Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Messenger RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie

Princess
Ok so first off just so you know sometimes when I get excited and start typing fast I'm a "u" and "ur" girl. So don't hate me for it! I'm way more "lit" than it seems.

Like the title says I like messenger RP on aim. I like all sorts of stuff and my limits is like really violent or gross (so dont stab me and then go to bathroom on my dead body lol). But yeah like I do really like some kinky stuff and rough stuff like hair pulling and dirty talk.

If you can pull off mean and sweet at the same time I will <3 u.

Pairings:
Teacher/student
Cop/girl pulled over
College guy(s)/girl on vacation
Stepdad/daughter
Uncle/niece
BF's black friend/cheating GF
Friends dad/girl
Cheerleader/wannabe (I can be either)
Popular girl/nerdy girl (I can be either)
Pervy store guy/girl in store

More when I think of them.

Ok thought of some:
Frat guy(s)/pledges little sister
Owner/pet
?/bimbo-ish idea

Oh and I kinda like girls to.

Now with F-List!

In case it's scaring people off. I can put up the "u" and "ur" and all the misplaced "there they're their".

You're calling people dumb for asking for your YIM, which might I add is NOT listed anywhere in this thread, OR in your profile. Your profile only has your AIM (which honestly, who the hell uses AIM still?). Might wanna re-edit your original post and include more info.

Ok so I edited everything. But my point still stands, I got contact info so if you're asking me- yes that means you're dumb!

Maggie said:
Ok so first off just so you know sometimes when I get excited and start typing fast I'm a "u" and "ur" girl. So don't hate me for it!

Like the title says I like messenger RP on aim. I like all sorts of stuff and my limits is like really violent or gross (so dont stab me and then go to bathroom on my dead body lol). But yeah like I do really like some kinky stuff and rough stuff like hair pulling and dirty talk.

Pairings:
Teacher/student
Cop/girl pulled over
Stepdad/daughter
Uncle/niece
Friends dad/girl

Ok thought of some:
Owner/pet
?/bimbo-ish idea

PM me with what you're really craving right now

Hey there how's it going? So I read your thread and saw that you said you kind of liked girls. So would you be interested in a f/f rp? If so what pairings would you be comfortable with? Thanks

Maggie said:
Ok so first off just so you know sometimes when I get excited and start typing fast I'm a "u" and "ur" girl. So don't hate me for it!

Pairings:
Teacher/student
Cop/girl pulled over
Stepdad/daughter
Uncle/niece
Friends dad/girl

Ok thought of some:
Owner/pet
?/bimbo-ish idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom