Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kings and Gods (Mystic Angel & Greeneyed23)

Nadoria left the two to their own devices and went into the kitchen and set to work cooking. She was humming as she worked a happy smile curling her lips while she listened to her lover talk to his mom. She was so happy for him.

Marigold had woken up, walked downstairs. She looked around, headed for the door but was stopped by Liam. Shaking his head Liam pointed at the stairs, she knew where she was supposed to go. She went back to her room, laid down again curling up into a little ball. " A memory spell would be wise.. Like make her remember her name, all that but forget we ever existed. By we I mean myself Gavin you etc." he said as he looked at his mothet, smiled having no idea that his twin brother had already been resurrected by his little sister.

"No. You should give her real peace not a band aid my love." nadoria hated memory spells. they never worked and they also ending up causing more pain and suffering than they were worth. "Let's help her heal, find herself, and start life anew. We'll also get protections on her even Gavin can't get through. And by the way Lord Zeus wants Gavin dead. Says somehow it's not done." She was frustrated but for now she was busy with her cooking.

" Jade..." Liam said as he clenched his fist at his side, closed his eyes. When they opened they were blacker then black, he didn't look normal. He walked out of the house, teleported to the location of his sister, brother. " Why did you resurrect him? He's supposed to be dead damnit... " Jade just shrugged, smiled as she looked at her brothers then sat down on Gavin's lap. Liam looked at her disgusted, noticed that she was pregnant. Shaking his head he disapperared, reappeared in his living room feeling sick to his stomach. " They.. Gavin, Jade ..." He couldn't even finish his sentence without feeling like he was going to throw up, he hoped one of them would catch on.

Nadoria rushed to him and grabbed his face worried. "Darling are you alright?"

She kissed him stealing his memories then pulling back retching at the thought, then kissing him again using the kiss to wipe the image and thought from their minds.

" Thank you my love ." He said as he kissed her back then looked at his mothet as he held onto the woman he loved. Since finding all that out memory erased or not he didn't really feel all that hungry, just wanted to hold Nadoria in his arms forever he loved her that much. But he loved his mother to, didn't want to be a bad hist by running off to the bedroom with his love.y girlfriend.

Nadoria wriggled free. "Go talk with your mom babe. I have to cook."

She patted his bum then went back to the kitchen to get to work.

(Sorry I took so long.)

Liam as Nadoria told him, started talking with his mother. He was glad he had her back in his life but there was so many things that bothered him about how he had come to be where he was now, learn about his species. Was he demon was he a god or was he none of the above, he didn’t really know how to ask her. He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked into the woman’s eyes, forced a half smile. “ What am I? I’ve never aged a day in my life, have powers nobody can seem to explain.”

Back
Top Bottom