Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Boy and His Pet![Dragnor X LessThanThree]

Dragnor

Super-Earth
Allen was the son of a man who owned buildings all over the world. Allen's father expected him to be able to fix anything as well as look like he could be useful so part of his inheritance demanded he stayed in shape as well as informed about the work as well as the buildings. Standing at 6'1 with a little more room to grow strong athletic body. His left arm to his wrist was tattooed with an artistic design that tended to draw eyes though it had little meaning. The rest of him was bare, simple cloth pants with a cloth sash around his waist so he could rest. Allen had deep emerald green eyes, with jet black hair styled short cut and pushed back.

Sighing lightly Allen tossed the notebook he was working on to the side pulling himself to his feet from the couch he was sprawled upon. He had received a message a few hours ago from his dad saying he had a gift waiting on him. His father was always good for sending something interesting to him. So he figured he would check on the prize now. He paid no mind that the message informed him not to wait to long though he was never one to pay attention to the details. Walking across the house he moved to the room that he was told it would be in.

The room was not very big, and locked from the outside so it was never used much a room he used to hide in when he was a kid. It had an old mattress in with some sheets that had not been used in some time even though it was clean. The single light built in the ceiling only half lit the room as it was not very bright. All the walls were painted a dim grey which made the room perfect for a nap or resting in before though it was a decent prison now.

Bella sat on the mattress in the dim room with tears behind her deep blue eyes. She was scared and unaware of where exactly she was. Since her mother passed away a year ago, her sister sold her into the trade for a hefty price so that she could move away with her new husband. Bella was basically kidnapped and forced into it without a say. She shook her head to shake away the memories before they forced the tears out of her eyes. She stood up and pulled down the small dress the trader had given her to wear.

Bella stood at 5'7, her curves quite becoming. She wasn't thin, but she wasn't overweight either. Adorned on her figure was a metal collar around her neck, along with a chain that led to an eye drilled into the floor beside the mattress, along with the small, ill-fitting green tube-dress the trader gave her. Her hair hung to her waist, red at the tips and dark blonde at the roots, as if it needed a dye-job.

As she wandered the room, Bella let her hand run along the old grey wall. She sighed and began to hum to herself, the tune of Ghost by Mystery Skulls, absentmindedly. She convinced herself silently that whoever opened up the door - if they ever did - would be someone nice, at least, and that would keep her only to clean or caretake or cook. In the back of Bella's mind, she knew this wasn't going to be the case, but she still would hope for the best.

Allen smiled when he saw here strapped like that to the floor he knew right away she was not just a typical girl sent to him. "Father sent me a pet, I was getting lonely." His smile showed a darker intent where she may have been more lucky to be someone's sex slave. "Cute little pet, I am a little impressed he thought of something I could really use." He eyed her a bit as if waiting for something from her, knowing that he cut an imposing figure at the door way just staring at her as if waiting for something.

He pressed his right arm to the door way as if not shocked to find her there. He also wanted to make sure she understood he was not just going to set her free. She was his pet, and she would behave as much if not now after he trained her to be little more than an animal. Even the way he spoke was as if to himself than to speak to her. Though what would make it worse he knew is that now, "I think I should give you a good name, but what shall I call you..." He had a light smile on his lips watching to see how she would react.

Bella jumped as she heard him at the door. She was somewhat glad that she happened to be on the other side of the room. Her hopes had quickly been slapped away by the devious grin on the man's face, she knew she was in for a ride. As she listened to him speak, her mind ran across all the things she wanted to say, some vulgar, some begging, but Bella kept her mouth shut, her mind searching desperately for an idea to break free and escape.

'I would have to be unchained fir-' The man's words stopped her for a moment. 'give me a name?!' his words rang through her thoughts. She scoffed. "You will do no such thing, I have a name. Anything you call me, you bet your sweet ass I won't respond." She sneered. defiantly. Tears threatened behind her eyes again, but she forced them back in her rage.

Allen strolled in the room with a dangerous stride moving quickly to her glaring down as if daring her to say anything, "Odd I thought it spoke, but pets do not speak I do not think maybe someone put a speaker on her should I search for it maybe?" He watched her with a warning look to see if that would be enough to put her in line with her locked to the floor if he wanted to take her in hand she could fight all she wanted he would be able to do as he pleased to her. He lost the glare for a moment switching over to a small smile which was by far worse than the glare while he watched her.

He decided he would give her a name that would anger her more so every time he made her respond to her it was that much worse. "Maybe something around Star? hmm Moonlight? I know we can find something fitting of a cute little pet like you don't worry yourself one bit." He watched her waiting for a sign the a name hit an edge planning on rattling more off if he did not find one she would want to hit him for using.

Bella trembled beneath him with the worst combination of fear, sadness and rage. She bit he tounge hard and forced herself to look down at the floor, away from his terrifying gaze. She wanted desperately to move, to run, but every nerve in her body told her to remain still. Her physical being trembled, she was actually shaking. 'How dare he...' the thought pounded in her head like madness, a single tear escaped her right eye, causing her hand to jump and wipe it away hastily. 'Maybe if I submit, I'll find an escape somewhere.' She thought to herself. It made her sick, but it was a valid effort.

While still with the trader, some of the other girls gave her advice. A lot of it was about work, and having an older owner, but one girl's advice came to mind. She told Bella about a cruel owner who only eased up when she was overly submissive. Bella closed her eyes and prayed to a god she didn't believe in silently that it would work.

"Whatever pleases you, Master." She spoke quietly, through her teeth. It was obvious that she was forcing herself to say the words, and that they weren't sincere at all, but they were said. She waited for a reaction or a reply.

He reached town taking her hair in his hand as he pulled her head back sharply his other hand pressing down on her chest firmly as he made her look at him, "I think someone tampered with my pet, it still speaks maybe we can find a problem with her..." Allen moved her about just to show he could as he looked over her body not even seeming to care if she attacked him. Her advice was good for most owners however he was not like most the worst category always went to those who planned on doing what they wanted able to make her disobey until his punishments broke her into thinking it was better to do as he wanted than anything else in her world.

"Lets start with the obvious maybe we will search your clothing for a speaker I do not think a cute little pet needs them anyhow." He kept the house clean, and warm with a nice carpet which was soft to the touch which was a small mercy considering he planned on never letting her off all fours. He was not concerned with making her uncomfortable however he did not cross the line into causing pain he knew that would do more harm than good in breaking her.

Allen moved her with just raw force pulling at her clothing with the intent on stripping her down to her underwear planing on stopping if she did not fight him. Though if she pushed him he world show her how little power she had when it came to him. "Tali, or something dumb might fit like Mittens?"

Bella gasped as he grabbed her hair, a small cry of pain escaping her throat. She shook harder, the rage had disappeared, which left only terror and sadness. her hands flew up to his, grabbing at them instinctively. Her hands were surprisingly soft. 'Okay, submission doesn't get me far with him.' she thought to herself.

Bella held herself back from speaking again, she learned quickly that it wouldn't get her anywhere but bad. She stumbled slightly as he pulled her around almost carelessly, small moans of pain escaping her throat like music here and there.

She wondered to herself if he was purpousfuly trying to anger her. Another tear escaped Bella's eye as he treated her like a ragdoll. "Bella." She mumbled under her breath, the bottom of her dress lifted above her ass, the bustline almost revealing the pink of her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom