Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He's looking for more. ~MxF please~

Status
Not open for further replies.

LessThanThree

Planetoid
So I have this Idea that I've been wanting to play out for like a year.

°backstory plot bio for my character thingy°
Nicole is new in town, and being so new, she has no friends. She lives alone in a one bedroom apartment with her betta fish, Francisco and Bernard. Nicole works at a local bar as a waitress during the night, and during the day she mostly stays at home. She's introverted at best, and can be rather shy when encountering new people.

One day, about a month after her arrival, the girl that lives in the apartment across from hers gives Nicole her invitation to a semi-annual Victorian-themed party hosted by one of the wealthiest families in town. On a whim, Nicole decides to go. As she's there, people smile at her, offer to dance, even offer to take her to a bar to "get out of here," but she declines all offers. She finds herself alone in the kitchen with the chefs. That's when He comes in. Your character's name is the last heir to the your character's last name's mansion. Or, that's how the story goes.

So basically, I'm looking for a guy to play the role of a Vampire who was turned in the Victorian era, and who is looking for a mate to spend eternity with. Twist? Oh yes. He can't leave the town, and the town being small, he knows all the women there all too well, and none live up to his standards, they're all too materialistic and money-driven. That is, Until he encounters Nicole. A down to earth soul. I want a romance, and then a slip. He turns her without thinking. I don't know if the slip will happen via sex or if it'll be a true accident where Nicole cuts herself. I want to take it one step at a time.

-My only rules-
Follow the site rules, yo.
Please be literate or semi-literate, and pleeeeease for the love of Chuthlu, use punctuation.
I favour creativity, there will be moments where I lead, but there need to be balancing moments where you lead.

°CS°
Name-
Age-(For Him, age when turned)
Gender-(for Him, male. duh.)
Species-(for him, Vampire)
Looks- (Picture optional)
Personality- (optional)
anything special to note of- (special qualities, or even just things you'd like to be known)

My °CS°
Name- Nicole Laurant
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Species- Human
Looks- Nicole stands at a height of 5'7", with long red hair that reaches just above her nipples. She has pale white skin and dark blue eyes that turn a dark shade of grey when she's moody. Nicole weighs around 180, and has the curves of an hourglass. The right nostril of her nose is pierced, brandishing a small, crystal blue stone stud. Behind her left ear is a green four-leaf clover, and on her right side, just below her natural waistline, is a dream catcher about the size of her hand. A small, odd shaped birthmark sits just below her left butt cheek.
Personality- (I pretty much explained it in the plot bio thingy)
anything special to note of- Nicole has no family to speak of, which is one of the reasons she moved away from her city to this small town. She has a friend - Jinx - whom she stays in contact with.

Anyone down for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom