Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kings and Gods (Mystic Angel & Greeneyed23)

Liam thrusted into her as hard as he could as he was Chaimed to the bed, as he thrusted he moaned. His body loved being against her's, he was as deep as he could get least he thought he was. He wanted her to be pregnant, he wanted to marry her. Of cours he had no idea that his twin brother may have been removed from his body but was still out there with a girl of his own, little did he know that girl was his beloved Marigold. " He misses you Marigold, it's sad really because he's moved on." Gavin said as he looked at the woman that laid on his bed chained up, naked. He smirked that smirk as he started to undress himself wanting her to beg for mercy.

She snugged her legs below his own pulling them even closer her hands running over his arms and shoulders, her breasdts tight against her chest, his lips constantly silenced and pulled in other directions as she kissed him hungrily.

Liam moaned into the kiss as he thrusted into her, since he was still chained up he couldn't do much to her. But he had to admit he liked being chained up, was enjoying himself. He had never been chained up before, so far he liked it. His mind was clear he was back to his old self, knew his twin brother would leave him alone from now on. He did manage to arch his back a little but was thrusting as hard, as fast as he possible could.

Nadoria giggled watching him beginning to really get into it and humping back against his rapid thrusts, her beasts swelling with her growing arousal, her nipples hard as stone her hands gripping at his chest as she bounced upon him, her pussy gripping his erection tighter and tighter.

Liam moaned as he thrusted into her, with each thrust he grew bigger but he was also starting to swell. He knew it wouldn't be very long before he'd have to release inside of her. This was the woman he loved, this was the woman he wanted a family with. His worries were gone, he knew they still had to find his mother or the woman that had raised him but that was the least of his worries right now.

She leaned down and bit his ear then whispered. "Cum for me my love." She tugged his ear pulling them closer her ass still bouncing as she rode him.

Liam did as he was asks he shove himself up into her just a little more, released his climax inside of her. He moaned as he lost control of his second or third climax since they'd met earlier, he knew he was in love with her. Being chained up made things more intense, he knew she would let him go sooner or later but until then he laid there panting.

She moaned as he came within her, her own orgasm strengthening as he did and with a whimpering moan she gripped his chest rather roughly as she entered a full minute of powerful orgasms that made her pussy throb and pulse about him, her body shuddering until finally she collapsed onto his chest panting into his neck, beginning to purr even as she did, her pussy still flexing at random about him. "That was wonderful...."

" It was wonderful indeed my love." Liam said as he smiled, tugged at the chains. He was breathing heavily his heart was racing, he just had a feeling that if the first time hadn't gotten her pregnant this time did. Being with Nadoria made him feel complete, he wantd her to be the only woman in his life until a small child came into the fold then that child would also be the center of his universe.

She giggled and kissed him, then sucked his lip lightly before sighing happily and waving her hands opening the chains about him. "So now what will you do?" She giggled again wriggling on and around him.

'' Mmm I don't know my love but I could go all night.'' Liam said as he smiled feeling his hands being set free, he looked into her eyes then kissed her. He let his hands roam her body, started to massage her breasts. If she wanted another round he could give it to her, felt stronger then he ever had for some reason.

She giggled then moaned as he touched her and kicking the bed, rolled them over so he was on top, making him slam further into her making her both grunt with the impact then moan at the feel of him within her. she wrapped her legs about his hips then locked his legs with her own and grinned pulling him in close. "I am yours my love. Do with me what you will." her arms wrapped around his neck as she smiled up at him her eyes aglow.

Liam pushed up into her just a little further, massaged her breasts taking one of her nipples into his mouth he started to suck his tongue slithering around the skin. Her moans were turning him on, he was growing as he thrusted into her. Liam Ashford was in love, he was finally happy with a girl that he could never lose as long as he lived. He would do whatever it took to protect her, he wanted her to carry his children even if it was more then one.

She began to moan with every thrust and wriggle without breath as he suckled her breast. She could not imagine being happier or feeling more pleasure yet with every thrust her pleasure rose and she clenched tighter about him.

Liam thrusted up into her with ease as he kissed her, massaged her breasts. He felt at peace being with her, every noise she made turnd him on. With her clenching tighter around him he grew harder then he was, didn't know if he would be able to hold on much longer. His body was already tensing up, his cock was throbbing eagerly to release insid of her multiple times.

( sorry for the late reply)

She moaned clenching about him both with her sex, arms and legs, pulling him in closer moaning his name, her breasts swollen and hard, her head whipping back and forth in the throes of her pleasure. "LIAM!!!"

Liam thrusted as hard as he could as he massaged her breasts, sucked on one of her nipples. He was getting close, didn't know how much longer he would be able to hold back. She was making him want to release several times before he was done, he was only on his second climax but could go until his body just couldn't take anymore.

She moaned flexing around him, squeezing him even tight. "take me darling. Gimme mine." her hand came down slapping then gripping his ass, yanking him closer as her own orgasm exploded through her body stretching out into several pulsing waves of pleasure.

Liam let himself go, his seed exploded inside of her filling every inch of her. He knew that this time she was bond to get pregnant if she wasn't already, he could hear a noise downstairs. His computer had found the information he was looking for, was set to beep when it found information. He even had it set up to print automatically, all the information on the woman from his memory was laying on the printer tray. Of course he wasn't worried about that right now, just didn't care while he was inside of her. Liam had waited decades to find out about the woman, right now his focus was on the love of his life that laid beneath him.

Nadoria moaned clutching at him her pussy contracting and gripping about her lover's length, hissing her breath into his neck. Finally after a full minute of constant orgasms she collapsed under him panting her eyes closed in pleasure.

"Well...that was wonderful. Thank you."

" Your welcome my love! " Liam said as he slid out of her, laid beside her panting himself. His body was dripping with sweat, his heart was racing. The information downstairs could wait until he felt like putting his clothes back on, he was so glad Nadoria was laying next to him recovering from what they had just done.

She giggled and rolled onto her side cuddling into his, laying her head on his shoulder, moving a leg over his, then her hand onto his chest while she closed her eyes. Her hand began to run up and down his chest and abs, then to his length, gently squeezing him. "Mmmmm...i do love this thing."

Liam smiled as he watched her, listened to what she had to say about his cock. He could tell that she had never experienced sex until she met him, that made him smile. He'd only been in love once, obviously that hadn't been part of his destiny because the woman laying next to him was his destiny.

She gripped him a bit harder. "i am no virgin...or I wasn't haughty boy. I've just never had it so good and certainly never had it with a mortal before."

" You we're reading my thoughts weren't you? I also told you I'm not mortal, our information printed earlier. I'm going to find out who the woman was from my memory." Liam said as he kissed her, slid his hand between her legs. He wanted to see what his computer had found but he didn't want to leave her, his lust was already taking over again. Lust was his weakness, she was making it very hard for him not to ravage her again.

Back
Top Bottom