Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Skies Wasn't The Limit (ghastygoo & Libertine)

Libertine

Moon
There were stories once of the world, land masses further then the eye could see. These masses connected by water not by sky. The thought of travel by air was but a dream and the ships of now could only tread the sea. But to see the sea now, to see the world that has once been is now the dream. What was once land is nothing more then a dark and dismal bank of fog, anything that ventures below never rises again. What land is left now remains among the clouds. Floating islands, cities chiseled and formed into these masses are all that is left. But human's are tenacious in nature, and regardless of the forgotten cause that made the world what it is today, they have survived.

Through desperation and technological marvel humans have found a way to fly. In the same way the islands now float in the skies ships now soar. There are many theories, magic, essence, the flow of the world. Whatever one called it this energy was harnessed by man, it became the stable in their daily lives. This energy powered lights, made ships fly, makes pistols fire. Truly a wonder and in this day and age those who can unlock it's secrets rule the skies.

So where does that leave us? Islands scattered across an endless sky, flying ships trading among the islands and floating land masses? Cities and Nations scrambling to assert their dominance over the skies? It was only a matter of time before crime entered the scene, only a matter of time before pirates took to the skies. And with pirates comes a a navy, or some sort of government to try and restore order. The age of sky piracy is in full bloom, the constant dance of pillaging and cannon fire ever alive. And it is in this era that two pirate Captains will meet, and what is to follow could very well change the world once more.

It was like any other day really, hiding amongst the clusters of land mass. For pirates there were only a handful of options in getting “booty”. There was pillaging an island, not always the best outcome and if the Imperials had a station there it would only result in trouble. There was attacking an Imperial ship or even another Pirate ship, but taking on a fully stocked and armed battle ship wasn't always the best move. Even if you won there was always collateral damage to take care of and then the hassle of dealing with the victim crew and ship. So the last option of course was to attack merchant ships, ships designed for transport and not combat. If you were lucky then you could find a particularly bold ship that decided not to hire protection. And for the Gale Pirates, they might of just been that lucky.

A lone merchant ship was on it's way from gods knows where to who cares, what mattered was that the ship was moving along by itself through the sky. The Gale Pirates's ship nestled nearby between some land masses, slowly coming out the ship was of moderate size. The Gale Pirates had some renown in these parts of the skies, mostly dealing in merchant endeavors the Pirates always seemed to get their share of booty between islands. The ship was fitted to be more agile in the air, a lack of sails replaced with propellers provided maneuverability over raw speed. There was however two large fin like sails that protruded out the sides of the ship once it was clear of the land masses, almost like a bird's wings. And like any good ship it had it's array of cannons. One larger one in the front and a rotatable triple cannon just above.

The ship was maned by a crew of a good thirty men. Ten of them of course were full on sailors meant to keep the ship flying. The other twenty were pirates, of course sailors in their own right but when the fighting started they were accustom to being apart of the boarding party or manning the cannons. But all thirty of the men called only one Captain. The leader of the Gale Pirates, Andrew Solclef. He had been born into pirating, and once he was old enough had branched out to find his own crew and ship. Truth be told his ship was very much an older model of the Imperial Gliders, only retrofitted and modernized. But how he got his hands on one of those was a story for another time. Standing at the helm he couldn't help but smirk as they soared towards the merchant vessel, cannons at the ready.

He stood tall, a good six feet and two inches. Strong broad shoulders tailing off into a built frame of a body. Nothing of course overly muscular, not like some of his deck hands that were more muscle then man it seemed, but definitely enough to be in shape and strong for the life of a pirate. Short brownish blonde hair cut to just an inch on his head. His eyes a shade of blue just darker then the skies around the ship. Like usual the man was dressed in Black pants, a pair of matching black boots on his feet. A belt held ready both a sword and a pistol at the sides, and near the back two daggers fixed to cross one another. His top of choice was a loose fitted long sleeved white shirt with the emblem of the Gale Pirates along the back. The emblem being a skull turned to the left with several swirling lines around it as if it were in a tornado. Of course the emblem on his back was covered by the large overly elaborate luscious dark green coat that was hanging from his shoulders. Obvious golden tassels and trimmings along the shoulders and sleeves. The buttons a gawdy display of gold. “Once we are in range lets fire the boarding chains and reel him in.” Andrew would say, having no intention of really leaving his ship. These snag and grabs had become rather simple as of late, his men able to board and deal with any resistance and come back with the precious loot. It had been ages since the Gale Pirates had to deal with Imperials, and rarer still other pirates!

The crew about the ship scrambled out of the way, preparing the airborne frigate's midnight black sails for the upcoming quest. A good twenty or so men of varying talents, most hired for their skill in quick movement rather than brawn. The dark oak underneath her worn brown boots gave a familiar groan, the ship lurching from her docking berth kept secret on the backside of the island they called home. "Ship's loose captain! We're sailing!" A voice called from overhead, weaving down through the many topsails and mainsails from the crow's nest above. A slight grin played across the woman's face, her strong and fiery voice resounding. "Alright boys, lets get every scrap of cloth on the wind! Tonight we return with treasure galore!" A mighty roar came from the crew, fists raised in the air, some weapons like swords drawn from scabbards thrust upward instead. The captain ran the last few steps up to the wheel of the ship, turning it hard to starboard as they cleared the floating island and made their way into the open sky.

They went by no name but the Skybreakers. A notorious gang of pirates known mostly for their deeds in the Southern Skies, the bottommost part of the world per say. Their ship, the Aguila, was a mighty frigate boasting a mortar, thirty cannons combined, a battering ram, and barrels that could be projected via a simple form of trebuchet towards an opposing ship after being lit on fire. She was a natural beast of the skies, an old but well-kept vessel that had downed many a merchant and Imperial ship alike. The leader of the motley crew, standing at the helm of the ship, was Amelia Sanguine, with hair to match her fiery nature, dyed a bright red. She had come from a past of politics really, with parents who were the bureaucrats of a large island far away to the East. Raised proper, she had turned to a life of crime when the Imperials labeled her too much of a rogue to join their ranks. She stood rather tall at 5'10", with a slender but powerful frame that only looked so much the better in her burnt red trench coat, ending at her thighs and concealing a belt upon her waist holding two sharpened rapiers. On her chest on a separate harness was a pair of flintlock pistols, percussion to be exact. Her shot was something to be reckoned with, apart from her abilities as pirate captain. Underneath the gear, she wore a deep green shirt and black pants, her usual brown boots and a pair of goggles upon her head. Her eyes told a story of a curious past; one was a normal but vivid green, the other a sickly yellow with a slit pupil and black backing.

The ship was sailing fast for a ground she would often fondly call the Merchant's Graveyard. Made a danger zone by the Aguila's preying, merchant ships would often come through between these stretch of islands perfect for the taking. Many would easily fall, unless if they sported some sort of Imperial or for-hire back up. Today the skies were clear but for one ship, a smaller vessel that flew flags known for carrying rather valuable cargo. But something was wrong. "Hand me the glass, Spencer." The first mate standing beside her quickly fumbled in his pockets and found a gold-rimmed spyglass, producing it and handing it to the captain. Amelia glanced through it, finding something that made her stomach sink at first and then boil with anger.

Here were the blasted Gale Pirates, stealing a ship that would normally be hers for the taking! And that bloody fucking captain...Andrew. She quickly lowered the glass, realizing they were already in the process of boarding the ship. "Spence, have the men extend the fins! I need her in condition to take down those fucking pirates NOW!" She was already lost in quite the rage, the extended 'wings' of the ship protruding from either side of her hull. These allowed for steering mostly, as well as an intimidation tactic. The Aguila began to bear down quickly on the Gale Pirate's ship from the other side. "Cannons....FIRE!" The foreword cannons, two in number firing heavy chain shots to hopefully wreck the sails of the ship, fired in a loud blast of smoke and power and flew towards the other pirate ship. Already her crew was shouting in a shared bloodlust as they fired from smaller cannons on top deck grappling hooks and sharp harpoons to tether the enemy ships together.

Amelia would not let this man win today. He'd ruffled her feathers enough and now she was ready to tear him to pieces.

Once his ship was in range the rotatable triple cannon was loaded and ready to fire, three large harpoon fitted chains soaring through the skies. Two out of the three landing true, practically impaling the side of the merchant vessel. The chains were connected to a large wheel of sorts that started to turn, pulling the merchant ship closer and closer till both ship's hulls were touching. Andrew's men quick to jump and climb aboard their prey. This was going to be a good catch, Andrew having been tipped off some time ago at one of the many pirate taverns that littered the skies. However as he stood watching with a proud smile on his face one of his ship hands came to up him. “Captain, we have an incoming ship coming port side!”

Andrew was quick to walk over to the large periscope device that was set up at the helm, pulling the handles down so he could see through it. Turning to port side there was in fact a ship heading their and even then the kind of ship was a pirate ship. Andrew's grip on the periscope tightening when he saw it to be the Skybreakers, “Gods damn it, they think they can just come in on my game?” Andrew asked, though he quickly continued. “Turn the ship starboard to port! We've got incoming fire!” Andrew shouted, his men quick to turn the ship. If agility and maneuverability was his ships strength, then the sheer volume of fire power that the Aguila was carrying would be it's strength.

Just in the nick of time Andrew's ship had turned just as the Aguila fired upon it, it's large harpoons sinking right into the poor merchant ship that now had a total of four harpoons buried into it's hull. This would serve as a sort of battlefield, keeping Andrew's ship from taking any unneeded damage from a pirate brawl. “Jeffery! You are in command!” Andrew shouted before leaving the helm, a smirk on his face as he made his way down to the outer decks so he could join in on the fun. A confrontation with Captain Amelia was always a treat.

Needless to say the two had been in each other's way on a number of occasions. Hitting ships first, ransacking halfway point islands where the other stashed their loot. They seemed to always try to one up the other, but it had never come to full on open combat like this. Never had they clashed ship to ship at the same time in the skies. What would come of this? Andrew was definitely prepared to find out. “Forget the loot for now! We have visitors!” Andrew would shout as he came to the side of his ship, jumping the gap between his and the merchant's vessel. His men were in the middle of loading as much as they could, wanting to hurry as the Aguila drew closer and closer. “Remember! Their Captain is mine!” Andrew shouted, his men shouting as well to match the on coming bloodlust filled shouts of the Skybreakers. Both sides waiting till the Aguila was close enough for boarding. The battle taking place on the poor merchant vessel that was now sandwiched between the two pirate ships.

Battles between pirates were treated a little different then those with others. With the invention of rejuvenation pacts as long as one wasn't flat out killed by the lob of the head or removal of some vital organ, one could use these pacts and be able to live to fight another day. So some time ago a code was established amongst pirates. Meeting in open skies at an impasse on loot the crews would fight it out, when the blood and sweat was spilled both sides would pull back and which ever captain prevailed would establish terms. In that way pirates didn't kill pirates, there were too many Imperials out there to be killing off fellows pirates. Of course if you had some grudge or just a blood thirsty need to kill you were more then able to indulge, but needless to say those who broke the code were dealt with.

So the battle began, pirate fighting pirate, Andrew drawing just his sword as he made his way along the merchant vessel. Much like his choice in ship the man moved with precision, his strikes calculated and swift. There were two ways to settle a pirate brawl, the first was of course just out right taking out every opponent. Stomachs opened, gashes and all. The other would be to defeat the captain, but the latter was usually the hardest, seeing how Captains weren't exactly push overs after all.

The captain was dismayed, seeing the Aguila's harpoons missing the Gale pirate's and instead hitting the merchant ship. Today would certainly be a day of reckoning for the poor men aboard that vessel, caught between two of the most violent and infamous pirates in a bloody duel. Amelia had abided by the code damn long enough and she was certain she was prepared to take on the world if she could at least kill Andrew. She was tired of his antics and wanted nothing more but to see his crimson blood staining the tip of her blade and splashing onto the wooden deck below their feet. As her ship light brushed against the merchant's she ordered her crew to stay their course and keep to the ship. "If any one of you dogs takes to the other deck, I'll slit your throat myself, understood?! I want this between him and I!"

The men seemed dismayed but they wouldn't dare ever cross the red demon herself. "Spencer, see to it this is enforced. If I shall fall before my time here on foreign decks, I want you to head back to quarters with the men." She said in a low tone. Drawing her rapiers, she held them spread at her sides in front of her as she jumped onto the merchant's deck. There he was, slowly striding toward her, looking every bit as brash and pompous as usual.

"Andrew, today, I say hell to the guidelines. I want your head rolling beneath my feet. And this ship's loot to myself." She snarled, her mismatched eyes glaring into his own. She took a ready stance, both deadly blades raised and pointed straight for his heart. The soft breeze seemed to her to be the only sound, her coat adorned with black and gold flowing a bit. Today one of them would suffer greatly, and it sure as hell wouldn't be her. "Are you ready to relinquish the booty, your crew, and your ship to me?" Amelia taunted, her teeth bared. She wasn't called a demon for nothing; the intensity of her expression and her sharpened canines have her something of a feral look.

Andrew was a little surprised by the initial assault, or the lack there of. He was ready to fight his way through Amelia's men before he could get at the demon herself. But he was greeted with no body. Just the sniveling cowardly crew of the merchant vessel that his men had pretty much herded onto the deck. When Amelia herself came aboard the merchant ship Andrew would raise his arm up signaling his men to hold position. The few that remained ready to fight of course were ready to charge at a moments notice.

“You would face the Tribunal just to see my head at your feet?!” Andrew shouted back, a smirk on his face as he watched her. She didn't need to reply though, the intent to kill was definitely on display with how she glared at him. “Interesting...” He stated softly, looking left and then right to the few of his men that were still on board. “Stay out of this fight. Better yet keep the prisoners in line.” He ordered, his men slowly making their way over to the ten or so crew members of the merchant ship. They had heard stories of the Sanguine Demon, of her relentless attacks and lust for blood.

“Hmmmmm... How to approach.” Andrew stated, sword still in hand as he took slow short steps towards Amelia. “Should I use a dagger? You wouldn't pull a gun in a sword fight would you?” The man asked, his tone letting off an air of arrogance and superiority. Like he was talking to a child or someone he considered inferior to himself. That smile of his still painted across his face as he got closer, his eyes taking in every detail and movement though that Amelia showed. Her rapiers of course at the ready. “Let's see how you handle one handed.” Andrew said, as if he had come to an agreement, the man tossing his sword from his right hand to his left hand, even changing his stand to be leading with his left. Of course the moment he caught his blade he rushed forwards, beginning to thrust repeated as if he had a raiper. Wanting to force her out of her ready stance to try and find an opening.

Her boiling frustration only increased with the amount of teasing Andrew was giving her. His swagger as he walked towards her slowly on deck made her seeth, her shoulders rising and falling slowly as she contained the urge to in fact pull one of her guns and shoot the bastard straight through his thick skull. "I don't know, would you? And yes, I'd topple the whole damn system if I wanted. The Tribunal is nothing compared to my warship... Although I admit I'd need some allies for that. But those would be plenty in abundance once they hear your sniveling self is dead."

A few of her crew back on the ship gave a few cheers and yars, raising a bit of a commotion. She glanced at them and they fell quiet once more, as she stepped closer to the green-clothed captain. "My swords are about as weighty as yours; they won't break easily from one blade alone." Her tone was low and still holding a snarl.

As Andrew advanced, Amelia dodged and blocked his attacks expertly, continuing to deflect his blade and always keeping the other protecting her body somehow. She knew well enough what a bad defense could spell for the human body when faced with cold steel. Twice had she been slashed across the belly and once on her shoulder, both bearing the heavy scars of experience. Only her first mate had borne witness to these famous marks, when he'd caught her changing from behind. Needless to say he got a parting scar of his own. To the rest of the world... They were a tale told of among children on various islands even.

With quick skillful movements, Amelia forced his sword high, leaving his stomach exposed and she managed a light slash across the clothing. It left only a shallow mark, and she was forced to retreat several steps as her boots skidded across the deck, panting.

Amelia was devilishly fast, her nickname of being a demon only oh so true as the two fought. He was surprised though, each time he thrusted she would reposition and parry, and when he angled his sword to get past her first blade she had the second at the ready. She definitely had a firm grasp on combat. Always seeming to keep a defense behind her offense. Andrew soon losing himself in trying to find an opening, a mistake that Amelia quickly picked up on, parrying his blade up so she could get a swipe in at his stomach. He lunched forwards though into the slash, forcing the woman to retreat back.

“Well, would you look at that.” Andrew said now that they had some distance between the two, looking down at his shirt he saw how she had gotten a slash in. “I guess it was a good idea to wear under armor.” He added with a bit of a laugh, she would of cut into his stomach with how he pushed forwards into her attack. The man bringing his sword down to tap his stomach with the flat of his blade, even with the fabric of his shirt in the way she would be able to hear the clanking of metal against metal.

“Now let's try two handed shall we?” He asked, smirking again as he brought his other hand down to hold at the grip of his sword. Where Amelia used rapiers, Andrew used a long sword it's length the same as his extended arm. The man turning again, bringing the sword behind him sticking out from his side. Just like before he would quickly burst forwards at her, instead of thrusting at her he now took quick swipes. Horizontal attacks to force her either to dodge or block with both her rapiers. As of now his plan was to wear her out, but if he wasn't careful he might also start to slow down. As long as she slowed down first though was all that mattered. Where ever she moved he would follow, keeping a constant attack up all the while.

Amelia couldn't believe it. The man had worn armor beneath his clothing, a thin but resilient metal so that she couldn't have possibly noticed until now. The man was cunning and smart, she had to give him that. Beneath her shirt, she wore something of a leather corset and chest plate but against a sword like Andrew's, it would do little to help. She might escape a mortal wounding but it would still cut deep. Raising her swords once again, the red captain was forced to go about defending herself more heavily. Under his constant strokes, she couldn't make an attack of her own. However, she knew his tactic was to fire her out. But Amelia was more than ready for an endurance testing.

In another brief opening, she made a brash decision and reached out, her rapier slicing the skin across Andrew's cheek and going down to his neck. Unfortunately his blade caught her hard in the left shoulder, slicing through her jacket and ripping the skin beneath. Once more she was forced to retreat, and she unfortunately was the first to lose blood to the deck of the ship. Her arm was now useless for battle, though not completely immobile.

"Damn you, Andrew..." She growled, cursing beneath her breath as she dropped her left rapier. Her right arm was dominant and she still had a lot more energy to go. She'd have to make this count. "I won't lose to you!" Amelia shouted, seeming to bristle with even more aggression.

Again Amelia somehow found an opening within his attacks, this time the tip of her rapier meeting his cheek. The man's eyes instantly widened when he felt the sudden pain, however his own blade would force Amelia's blow to lessen and pull back as he struck flesh. The wound could have been much worse if he hadn't been attacking at the same moment. With Amelia down to one arm, shouting that she wouldn't lose to him Andrew had pretty much lost himself in his own train of thought. One of his hands coming up to his cheek, touching the red blood that was now lightly seeping from the wound.

“You already lost.” He stated before swinging his sword out into the air, the blood flinging off from the blade before he sheathed it. His arms going back to make his jacket flair back, exposing the two daggers on the back of his belt. Both his hands grabbing hold of a dagger before pulling them out from their sheaths. The man moved faster then he had before, lurching down to the point where his jacket stayed in mid air for a second before it started to fall to the ground. He came upon Amelia, daggers in hand he used one to press into her rapier, pushing it out and to the side to keep her from stabbing him, the other he brought up and to her throat. However he followed through with the charge, not driving his dagger into her throat but full on tackling her. Due to where they ended up the man ran Amelia right into the door that led down to the hull of the merchant vessel, practically following through down the stairs, using Amelia as a crude board along the stairs.

Once they hit the bottom floor Andrew was on top of the woman, his dagger still at her throat with the other now at the wrist of her hand that held her last rapier. That smirk ever present on his face as he looked down at the woman. “Do you yield Red Demon Amelia Sanguine?” He asked, pressing his dagger a little more into the woman's neck to drive his point.

Once Andrew drew his twin daggers, she knew it was over. Against the vast amount of disgrace and rules likely broken, she attempted to reach with her uninjured arm one of the pistols strapped to her chest. But he was too fast, quickly tackling her and pressing the sword from her hand. Time, once he had gotten into her, seemed to go in slow motion. Her eyes flicked up at him, the faintest hint of despair glinting within them. She couldn't be defeated. Not her! Not by another goddamn pirate pillaging her potential treasure...! Amelia felt an overwhelming feeling wash over her like the waves of a small ocean, like some on the large islands. She was defeated and now she could do nothing.

Suddenly time began to speed up again and she was tumbling down the stairs into the hold of the merchant ship, her bleeding arm leaving a bright crimson trail so appropriate to her background. She could feel bones bruising badly, skin tearing beneath her clothes. Especially on her knees and elbows. With a cry of pain she finally smacked against the back wall of the lowest level, her eyes fogged for a moment.

Then the threat from Andrew, cold steel held against her neck. Any harder and he'd be cutting straight into her windpipe. With the little bit of strength she had left, she growled and spat at him. "Never."

Andrew could only grin when she said never to him. Bitter to the very end she was, ready to try and kill him and never willing to admit defeat. What amount of pride did this woman have? Or was this arrogance? Whatever it was the man couldn't help but admire it in a woman but none the less she wasn't yielding. He quick to bring his hand back with the dagger that was at her throat, opening his palm to let the dagger spin in his hand before grabbing it once more, the blade sticking out the bottom of his fist now. With one motion he brought it back to Amelia. Only instead of puncturing her throat it went right into the wooden board beside her head.

“Even if you won't admit it, you have lost.” Andrew stated before reaching down, grabbing her pistols one after the other before tossing them off to the side. Taking his time disarming her, he still had the other dagger in his hand, so any resistance of course was met with said dagger. Not cutting her but definitely jabbing a little at whatever she tried to protest with. After a few moments she was weaponless, left sitting there slumped against the wall.

“And even though you spit on the code I gladly enforce it. Seeing how I am now the victor I am entitled to the loot or any information that would lead me to treasure.” The man spoke as his eyes moved up and down her body. She was bleeding pretty bad, his free hand moving to his belt where he pulled out a rejuvination pact, quickly stabbing Amelia in the shoulder with it. After a few moments her wound would start to seal. She would definitely need to take it easy for a few days, but at least she wasn't going to bleed out now. But that was how the Rejuv pacts worked, after the bloodshed, you got to be put back together and rest up for another day.

“So now the question is what treasure do you have that I want? The way I see it I already was taking the treasure on this ship. So you owe me a new one.” Andrew stated, smirking as he looked down at her clothing. A little ripped, a little blood stained. Pulling the dagger from the wall he would bring it back to her throat, just the tip though. Soon slowly moving it down so that it would catch at the collar of her shirt, pulling at it for a few moments before his blade would cut her collar a little. His eyes fixed on her own however as he did this, as the dagger continued down her shirt, between her breasts, to her stomach, all the way down to her belt where it stopped. “What better treasure then the one that no man is allowed to have?” He asked, still jabbing at her with his comments.

The stab of the needle certainly brought some life back into her, another cry of brief pain piercing the somewhat quiet darkness. She panted, he whole facade of power crumbling before his very eyes. Amelia might be a demon at heart but she was too human. The blood she was losing made her rather pale; thankfully he had chosen to heal her before she died of blood loss. Though to be honest, she rather would have died honorably at the hands of this man than what he was doing right now. Her eyes followed the dagger, her battered body struggling feebly beneath him. A low growl resounded through her throat.

"No...! You wouldn't fucking dare! What about the crews above! They'll wonder if you're even alive or dead! You cannot fucking do this, Andrew! Bloody...!" She kept cursing profusely, struggling as hard as she could. His knife could kill her for struggling but she didn't care. She wasn't about to be raped and made an example of after all her reputation she'd built up! "Fucking help me!" She screamed, her voice tearing up the stairs. Above, she hoped her people would hear, perhaps even the Gale's crew.

As he cut away, he'd be able to see the leather armor beneath, covering the scars still and any skin that would normally be visible.

As she started to scream Andrew would repeat what he had before, quick to bring the dagger down right to the side of her face to bury it into the wooden board. However now his free hand went to her throat, quick to squeeze to keep her from screaming. “I don't give two shits about anyone or anything else in these skies. I take whatever I want, when I want it. NO matter what gets in my way, NO matter who things they can stop me, and NO matter what challenges present themselves!” Andrew shouted back at Amelia, each time he said no the grip on her throat would tighten.

“Besides, I told my men to stay back and I know none of them would break an order. I heard you telling the same to your men. As long as you don't keep screaming then no one is going to know whats about to happen. But don't get me wrong, it is going to happen Amelia.” He said, smirking again as he brought the dagger and along her belt, cutting it in moments before doing the same to the top of her pants. And like the other dagger that was to the side of her face he would finally bring the second dagger to the opposite side. There was no way she would be able to pull them out and use them against him in her current state, so he was more then happy to leave them there. Besides he had more pressing issues to attend to.

His strong and larger hand soon moving down Amelia's body, right to the loosen opening of her pants that he had cut open. She might have leather armor up top, but down below? The feeling of her warm and soft skin there told him she didn't. A wicked smirk on his face as his hand went between her legs, right against whatever undergarments she was wearing. Slowly starting to rub and caress, to press into her womanhood as his other hand still held her by the throat. The grip however loosening just a little so she could breath normally. Of course any screaming would just result in his hand gripping harder again. “You should try to relax, you might even enjoy it a little.” Andrew couldn't help but grin when he said the words.

Andrew's grip relaxing on her throat allowed her breath once more, coughing and gasping for the precious air. Her eyes had begun to water, face redder from nearly being choked. "How...how could I fucking enjoy this, you sick piece of shit... I am not an object merely meant for the taking... You know this. I will find a way to make sure you suffer a horrible death for this... Even if it's...my last act before I die." She had coughed several times, still struggling beneath him but more to make herself feel like she could have a chance at winning. But here she was, being molested by this monster... A demon falling prey to the other. "Don't do this... If I must beg I will but don't. You don't know what you're getting yourself...into." Amelia was breathing slowly, her whole body finally giving up beneath him, shuddering lightly in the throes of exhaustion. The fight within her was quelled.

As his hand moved beneath her clothing, Amelia watched carefully, then locking her eyes in his. She made not a sound, stubbornly glaring at him. He would find no enjoyment from her. Not today. Not ever. Her lip began to bleed lightly from biting it so hard, her form still and silent.

He could only grin with Amelia's continued resistance, he wasn't surprised of course. If he was in her shoes he would probably do the same, though getting molested by Amelia would definitely be an interesting sight to see. But that was besides the point at the moment, his hand continuing to rub at her undergarment, pressing harder and harder as each moment passed around them in silence. “You know you actually start to look a little cute wen you get all mad like this.” Andrew stated with a bit of a laugh, whatever sort of compliment that could come out of that sentence being stomped on with the way he laughed.

The man would bring his hand up and back down, slipping beneath the final bit of cloth till his hand was feeling soft warm skin, going all the way back down till he felt the bare lips of her pussy against his fingers. That wicked grin still on his face as he started to run his fingers up and down the slit of her pussy, all the way up to press against her clit before rubbing back down. No matter how angry she was, no matter how determined she was, he knew she was still a woman. Just like any other woman he had been with he had to find the right way to turn her on, even if she was doing everything in her power to not be. The body was honest after all, for all humans.

Amelia continued to stare up at Andrew, feeling his hand slip beneath the last clothing she had protecting herself from him. His fingers teasingly running along her entrance... She finally had to close her eyes, the pirate captain unable to keep herself contained for long. Her breathing became harder and slower, her lip dripping blood to the wooden planks. But still she made no audible sound, still she did not squirm underneath him in sexual desire. Her cheeks blushed, turning her head slightly to the side as a single tear ran down her face, dripping to mix in with the blood on the floor. More were just underneath her eyes but she dared not weep like a baby. She was a pirate captain and nothing short of it. Just because this man was taking advantage of her didn't mean it was a COMPLETE loss of her dignity.

Andrew watched with such excitement and joy to see how Amelia continued to try and resist him, continued to put on her stubborn and disgusted face in her final thralls of opposition. But when she turned away, when she closed her eyes and dug as much as she could into her own lip to keep what he assumed to be a moan from escaping, The man found himself in need. Not just the obvious sexual need but the need to dominate and conquer her. He wanted Amelia, and he wanted her bad.

His hand started to move from her neck, going up to the back of Amelia's head, gripping her hair and practically yanking her head back so she would be facing him. “Just look at you...” Andrew stated, grinning for a few seconds before he leaned in to kiss her. The kiss very much forced as he pressed his lips to her, as he tasted the blood that was coming from her lip. And as he kissed her he pressed a finger inside of her pussy, feeling the soft wetness that was beginning to come from her despite all her efforts. His palm pressing down into her clit as he started to bring his finger in and out of her.

She hated every second of this but her body was almost singing the exact opposite tune. Pirates were not only notorious for their pillaging, cursing, and drinking; there was also the many women they either had draped over them in lust or raped. Being a female captain, she had nothing to do with this and had in fact, never been with a man. It wasn't just her pickiness and demonic nature keeping her from it, but also the fact that if she was seen with one, her pride would be shattered in the eyes of others. In sex, it was just a natural fact of anatomy that a man made the moves. Even agreed upon, the man was still dominating.

The yank on her hair forced her to gasp, separating her lips right at the time Andrew pulled her enough and kissed her. Unfortunate timing also allowed the pent up sounds to escape, and Amelia gasped and let out something of a moan when his finger delved into her and his palm rubbed against the skin. Her left arm was no good but her right came up and grabbed his shirt, bunching the fabric between her fingers in neither a gesture to pull him nearer or to push him away. Her eyes shut even tighter.

Andrew slowly pulled back form the kiss, his smirk now a content smile seeing how Amelia was grabbing onto his shirt. It was an action that was just that, grabbing on, as if she needed to hold on to keep herself from succumbing? From falling apart? She didn't pull him in but she wasn't pushing him and that was a sign if any that he was at least getting through finally. His hand inside of her pants continuing to work at her sex. Continuing to grind his palm into her clit, continuing to toy with the lips of her pussy with his fingers.

“I always wondered if the great Red Demon has ever been with a man. Or a woman? Both?” Andrew asked, still in that sort of bantering tone as if he didn't have his hand down her pants. But he did, as he talked so calmly and in obvious control his fingers continued to play with her pussy, whatever finger entered her exploring as much as it could before being pulled out. Watching as she breathed, as she caught her breath and tried to show no signs of enjoyment, no signs of comprehending the situation, Andrew couldn't help but press harder against her clit, wanting to force her to gasp, to even moan some more.

Her patience with her body was nearing an end, her lip once more having to endure the sharpness of her teeth. Her multicolored eyes locked onto Andrew, something of a sneer working it's way back into her expression. But she was getting close to breaking beneath the facade, her breaths noticeably labored as if sucking in air was becoming a chore. Forcibly evened out.

Her voice was a low growl when she finally spoke, the hints of tears earlier having now vanished. "Neither..." She admitted. If he continued, he would find out soon anyways, still having the tell tale barrier all virgins did. She wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of what he might consider a pleasant surprise, that he'd taken the only purity this demon had left.

“Really now?” He asked, a wicked grin on his face as he kept here there. “Truly a treasure no man has seen before then. Now I most definitely want it!” He stated before leaning in again, kissing her once more. Though to call it a kiss would be very lacking to what it truly was. A needy, hungry kiss like he was trying to devour her, trying to steal what air she had inside of her. Pressing roughly against her the hand that held the back of her head keeping her in place. The taste of her blood once more on Andrew's lips.

He pulled back, eyes a blaze with not only lust but excitement. What a way to overcome such an adversary as Amelia, to take her womanhood, to take the one thing she could give but once in her life. There was some shame in it, but that shame was quickly smothered by the sheer pleasure of dealing such a blow to one of his biggest competitors of the sky.

“Regardless of how you protest your body isn't resisting too much.” Andrew said as he slowly brought his hand out of her pants, a few of his fingers now glistening with Amelia's sexual juices. She would watch as he leaned forward a little, licking one of his fingers to get a taste of her. His eyes looking to her then with a sort of knowing look, a sort of fascination. She was his to take how he wanted now so without a moment to lose he moved back, hand letting go of the back of her head as both of them went down to her pants. Quick to pull on them. Any resistance she could muster he would ignore, once getting rid of her pants he would go to her undergarment. However in a much more barbaric manner then he had shown with her pants he simply ripped these off, leaving her bare to him.

And just as quickly as he had done this he started to move back, pulling at Amelia's legs a little so slowly force her to slump down from her seated position till she was laying on the ground with her head more or less propped up against the wall. He made sure to keep her legs spread with his hands as he moved down, moved between them till his face was at the entrance of her heated, and now wet entrance. Without a word Andrew leaned in, pressing his lips to her lower lips, letting his tongue come out to run up the slit of her pussy, to press against her clit before pressing his lips harder into hers once more. The man's hands coming down to pretty much hold her thighs in place, to keep her from struggling too much as he started to orally pleasure her.

The hungry movement Andrew made on her, forcing her head forward as he kissed her again nearly made her wish to vomit. Her stomach was churning at the thought of what was happening, sick with herself and with what he was doing. She couldn't hardly breathe and she was glad when he finally let go of her lips. His eyes seem to burn with an intensity, something he seemed to have stolen from her. The more excited the Gale captain got, the more Amelia's heart sank and the power and pride in her own eyes diminished and was dirtied.

Her body lay rather limply, unable to fight as he tore her clothing off. The mind was powerful and the despair he had thrown her in sapped the power that was left after such a taxing swordfight, not to mention being used as a board to ride down a flight of hard wooden stairs. Everything ached. And not necessarily in a painful way.

Her body was no doubt begging for this, and seeing Andrew to face first between her legs, feeling his slick warm tongue on her entrance... At long last, much to her horror, a moan rose through her chest to her throat and escaped. It wasn't loud but it was definitely the response he was waiting for. Her eyes closed and her expression turned as if in pain, but another quiet moan shuddered through the air, shaky.

Music to his ears, hearing Amelia finally give out a definite moan to his actions. His eyes creeping up to look at the woman as she closed her eyes, as she tried to show the pain she was trying to experience. But another almost stifled moan showed just how much pain there really was, or rather how much pleasure she was starting to feel. Andrew wanted to hear more, he wanted to hear the woman panting, moaning, calling out his name. Not so much in rage of course but definitely in some sort of demand or plead for more.

He would flatten his tongue, starting at the bottom of her pussy before pressing hard against her. Slowly licking his way all the way to the top where her clit stood pronounced from all his attention. He couldn't help but close his lips around it, sucking greedily before moving back down, slipping his tongue back into her pussy to keep tasting the sweet sexual juices her body was producing. Groaning into her pussy which only made his mouth and tongue vibrate against her. He was definitely enjoying himself, and at the moment it seemed more so then she was.

The silent moans and groaning continued, despite her best efforts, but unfortunately she'd never felt like this before and the sheer amount of pleasure his tongue was giving her was unreal. The captain gripped the deck below with her good arm while her left lay rather limp, numbed of pain and all other feeling. The redhead opened her eyes, glaring down at him.

But Andrew had found a mistaken or perhaps an intentional trump card when he went to solely suck on the little bead below. A louder moan hit the air, her whole body shuddering. If Amelia could not hold out and keep herself from giving up, then she would and give in. The only logical thought. Hopeless to resist... "A...Andrew..." She murmured, barely louder than a whisper. It was more presented as a statement than a plead, but it was acknowledging his name and what he was doing to her.

If his lips weren't busy at the moment then the man would definitely be smirking at her, catching that faint name that she had murmured, his name. Now he was making progress, progress that would lead to so much more. Andrew continued to press and prod at her pussy with his lips, with his tongue. His upper lip starting to repeatedly rub and press into her clit while his tongue delved inside of her heated sex again and again. Watching how she shuddered whenever he groaned the man would start to just groan randomly, holding her down by the thighs as he enjoyed himself between her legs.

Slowly he licked up again, running the full length of his tongue over Amelia's clit before moving back from her sex. “As much as I want to drag this out if we don't move along someone will eventually come down here.” He stated, soon moving up till he was kneeling between her legs. His hands going to his belt to start to undo it, slowly pulling it open before getting at his pants. His eyes feasting on Amelia's body, traveling down to her wet and heated pussy as he pushed down his pants and underwear, his hardened and engorged cock practically throbbing for some attention. Taking it in his hand Andrew was quick to get into position, lining up the head of his cock with the slit of her pussy before he started to push forwards.

A slow simple thrust as his hands went to keep Amelia in place, not wanting her to try and start resisting again. The man pushing inch after inch of his dick into her pussy, pushing right into hymen before breaking it and taking the treasure that he had wanted all this time. A satisfied smirk on his face as he continued, wanting to get every inch of himself into her that he could, to explore this untouched territory. Andrew couldn't help but groan as he did so, all the way till the head of his cock touched Amelia's cervix. The man staying there, watching Amelia's reaction before pulling back to repeat the process, to thrust his member back inside of her and fuck her on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom