Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kings and Gods (Mystic Angel & Greeneyed23)

Greeneyed23

Pulsar
Lightning crashes and thunder booms across the entire sky as below a battle rages.

The powers and principalities of the entire earth are at war. The Earth herself has erupted into madness as her personification, Gaea, stands alone holding off the opposing factions by her sheer will.

The angels fight the demons, the gods fight the titans, the mortals fight the immortal, and the blood has risen so high the wounded are drowning. Bullets, swords, magic, and every other weapon both imagined and beyond thought.

The world is all but annihilated. All life has been driven into this unending war. Gaea falters, then falls and the world collapses under it's own weight, imploding into a black hole that swallows the sun, the Solar System, then the Milky Way Galaxy itself. Soon it expanded until it swallows the entire universe. All of existence vanishes into nothing.

-------

"And that is what i see great Zeus. Allowing humanity to supplant with their science has doomed us all."

Zeus studied the Oracle and slowly shook his head. "Impossible....you!"

A nymph flinched, but bowed. "Yes my king?"

"Go to earth. Find the strongest beings you can. Bring them here before me."

She flushed in fear. "Your Majesty-"

"Begone." She vanished at his will.

---------

She arrived with a the bright flash of a lightning bolt into the center of times Square. She yelped and flinched out of the press of flesh and metal onto a sidewalk, looking around helplessly. "What do...oh Great Hera..."

She turned staring at what she felt. this power, this strength was so massive it would endanger even the gods, but she couldn't pinpoint it.

As she tried to learn more she sensed other powers, with less danger to them and immediately set off after those powers instead of the vast one that seemed to dominate all of New York.

Liam Ashmore wasn't your typical magician he had real powers, he used them to entertain the people. Some considered him a warlock, others judged him before they got to know hm but his story was very confusing. He wasn't human but he wasn't really demon or angel he was a completely different species all togeher, he could sense other supernaturals. " That's enough for today everyone thank you for watching the Show." He said as he packed up a few things, started to run knowing someone was coming after him. His shoulder length black hair was pulled back into a pony tale, his trench coat swished back, forth as he ran trying to make it to his apartment.

The nymph, Nadoria, yelped as a very odd but strangely gifted man crashed into her. "Ow!" she fell with a hard bump on her ump looking up at Liam. "Can't you watch where you are going?"

------------

Unseen eyes watched this random encounter and smiled. "perfect. now the poor boy will be busy dealing with that."

----------------

Nadoria was, like all nymphs, incredibly beautiful, and as she looked at Liam she began to blush, her pheromones growing so strong and thick in her embarrassment it was starting to effect the public.

" Sorry my lady so sorry.. I'm in a bit of a hurry, need to be somewhere. Are you injured? If so I could take you back to my place, let you rest a bit. My name is Liam!! Liam Ashmore to be exact." he said as he held his hand to her like a real gentleman would, smiled sensing something about her but he just knew that she wasn't a bad person just someone in the wrong place at the wrong time.

She took his hand and let him help her up rubbing her head. "Yes thank you. I need some rest please..." her eyes began top unfocus then she swooned, falling against Liam in a dead faint.

--------

The unseen eyes glimmered with wicked light, the smile beneath growing wider as they studied the pair. "Most engaging."

Liam managed to catch her, carried her toward his apartment. He unlocked the door carried her inside laid her down on the couch set his briefcase down, walked into the kitchen to get her a cold compress. Placing the cold cloth on her forehead he looked down at her, smiled she was very beautiful. Without hesitation he brushed a strand of hair out of her face, just stared at her amazed by how beautiful she was. He had never been in the presences of such a beautiful woman before, he was astonished by her beauty. '' Who are you, where do you come from?'' Liam asked softly as he stood up carefully not to disturb her as he hung up his coat revealing a black button down shirt that matched his black pants, a medallion he wore around his neck that was usually hidden by his collar it had been in his family for generations but he never really knew what it represented.

She flinched as he turned to hang his coat and sat up, catching the cold compress then looking up at Liam. "i am Nadoria a nymph from the court of Olympus sent to seek and gather the powers and principalities of this world before the throne of almighty Zeus. Who are you?"

------

The eyes were watching them through his front window now.

" Liam Ashmore as I said earlier. A magician by trade, a bachelor obviously. It's very nice to meet you Nadoria." Liam said as he bowed before her with his hand behind his back, smiled at her. He was still astonished by her beauty, his heart was racing against his chest his stomach fluttering with butterflies. His palms were sweating because he had a feeling he could show her his true indentity so without hesitation he formed a ball of energy in his hand then waited for her reaction.

"Just what are you Liam Ashmore? And if you think to harm me, know that i am sent and protected by the court of the gods."

She studied him carefully. She had her own magics, but no combat skills or abilities, and any harsh magic would kill her. but there was no reason to tell Liam or anyone else.

'' I'm not human demon or angel.. I'm a completely different species all together, I don't wish to harm you.'' Liam smiled as his ball of energy disappeared, he suddenly realized why she had come to his town. '' There's going to be a war isn't there? '' He asked as he looked around his apartment then back at her, sighed he knew this day would come he'd dreaded it from the time he discovered his powers to now but always knew it was coming as if he had forseen it.

She shrugged. "It is not my place to know or ask such things Liam...but what are you? What can you do? i can feel your power but not it's source or author." She bit her lip nervously.

" I'm capable of many things. I can conjure the elements, much much more. Honestly I have no idea what I am.. My powers came when I was young, as a boy I was shipped from one foster home to the next then eventually on the streets. Sorry I didn't mean to tell you all that it's just I've been alone for so long, your the only person to come my way in a really long time." Liam sighed, sat down on the couch he had been alone for what felt like decades, obviously whatever he was suspended the aging process so he looked quite young but was truly much older.

"When is the earliest year you can remember?" She gently touched his arm letting him feel her kind and soothing emotions, sincere and heartfelt.

"i am so sorry for that. im sorry all of that happened to you.

" 1962.. That's the earliest year I can remember.. I was in love with a beautiful woman named Marigold or something like that, one morning when I woke up she was gone. Everything beyond that is a blur.." Liam said flinching a little as she touched his arm but after a few minutes he felt so much more relaxed.

"Tell me about Marigold. what do you remember about her? What was your childhood like? When did your powers begin to appear?" She was watching him, seeming very concerned

" I met her when I was nine or so.. She lived across the street from me while I lived with a foster family, her parents were very strict they never let her leave the house. If she even stepped outside to get the mail she would be severely punished by her father. As far as my powers appearing I was twelve maybe living on the streets cause the orphanage thought that if no one wanted me I was no use to them, that's as far as I can remember. It's like my memories just vanished as I aged." Liam said as he felt Nadoria's genuine concern, it made him feel comfortable telling her this stuff.

She nodded watching him. "When did marigold vanish? Exactly?" She began to stroke his back, trying to use her tactile powers to gain data on him but also to fill him with peace and serenity.

"And what powers do you possess?"

" The night before I suppose we had just had a little fun, were both very exhausted. Being with her was amazing, then as soon as I woke up that morning she was gone. I understand she could have just left but it was as if she had never existed, as I told you I pocess many powers but would never bring harm to her. I loved her with all my heart, wanted to marry her." Liam was calming down a little more but he was still very confused, he was findng it hard to concentrate on his thoughts because Nadoria was so beautiful.

"i never meant it that you would harm her. just want to know what powers you can recall. And i don't mean to intrude but when you say fun did you mean of a sexual nature? i only ask because it might be important." she continued rubbing his back and shoulder, trying to soothe him.

" Yes it was sexual fun. " Liam blushed a little but smiled, he was staring into Nadoria's eyes his body accepting her soothing touch. He wanted to touch her well part of him wanted to touch her, he pushed all that aside so he could stay focused he needed to remember more but it was so hard. His head had been so scattered since the accident that anything beyond that night was all a blur.

He seemed upset. She raised her other hand touching his temple. "Tell me something...what is troubling you? Something has gone dark within your eyes. What...what was this accident?" She was lightly telepathic and had managed to glean that much from his mind.

" A car accident a fire.. I don't remember it's all a blur, it haunts me every night." Liam said cringing a little because he had never told anyone about the accident, he remembered bits, pieces but nothing solid it was obvious his survival from whatever had happened came with a price. There were days after that very accident he never left his apartment, then suddenly he wanted to entertain those on the streets with magic tricks.

She drew a light finger along his jaw again soothing him. "Liam...let it go. Let peace fill your heart and mind. And rest my new friend. We will talk more later." She gave him a simple but very very happy daydream, using it to let his brain settle, while she contacted the gods for more information about him.

Liam's eyes closed, he leaned back against the couch his hands placed firmly against his chest. He wasn't worried with how she had made all the negative stuff go away but he felt at peace with whatever she had done, could rest easily. A smile crossed his lips as he saw her, he reached out for her but couldn't reach her she was to far away. '' Marigold! Don't leave me..'' He whispered as he rested, she had been on his mind for over a decade or two maybe more but he could never understand why she had vanished.

Narodia was flipping through his file trying to learn everything she could about the young man. She needed to know it all. She would have to stay with him. He was powerful but he was also fractured.

Back
Top Bottom