Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Create a fantasy world or play in fandoms like DA, Star Wars, GoT, Warcraft? Lets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I'm WesterosFan, a long-time roleplayer and I decided to make a new thread that's more relevant to my roleplaying interests.

I put my f-list above, but I'll put it here as well: https://www.f-list.net/c/westerosfan - do us both a favour and read it please, it's not lhuge and it's just most of my kinks. Do please feel free to suggest kinks not on the list or ask about them; I'm open minded, but not interested in anything extreme.

I'm only available on Skype, using it as an instant messenger service (text only) for roleplaying. I'm only interested in playing male characters, with you playing female characters.

I can play dominant characters, I can play submissive characters, with no given preference. It changes from time to time. I would like someone who's open minded and not looking to only play submissive characters, but also willing to try being dominant from time to time.

Of course, that doesn't mean that I don't like the sweeter and vanilla stuff. I like romance just as much as I do the other stuff, so we can do a sweet scenario if that's what you prefer.

In fandoms, I only play original characters. You're welcome to play cannon characters - I' think that would be awesome, but again, OC's can be just as interesting so no worries if you don't want to play cannon characters.

I write 1-2 paragraphs per post depending on the scene and would like someone to match me. I'd also like someone with a good grasp of the English language, though mistakes happens of course, and I understand if English isn't your main language - it's not my main language either.

I'm in the European timezone, though it should be possible to play with Americans from time to time, or atleast on weekends.

I like a good balance of smut and roleplay in stories, but I don't mind if there's a bigger focus on one or the other.

Now for all the settings and things like that!

I like roleplaying in worlds that we can create together or fandoms, such as Game of Thrones, Dragon Age, Skyrim, Forgotten Realms, Warcraft and so on. If there's anything not listed, feel free to suggest it!

Usually creating our own world would mean the world is a sort of normal fantasy world, in the sense of what it contains. Humans, dwarves, elves, dragons, witches and wizards, demons and undead. There can be just about anything in our own world.

There's an endless amount of plots we can do and I'd like to discuss that more in detail.

If interested, please PM me with a Skype to add or with any questions you might have.

Hope to hear from you,

-WF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom