Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kings and Gods (Mystic Angel & Greeneyed23)

She sat nervously biting her lip and absently knocking her knees together unsure of what to do. Then she froze as her eyes went moonwhite. After a moment she nodded and stood locked the door, turned off the lights and went upstairs after him and began to use her magics to create soothing scents in the house, including some that soothed his pain.

Liam's senses picked up on the scents, he started to feel relaxed. He still didn't feel like himself, was wondering what was going on. It was unusual for him to feel like this for so long, despite being relaxed he was very tense. His heart was racing he was starting to sweat, felt stabbing pains all over his body.

She sat on the bed laying a wet cloth on his brow lightly stroking his chest, still worried but unable to do aught else to help him.

Liam felt her lay a cloth over his brow, he started to relax a little more but he was still very sick. His fists clenched, he started to groan his eyes closed as if they had been sewn shut, his breathing was very heavy. He was starting to worry himself because he had no idea why he felt so sick, even if he didn't eat for a couple of days he didn't get this sick he just got worn down. This was something far more sinister then just not eating for a few days, he was scared for his own life while he was down like this.

Nadoria was praying fervently, begging for help of some kind, but none came. She didn't know what to do. He couldn't have any nectar or ambrosia....it could kill him....

Liam could sense her worry, without hesitation he opened his eyes looked around then looked at her. His breathing slowed down, his fists unclenched as he looked at her. There was certainly something wrong with hm but he had been able to come of it for now at least, he looked into her eyes turned his head to couch then looked at her again. " My sweet Nadoria no need to worry love." He said trying to sound romantic, he smiled as he said every word. While he had been out new scars had appeared, covered his entire chest but he wasn't concerned with them now.

She stared at the new scars. "how..what....What happened to you? Are you alright?"

She clearly was not buying any of his soothing lines. Her eyes flashed. "What happened to you?"

" Nothing I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Liam asks as he sat up, looked at her. His eyes were a different color then they had been, his attitude was slightly different also. He could tell she wasn't buying his act, he didn't blame her. Something had happened while h was unconious, as he stood up he walked to the mirror then smirked which was completely unlike him. He didn't know if his true identity had finally chosen to surface or if he was possessed but he still loved Nadoria.

She studied him her eyebrow raised. "You are acting funyn. And your eyes changed color...whats going on?"

" Nothing is going on. I'm perfectly fine, your questions are making my head hurt. Your voic is like nails on a chalk board, I hate that sound with a passion. I'm no different then I was before, if you think there's a change we'll just have to find out for sure. " Liam said as he walked toward her placing his hand at the base of her neck, kissed her. He felt lots of things but passion wasn't one of them at the moment, kissing her turned him on way to quickly.

She shoved him. Hard. He slammed into the wall and she leapt back and she was no longer the willowy nymph. Still beautiful but fearsomely so she crouched into a fighting stance her eyes dark with danger and distrust.

"You are not Liam. Or you are not my Liam. What have you done to him?" Her mind was a fortress, her stance perfect and she also had formed a bubble of power so hard and strong about her it was bowing the floor and ceiling away from her.

" I'm his alter ego.. You may call me Gavin.. We're one in the same Liam, I. Except Liam is nothing but a coward.. You see those spells he has their me trying to make my way to the surface, he's quite afraid that what he did with you before you went to all the gods might of well. Your smart figure it out girly, he won't be coming back around anytime soon." He said as he looked at her got to his feet, laughed. Gavin was the very reason Liam never remembered anything, the very reason he had lost Marigold.

She smiled sweetly. "Oh?" And she showed him why Nymphs were so trusted by the gods. She blasted him with a pulse of magic force so powerful, it flat knocked him out. it did no harm to his body, mind, heart, or soul, but ti did silence the cocky bastard.

when he woke he was on the bed, gagged chained with Hades steel, (which even Hercules could not break and NO magic would affect) and he sitting beside him her arms and legs crossed, the heel bouncing of the upper leg, clearly irritated with his slowness. "where is my Liam?"

" Your Liam? God girl you barely know the man, he's your Liam.. He's safe, well if you insist I can let him take his body back." Gavin sighed closed his eyes started to convolse a little, in his place was Liam who woke up with a large breath feeling like he had been dead then brought back to life. " Nadoria! " Liam said as he tried to reach out, touch her cheek but couldn't due to being tied up. His voice was soft but sweet when he spoke, his eye color was normal, the scars were still there but they would fade over time. He knew exactly what had happened, hoped no harm had come to the love of his life.

She snarled at Gavin then when Liam spoke she dove onto the bed kissing him cupping her face. "Darling...are you alright?"

" I'm fine.. I'm sorry you had to see that." Liam said as he kissed her back, looked into her eys. " Your so beautiful you remind me of an angel, you can untie me. I'm not going to hurt you I'm madly in love with you, I know it's sudden, we barely know each other but I want you to be my wife!" He said with a genuine smile, he had meant every word. For the first time in years he was in love, he never wanted that to change.

Her eyes narrowed. "Tell me about this Gavin. Who is he? What is he? You tell me that and then i'll untie you. or maybe I won't and we'll use them for...other things." Her lips curved in a lusty smile her eyes dancing.

" Gavin.. Is hard to explain.. He's an alter ego I created when I was just a young lad, as I got older I started to feel more confident about myself so he never had to surface. Then the morning I woke up to notice Marigold was missing I knew it had to be Gavin, after years of research I learned that Gavin Ashmore was not only my alter ego but my twin brother. I also have a twin sister we we're triplets, separated as infants." Liam said as he looked at her, smirked knowing exactly what she meant. He felt so bad that she had to meet Gavin like that, he never quite figured out how his twin could be inside his body like that but he never questioned the power of magic.

She straddled him her eyes narrowed, but letting her firm bubble butt rest on his crotch. She waved awya his shirt and gently tweaked his nipples. "Are they still alive?"

" My twin sister might be Gavin is the only one I've ever had to deal with, oh shit.. Now I remember he's a body jumper.. He posses anybody, make them do things they wouldn't't normally do. My sister I honestly have no clue.." Liam said as he watched her, chewed on his lower lip. He was so madly in love with her it wasn't funny, would literally die if anything ever happened to her.

she smiled. "i can't be possessed my love." she touched her forehead revealing a strange mark in no language he could read yet somehow he knew it was the Language of Creation and it did indeed protect her from possession and mind control.

'' Then we have nothing to worry about then my Love. Was he right when he said I thought you might be with child? I mean I know we only did it once but were not normal like mortals, well perhaps things happen quicker for us.'' Liam said with a smile as he looked into her eyes, pressed his lips against hers. He would be very excited if she was, he could see himself raising a child granted the child would be whatever he was plus half nymph. That didn't bother him though he was so in love with Nadoria he would love the child just as much if she was with child.

She grinned. "Perhaps...." She reached down and fondled him a bit then smirking pulled at his erection and slid it into her dripping wet pussy. "Now stop asking questions my pet. i wish to be pleasured." she giggled as she flicked his chains and lay atop him, flexing her pussy around his cock but not moving otherwise, intentionally importuning him with her sex as she smiled at him, her breasts pressed to his chest, her lips almost touching his own but not quite, tempting him.

Liam didn't say another word he just started to pleasure her, thrusted up into her unable to hold onto her or massage her breasts because he was still chained to the bed. He had to admit he liked this side of her, wondered where it had been hiding earlier. Pushing himself in as deep as he could go he thrusted as hard, as fast as he could wanting to pleasure her in ways she had never been pleasured before since their first time had been considered a quick fuck.

He was so eager. She smiled and bit his lips pressing tighter against him. "yes my darling. love me so well. yes."

Back
Top Bottom