Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kings and Gods (Mystic Angel & Greeneyed23)

Liam saw all the images that had been extracted from his mind, he saw a woman standing over him. He was just a boy, she picked him up held him to her chest then sat down in what looked like a rocking chair. Watching his own memories he started to hum the lullaby the woman would sing to him, thought maybe he was going insane. He had a mothet? Or someone in his life that was like a mother to him but had thought he'd been raised in the system, had no family. Where was the woman now? He had to find her, talk to her.

Morpheus captured an image of the woman and held it out to all of them then to Nadoria who nodded. He stepped back and she moved forward taking Liam's hand in both of her own. Zeus nodded. "Go. Discover the truth. And be on guard. There be many dangers ahead for the both of you. I am preparing defenses for you both." Nadoria nodded. "Thank you milord."

He nodded and flicked his fingers and they were back in Liam's apartment. Nadoria sighed in relief and kissed her lover then moved to his computer and touched it turning it on and bypassing his password easily. She then just as easily hacked into the DMV and several other databases and input the image of the woman and another of Liam himself using them to track down both his official history and any data on the woman she could find. The access took but moments but the data retrieval process was lengthy. She turned to him smiling. "So..magic show..need an assistant?"

" I was just going to ask if you would be my assistant! I'll take your offer as a yes.." Liam said with a smile as he watched her, just continued to smile. He had never truly known his history until now, it took a God of dreams to interpret all the memories he had locked away in his mind. But of course he had a wonderful lover who made him feel things he hadn't felt in years, it finally clicked. He wasn't supposed to be with his previous lover for some unknown reason, of course she had been full mortal no magic so perhaps it was a test which he had obviously passed.

"Yes please! I love magic shows! just tell me what to do."

She moved him and wrapping her arms about his neck kissed him deeply. "Shall we go?"

" We shall, I'll let you know." Liam said with a smile as he kissed her back then took her hand into his own, grabbed his briefcase then walked out the door. He locked the door with a smile, walked down the street with his lovely assistant, lover then started to set up. Kids waited in anticipation, his heart melted at the sight of their joy. " I'd like to introduce my lovely assistant Nadoria! She will be helping me with my tricks,illusions." Liam said as he smiled at each child who clapped happily, they were all children who lived in shelters group homes or orphanages.

Nadoria squealed and jumped off the stage going amongst the children getting hugs and kisses, making them all giggle and smile as she teased and played with them and performing her own magic, starting with the usual coin from the ear trick that the kids though they saw through but she showed them a new method that even they knew could not be faked. She went a small girl who had clung to her leg until Nadoria had convinced to sit then pulled a massive old coin from the girl's ear then smirking blew on the child ear making more than a hundred coins spill out. She tossed them out to the delight of the kids, with an emblem of Liam stamped onto one side and the sigil of Zeus on the other, thus giving these sweet children protection. When they asked how she learned that she pointed up at Liam then scurried up the stairs back onto the stage curtsying as they applauded her.

She smiled at Liam waiting for his orders.

In the back of the room, hidden in shadows and deep magic The Eyes had returned, studying them both with a cold smile.

Liam was amazed, couldn't come up with a trick or illusion the children hadn't seen him do before. He was trying really hard to think of one, a smile formed once he had come up with one. Taking off his jacket he wrapped it around her making sure the children couldn't see her said a couple of magic words, waited for them to react. Of course he hadn't made her disappear entirely she just transported to the other side of the park. He could sense danger lurking near by, he fell to his knees clutching at his chest as if having a heart attac. " Nadoria! "

Nadoria reappeared knocking him onto his back making the kids laugh though she looked at him concerned. a small voice spoke into his ear.

"you are in no danger. Do not frighten the young ones."

" okay." Liam whispered as he looked at his lovely assistant, kissed her softly then flipped back onto his feet. " You kids have nothing to worry about." He said as he bowed, made a flock white doves appear out of thin air behind his back. Without a word he let them take flight, they each dropped a small bag from their beaks. " I'll be back tomorrow." He said with another bow, took Nadoria's hand then picked up his briefcase as the doves flew off after every child had a little gift bag.

" I'm fine it's just I thought I felt danger lurking is all." Liam said as he walked off the stage, lead her back to his apartment. He unlocked the door,opened it leading her inside he locked the door let go of her hand then dropped his briefcase by the door. Taking a seat on the couch he leaned back, sighed trying to figure it out. He put his hands behind his head, closed his eyes just so he could relax. Things like that had happened before but not in front of the children,he just wished he knew what had caused such an attack like that cause he was usually worned.

She crawled onto the couch beside him snuggling into his side, pressing her face to his neck and reached out stroking his chest. "so what next?"

----------------

Across town the Eyes made his report speaking softly to his masters, wondering just what will this mean. "The servant of the Olympians is ever with him my masters. What would you have me do?"

"Soon we shall tell you. But for now return to your watch."

" um.. I usually just relax then order takeout, enjoy a night in." Liam said as he wrapped his arms around her, smiled. He kissed the top of her forehead as he held her close, rested on the couch with his new assistant/lover. It had been quite awhile since he'd had someone around that made him feel whole, he loved Nadoria that much was obvious. He wondered if the information they were looking for had loaded, he figured it could wait til he rested for a little bit.

She snuggled tighter into his chest even more, closing her eyes. "I like pizza. And you. Let's do that." She giggled and squeezed him tighter then poked his remote turning his tv on to some comedy movie that she turned low but occasionally smiled at.

" Sounds like a great plan, pizza is good." Liam said with a smile as he held her, relaxed for a little bit. He looked at the time then called in a pizza, kissed her forehead as he gazed into her eyes then kissed her lips. This was new to him in a way but it felt nice, he knew in that very moment that no matter what he found out his love for Nadoria would never fade.

HE was so sweet to her. She snuggled even tighter into him laying her head on his chest as she watched the movie. "Liam? Have you ever met other gods?"

" No I have not.. Least not that I remember anyways. Why do you ask beautiful? " Liam asked with a smile as he held her to him, began rubbing her back not wanting anything he was just rubbing her back. He smiled as he did so because she made him feel happy, he hadn't felt happy in a long time. Nothing could bring him down off the cloud he was on, he knew he wanted her to be the woman he woke up to every morning.

"Well if my masters do not know you or of you but your powers are so impressive then someone else must have either made you, given them to you, or at least tried to understand them.The other gods are known for such things. And if the Egyptians, the Northerners, the Indians, the Chinese, the Japanese, and so many others, especially the many many many American gods, know of you they will be just as interested as my masters are. The world is packed with powers and deities and some one like you my love is bound to be a highly valuable person to any or all of them...so...."

She kissed him then jumped as the doorbell rang. It was about time for the pizza to arrive, with a full ten minutes before it was free.

Liam jumped from the couch gave her a kiss, retrieved the pizza from the delivery boy. He haned him the money, a tip then closed the door. Walking back into the living room he opened the pizza box once it was sitting on the coffee table, walked into the kitchen to grab some plates. Carrying them back into the living room he grabbed himself a couple of slices but had to sit down because he felt really dizzy, he never got dizzy or sick to his stomache ever.

"Liam? What's wrong?' She set her plate down moving to him concerned.

The drinks she had gotten sat forgotten on either side of the pizza box as she looked at her lover, sensing trouble.

" I just feel really dizzy, it's weir cause I never feel like this." Liam said as he looked at Nadoria his head spinning so fast he was surprised he only saw one of het, his heart was really racing insid his chest. He was awake so he knew it wasn't one of his dreams, most of those had Vern removed from his head.

She gently gripped his head and looked into his head. "Look into my eyes my love. Focus on them and them only. let everything else go."

Liam did as he was told, focused on her eyes letting everything go. He loved how she could calm him so quickly, he let her work her magic on figuring out why he felt so dizzy.

It was beyond her but she was able to give his body peace. She bit her lip concerned. "Are you well my love?"

" I still feel really dizzy..maybe I should lay down. Your welcome to eat, I'll get some later." Liam said as he carefully got to his feet, started upstairs to lay down on his bed. Once he was in had room he left the door open, fell back onto his bed his eyes closely instantly. The dark haired man knew his lover was concerned for him, he was glad she cared but he knew something wasn't right because this had never happened to him well it had but he could usually Shake it off.

Back
Top Bottom