Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A life changing wish (Revnarh X the fill-in)

Lizzie felt really good when her cock had penetrated Jason's mouth. She didn't really want to do it at first, but now... this is something she could get addicted to. She then pulled out, and then squatted to get on her brother's eye-level. "Jason, I've decided. You can still be with Sarah... just as hers and as my slave~" She declared with an innocent smile on her face, then standing up and pulling him on the collar next to the bed, where Lizzie can lick Sarah off. "Don't worry bro, I still love you. I just love Sarah more~" the blonde girl said before entering inside her twin's mouth, this time deeper in. She shot out some precum and moaned from the pleasure, but then bended and started caressing the lips of her new girlfriend's pussy, opening her mouth to get ready to lick it.

Jason continued to suck of his sister and was relieved when she pulled her cock out of his mouth. He listened to her words and wanted to protest, but before he could do that he got dragged along towards the bed. He followed behind Lizzie to prevent himself from getting chocked when she pulled on the collar of his shirt. Jason had still feelings for Sarah and thought that he could at least be by her side when he agreed to be their slave. He had no other choice since his cock was trapped inside a metallic cage. Jason would have done anything to get rid of this chastity device. He opened his mouth reluctantly and let her cock inside. The precum that shot out of her shaft tasted better than he imagined. Jason hoped that her semen would have a similar taste and continued to suck her of in the hope of being rewarded later. Sarah had gotten soaking wet between her legs while she was watching her ex sucking on his twin sisters cock. She saw that Lizzie and Jason got closer to the bed and spread her legs a little bit. Sarah closed her eyes and waited for her first experience of getting eaten out by a girl.

Lizzie started to feel nervous. The only experience she had with sex is rubbing herself and being sucked off. The only girl she had experience with was doing the service instead, and with her male part at that. So she doesn't really have much girl experience. Because of that, she just froze there while moaning from how her mouth was in her brother's. But in the end, she had to do it. She tried to base herself from that one yuri hentai she watched online... but it was so long ago that she watched it that she was licking terribly. But how would she know? Lizzie's just trying her best. But the worry did not stop the blonde girl from starting to hump in front of Jason's face as the feeling from earlier as well as Saleena's blowjob from before have started to automate her hips into thrusting deeper.

Sarah was still watching her ex sucking on his sisters cock like it was the most delicious thing in the entire world. She was rubbing her clit with her thumb and inserted two of her fingers into her soaking wet pussy to finger herself. Sarah removed her hand though when Lizzie moved closer with her mouth to her labia. She felt that the girl was trying her best to please her, but she needed a lot of training. "Lick along my lips...insert your tongue into my pussy and try to reach as far as you can while you move your tongue around. And don't forget to lick around my clit as well as sucking on it from time to time too. Use your moans to make your tongue vibrate and rub your nose against my clitoris while you fuck me with your tongue." Jason felt how his cock tried to get hard in the metallic chastity device and groaned from the pain which caused his mouth to vibrate around Lizzie's cock. He doubled his efforts and tried to make her cum quickly before she decided to make him deepthroat her. Jason gagged on his sisters dick when it pushed further and further into his throat until the whole length of it was buried inside his mouth. Tears came out of his eyes and he inhaled fresh air whenever he had the chance so he wouldn't suffocate.

"O-oh, r-right... I-I knew that." Lizzie said embarrassed before she had followed Sarah's directions on how to pleasure her. The blonde girl had started licking her partner's lower lips as she humped her hips. The feeling of licking her crush's vagina while having her dick inside a warm and wet place made her moan more than usual. Of course, she did not forget about the clit. Lizzie moved her fingers to the lips as well as she's inserting her tongue inside, making sure she's not licking the urethra and moved up her fingers to where the clitoris is and started making circles as she rubs it instead of just vertically. The female twin had enlarged from all the arousal and felt like she was going to shoot a big load.

Sarah began to moan as soon as Lizzie started to eat out her pussy. She was already kinda wet, but this would be a good preparation for their first time having sex together. Sarah was a little bit nervous about losing her virginity, but she wouldn't stop the female twin when she got teased enough instead of being allowed to have an orgasm. Jason continued to suck on his sisters cock and wondered when this humiliating situation would be over. He felt that Lizzie was going to cum and shoot her load down his throat, but he didn't stop to bobb his head up and down. Jason buried the whole length of his sisters cock inside his mouth and pressed his nose against her crotch to prevent even the tiniest drop of her semen from getting out. Jason didn't want to know how Lizzie's cum tasted, but he had to when he would be licking her cock clean with his tongue.

Soon enough, Lizzie felt a strange sensation. It was similar to the time she was going to have sex with her genie before they were interrupted. She felt like she was going to lose control of her body and just wanted to start going at it like crazy. And she did. So while she kept her same techniques as she had with Sarah, she started going rougher and rougher while her lower area was like a dog in heat as she thrusted all the way in with her seed blasting inside. Her moan was loud and long while she was licking the girl's vagina as well as sucking, so that the partner herself would get on full-on pleasure. The blond's mind was also affected now, because all she is thinking is 'Iwanttofuckiwanttofuckiwanttofuckiwanttofuckiwanttofuck~~~~!!!'

Jason continued to suck on his twin sisters cock and knew that she was close to cum when the movement of her hips increased in speed. He didn't want to swallow her semen, but he had no time to pull his head away. Besides, even when he could have done it his face would get hit by the load of Lizzie's cum. Jason just pressed his face into his sisters crotch and relaxed his throat as best as he could. The warm feeling of Lizzie's semen shooting down his throat and into his stomah didn't feel that bad. Not to forget that he didn't have to experience how it tasted since it didn't fill his mouth. Jason didn't think this through and forgot that he would have to taste Lizzie's cum as soon as she pulled her cock out of his mouth. Not to forget that she could still order him to clean her dick with his tongue before she began to fuck his ex-girlfriend. Jason hoped that this was now over and that he could at least leave. He didn't want to just stand there and watch how his twin sister fucked his former girlfriend while he would never have the chance to feel a pussy around his cock. Jason would stay a virgin forever as long as Lizzie wanted to keep his dick locked up. He wasn't even able to have an erection with this device, but the two girls could still tease him until he begged to do anything to be allowed to cum. The only way for him to experience an orgasm ever again was by having his prostate teased when the cage didn't got taken off of his cock.

Sarah enjoyed the feeling of being eaten out by a girl and decided that she would never let Jason lick her again unless his sister ordered him to clean her pussy after she got fucked by Lizzie. She gasped at the sudden increase in speed of the tongue that was licking the insides and outsides of her wet snatch. Sarah felt how an incredible orgasm was building up in the depths of her core and pressed her legs together to rub her clit against Lizzie's face. She screamed out loud enough that even Saleena down below could hear her when she came. Sarah's body trembled and shivered thanks to the waves of pleasure that cursed through her entire body. Her pussy walls clamped down and a clear liquid squirted out of her vagina for the first time in her entire life. Jason never had managed to make her squirt no matter how often he had eaten her out. Little did she know that this was the beginning of her first time having real sex. Sarah had forgotten that Lizzie wanted to take her virginity right in front of Jason's eyes to show him what he could never experience as long as the chastiy cage was on his cock and balls.

Lizzie felt great, cumming inside something. it was the best feeling ever for her ever since she experienced it with her genie. She was still cumming, but she slowly took it out for Jason to taste her semen as well. "Lick it clean, bro~ Unless you want me to clean it inside the dirty hole you have." The female twin commanded her brother with her inner dom despite it being 'sleeping'. The blond-haired woman also liked it when she made her crush release her juices. It was a sign that she was pleased after all. But even if both her cock and having Sarah ejaculate felt great, she thought it was still lacking compared to her first ejaculation with Saleena. Wait, what is she thinking? She's doing everything she's ever dreamed of. How is this lacking in any way?

Shaking off her thoughts, Lizzie pressed on with the situation she is in now. "Jason, after you clean my dick, stay here. Watch me as I fuck your girlfriend and steal her from you knowing you can never do it to her as long as I say so. I still have my last wish, so I can use it against you." The blonde gave Jason an empty threat. While it is half-true she will use it if needed, she doesn't really want to waste the wish. After all, she's going to use it for a special reason...

Jason didn't want to taste the semen of his sister and tried to push his head forwards so he could get her cock back into his throat, but it was already too late. Some of her cum got into his mouth and landed on his tongue. Sarah had given him a taste of his own semen by swapping it with him after she gave him a blowjob, but the taste of his own seed wasn't comparable with his twin sisters. Jason thought that it tasted kinda good compared to his own sperm and found himself swallowing it. It didn't take him long to gulp every last drop down and even licked Lizzie's cock clean like he wanted more. This was something that he would never admit on his own, but maybe he would do that when he got told that he liked the taste after he had to swallow more semen after he had given his own sister more blowjobs or when he had to lick the pussy of his ex-girlfriend clean after she got fucked by Lizzie. Hearing that he had to stay and watch how his girl got stolen from his twin hurt him deep in his heart. Jason had still feeling for Sarah, but he would do anything as long as he could stay close to her even when he could never fuck her or any other woman ever again.

Sarah was still coming down from her orgasmic high and couldn't keep her body from shivering so much. Never did she have such a powerful orgasm before in her entire life, not even when she had masturbated by using her fingers. Sometimes she even let Jason finger her wbile she stroked his cock. Of course he came always first so she made him finish what he had started by making him eat her out. Sarah had heard Lizzie's words too and was quite nervous. This would be her first time of having real sex and she would lose her virginity to the girl who had gone so far to use magic to get what she had desired for so long. Sarah was kinda looking forward to this and having her own juices lubing up her tight and unused hole while the saliva of her ex-boyfriend was coating his twin sisters cock would help be a great help for what would happen next. She had only used her own fingers or Jason's tongue to achieve an orgasm so far - which meant that she still had her hymen.

Saleena was sitting inside her small prison and sighed while she listened to everything that was going on in the room above her. She had very good ears and could even hear a mouse squeak a few miles away no matter what was going on between her and the little animal. The genie wasn't only bored, she was very horny and aroused as well. Fantasies of cumming inside the mouth of her mistress or in one of her two lower holes were filling Saleena's head. The worst part of it all was that she couldn't even jerk of as long as she was inside the lamp. All that she could do was to hope that she got freed someday or at least be used by her mistress or master. The previous offer for a second round wasn't a lie when she told it to Lizzie. Saleena was so horny that she would even let her mistress fuck her, but only when she ordered her to get into position.

Lizzie couldn't help but gulp at the situation. Now that she's nearing her goal of having sex with Sarah, she started feeling nervous. What if this causes Sarah to dislike her? After all, ruined relationships because of sex aren't uncommon... But even in this situation, she was still concerned about Saleena. What would happen after she uses her third wish? Would she have to leave again? No, not after that wonderful time she had being taught... The blonde girl shook her head. This isn't the time. now, it's time for sex. "Tell me if it's too painful for you, okay?" Lizzie told Sarah, genuinely worried for her partner. "Oh, and Jason, I will allow you to get hard, for this, but that's it. you're not allowed to touch or cum." She noted before aligning the tip of her penis to Sarah's labia. This is the place, right...? Lizzie had a small thought before entering the vagina and cried out loudly as she went in a few inches.

Saleena had fallen asleep inside her prison while she was waiting for her mistress to return and demand her third wish. She dreamed about what would she would do when she was finally free. Maybe she'd explore the world to see what had changed over all these centuries. There was the possibility of staying at this place and teaching her mistress how to be a dom as well as having some fun with her.

Jason got a little bit closer when he saw that his twin sister was going to fuck his ex and steal her from him for real. He had hoped that this was just some kind of twisted joke, but now he was sure that she wasn't joking. Jason watched how Lizzie entered the pussy of the only girl who had ever dated him. He knew that he had be allowed to get an erection, but that was impossible with the chastity device still being on his cock.

Sarah tried to relax as best as she could and inhaled deeply when she felt the tip of Lizzie's cock entering her tight pussy. It felt good so far, but her hymen was still intact. All that she could do now was hoping that losing her virginity wouldn't hurt so much and that it started to feel good soon after her cherry got popped. Maybe Jason could lick her pussy from behind or play with her breasts to distract her when Lizzie pushed her cock through the barrier that was inside her wet snatch. Sarah was glad that her previous orgasm from getting eaten out had lubed her up or else this would have been more hurtfull for her.

With every thrust she makes, Lizzie's cock goes deeper in Sarah's walls and moaned every single time, going on the verge of cumming. This was it. This is the epitome of pleasure~ Though because Lizzie couldn't think about anything but feeling good, she started going rougher and harder in her thrusts, caring more about self-pleasure than Sarah. And with every thrust, she shoots out a fairly large amount of semen from it, moaning even more. "I-I can't stop going harder~ You just feel too good, Sarah~!" The blonde commented, happily going in deeper.

She wants to teach her new girlfriend of this pleasure after she's had enough, but a wish can't just be wasted just like that... Then, Lizzie had an epiphany. "Saleena~! I wish to be able to use magic as much as I like!" She shouted, making it loud for the genie downstairs to hear her.

Sarah couldn't stop Lizzie from moving faster with each thrust even if she wanted to nor could she tell her to be more gentle. This was her first time having sex after all and it hurt, but the pain subsided and turned into pleasure sooner than later. Her groans had turned into moans and her legs wrapped around Lizzie's body to push her deeper into her. She felt how her tight snatch got filled with hot and thick semen, which was filling her up to the point that it shot out of her pussy and landed on Jason's bed. Sarah hoped that it was a safe day today and that she wouldn't get pregnant. She wasn't taking the pill yet since Jason never had sex with her in the past. Not that he could use his dick from now on and impregnate a girl after his sister had used magic to lock his cock up. He could still not understand what was happening, but that wasn't his biggest problem right now. Jason just hoped that he could find a way out of this situation and get away from Lizzie as far as he could. Sarah knew what an orgasm felt like thanks to her ex eating her out, but what was building up in her was something that she never was prepared for not even when someone would have tried to explain to her how this felt. She came harder than she ever did with Jason's tongue and just let the wave of pleasure wash over her while her body couldn't stop trembling. And it didn't help that Lizzie wasn't stopping to thrust her cock into the former virgin girls tight pussy to make the orgasm stop anytime soon. Sarah was panting by and sweating by now, her hair a mess and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Saleena had heard the words of her mistress and came out of her lamp with as a cloud of smoke that flew to Jason's room. Normally she could fulfill any wish that the person who had found her small prison, but this was a difficult one. "There is a little problem with your last wish, mistress. I can give you magical abilities, but not unlimitted power which includes magic too. However, there is a way for you to become a great sorceress...wish for magical power and set me free at the same time, mistress. I promise you that I won't leave your side after you've freed me. You have my word as a genie that I'll stay as a way to show you how thankful I'd be for being set free." Sarah didn't know what was going on thanks to her overwhelming orgasm. Jason was too afraid and confused at the same time to even think about asking why there was a genie next to his bed. He thought that he was dreaming and couldn't believe his own eyes when he saw how a cloud of smoke entered his room through the keyhole of the door and turned into genie. He put two and two together when he heard Saleena's words. Everything made now sense, how Lizzie had gotten a cock, why Sarah was liking this so much and how the chastity device had appeared around his cock out of nothing or why there wasn't even a lock that he could break or lockpick to get rid of the cockcage.

"More... more...! I want more!" Lizzie shouted repeatedly as she kept on going. It was like she's just a dog in heat, going on even though she had ejaculated a big load inside Sarah, panting heavily. This cock is too much for Lizzie to handle right now, and it would have almost made her sexually berserk if her genie hadn't arrived. Snapping out of her crazy mental state, Lizzie noticed she had gone too far and made Sarah unconscious. "S-Sarah! I-I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me! I should've at least be gentle with you, but... I just felt so good~!" The blonde girl pulled out, her body still trembling from the pleasure that she had. But she had heard Saleena's proposition and thought about it for a few seconds. "Alright. I'll wish for that. Besides, it's not like I'll be a master of magic once you give it to me." Lizzie smiled at her genie. Truthfully, Lizzie was also scared of letting go of the lamp. What if Saleena leaves after making the last wish if she didn't do this? Lizzie felt her heart flutter when Saleena was pleasing her, so it must mean something.

Saleena sighed in relive and nodded after she had heard the words of her mistress. "As you wish..." The genie began to glow brightly while a spark of electricity was flowing towards Lizzie. A surge of magical energy rushed through her body and made her feel powerful. She could now use magic however she wanted, but she'd need to learn how to use it first. Saleena's lamp began to glow and disappeared in a burst of magic as a sign of the genies new freedom. Her powers got weakened, but she was still immortal. Saleena was, like she had promised, still in the same room and the results of all the previous wishes of her mistress were still there.

Jason had watched the entire scene without moving even once from the spot where he was cowering. He still couldn't believe what had happened today, but the evidence was around his cock and in front of him. Jason was scared of the naked genies throbbing erection. He wondered what would happen now after all three wishes were fulfilled. Jason knew that the genie was now free, but he didn't know what her and his sisters plans for the future were.

Lizzie could feel the spark of electricity flow through every inch of her body. It was a nice sensation in the body, as if getting a light massage on an electric chair. As soon as it was done, the blonde girl felt great and re-energised. She had also noticed that the former genie had physical legs and a meat stick that wasn't there previously. She drooled and gazed at it for a few seconds before shaking her head violently. "J-Jason! I-It's your turn! G-give me your ass! Saleena, y-you can join in too." Lizzie didn't know what she was saying. Sure, she wants her brother to feel bad for taking Sarah in the first place, but this? Getting his ass? No way! That's... The more the blonde thought about dominating over her twin while her dick was inside his ass as well as a partner shutting him up with a cock filling his mouth as well was starting to get her hard, big time. Her breathing started to get heavier by the second.

Saleena saw how her former mistress was looking at her new form. A free genie could take any form he or she wanted, but they took the appearance of a human most of the time. Saleena looked at jason with a smile and walked towards him to position her cock at his mouth. "You heard your sister, now it's your turn to get fucked..." Jason didn't want to get fucked in his ass, but he didn't know how he could get out of this situation. His sister was able to use magic now and the other woman was a genie who started all this without being able to prevent it. A wish could only be denied when it was against the rules like bringing someone back from the dead or wishing for more wishes. Sarah was still unconcious and didn't notice anything of what was happening. Jason wanted to resist his sister, but he knew that resistance was futile. He got on all fours and raised his ass reluctantly for his sister. He hoped that it wouldn't hurt too much and that she would be gentle, but that was up to Lizzie. Saleena waited for his mouth to open and pushed her cock into his mouth when he wanted to say something. "Be a good slut and relax your throat so I can fuck it..."

Lizzie, with her lust taking over, sighed when her brother had just willingly complied to her orders. "Awww Jason... couldn't you, like, resist a bit even though you know this will end? It makes taking your anal cherry much better for me." The female twin pointed it out even though she still grabbed the ass and kneaded it a bit, playing with the only hole he has downstairs. After some time, she placed her cock in between the cheeks of his ass and started thrusting her hips back and forth, moaning with every move.

Of course Jason didn't want to get fucked in his ass by his twin sister, nor did he want to suck the genie of. He knew that he had no other choice than to submit, but he wouldn't give up just yet. Jason was just waiting for his chance to get away as far as he could and find someone who could take the cage off of his cock. The feeling of his ass having played and teased with like it was a pussy made him moan around Saleena's cock who was still trying to get her whole length into his mouth and throat. Jason tried to close his ass as best as he could and groaned when Lizzie tried to insert her cock into his tight hole. The pain was unbearable and he couldn't concentrate hard enough on his task without gagging around the genies member. He let their cocks slide into his holes and hopped that this would be over quickly. Jason's ass opened up with each of his sisters thrusts and soon he was moaning more and more around Saleena's shaft. He never had felt something rubbing against his prostate before in his whole life until now. His trapped dick tried to get hard which caused him to groan even louder. Precum was leaking out of the tip of his caged member and forming a bead of clear liquid while he got fucked in both of his holes.

With every thrust in her hips, Lizzie grunted and moaned, making all kinds of noises as she moves inside her brother's ass. "I can't believe how good your ass feels, Jason~ It's like you're made to be my anal toy~!" She shouted happily as the sex went on and also stared at her genie who's taking the front of the toy. All in all, Lizzie was grateful to Saleena. If she hadn't appeared from the lamp, maybe all this wouldn't have happened. So in reward to that, she just pulled the genie in and gave a deep and passionate kiss.

Jason couldn't believe how good it felt to get fucked in the ass. It had hurt for a while first, but soon the pain had turned into pleasure. He refused to think that getting fucked like a girl was a great feeling and didn't want to accept his new role in life. Jason's trapped dick was still trying to get hard in its cage and continued to leak precum on the floor below him. He hoped that this ordeal would be over soon and that he could curl up in the shower in shame and cry his eyes out until there were no more tears left.

Saleena didn't stop to hump Jason's face and kept on forcing her cock down his throat. She ignored his gagging and fucked his mouth like it was a were pussy for her pleasure. Saleena leaned forward when Lizzie pulled her into a kiss and kissed her back. She moaned into the mouth of her mistress while their tongues were dancing to the sound of them fucking the poor boy. Sarah woke up after a while and looked at the scene in front of her after she had rubbed her eyes. She got close to the trio without getting of the bed and began to please herself by playing with her nipples and fingering her pussy.

The moment the tongues were added onto the kissing, Lizzie could feel her nipples become hard as she fucks her brother. Mesmerized by the whole thing, the blonde-haired girl couldn't help but quickly become closer to climax. Looking to where Sarah was only to see her awake and masturbating to all this had her emotions go through the roof as she erupted her load inside Jason, moaning loudly inside Saleena's mouth as they continued to kiss. "T-this is great...~" She gave an erotic and satisfied smile as she slowly went out of her brother's ass and her dick half-hard.

Jason still couldn't believe how good being fucked like a girl felt and moaned around Saleena's cock. Feeling his sisters cock rubbing and pushing against his prostate caused him to cum too. His caged dick continued trying to get hard inside the metalic chastity device, but it couldn't do that. This didn't stop his semen from leaking out of his trapped member when he came. There was a wave of pleasure washing over his whole body which caused him to tremble and moan. Jason's ass tightened around Lizzie's cock and closed completely to prevent her cum from getting out of his hole.

Saleena came at the same time when her mistress filled her brothers asshole with her thick sperm. She held her cock inside Jason's mouth and forced him to swallow her load. Saleena pulled her softening member out of him while she was still kissing Lizzie passionately. "It was ok, but he could need some more training before he becomes a good cocksucker." Sarah continued to finger herself and came while she was watching the show in front of her. "Yes that was amazing, but can you include me in your fun the next time? By the way, who are you?" Saleena explained everything to the girl who was grining an evil smile at the end of the story.

"I see~ I don't know a thing on how to train things, so I could just leave that to you while I'm able to fuck him and Sarah~" Lizzie said as she started to fantasize things again. Before she could get horny, she jumped in surprise when she had heard her new girlfriend's voice. The blonde girl listened to her genie's description of the whole thing to Sarah and was glad that she joined in on their later fun when she saw that evil smile. "Well, now that my personal wish is done, I want to try out my new magic! Sarah, you can have some fun with Jason too since he's my toy~"

Back
Top Bottom