Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death gets lonely too (MxF) (mostly smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopsuey

Dust
As the title says, I want a mostly smutty RP as the Grim Reaper. Though I don't mean the traditional skeleton, more along the lines of this: http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums...RACTERS/KashinReinafull390189_zps65ead60f.jpg

As for plots:
-The Reaper coming to collect a soul of a beautiful woman and she'll do "anything" to keep her soul for a little bit longer.

-The Reaper being flirted with or vice versa by another creature of the night, even another female reaper

-Something with an angel or demon, PM me with idea's

I can't think of any other plot idea's but if you have any, feel free to share.

Requirements to RP:
-Please have good grammar, doesn't have to be picture perfect, but I would like it if you knew how to make a proper sentence. (My grammar isn't the best sometimes)

-If you lose interest at any time, tell me, don't leave me wondering what happened

-Tell me if you're busy, I'd also hate to wonder if you left the RP cause you're gone or busy

-Lastly, if I say it's a no no, you are more than likely not going to convince me to do so otherwise.

I'm just going to list off what turns me off instead of kinks, probably gonna be okay with just about anything.

Turn offs: Bathroom stuff, baby stuff like diapers, gore, maybe blood.

Nothing really more to say other than I can RP through PM or skype, take your pick and we can talk more about details then. Until then, let's have some fun reaping~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom