Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A life changing wish (Revnarh X the fill-in)

Saleena looked at Lizzie with a smile on her pillowy lips while she was listening to her mistress talking about that she didn't know how to train her own bother. "I could teach you how to do that so you can shape him into the slut you want him to be. In the meanwhile he can serve all of us three and learn to accept his new role in life. And of course I will help you with controlling as well as understanding your new magical powers." Jason didn't like the sound of any of this, but he didn't say anything out of fear that he could be turned into a frog or mouse. Sarah got up from the bed without caring of putting any clothes on her naked body and walked past her ex-boyfriend. She got closer to her new girlfriend and kissed her passionately for a whole minute before she broke it. "I'm going to take a shower. Feel free to join me, Liz..."

Liz nodded when Saleena had said that she will teach her how to train Jason into an ideal slut. The blonde-haired girl had drooled and got herself erect when she imagined her brother being defiant and resisting to their actions even though he likes it and when he gets into it, he admits to being a slut while taking all of their cocks. And when Sarah went up to kiss her passionately for a whole minute, her legs had given out for a bit after. "Feel free to join me, Liz..." As soon as she heard that, she jolted to the shower, even going past Sarah. "Ahhhh~ I really can't control myself ever since I had this giant dick~ I keep getting easily aroused~" Liz said to herself, panting heavily and using her hand to grab the shaft of her futa cock and stroking it roughly. "I want to fuck someone~ I want to be fucked~ I just want sex right now!"

Sarah smiled when she saw an aroused Liz following her into the bathroom and heading for the shower. She followed behind her new girlfriend and leaned against the wall with her hands on the tiles after she had turned the water on. Saleena had teleported into the bathroom when she heard her mistress talking to herself. She inserted her rock-hard cock into Liz' already wet pussy and removed her hands to guide her new dick into Sarah's waiting snatch. Jason whimpered while he watched the three beautiful women having sex in the shower while he couldn't even masturbate thanks to the damned chastity cage. He sat down on the toilet and watched his sister fucking his ex while she got fucked by the genie at the same time.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~" Liz couldn't finish what she was saying as she was now using both her genitals to form a kind of train. She was actually bleeding from her torn hymen, but all she could feel was pleasure as she was pretty much drowned by it after her cock was inside of her girlfriend's pussy once more. "I-I think I'm going to get addicted to this~" The blonde said honestly as she started humping. But as she thrusted back and forth, she could feel more pleasure from her genie's dick than her own which just made her go deeper inside of Sarah. "Oh Sarah~ Maybe you should try this sometime~ You know, having a dick and all~"

Saleena was glad that her mistress loved her new cockk as well as getting fucked. She had used an aphrodisiac to make it as painless and as pleasurable as she could. Sarah arched her body back and pressed her body against the futanari while she copied her rhythm to get her deeper into her wet snatch. Jason whimpered thanks to the feeling of his dick trying to get hard in the magical chastity cage. "Mistress, your pussy feels so good..." She held her orgasm back as long as she could and shot her semen into Lizzie's womb at the same time when they all three had an orgasm at the same time. "Yes, give me a cock Liz! I want to fuck someone too~" Jason finished emptying his bladder into the toilet and stood up, hoping that he wouldn't have to lick and suck their pussies clean while he couldn't even have an erection.

Soon enough after a large amount of sexual sounds and thrusting, Liz shoots out juices from her pussy and had shot inside Sarah quicker and with more amount than she could have ever imagined. The female of the blonde twins also pulled out from her girlfriend while still have her genie inside her pussy, but she reacted alot because her "head" was quite sensitive after that load. Even after it was out, her penis was still oozing out semen and wanted to wash it off with the shower, but she had a better idea. "Hey Cockslut~ Clean my dick off and then maybe you can eat your ex out too~ Oh, and don't even bother escaping, or we'll punish you appropriately."

Sarah couldn't get enough of the feeling of her new girlfriends amazing cock inside her pussy. Jason never had the chance to have sex with her and now he would be a virgin for the rest of his life...except for his anal virginity, of course. Sarah had her mind shattering orgasm when Liz caused her pussy to overflow with thick hot semen. She clenched her muscles to keep the creamy sperm inside her snatch for her ex. Saleena continued thrusting her cock into her mistress's vagina since she didn't have a change to cum yet. Jason was shocked when he heard the order of his sister, but indtead of running away he did what he was told to do. He walked towards the big shower stall and got on his knees before he began licking Lizzie's with cum and pussy juices covered cock clean. The mixed taste of his sisters semen and his ex-girlfriends juices was better than he had expected. Saleena was still fucking her mistress, but she didn't care whether this helped Jason licking his sisters cock clean or if that made it harder for him following his sisters orders which could end in punishment even when he had tried his best to obey.

"Craaaaappppp~ My dick feels so good just from your tongue licking it~" Lizzie moaned as she grabbed Sarah's shoulder and Jason's head, feeling the tongue travelling around her shaft and head. Though the pleasure was spreading throughout her body, she felt that that the main focus as well as the most sensitive areas are around her genitals. "S-Sa-S-Saleena~ P-pleAHH~ Please fill my womb with your spunk~" The blonde looked behind at the genie she had freed as she begged while still having her hands in their respective places, who was going to a more submissive side of herself. She had also wanted to give her girlfriend a nice cock to penetrate Jason, but she didn't really want to miscast and turn Sarah into something weird and unrecognisable. So she thought to herself that she won't transform her until she believes she is ready to do it freely on people.

Jason crawled towards Sarah to lick her pussy clean as soon as he had finished cleaning up Lizzie's cock. He didn't want to admit it, but he began to like the taste of semen, especially when it was mixed with pussy juices. Sarah pressed his head into her wet snatch and told her ex to eat her out and fuck her with his tongue. Jason did as he was told and followed her orders to avoid getting punished. Saleena smiled at the sound of her mistress's desperate voice and listened to her words. She thrusted harder and faster into Lizzie's pussy than she did before. "Don't worry, I will fill you up to the brim..." It didn't take long for the genie to cum now after her mistress had gotten tighter when she had her own orgasm. Hot white semen shot out of her cock and right into Liz's womb only to overflow it and rush out where it ran down their legs. "Jason, when you are done eating out Sarah you have to clean up my cock and your sisters pussy too."

As soon as she could feel her stomach being filled, Lizzie had started moaning again and hardly stopped all. Even after watching her brother lick the juices she made inside Sarah. "ahhh~ ahhh~ being filled feels just as nice as filling~" the blonde girl cooed, starting to feel a little envious of brother for some odd reason. Somehow it bothered her even though she had given the order to him herself. "... You don't need to, Jason~ just continue cleaning Sarah and I. I'll handle Saleena here~" Liz said as she pulled herself out moaning and knelt down at the same time, turning to the cock which had pumped seed into her and started licking off the cum. "mm... it's somehow sweet~" she complimented as she looked up to her genie with an erotic smile and winked.

Jason just had finished cleaning up Sarah's pussy, but she didn't let him go until he had brought her to three orgasms with his tongue. Precum leaked out of his caged dick. He didn't even bother with standing up and crawled over to his sister to clean her up too. She was right, the genies semen had a sweet taste to it and it tasted even better mixed with Lizzie's juices. Jason lapped every single drop up like a dog and sucked on her clit a few times. He got on his back to rub his nose against her clitoris and licked the insides of her wet snatch, hoping that she would like it and reward him later. Sarah didn't want to be left out and spread the legs of her ex before she slid a lubed finger into his tight asshole. Jason couldn't help it and moaned which caused his tongue to vibrate while it was inside his sisters pussy. Saleena watched the scene in front of her and smiled at how things had turned out so far. "Good girl...clean my cock and suck on it...I want to see how deep you can get it into your throat..."

Normally at this stage, Lizzie would stop what she's doing and proceed to punish Jason by asking Saleena to increase his ass's sensitivity and let Sarah do whatever she wants with it while she herself ravages his mouth and throat like it was his upper pussy. But she didn't at all. Instead, she is just using her animal instincts as a sub and moaned loudly when Jason had licked her own pussy and with his nose on her clit. "Yes, mist- I-I mean, sure, Saleena..." the blonde haired woman felt the heat of her genie's cock warming up to the cold before locking up the sewers snd sucking more of the genie's cock, very eager to do so.

Jason continued eating out his sisters pussy even after he had cleaned her wet snatch up from Saleena's sperm. Both the genie and Sarah noticed Lizzie's slip when she almost called the futanari in front of her 'mistress'. Saleena moaned while Liz was sucking on her cock. Sarah was horny and wanted to join the trio, but she didn't know how she could do that. She looked at her girlfriends throbbing erection and got an idea. Sarah pulled Jason away to replace him and began to eat out Lizzie's pussy while she stroked her cock too. Her left hand rubbed the shaft while the other one focused on the sensitive head. The chastised boy watched the sexy show in front of him and wished that he could have sex with his ex again. The only thing he could do was either watching them or use his mouth to pleasure the trio. Jason got on all fours again and began to lick Sarah's pussy. Precum leaked out of the chastity devise, but there was nothing he could do to get his little dick free and stroke it again.

Lizzie thought it felt nice when she felt her pussy being licked differently, but she didn't notice of the person behind her changing. Even when her cock was being held and she cried out so loud that she pulled her head back, she never looked behind her and just spoke. "That's cheating of you for holding my cock like that, Jay~" She giggled and even used a nickname of her brother that she stopped using in a long time, even before they met Sarah. It was then she noticed that the feeling of the hands that were rubbing her shaft was different. "Ahn~ Sorry, was that you, Sarah? I didn't mean to confuse you for Jay, It just felt so good I couldn't tell the difference~" Lizzie said while still not looking behind her and just kept staring at Saleena's cock. And now as if she was in a trance, she moved her head down again, this time using her hands to smother the shaft on her cheeks and kissed it a few times. "Mistress's cock is wonderful~ It's so warm I could feel it throbbing on my cheek and I'd feel warm in my body~" Said the instinctively submissive woman, rubbing her cheek up and down the genie's shaft while holding it on the opposite side.

Jason blushed when he heard his sister calling him Jay again after all the years she didn't use his nickname. Sarah continued to eat out Lizzie's pussy while her hands kept rubbing her lovers cock at the same time without slowing down. Hearing that she was as good as her ex made her double her efforts in an attempt to please her better than he ever could in the past. Saleena let her fingers run through her mistress's hair and let her get back to whorshipping her cock on her own instead of fucking her face like it was a mere cunt for her pleasure. Both Jason and Sarah were a little bit confused when they heard Lizzie calling the genie 'mistress', but they didn't say anything for now. "Good girl...succumb to the pleasure and cum for me..." SSaleena had leaned forward and whispered these words into the submissive girls ear so only she could hear her. Jason brought Sarah to a strong orgasm with his tongue just at the same time when she managed to make his sister cum too with her mouth and hands.

Moans are continuously made by the blonde futanari as her body gets more intense pleasure. The hands foreign to her body were going at it with vigor and the mouth that's working on the insides of her pussy are getting her wetter and wetter with each passing second. Sarah's trying really hard to please Lizzie which makes her happy that she now became her girlfriend. She was able to hold on cumming while pleasuring Saleena by licking and sucking the while rubbing the saliva-coated cock before the genie spoke. "Y-yes, mistress~" The moment she finished her sentence, her semen had erupted as well as her pussy and they both ejaculated liquids that would easily fill a bucket or two separated.

Sarah and Jason were both surprised again when they heard Lizzie calling the genie 'mistress' a second time. They were too busy with pleasing someone orally to care about that, though. "Good girl...tell me, do you want to cum again? Beg me what your heart desires the most and I might do it." Saleena leaned down to place a quick kiss on her forehead followed by a more passionate one on her lips.

Sarah told her ex to fuck himself with a dildo while watching them having more sex after licking Lizzie's cum off of the floor. He did as he was told to not get a punishment and lapped his sisters semen up like a dog. Jason left the room only to come back with a seven inch long realistic looking dildo with a suction cup at the end and a bottle of lube. Sarah told him to suck it and use his own saliva as lubrication while she prepared his tight asshole with her lubed fingers, pulling them away after she managed to get four fingers inside him. The sextoy got put on the ground and he began to ride on it . Sarah turned around to look at her girlfriend and waited for the next order. Maybe she could get fucked by Lizzie and be on the other end of a kinky threesome.

"I..." Liz tried to sort out her feelings while feeling great from sucking. She still wasn't sure what to say in response, but with the kisses on her forehead and another lovely one on her lips, she made her decision. "I want to be penetrated in both holes~ I want to be filled and sprayed in cum! I know I have set you free, Saleena, but I wish to be fucked senseless~ I don't care if you get two cocks or give Sarah one, I just want sex~!" The blonde girl shouted as she starts to become wet again even just after cumming from her cock. She was being honest from her heart and would love to just not think about things and be drowned in pleasure, sex and semen.

Saleena smiled when she heard Liz ask her to get fucked crazy. If that was what she wanted, then she would get it! The genie snapped with her fingers a few times to work her magic. "Your wish is my command, mistress!" Jason watched how the three women began to float towards the bed. Sarah was lying on her back with spread legs while Lizzie was kneeling in front of her. "Eat her cunt out while I'm pounding both of your hungry holes. And don't dare to touch your cock or else I'll stop fucking you, slut." Saleena had whispered these words into her ear before she turned around to look at the sissy in training. "Get behind me and lick my ass while I'm giving your sister the time of her life." She waited for Liz to get into position before pushing her two big lubed up cocks into the little sluts tight asshole and wet pussy in one swift motion. Jason didn't waste any time to get his tongue between the genies cheeks to lick around the puckered hole before he began eating her ass out. He was surprised that it tasted better than he had thought.

‘Yes, this is the feeling… the feeling of submission… It feels all so natural to me…’ Lizzie thought to herself as she nodded at Saleena while the three of them went on the bed through magic. She knows she’s supposed to be dominant. She does like taking charge and just dominating her partner’s bodies however she likes. But… the feeling of giving in… the forbidden act of being the one forced to take orders… it’s a familiar and arousing feeling for the blonde futanari. She feels that she must obey orders right now. “Yes, Mistress Saleena.” Liz said as she turned and went down on Sarah’s pussy and inserted her tongue inside, filling her mouth with the liquid of her girlfriend.

It had also made her horny when she just ordered Jason like that. Well, he is their property, so he’s supposed to take orders. But the sound and the tone of the genie’s voice when giving him a command had her wanting even more as the genie was pounding at both of her holes, Liz moaning loudly while muffled with pussy. Her erection had quickly gotten so hard it started to hurt a lot, but she wasn’t allowed to touch it. If she were to touch it, this pleasure on her female genitals would be over. And she didn’t want that. So with all the remaining mentality she had she used it to hold on to prevent touching her own penis. Though it was touching the bed every time Saleena was pumping into her so in one way, the pleasure was being taken care of.

Saleena liked how obedient her mistress could act when she ordered her around. Sarah was a little bit confused to hear the word "mistress" coming out of her girlfriends mouth when she should have been the one who gave the genie orders instead of the other way around. She wanted to say something, but the sensation of Lizzie's tongue inside her wet pussy kept her from asking any questions. Only loud moans of pure pleasure came out of her mouth right now. Sarah wanted to get fucked by her lover, but getting eaten out felt good too and Liz deserved to get her holes filled too.

Jason moved his head in rhythm with Saleena's thrusting hips and licked her ass like it was the most deliciouss thing in the world. Precum leaked out of his caged dick while he was fucking the genies ass with his tongue as deep and as best as he could. Saleena noticed that Lizzie's cock was rubbing against the mattress of the bed and lifted her up with her strong arms to keep her member away from any form of stimulation. She didn't stop fucking the horny sluts tight holes while her former mistress was eating out Sarah's snatch.

"Keep licking her cunt and lap up all her juices even when she just had an orgasm. Are you ready to get your holes filled with my cum, slut?" Sarah was already close to have an orgasm and she wanted to keep going for the rest of the day. Jason was doing anything that was requested from him to do in the hopes that he could at least get some kind of relieve despite the fact that the magical cage around his limp dick would stay on for a very long time. Saleena pushed both her cocks as deep as she could into Lizzie's two tight holes right before she came. A big load of thick semen shot into her bowels and her wet snatch, but the genie didn't stop to fuck her.

Back
Top Bottom