Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Night...Forever Changed (Reydan and LingeringDesire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His no was followed by Maitlyn's, "No!" She lifted her lips to his as he tucked the child on his lap. Settling back against him, she smiled. Maitlyn dropped off to sleep near the middle of the movie, It was to be expected. She let Matt carry her as she set up the little pack and play from her trunk. The mesh sides made it so she couldn't get out but she could see her mommy if she needed to. Her breasts ached from fullness, but she wasn't about to wake the child to feed.

She found a shirt in his closet and stepped into the bathroom to put it on, wearing only it and her panties. Her eye brow lifted at the Mrs. Browning, was he serious.. was that the road he was aiming for? She bit her lip and turned out the light before tugging out the ribbon and slipping into bed.

Maitlyn woke in the early morning hours, when the day was still bleak and gray and the sun was still tucked into bed. She unbuttoned the shirt and placed the child against her flesh as she sat at the kitchen table, blankets wrapped all around Maitlyn and only the light from over the stove top glowing softly. She watched her daughter hungrily feed and wondered about Matt.

If he wanted her for his wife then that meant full disclosure, he'd be hurt when he found out about Maitlyn. She couldn't hurt him, but she wasn't so sure she wanted to tell him. If she told him too soon he might push for marriage, something neither of them were ready for. It was all very confusing.

After tucking Maitlyn back into the crib she slid into bed against Matt. He was so warm to her cold little body. Eventually she rolled away from him , buttons still undone and showing off the tops of her full breasts. The shirt hiking up with her movements and revealing her purple panties with lacy trim.

She felt his lips and curled her body back into his, ass fitting perfectly against his groin as she tilted her neck to allow more kisses. She felt him hard against her and moaned softly. It had been since him that she had any action and she was more than ready. her brown eyes fluttered, "Morning handsome," She whispered. Turning her head to kiss him fully. She wiggled her curvy little ass against him as she flicked her tongue against his bottom lip. "I want you..." She sighed.

Matt felt Keeley curl back against his body, her ass nestling into his groin, as she tilted her head and allowed him access to the soft, warm, skin of her neck. He nuzzled against her, grazing her flesh with his teeth and kisses her racing pulse. He felt her moan, felt it rise from within her, and smiled. He was so in love with this woman, so keen to feel his flesh against hers, desperate to erase the one, drunken, chaotic night they had spent together. To show her he was serious.

He grinned as she called him handsome and accepted her passionate kiss. He felt her flick her tongue along the line of his bottom lip and grind her little ass into his crotch. His cock felt like a steel bar, hard and eager against her curvy derriere. "I want you too gorgeous" he said, his voice husky with want, and ran a hand down her leg. She was smooth and sleek, warm to the touch from a night snuggled under the blanket, and he felt her respond to his attentions.

Matt knew she wanted to take things slowly but, as she'd said last night, that didn't mean chaste. He trailed his hand back up her leg and, lifting the bottom of her shirt (his shirt!) he rested it on her stomach. The tips of his fingers grazed the band of her panties, feeling the lacy trim at the top and the warmth emanating from beneath it, and he paused. "Is this what you want Keeley?" he said, not teasing but serious and loving, meaningfully lifting the waistband a fraction with his fingertips. He would slide his hand lower and please her if she said the word, but cared about her too much to simply take her for granted right now.

She sighed into his kisses, feeling his hand run the course of her leg. Keeley felt him, rock hard against her as she rocked her hips back against him. Had it been almost two years since she'd felt him? She bit her lip as his hand came back up, slipping under the lower edge of the shirt she wore. The skin covering her stomach flinched under his long warm fingers.

"Is this what you want Keeley?"

Keeley nodded her head, she did. But it was so much more than just his fingers she wanted. "It is, but I'm not sure how quiet I can be." She said softly. Her eyes flicking to the sleeping child at their side in her own bed. "Besides..." Her hand slid between her ass and his groin, fingers circling his rock hard length. "I want to give as much as receive."

She didn't know how far they could get, how much fun they could each have but she was more than willing to try in what time they had.

"Good" he murmured, his face split with a huge grin, and he slipped his hands into her panties. He brushed her lower lips with his fingers, feeling her warmth, and then began, gently but with growing speed, to work her clit and labia. He felt her hand on his cock, her fingers teasing him, and he groaned in encouragement.

He continued his assault on her neck, nipping her flesh with his teeth, listening to her throaty moans. Matt was careful though and, when he thought she might be building to a climax, withdrew his hand. He rolled her beneath him, staring down at her, his breathing heavy. "Keeley Frayne I love you" he said and kissed her, pressing her lips apart with his tongue and feeling her own tangle with his. His fingers worked the buttons of the shirt, freeing her breasts and then her taut little stomach and, once the shirt hung open, he broke his kiss and began, with a sly smile, to work his way down her throat. He kissed her full breasts, gently as he knew they would be heavy with milk, and then trailed light kisses and licks downwards across her navel.

Face-to-face with her groin he hooked his thumbs into the silky purple of her panties and lowered them, slowly, down her legs and off. He bent in and, teasingly, began to kiss and lick her pussy. The hotter and wetter she got the faster he went, working first one then two fingers into her dripping honeypot, sensitive to the little movements and noises she made. Entirely devoted to this girl he had loved since thirteen, he now relentlessly drove her towards orgasm.

She sighed, her legs moving to tangle with his as his hand slid lower, diving in at the apex. She moaned, softly so as not to wake Maitlyn. His lips continued at her neck as she arched into his hand and rolled her body against his, breathlessly encouraging him as best she could. Her hand slid into his boxers, gripping his shaft and as he worked her to a frenzy, she attempted the same.

Feeling her body pulse with each touch she whimpered, her orgasm building until he pulled his hand from between her legs. "No, no, no noooo," She whispered, having wanted it. Keeley blinked and he was over her, staring down into her large brown eyes. Her hands lifted to caress his face, "And I, you!" She returned his kiss, eagerly.

As he kissed down her torso she felt her breasts leaking, for now the shirt absorbed the slight leak. She had heard, but never experienced the fact that pleasure brought this on. Lifting her hips to aid in the removal of her panties she then spread her legs and watched as he devoured her little pussy.

Keeley shoved her fingers in his hair and pulled his head toward her pussy as she writhed against his face. Feeling his fingers plunge into her core she began to contemplate begging for his cock, for him... any part as she could have, quietly on his bed... but she stopped. A niggling in the back of her mind, a repeat of the last stopped her. The last thing they needed was another child...

"Oh god..." She whined, "you feel so good Matt, I'm - I'm gonna cum." Her thighs started to quake, her pussy leaking steadily around his plunging fingers.

He worked her gently but firmly, his other hand kneading her ass cheeks, lifting her further off the bed and onto his tongue. She was so small and delicate, a writhing, moaning, heated little thing, and he relished the way she grabbed his hair. The way she called his name, her voice low but full of pleasure and love. His Matt Browning had died now, although he would have left Keeley in an awkward position of having to explain the exact manner of his death to their families, he would have died a happy man. He picked up his pace, plunging his fingers in and out of her and working her pussy with his tongue, knowing she was closing in on an orgasm.

He knew that Maitlyn was sleeping away there, and could wake at any moment. Knew that this was, in some ways, too much too soon. But he also knew that he wanted Keeley Frayne more than he had ever wanted anything in his entire life. Wanted her here in his bed, moaning and shifting, but also here every morning. Every night. Maitlyn too. By his side. Forever. He wanted her. Wanted her to be Keeley Browning. He was glad his face was under the duvet between her milky thighs so that she couldn't see him blush.

He paused, his fingers still inside her, sensing her need. "Do you want me to make you cum like this?" he grinned up at her "or should we go all the way?"

She thought she would die when he paused. His fingers were inside but unmoving and his mouth pulled away. She bit her lip, body quaking slightly as he spoke. She wasn't sure, turning her head she could easily see that Maitlyn was asleep, but that wasn't the sole purpose for looking toward their daughter.

This was so much quicker, but going all the way would provide relief for both...

Keeley wasn't sure. She weighed her options... "Like this..." She said softly. gaze still falling on Mait. No, they couldn't have another... and asking him to wrap it up might remind him he hadn't the first time. Pieces would fall into place and then he'd hate her and she couldn't' have that.

"Me... then you... but in the shower." She smiled down at him, stretching out so one foot could touch his hardened length. "God Matt, you have no idea how I want you... how long I've waited for this..."

He smiled at her words. He wanted her, wanted to be inside her, desperately, but didn't want to push his luck. He was in seventh heaven as it was. He let her tease his cock with her dainty foot, grinning lasciviously at her. "Your wish is my command Miss Frayne!"

He maneuvered her, silently, past the sleeping infant into the bathroom. The shower was small and pokey, a little cubicle in an out-of-date suite in a corner of the apartment, but he stepped in and pulled her against him. He'd managed to shed his boxers in their bedroom shenanigans and now, not caring that the shirt might get ruined, turned on the water. A warm cascade sputtered from the shower, drenching them both, and he kissed her, tangling his hands in her damp hair. He wanted to consume her, devour her, keep her in this apartment with him forever. He loved her. But he was on a promise.

Breaking the kiss he knelt and, cupping her ass with his hands, lifted her leg up and onto his shoulders with a quick movement. Her back was pressed against the tiled wall and water splashed down on him as he resumed his ministrations. It didn't take long, as Keeley was already hot and wet from before, and he felt her shudder above him. She was sweet as he finally felt her climax on his face. He held her as she climaxed then stood, held her gently to him and told her, for what seemed the umpteenth time that he loved her. But he did.

Then Matt smiled at her, grinning like a horny teenager and certainly feeling like one. His hard length was sandwiched between them and the shirt, thoroughly soaked, clung to her slender frame. He gazed down at her, lust hazing his eyes as much as the falling drops of water, and thought for the first time how motherhood had changed her body. Her breasts were fuller and her figure generally a little curvier. She was even more beautiful. It suited her and Matt, for the first time, saw an image of Keeley pregnant again, this time with his own child, flash across his mind. It was an idea that would linger for days after. "You...then me" he reminded her, hoping they still had time before Maitlyn woke.

Keeley giggled as he carried her to the shower, a small room where their sounds would be a little more muffled. Something she was glad for. He turned on the water, soaking them and neither one caring. His shirt clung to her as they kissed, her hands traveling his body.

It wasn't long, he was on his knees and she was against the wall shuddering. In a moment of complete surrender, she gave into his actions. Toes curling as she gasped and moaned his name as she came hard against his face. Her fingers tugged at his hair as she cried out in pleasure for him, only him.

They stood there, under the spray gazing at one another and if it weren't for the little one still sleeping, she'd have given in. "I love you too," She whispered, breaking their lips from another heated kiss. Her lips lifted into a crooked smile, she shrugged out of the shirt, letting it drop to the shower floor as she slowly lowered to her knees.

Both hands slowly slid up his legs, cupping and caressing his balls, before together they stroked his length. Coyly she smiled up at him, her lips coming together to press a soft kiss on the head of his hardened prick. She wrapped an arm around his legs and began to swallow his length, pressing her head as close to his body as she could, wrapping her hand around the base of his shaft. Her tongue flicking and swirling around the head of him as she maneuvered her lips upon him. She cherished his dick with her attention.

Matt was in heaven. He felt Keeley sink to her knees and kiss the head of his cock. Then his prick sank to its entire length into her warm little mouth. He felt her rub the shaft and lavish attention on the head with her lips and tongue. He groaned, leaning back against the tiles, feeling the warm water cascade down his body.

All he could do was moan and clasp her head gently, urging her on. Very soon he felt his passion rising and looked down at her bobbing head. He could hardly muster up the energy to speak, he was so much putty in her hands, but he caught her eye and groaned "Keel what are you doing to me?! I'm pretty sure I'm about to blow!" Fair warning was, he felt, fair warning.

Keeley loved the way he melted under her attentions. She wanted to do this, and she hoped it showed in the way she performed. Bobbing her head she allowed the head of his cock to rest in her throat, taking him inch by inch until she had to pull back, only to repeat. Slowly she worked her little mouth to the base of his cock. Eyes watering and slim nostrils fluttering as she sputtered for breath.

She felt his hands, his urging and his need and continued with her ministrations. Pulling back a bit when he said he was going to blow, she caressed his slick cock with her hands and smiled up at him. "That's kind of the idea..." She swirled her tongue around his head, playing with the underside a bit as her hands continued to stroke while she suckled on the head. She couldn't wait for his taste to caress her tongue.

He came at that playful little tease, shuddering as his hot cum splashed into her mouth. He felt dizzy, weak at the knees, and put one hand out to steady himself against the wall. He shut off the water.

"God woman" he gasped "what are you trying to do to me?! I already said I'll love you forever!" Then he kissed her gently, holding her close, and stroked her back.

They got dressed, Maitlyn waking up and requiring attention. Matt himself continued to be attentive to Keeley throughout breakfast, probably as much an annoyance as a comfort, brushing up against her and snatching stolen kisses as they got ready for the day. It felt, like everything with her since he had returned to Hammond's Cove, right. Perfect. Normal.

He let her pick whatever she liked from the fridge and settled himself on a cup of coffee and a bowl of frosted flakes. He saw her look and shrugged, grinning at her, "What? Old habits die hard! I cooked you lasagna last night so you let me eat like a teenager now!"

He looked at her tenderly. "Keeley, are you working today or are you off?" He bit his lip then took the plunge. "Either way, any chance I can get you to come back here for lunch? With or without little madam, whichever is easier for you. I've got something important to ask you." He smiled at her, knowing, soon, he would have to open up the shop.

Keeley swallowed every drop, stroking him gently as he came. His face froze in a mask of pleasure as he shuddered above her. She rose and smiled at him, her fingertips trailing up his body. That is before they wrapped around him for a brief moment. She kissed him back, stepping from the shower and wrapping a towel about herself.

She rang out the shirt and hung it over the shower rod. Drying off took little time and when she was finished Maitlyn was crying for her morning feeding. She held the child in her arms, half dressed and fed her.

What she wanted, was something she'd never tell him. She finished feeding Maitlyn and dressed, leaving the baby in her pajamas. She made eggs for herself and Maitlyn, served with warmed up lasagna and coffee for herself. "I didn't say anything... I mean, I'm eating lasagna..." She laughed at him.

They ate in silence, Maitlyn trying to feed her eggs to Matt while gobbling up the bits of cheese and fruit her mother gave her. His question caught her a bit off guard. "Well..." She smiled as he continued.

"Todd lets me work when it's convenient, I don't really have a set schedule. weekends are always off but Usually I work in the afternoons through the week. Mom watches Maitlyn and I go in for a bit and return before dinner. I can come back for lunch... or we can go out again. But why does it have to wait? Why can't you ask me now?" She said smiling and taking another bite of her lasagna.

"Okay okay" he grinned, holding out his hands wide in supplication. "Just...don't go off the deep end when you hear it. Let me explain in full before I answer." He paused for breath, wiping a little bit of Maitlyn's leftover egg from his beard as he did. That little one was just too cute.

"I want you to give up your job Keeley. Todd doesn't need you really and, to be honest, you're wasted there. You had such big dreams when we turned eighteen. You had your heart set on that marine biology course, I mean you had a stack of brochures this high!" he gestured, getting into his stride now. "And then everything happened with me, and the other guy, and you had Maitlyn and I understand. I really do. And trust me, I've known her for a weekend and I wouldn't change anything about her. She's a little angel. But I want you to get back to your dream." He paused. Gulped. His throat dry with nerves.

"Come and work for me. I need someone part-time but the hours are much better than Todd gives you. The shop is quieter. Really you'd largely be doing your own thing behind the counter just in case anyone walked in off the street. Most of my orders are online already. And it would give you time to pick up studying again. I'd help with Maitlyn." He trailed off. It was out in the open now.

He grinned, sheepishly, looking at the little one instead of her. "I mean...I'm guessing moving in is far too big a step for now." He looked up. "Unless you want to, of course, you know I'd love you both here".

He didn't have anything else to say. He started to clear up some of the breakfast stuff and added quickly "and whatever you decide I know I'd love to see you for lunch today." And everyday. Forever. His mind added.

Her eyes widened as she swallowed her lasagna. Quit her job and work for him? She liked the sound of that and Maitlyn laughed at him, liking the sound of him helping with her. Keeley smiled at him, ready to respond, but with his eyes fixed on Maitlyn he went on. Her heart pounded like a jackhammer behind her breasts. Her eyes met his, she blushed.

"Wow... Matt... I, wow." She smiled up at him. "I was thinking about going back to school but hadn't had time. The community college offers courses online and I can do the work here... Maitlyn is another issue entirely. But this place.... it's small and you and I would need a room and so would she... but this is all so sudden and well, I'm not sure. I need a little more time. Right now I am living with my parents but maybe we could look together and in time try out other arrangements..."

She grabbed his hand and stood with him as he finished putting stuff away. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him until Maitlyn cried out for attention. "We could skip lunch today... Maybe do dinner tomorrow, I could get a sitter and maybe do a movie too." She moved away from him and picked up Maitlyn cooing into her face. "You little rotten thing need to go to grandma's so I can talk to uncle Todd... mommy has a new job!"

"No!" She squealed and giggled, patting both of Keeley's cheeks.

"Silly baby." She laughed and took the giggling child to Matt's bed to change her.

Matt smiled as she came over to kiss him. He knew it was a lot to take in. That was why he'd been reluctant to be drawn now. But it was there now. In the open. The offer made. He held her close.

"Don't just come over for dinner tomorrow night" he said, resting his forehead on hers, "let me take you out. Let me treat you like I should have for two years. By my reckoning you've got a lot of dates to collect upon. Maybe I should start you up a coupon system or something."

He watched as she moved over to Maitlyn. "We can talk about apartments and houses and whatnot later. But I'm serious about the job. And about school for you. And about you and her being here. Even if its just during the day. I don't want to put pressure on you darling. But you're everything I've ever wanted. My Hammond's Cove sweetheart. And my little curly-haired mermaid."

He helped Keeley and the child to the car, probably more a hinderence really as he kept brushing up against her and kissing her when he could snatch a moment. He tickled Maitlyn as they strapped her in and then kissed Keeley goodbye. "I don't know what to call you now Keel" he teased, his hand resting on the small of her back as he held her close. "Girlfriend seems a little inadequate for what you and I have going on right now. And lover" he lowered his voice "is almost certainly something thats just for you and me".

He watched her climb into the car and, with regret, start the engine. "Come back to me soon Keeley Frayne" he grinned, waving her off as she took off down the street. He really couldn't wait to see her again.

Keeley smiled up at him, dressing the little wiggle worm in her spare outfit as he talked. It seemed he wanted her and Maitlyn there and wasn't going to take no for an answer. She wasn't sure it was smart to dive in head first but instead of waiting she nodded. "I'll leave her bed here and maybe pack some stuff so more of it is here... but I'm telling you, it's way to small. We need our own room so we can have Mommy and Da... Matty time."

She swallowed hard, biting back her words. She packed up most everything else, not very efficiently since matt kept rubbing against her and stealing kisses. Maitlyn squealed when he tickled her and babbled as they kissed. It was soft and sweet, the kiss and afterward she snuggled in close. "You can call me Keel, babe or love muffin... we don't need silly titles. I'm yours and you are mine, that's all that matters."

She buckled in and stared up at him from the drivers seat. "I love you..." Keeley waved back to him and was gone.

--

Todd wasn't as understanding as they would have thought. "So my brother breezes in, smiles at you and it's all hearts and rainbows... what the fuck. It's end of the month, you're in the middle of inventory and Stella is out cause her kid has another cold. Damn, it's kind of shitty of you Keel..." He said, sipping something that was clearly NOT water.

"Look Todd, I didn't ask for any of it... but I love him and he wants me to succeed. He's helping me out where you can't..."

"You are pinning the kid on him, that's shitty. My brother is a dope, taking on the kid and you the day he comes back. I always knew he had a thing for you, but not like this." Todd said sitting back.

"I'm not pinning Maitlyn on Matt. Mom will still watch her while I work, but working there will allow me to study. I am free to take night classes or early morning. I can't believe how unreasonable you are acting. I know the timing isn't Ideal but it's perfect for me. And... and I love your brother, I always have I was just never brave enough to do anything about it."

"Whatever, just get out." Todd said dismissing her.

As she left, she passed the four other employees that worked there. Todd would be fine, it's just he liked to have family to beat up on when things were stressful.

--

The sign in the window said 'Come on in' but the door was locked. She smiled and called the number once more. A man answered, she smiled and spoke. "Hi, I'm Keeley Frayne... we spoke this morning... yeah. That would be great, I'm actually right outside your office... Thanks." It wasn't five minutes later and she was sitting across the desk from an admissions person, enrolling in courses she needed and could do from home.

Matt spent most of the day drawing up and posting out orders. The first few days of any shop's life were slow, however, and he spent a lot of time wondering about Keeley. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. She'd taken to the whole idea a lot better than he could have hoped, and now he had a child's bed upstairs and a woman who was promising to return to his arms. What had she said before packing? Something about Mommy and Daddy time? Matt shrugged. Must have been a slip of the tongue. Stupid. But sweet. Really any uncertainty he'd had about Maitlyn had melted away last night and this morning. Originally he'd thought that she'd be the price to pay for starting up again with Keeley but the more he considered it today, the more he felt that actually Maitlyn was an amazing little spark of joy. He grinned to himself as he heard the door open. Was this them now?

It wasn't, however, but it was a figure very similar. Kenzie hugged him and smiled but it didn't take long for him to notice the sadness behind her eyes. He ushered her into a chair in the office, switching the sign to closed on the door but leaving it unlocked. He couldn't remember whether Keeley had agreed to come back tonight or not, but he was eager to know how her day had gone. He returned to his sister-in-law.

"What's up Kenz?" he asked, handing her a cup of tea.

She wrapped her hands around it and stared into the dark liquid for a moment before replying. "Its Todd" she said in a low voice. "The drinking has gotten way worse." She looked up, tears pricking the corners of her eyes, but a defiant look on her face. "I don't know why! His business is doing okay. I know things are hard with the kids but all new parents are like that..." she trailed off.

"Kenz" Matt said sympathetically. "Kenz it isn't you. We all know Todd liked beer. He's always liked beer. He needs a kick up the backside, thats all."

"I know" she grinned, the sadness still there, "but I need a break." She chewed on her lip, the Frayne girl code for a big decision coming up or a big favour. "Matty" she whined "can I stay tonight with you? Mom's watching the kids and Todd already thinks I'm sleeping at my parent's tonight to give him space for partying with the guys. I...I don't want to be alone. Can't we just watch a film or something? See if Keeley wants to join?"

Matt frowned. He wanted to help, Kenz had been a lifelong friend just as Keeley had, but he was sort of on a promise. "Yeah I guess so" he smiled. He couldn't turn her away, not now, but he wondered what Keeley would make of it all. Certainly no hanky panky for him tonight.

It was an interesting text she received from her sister. Movie night at Matt's, what was going on. She finished up the enrollment stuff and headed to her car. After a brief conversation she found out that Kenzie had arranged a movie night at Matt's. She had to pretend to be happy and was certain her older sister was setting her up for a duck and dash sort of thing.

Keeley sighed when off the phone. Tonight would be interesting. She went home and talked with her mom for a bit before dressing in jeans, tee, hoodie and slip on shoes. She stopped at the store and picked up the ingredients for brownies, a box of microwave popcorn and a 12 pack of pop.

She pulled up just as the sun was setting. Kenzie let her in. "Hey, where's Todd?"

"He isn't here," Came the abrupt response as Kenzie took the pop from her and walked back inside.

"This isn't some sort of double date thing?" She asked looking around and smiling when her eyes met his.

"God, not everything is always about you." Kenzie said putting the cans in the fridge then putting the popcorn on the counter.

"Didn't know I said it was... gee. Have you ordered the pizza yet or you making the call?" She unpacked the brownie ingredients and smiled. "What are we even watching?"

It turned out the film was some chick flick that Kenzie had wanted to see for ages but that Todd wouldn't watch with her. Matt had thought that Keeley's older sister had come over to set the two of them up, seal the deal, but actually she seemed to want to be centre of attention. She insisted on snuggling in between the two of them, pizza box on her lap, under the blanket, and talked, sobbed, and giggled her way through the film.

Matt kept stealing glances at Keeley, trying to see what she was thinking. Once of twice he managed to reach around her sister and stroke Keeley's shoulder or neck affectionately with his finger tips, but that was all the physical contact they could manage.

He mainly spent to film watching her. She was wonderful. He loved Keeley Frayne so much. He couldn't exactly pinpoint the moment when, as a teenager, he'd decided she was the girl for him, but looking at her now he knew there was no-one else in the world for him. His found his mind wandering, picturing her pale body under the comfortable clothes, the swell of her breasts, grown bigger and more gorgeous with motherhood, the fine lines of her thighs... Matt gulped. He was hard under the blanket and shifted uncomfortably away from his sister-in-law. Thankfully Kenz was too engrossed in the film to watch.

Finally, as the credits rolled, she stood up and stretched. She smirked down at the two of them - her sister and her brother in law - and looked about to make some quip or smart ass comment. Then she simply smiled sadly and said "Thanks guys. Needed that. Todd can be...so crap sometimes. Better be getting home though." And with that she hurried from the apartment, leaving before they could go after her.

Matt looked over at Keeley and any concern he had about Kenzie was pushed to one side. Sliding the blanket to one side he swiveled, crawling up the sofa to where she sat, half-lying against the arm rest, and snaked his way between her thighs. "Alone at last Keeley Frayne" he grinned down wolfishly at her, resting his forehead on hers, feeling her body rise and fall against his as they breathed together. "Thank God for that". Then he kissed her gently on the lips.

It was torture, to sit there on a couch with her sister between them. Her eyes fell to the open door, his bed just beyond. The romance and need displayed on the screen before her made her wish to drag Matt off to his bed to reenact the love scenes. Her thighs twitched and Kenzie smacked her leg to stop her squirming. She couldn't help it, her thoughts of him made her blood boil. Pulling her legs up to her chest, her head tilted his way as he had reached her once... perhaps again.

Keeley managed to brush her hand against his shoulder when she rose to get items. First she made brownies and then popcorn, then she rose and saw to the pizza. It gave her a little solace. Her eyes met his at one point, he looked terribly guilty. Kenzie was absorbed into the movie, but Keeley wanted to know why he looked so guilty and shifted uncomfortably on the other side of the couch.

Thankfully the movie was over sooner, rather than later. Kenzie shocking them both by rushing out after a swift goodbye. Wide brown eyes watched her sister leave, then fell to Matt, watching him. She turned and face him, legs unfolding and opening as he approached her. Feeling him, she understood the look on his face from earlier. Her hands slid under his shirt, stroking the muscles as she lifted her head to his.

Without Maitlyn they were free, but it was still something she didn't want to rush into. Without protection it would all go to hell, very quickly. "I want you, in every way that you want me. But not like before. Not rushed and slow, make love to me. Then I will go and Maitlyn and I shall return tomorrow... but tonight is ours Matt."

"You have no idea how much I want you Keeley Frayne" he grinned. He pressed his lips to hers, more urgently now, pushing her lips apart with his tongue and exploring the hot little mouth beyond. He could feel her fingers on his chest, stroking him beneath the shirt, and he shrugged it off, her hands helping him. He moved a little more on top of her, pressing his groin to hers, feeling the heat radiate off her.

He slipped an arm under her then, pivoting off the sofa, swept her up into his arms. She was so light, despite having gone through pregnancy and nursing, and he felt her settle in his arms. Stepping carefully out of the blanket he carried her through the open door into the bedroom. Crossing the threshold he paused and looked down into those big brown eyes, those ones she shared with the little mermaid who was as much part of his life as Keeley. "Marry me Keeley Frayne" he joked, kissing her lightly, both of them aware he was holding her as a husband would across the threshold. "Marry me and move in tomorrow with that little devil of your's and lets be a proper family." He grinned stupidly at her, teasing, and then placed her softly on the bed.

She wanted slow. She wanted love. He climbed into bed next to her, pushing his trousers off as he went, and continued to kiss her. He nuzzled her neck, breathing in the soft aromas of her skin, of the junk food, of everything about her. "You're wearing too many clothes Keeley Frayne" he teased, running his hands over her sides and down along the outside of her thighs. "We should do something about that!" He didn't know why he was using her full name but it just seemed to turn him on a little more. He lifted her out of her hoodie before she could object, and, pulling her into his lap so that she half-sat half-lay on top of his, he cupped her breasts with his hands. "Is it just me or are you a little more well-endowed than last time darling?" he smirked.

"I have a little bit of an idea.." She said kissing him back with a urgency. His shirt left him bare before her, her fingers slipping over his flat nipples as she groaned into the kiss. Arching her back to press her hips up into his, rolling them as she whimpered beneath him. Gasping as she was rolled off the couch. Her arms wrapped about his neck. Her heart raced with each step he took.

Lifting her eyes to his she blushed, his question could quickly be answered. Unknowing to her he was kidding. "The house is too small, I want a large family and so do you.... besides we'd never get any alone time, between my family and yours." She stroked his cheek as he lay her on the bed, his bed. Staring up at him as he gazed down at her. Her hands reached for him... She wasn't sure why he asked her.

She gasped as the tip of his cold nose grazed her neck. "Why is it you never ask me properly, down on one knee and meaning it?" She said softly, feigning hurt. "Then take them off for me," She paused as he spoke. A smile lifting the corners of her mouth as her hoodie was pulled off along with her shirt. "I need to nurse Maitlyn, it's why they are so full." she blushed. Thinking he had meant since their fun that morning. Her tight nipples leaked a tiny bit.

"Speaking of well endowed.. how about you put that pole to good use..." She said and licked her lips as she moved her hips forward to feel him against her.

"Careful Mrs Browning" he murmured against her lips as he pulled her in to a torrid kiss. "You keep asking me for that ring and that big family and one day I'll make all your nightmares come true!". Breaking the kiss he traveled lower, kissing and nibbling at her neck and throat before reaching her breasts. Carefully, knowing she could be sore, he began to kiss her breasts, admiring the full swell of them. He cupped them gently, rolling the nipples in his hands, feeling the arousing weight. Then he leaned in and took her right nipple, ever-so-softly, in his lips and sucked. He wasn't sure if she'd find it weird but he felt strangely aroused by Keeley's motherly figure at that moment.

He felt her grind her hips against his and broke his embrace. He lifted her up, sliding her jeans and knickers down her hips in one motion. She was still slender enough that he could work them off without undoing the button or fly. His rock hard member pressed against her. "I want you so badly Keeley" he groaned, holding her to him, and shuffling out of his boxers, he positioned her above his aching cock. He looked into her eyes.

"Good to go Mrs Browning?" he asked. There was no teasing now. His voice was just full of desire.

"Of course, Mr. Browning.." She sighed against his lips, "We wouldn't want that, would we?" She said with a soft laugh. Maitlyn was anything but a nightmare. A joyful little girl that made her life complete. However, she knew once he found out the truth, he'd be hurt. Her head tilted, baring her throat and giving him more room as he kissed down her throat. As he kissed her breasts she moaned, his gentle kisses were heavenly. "Oh god that feels good."

She held his head to her breast, the sensitive bud tingling between his lips. Silently she lifted, allowing him to pull her pants off while he stayed latched to her nipple. Only breaking the contact to speak. Keeley felt his warmth pressed to her body as he held her above his cock, ready to impale her upon his length.

"Yes, I am good to go... for you, only you Mr. Browning..." Her brown eyes met his and held them as she lowered her hips, feeling the tip of his cock against her. She moaned, then bit her lip. God how she loved this slow torture. The gentle way he held her and the way he was about to make love to her. "I could deal with those sorts of nightmares... for you." She lowered, spearing herself on his cock as she gasped. "My love, I fear I will be quick to cum for you tonight, I've dreamt of this... for so long."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom