her hands and grabbing her robe as the laughter turned to tears and crying.

"Momma's coming Mait..." She opened the door and placed the child on the bed where the diapers were laid out with the wipes. "Let's change the stinky baby and then feed the stinky baby." Maitlyn giggled and said no, of course.

Hoping to sleep a bit more, maybe she carried their daughter to their room and snuggled back onto her side of the bed.

"Daddy!" Maitlyn cried out, seeing Matt. Her face lighting up, but when he didn't move she dropped it.

Keeley felt her heart skip a beat as she pulled the child close and snuggled into the blankets as she leaned back against the pillows and began to nurse the little girl. Maitlyn played with the robe and yawned around the nipple in her mouth.

She smiled at him, then he spoke and Maitlyn popped her head around to look at him, a dribble of milk running along her chin.

"It has been nice," she exclaimed. It felt so adult and grown up to work as a family unit the past few days. She wasn't sure what would happen or how they would function upon their return.

Maitlyn patted his cheek and smiled as he kissed her forehead.

His words were soft, but impactful. She took a moment to think about it. "Why wait until then, we can discuss it now and have a plan in place for our return." She stated. Her eyes met his, "Your place is too small to house all of us... and if we are getting married then finding a new place is ideal instead of settling into the one you have now."

"Why not" he said sighing contentedly, sinking back into the soft pillow.

He thought for a moment. "You know..." he began, memories coming back, "I remember seeing something in the paper about the old Barret place being on the market. You used to love that house, the one overlooking the sea, just a couple of streets over from where our parents live." He looked down at Maitlyn. "Plenty of room for trouble here" he said, smiling, then took the child who had finished feeding up into his arms. Bouncing her on his lap he grinned into that familiar little face. She looked so much like Keeley, the eyes and the hair, but there were touches of something else familiar about the child. Just little things but ones he couldn't place. He shrugged, drawing the little thing close as she gabbled at him, and laughing as Mait tangled her hands in his stubbly beard.

"Ouch little 'un" he said in mock pain "are you trying to tell Daddy something? Do you think that Daddy needs to shave?"

"Dadda Dadda Daddy Daddy" Maitlyn chuckled happily in her breathy little voice, eyes full of the same love and affection that he was looking at her with.

He turned his head to Keeley, Maitlyn copying, and grinned. "You reckon I should shave darling?" he asked, wanting her opinion. "If the beard annoys you you just have to say. I am entirely at your command from now on."

He handed her back Maitlyn and rose to shower and dress. Within half an hour they were all breakfasted and ready to go on their trip to the Falls. Getting out of the front door was relatively stressful, as Maitlyn had forgotten her favorite cuddly toy, and Matt had to dash back in for it.

"See, here you go" he smiled, as Mait wrenched the toy from him with eager little fingers "Daddy saves the day!"

"You don't mind me using Daddy do you?" he asked, suddenly realising he'd fallen into it without asking, "if it makes you uncomfortable I can stop..."

The old Barret place, boy did that ring a bell and bring back some childhood memories. The couple that lived there when she was growing up was the high school science teacher and her husband, the only lawyer in town. They never had kids but had a plethora of animals. They through amazing parties and barbeques. She heard they retired and moved to Florida and they weren't sure if they wanted to sell the house or give it to relatives. With this tidbit of info it seemed that the couple had made up their mind.

She smiled at him, there was plenty of room for all of them and a few more. Keeley bit her lip, she didn't want to ruin any of it. Her hand moved over his jaw thoughtfully, "I think I'd like to see it, but it is your face and if you like it, then keep it."

Taking Maitlyn she watched him walk away. After eating and bathing and dressing the trio was ready to hit the road. Of course, Maitlyn had splashed and had a good time in the sink as she bathed. The little minx enjoyed making a mess and laughing about it all the while. Once in the car and fully settled she watched him with their daughter.

"Dada!" The little girl shouted.

"I don't mind, she doesn't mind and well if you do mind then tough luck cause Mait has named you. There is no getting out of it now!" She pressed her lips to his cheek and smiled. Clipping her belt in she laughed. She wore jeans, a green sweater and a black fleece vest, Maitlyn's outfit matched moms in that she wore a green shirt and jean overalls. Then she wore a black cardigan and jacket over that. She snuggled with her monkey in the backseat, singing to the radio.

Matt smiled as he watched Keeley wash and dress Maitlyn, the little child struggling and giggling in equal measure. "Silly baby" he murmured, watching her. Moments like this were increasingly special for him. Increasingly lovely. He was like an addict - he wanted more.

"Well we could go and see it together, the Barret Place I mean" he said, smiling, as they set off down the road, following the signs to the Falls. "I'd like to sort something out."

He listened to Mait giggle in the back seat, singing in her little breathy voice, and cuddling monkey. As he looked at her in the rear-view mirror he was struck, as always when he looked at the child, by the sight of something so familiar about her. Who was her father, he mused, unable to take his eyes off the happy little child, was it someone he knew? Someone whose face he saw on a regular basis? Why else was she so familiar.

He smiled at Keeley as the child sang to the CD. "Is this..." he hesitated, unsure about it, "...Frozen?" He chuckled at Keeley's raised eyebrow. "Ok ok ok. Clearly not. I can see I'm going to have to get a lot better at this sort of thing aren't I? Because I...."

He clenched his fingers on the wheel, wanting to put it just how he wanted it to sound. "I don't want Mait to be an only child. I want her to have brothers and sist....well, half brothers and sisters I guess, but I want to have kids with you Keeley. I really do. Spending time with her has been amazing. Earth-shaking. It really has."

He pulled into the carpark, where the map had said they could get the boat out to see the Falls, and looked over at those sea green eyes. "I want to love you forever. The two of you".

"I'd like that, we can make an appointment for when we get back. I think it's the best thing if we are going to do this... for real and all." She said softly, talking about marriage and their relationship. Her gaze shifted to Mait in the back, singing and giggling her little heart out. It was hard to believe the little one would be two soon, she didn't want to think about it.

As Matt watched their daughter intently in the mirror, she wondered if he could see it... or if it was just that he was trying to figure out the music. At least, that was what she assumed when he asked. Eye brow raising as she and Maitlyn laughed. But, he got serious before she could answer.

Her lips curled into a smile and Maitlyn squealed from the back. She wanted to stop him, to keep him from saying half siblings at all. She needed to tell him, but she wasn't nearly brave enough. Her eyes fell on Maitlyn, she smiled as the car came to a stop in a spot.

"I think we'd like that but this time... after we are married please." She unsnapped her belt and slid from the car. her body had healed and as much as they had been going at it without protection, it was any wonder she wasn't already. Then again, it had only been a week. She pulled the straps from Maitlyn who immediately squealed out "DADDA!!!!"

Keeley was taken back a moment. "Maitlyn, come on, let's go!"

"NO!" She yelled, "Dadda!"

Glancing at him, she closed the door. "I guess the feeling is mutual but I already want to love you forever." She shouldered the small bag, leaving the larger one in the car. "I'm excited to see the falls."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom