Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A life changing wish (Revnarh X the fill-in)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Jason got nostalgic and thought back on how it all began. Everything had started with his sister when she found a sealed bottle. He remembered it like it had happened just yesterday...

Jason was leaving the house of his family after he had finished getting ready for his date. He was wearing his favorite suit and finished preparing his blonde hair by binding it together to a short ponytail on the back of his head. He was having a date with his girlfriend Sarah today. They were going to celebrate their half-year aniversary of being together for six whole months. Jason just hoped that his twin sister wouldn't be jealous...

Saleena was waiting to get freed by someone sooner or later. She didn't care when it would happen as long as anybody let her out of her small prison. Saleena was trapped inside a small glass bottle that was sealed with a piece of paper that had strange rune-like symbols on it. It was an old language and probably a lost one too, but it said that whoever tore the seal away had one wish free. Of course there were some rules in case the wrong person found Saleena's prison that was her home for a few thousand years now.

RE: A life changing wish (me X the fill-in

Lizziewas grumbling a bit before her twin brother Jason left. She doesn't really have anything bad feelings toward her brother or stuff like that. In fact, they get along well like normal twins would. It's just that because they were twins, they had also fallen for the same person, whom is Sarah. Of course, she knew it was a long shot that she would be accepted and Jason is a pretty good guy despite his cowardice, so it's logical that she would go out with him. Though it's because he's her brother that Lizzie wasn't able to stand it and wanted to swap places with him.

The blonde girl had actually bought a wishing lamp a few days prior to the date her brother and his girlfriend are having today, despite not knowing whether the lamp was real or not. She had to think it's real, otherwise it won't work. She didn't see anything about the wishes in the description of the item, so she's gonna assume that the genie will have 3 wishes that she can freely ask. While she was waiting for the package to deliver, she tried to think about what her first wish is going to be. Of course, swapping bodies with her bother is the most logical thing to do. that way, Sarah won't have to suspect anything, but she wouldn't feel right because it's not her body and because it's technically Jason still dating Sarah. So after some thought, she decided to go with turning into Sara's ideal person. After all,she would still be herself technically, while her future girlfriend would fawn over him because of the ideal looks and body. Hearing the doorbell, she sped there and immediately signed it, taking out the lamp after unboxing as well as removing all the plastic and Styrofoam. Rubbing it, she waited for the genie to be summoned.

Sarah was totally oblivious about Lizzie's feelings for her and didn't know that the twin sister of her boyfriend was in love with her. She was dating him for a while now and didn't plan on dumping him. The truth was that they didn't have any sex yet and that she wanted to lose her virginity together with Jason. They had talked about that topic a few times and decided that they wanted to wait a full year before they did anything.

Saleena didn't know who her new master or mistress would be, but she had a feeling that she'd get free sooner or later. The delivery guy gave her the package after he had gotten her sign and left again to deliver the next packages to their destinied place. Saleena felt the surge of energy that filled her home whenever someone was rubbing the lamp. Smoke came out of her prison and it got a little bit darker in the room like there was a shadow over the windows. The genie looked around to see in which era she was and to find out who had freed her. "Who dares to wake me from my slumber? Speak, what is it that you want, mortal!" Saleena stretched her limbs and didn't give her new mistress any chance to response. "Before you just wish for anything, I have to tell you the rules. I can't bring back the deceased, nor can I make someone fall in love with you. And you can't wish for more whishes so don't eben try to get more. You have one wish free so be careful what you want. I know, only one single wish sounds ridicolous. But I can't change the rules! However, there is a way to get more than one...you can try your best and try to solve my riddle to get two more wishes." Saleena was only joking and wanted to have some fun with Lizzie. It got extremely boring being trapped inside a small bottle for thousands of years. She wanted to have some fun with the mortal in front of her. "My name is Saleena. What is yours? Or should I continue calling you mortal?"

Lizzie smirked. She was right all along! There WAS a genie in that lamp! She was going to interrupt the genie to get into her wish quickly, but it was good that she heard everything beforehand. It was more important now that she has to choose the ideal person wish now. After all, unless she has the perfect answer for her riddle, she has no other way of getting the two more wishes. She'll have to get them at a later time if she can. "My name is Elizabeth, short name Lizzie. I wish to be the ideal body for my brother's girlfriend Sarah. I like her, but I don't know if she loves me. Besides, my wimpy brother can't possibly keep his girlfriend for much longer." She explained to the Genie. "So, make me into the perfect person Sara loves."

Saleena listened to the wish of her new mistress with a smile on her lips. This was too easy, the girl had rushed into this and now she could mess with her. "So be it. You want to be her ideal lover so you'll get what she likes!" A bolt of lightning appeared in the genies left hand before she threw it at Lizzie. Smoke spread through the house and filled every room. It cleared after a while and revealed...nothing! There was no visible change to Elizabeth's appearance. She looked like she was still the same person. "Have fun with your wish. You know where you can find me when you need me." Saleena turned into smoke and disappeared into her lamp. It looked like she had tricked Lizzie and didn't do anything at all, but there was a change, even when it couldn't be seen at first.

Lizzie was excited for what was about to come. She could finally be the person Sarah would love to be with. And there would be no Jason to stop her too because he wouldn't know who she is! She saw the lightning go to Saleena's hand and threw it at her master, Lizzie herself. As the smoke appeared and disappeared, she took a look at her hands to see if there was any change. It didn't look any different, and her clothes had stayed the same as well. She thought that Saleena failed, but Lizzie knew that somethign had changed within her. wait... within? As soon as she had thought that, she felt something hard between her legs, as well as noticing a tent growing from her skirt. Face going grim, she lifted up the hems on her skirt and found the worst that happened. She had grown a cock! And looking like a big one too, coming in at 10.5 inches. Lizzie had felt her rage boil up and shook the lamp as soon as the genie had come back inside. "Hey! Get out of there! I want you to turn me back! I'm don't like being a futa!"

Saleena was grinning while her small prison got shaken by her new mistress. "No need to be angry...I fulfilled your wish like you wanted. Who knows, maybe your love likes futanari with big cocks?" She chuckled before she continued to talk while she got out of the lamp again. "Besides, the way how you told me your wish was kinda reckless. You should be clearer with what you want or else it could turn into something else..." Saleena looked at Lizzie's cock and got closer to her to carefully touch it with one of her fingernails. "I like your new appendage and could help you with releasing some stress if you want to calm down...or you could try solving my riddle and get your second wish." She hoped that her mistress would chose to get some help to release some steam. It was a few thousand years ago since the last time that one of her masters had requested her help. Saleena had met a lot of different people while she was fulfilling one wish after the other. There were enough masters and mistresses who had wished to be immortal and a few of them even had turned her into their plaything, but they all died somehow sooner or later thanks to a disease, war or something else.

Wait... what? why would ANYONE like futaari with big cocks? That's just.. weird. That can't be right, especially not a girl like Sarah. Maybe the Genie's just did it cause she was too lazy to make a proper wish.Yeah, that sounds about right! Though it was true what the genie said. If she had been a bit more specific, maybe she wouldn't have gone into the mess in the first place. When Lizzie had heard the genie's proposal, she was skeptical about it. After all, It could be another trap. "Wh-what if you treat your help as part of my second wish and use that? If that's the case I will stick to solving the riddle." She blatanly stated as she tries to cover her new penis, but lowered whatever she was holding to cover it. "...But, If it's not a wish... is it alright if I could have both services? I'll be sure to pay back with something equal.

Saleena chuckled after she had heard the words of her mistress. "You don't need to trade your second wish for my help. Just say you want to feel my lips around your cock and I'll give you a blowjob." It was some thousand years ago when she had tasted the taste of semen the last time on her tongue. The genie wanted to help Lizzie, but she couldn't do anything without the order of her mistress. That was one of the rules: whoever was her master could request orally services, but only when he or she asked nicely. A rude commanding tone had never worked on her. Saleena might be imprisoned in a small lamp, but she still had her own free will and could decline that request at any time. "You can still have your second wish after you solved my riddle..."

When Saleena said something about using her lips to feel around her cock, Lizzie shook. She had never thought anything about a guy's life before, and especially not a man's pleasures. Because of what the genie had said, the female of the twins had now a strange concentration and fantasy of her cock being sucked both by Saleena and Sarah, with her brother Jason at the side just watching. It had felt so great to her that her penis had grown very hard, leaking some pre already. Stuttering, she managed to say some words from her mouth. "P-p-please... put my penis in your mouth Saleena..."

Saleena chuckled and floated slowly closer to Lizzie. "I'm eager to help you with your sexual desire anytime, mistress. Just say what you want me to do and I will please you." She got on her non-existing knees and started the oral treatment by kissing the cock in front of her from the tip to the base and back several times. Saleena wanted to tease her mistress and did this for a few minutes before she began to lick her dick to lube it up with a generous amount of her saliva. She could feel how aroused Lizzie was just by licking her cock and listening to her moans. Saleena stopped for a moment to let her mistress calm down a little bit and to tease her more. She finally wrapped her soft lips around the head of the throbbing erection and let her tongue travel around it three times before she began to move her head up and down. Saleena had no problem deepthroating the cock of her mistress and licked it whenever she had the chance. Her hands reached up and began to tease Lizzie's nipples by twisting, rubbing and flicking them while she was massaging her breasts from time to time too. A third hand formed out of the genies smoke and traveled towards the pussy lips of her mistress only to rub her clit.

Lizzie moaned louder than all the times she had masturbated thinking of Sarah. The way that the genie was pleasuring her was really good, it made her leak even more pre-cum than before. Her nipples and clit were also feeling great because of Saleena's hands and fingers, though the master was slightly surprised when the third hand had come out. Lizzie couldn't stop moaning at all. It felt so good~ So good, she just grabbed the head of the genie and started thrusting her hips back and forth, going in and out of her throat. "f-f-fuuuuuuuuccckkk~~~" She swore, something she had never done before. Of course, if her parents had heard that, she would be punished immediately. But thankfully, they were on vacation. Soon enough, she had ejaculated from her dick. It was alot, but not so much a girl would choke. "S-sorry Saleena! I-it just felt so good..." Lizzie apologised, embarrassed, from her sudden dominant action.

Saleena let Lizzie fuck her face without any complaints nor did she stop her. She liked it when her masters and mistresses were dominant and fucked her, but she liked it to be the one who did the fucking too. Saleena swallowed Lizzie's semen and didn't let a single drop get out of her mouth. She cleaned the cock of her mistress by licking it and even lapped up her pussy juices. "I'm glad that I could you to release some tension, mistress. Do you want to have another round? Or would you like to try your luck with my three riddles for your second wish?" Saleena was floating in the air and leaned back on the cloud of her own smoke like it was a couch. "Oh, looks like you got some company..." The genie turned into smoke and vanished into her lamp just before the noise of a key sliding into the lock of the main door could be heard. Jason and Sarah came home a little bit earlier from their date and wanted to make out in his room. He always forgot to lock the door and didn't care weither Lizzie could hear them kissing or not. Jason didn't know that his sister had a crush on Sarah nor that she planned to steal her from him. The door opened and the young couple walked straight upstairs without even noticing that Lizzie was there. Jason and Sarah had only eyes for each other and couldn't wait to make out.

Lizzie felt really good once she came and moaned while her genie was licking her clean. She was smiling, feeling happy after such a new sensation was experienced. Maybe she can do the same for Sarah~ When Saleena had asked whether to actually have sex or go with the second wish, the girl had immediately nodded and grabbed the genie by the hips from the former proposal. Right now, she was more interested in knowing how would a woman's pussy would feel around her 10.5" cock than a wish she had planned even while she was buying the lamp. As soon as she heard the door open and with Saleena vanishing, she quickly hid herself someplace where she couldn't be easily seen. Even then, the couple that went in didn't even bother to take a look at their surroundings. Lizzie clicked her tongue in spite of how lovey-dovey they are. In any case, she followed them silently to take a peek at what they're going to do.

Jason and Sarah walked into his room where they got out of their jackets and shoes before they began to make out. They hugged each other and just stood in the middle of the room while they were kissing. Jason broke the kiss and pulled Sarah to his bed only to get her on top of him while he was laying helow her on the mattress. They continued to kiss and even added their tongues while they were making out. Jason's 5 inch cock was rock-hard poking against his girlfriends body. Sarah knew that her boyfriend was horny, but she didn't want to ruin the moment by having sex yet. They both didn't know that Lizzie had followed them and continued to kiss each other.

Saleena couldn't see anything, but she kinda knew what was going on. She had seen how the couple got home and felt their love for each other even tthrough the lamp. Not to forget that Lizzie had told her what the reason was for her first wish. This could become funny in the future, especially when her mistress called her again to get her second wish.

Lizzie gasped softly as she had watched them kissing. She knew that they loved each other so much that they would go this far. After all, she did see her brother confess right in front of her 6 months ago. Even though she doesn't like the scene that much because her heart was in pain, the twin girl couldn't help but watch and be aroused as the couple had continued to kiss each other erotically and even go on the bed. Though the moment Jason had his dick out, Lizzie snapped out of it and slammed the door open, panting from using her full strength at it to kick it. "No! This... I'm not letting this happen!" the blonde girl took a deep breath while her lower area was still exposed from trying to get a suck from the genie. "Saleena! I wish Jason can never have sex with Sarah unless I say he can!" She shouted and wished from the bottom of her heart, feeling possessive over her brother's girlfriend.

Jason and Sarah were surprised when Lizzie kicked the door in and stood in the frame. They looked at her face first before they noticed that she had a large and throbbing erection above her pussy. Sarah looked at the cock with lust in her eyes and got wet while her nipples got stiff. She never had sex before, but she felt aroused by the sight of the dick that was bigger than Jason's. Sarah never allowed her boyfriend to fuck her, not even in her ass, but she gave him handjobs and blowjobs too to help him to release some steam under the condition that he licked her pussy. Jason wanted to ask his twin sister why she had a cock and how she got it, but he could only gasp when he felt something at his crotch. Saleena had heard the second wish of her mistress and fulfilled it without getting out of her lamp. She sighed that she couldn't fool the girl and make her try to solve the riddles. Well, it was worth a try to prevent her from using her other wishes so she wouldn't have for the next master or mistress. A cloud of smoke appeared around Jason's cock and disappeared again after a while. His dick had gotten limp and was now encased in a metalic cage. There were runes on it to keep it closed instead of a lock. Lizzie was now the only one who could open it whenever she wanted...if she wanted to open it and take it off of him, of course. That meant that Jason couldn't masturbate nor even get an erection anymore. This was the drop that let the barrel overflow. He looked at the chastity device and then at his sister. "Lizzie, what the hell is happening here?! How did you get a cock? And why am I having a cage around my cock?" Sarah snickered when she saw her boyfriends caged dick. "It looks kinda cute now!" She couldn't hold it back any longer and began to laugh. Jason's face became beet-red while he pulled his pants up to cover his genitals. "No, don't hide it! I want to take some pictures!" Sarah was still laughing at her boyfriends fate. She had forgotten Lizzie's new cock and the wetness of her pussy as soon as she had seen Jason's erection shrinking until it was limp. She had watched how a cage made out of metal appeared then around his small dick and imprisoned it. Sarah calmed down after laughting for a few minutes. She turned her head around and got silent when she saw Lizzie's cock again. Her pussy got wet again and she had that look of hunger and lust in her eyes. Sarah loved Jason, but the reason why she didn't want to have sex with him was because she thought that his cock wasn't big enough. Now would be the perfect opportunity for Lizzie to steal her from Jason right in front of his eyes.

Lizzie was surprised when her wish actually came true and noticed the cage on Jason's cock, seeing it go limp as well. She didn't think that Saleena would accept the wish until she had to solve them. Maybe she decided to hold off the wishes until the next time she's called? Could be a possibility. In any case, now is the twin girl's chance. While her brother was shouting questions at her, Lizzie just approached Sarah and kissed her passionately, adding her tongue for a few seconds before breaking it. "Look, Jason, everything that is happening right now is your fault." Lizzie blatantly answered, giving a dark face to her brother. "It's all because you confessed to Sarah first that I was desperate. I loved her just as much as you, if not more! Because of you, I wanted to steal her from you. I wanted to be the perfect guy for Sarah. And most of all, I wanted her for myself!" the twin sister kept on going for a bit before calming herself down. when she did, she used her strong right arm to punch her brother in the gut, then going back to Sarah and kissing her. "That's why I resorted to magic. And now, I'll take her from you and train you so you won't get what I want ever again."

Sarah didn't know what was going on, but she got lost in the passionate kiss and even returned it with the same passion. She even sucked on Lizzie's tongue like it was a small cock. Sarah wanted more and whimpered when the kiss got broken. She always wanted to try out kissing a girl and now that she had she was hooked. There was a difference between the way how Lizzie was kissing her and Jason's kisses. She didn't care what was happening right now ans closed her eyes while she hoped to feel Lizzie's soft lips on her own again. Jason didn't understand everything until his twin sister explained everything to him. He gasped when Lizzie punched him into his guts and fell down to the ground while he tried to get air into his lungs. Jason passed out and was just laying on the floor so he couldn't prevent anything that would happen next. Sarah didn't notice the thud of her friend hitting the ground. She opened her eyes when she felt Lizzie kissing her again. She parted her lips to invite the tongue of the other girl into her mouth. Sarah kissed Lizzie back and wrapped her arms around her to pull her closer to herself. She didn't care about the throbbing erection poking against her clothed body. All she wanted to do right now was losing herself in the passionate kiss.

Lizzie was ecstatic. She finally has the girl of her dreams on her lips as they both kiss each other passionately. While she was locking her tongue with Sarah's, Lizzie's cock started to erect as she went on. Wanting to feel more than just that, the blonde had also grabbed her lover's chest, massaging it and pinching the nipples. "Does it feel good, Sarah? Or did I do something wrong?" Lizzie asked flushed in red and with a slightly worried expression. She wanted to make her lover feel the best pleasure that she had, more so than the foreplay her brother did earlier.

Sarah didn't know how she should feel. On the one hand she had still feelings for Jason, but on the other she had always been curious how it would feel to make out with another girl. And now that she could experience whatever she wanted to she was kinda excited yet nervous at the same time. Sarah's nipples were trying to poke through her clothes thanks to her arousal. Jason didn't intend to do anything to her when he had gotten an erection. All he wanted to do was making out with his girlfriend and maybe satisfy each other orally. He knew that she wouldn't let him fuck her so why should he try to do that? Sarah moaned into Lizzie's mouth when she got her nipples pinched through her clothes. Maybe it would be a better idea for her to get naked too so they could enjoy each other more. "It didn't hurt...but my clothes are in the way of experiencing this as best as I can..."

"Oh, you're right~" Lizzie agreed to Sarah's words and started undressing herself from opening the zipper and pulling down the skirt to the panties, as well as slowly taking out her shirt in an erotic manner. She got even harder thinking about seeing herself undress, which was an unexpected thing for her. She then take out Sarah's upper clothing in the same way, but this time adding some kisses on the cheek. "Do you want to suck me or do you think it's too big for you?" The blonde asked her partner romantically, lost in love. Well, she had a passing thought of licking Sarah while Jason sucks her off instead, but she's sure Sarah can handle something this big.

Sarah didn't move when she got undressed by Lizzie and enjoyed the passionate kisses on her bare skin. Jason had woken up from the punch into his stomach and watched his sister undressing herself with a whimper. His cock had tried to get hard, but it couldn't do that thanks to the chastity device on it. He wasn't the only one who had liked it to see Lizzie taking her clothes of. Sarah could feel how wet she was between her legs and still couldn't believe how much all of this turned her on. She looked down at Lizzie's throbbing erection and gulped at the thought of having it inside her mouth. Sarah was only used to the size of her ex-boyfriends dick, but she always could take the whole length of his member inside her without ever feeling it toching the entrance of her throat. "It looks like it could be too big...how about Jason gives you a blowjob? You can eat me out while he does that and he can lick me too after you fuked me..." He didn't like the sound of this and wanted to run away, but he stumbled and fell down just after he had managed to stand up. Jason's legs were kinda weak and he was paralyzed by the fear of what Sarah and Lizzie wanted to make him do.

"But I don't want to do it with Ja-" Lizzie's sentence was interrupted as she heard the sound of someone falling to the floor. She turned to see and saw it was her brother, who was clearly awake. The twin sister did say she didn't want to do it with her brother, but when she saw him on the floor with fear in his eyes, Lizzie couldn't help but smile and getting aroused. She wanted to dominate her other half and make him a twin sister instead. She then approached Jason with a hungry look in her eyes and said, "Alright brother~ I'll be shoving myself into you now~" before forcing her mostly erected dick into the blonde boy's mouth. She made sure not to go too deep in just yet in case he gags and maybe even barfs while it's still inside, which would not be the best feeling to have.

Sarah watched Jason's attempt to run away and smiled when she saw that Lizzie was faster, reaching him before ue could have another chance to get up. The boy looked at his sister with fear in his eyes and wanted to beg her not to make him do this, but it was already too late. The moment Jason had opened his mouth to say anything was the same moment when Lizzie pushed her cock past his lips. He never had given a blowjob before and knew only how to please girls orally thanks to Sarah who had given him head in exchange for getting eaten out. She tought him how to lick her pussy and bring her to an amazing orgasm over time which was the reason why she didn't want to give him her virginity before they were married. That was only a test to see how he'd react, but now that he was locked up in a chastity device he couldn't fuck her anymore without using a strap-on. It looked like he would be a virgin for the rest of his life. Watching Jason sucking on Lizzie's cock was kinda arousing, but the thought that he would stay a virgin forever turned her on even more.

Jason knew that it was futile to run away and closed hos eyes while he tried to remember the wonderful feeling of getting a blowjob. That thought caused his cock to push painfully against the metallic cage and he focused more on the task so he could get out of his own room. Jason didn't want to see the love of his life getting fucked by his twin sister and hoped that they wouldn't force him to watch. He couldn't bear the sight now that he couldn't masturbate at least when he wasn't allowed to join the two beautiful girls. There was a way for him to join by being in the middle and getting fucked while he was eating Sarah's pussy out. Or he could have a strap-on in his ass and suck on Lizzie's cock again. Jason did everything that he knew would make him feel good and licked around the head of his sisters shaft while he moved his head up and down a little bit. He grabbed the rest of her member with his hands and began to stroke it in the hope that he wouldn't have to deepthroat her cock.

Back
Top Bottom