Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GarussVakarians Calibrations: Search for partners, Hetero pairings Plays M 'n' F

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Salutations and other such proper talk. Hip hip, cherio.... Carry on..."

skull_with_hat_vector_image_thumb.gif

First post:Intro, ons. Second Post: Original Plots Third Post: Canonical Plots

Hello, and good day to you all. The name Is Garuss. Some call me Gar, others Mr.Vakarian, if they feel so inclined to do so. However, call me whatever you like. I thought I would make a fresh, and new ideas page. And leave my old for cataloguing created characters, for people to request from me. (Being edited. In progress, will link when done.) None the less, I will make this particular thread for 1: My general ons. 2: One on One ideas of an original, or Semi original nature. IE: Inspirations from canonical worlds are permitted. As well as a canonical character's appearance being used for your character. 3: In the third and final post on this thread, will be canon ideas. For original ideas, Most, if not all will have a picture accompanying them. As inspiration, or as a possible picture for one or more characters. However, most my ideas are inspired by a picture of a possible character. We don't have to use the picture for your character. Personality and back ground is up to my partner as well, but for most I would appreciate using the appearance I provided and or was inspired by. Mind you, appreciate, not demand. ^^

I play men, and occasionally women. To men, and women. Be you a man, a women, or whathave you! (Am open to FxF elements, but only in MxFxF scenes/pairings. Sorry )​

"There be rules here! .... No don't go!"

Rules: I require that my partner be imaginative, kind, and open. To help with ideas, to be clear with what he or she wants. (Nothing urks me more then one assuming I will know what they want. Be open, explain your future long term desires. And, your spontaneous ones. I shall do so also.) And above all else, in role plays as well as out of character. Be a proper Lady or Gentlemen. Mind you, this is not to dictate your grammar in the pm's nor your personality. I merely refer to the proper meaning behind said words. Definition: A gentlemen or Lady, is some one whom goes out of their way to ensure another is comfortable, Or pleased. I promise to be a proper gentlemen myself. ^_^ . Please be descriptive, at least some what literate. Role play in at least 2 or 3 paragraphs. And a must, At least play npc's, but multiple characters are preferred.

My preferred smut to plot ratio is: 60 percent plot, 40 smut. Plot being the over all focus, with permission to have lengthy decadence when there is smut. Smut happening every so often, but not too often for every smut scene, there should be 5 or 6 plot scenes. (As a rough example.)

Or, 50 50. Lots of sex, with a plot to match. But...With lots more sex. This is also fun! But, Over all, Plot is a must have. In any of my rp's.

"Yes, things do make me tick... Mmmmm.... No! Im not creepy!"

On's: I have little offs. And many turn ons. However, I will note some specifics in the below spoiler. Listed not as maybes yes, favorit, no. But in actuality listed. General, Kinky, and Trivial (As in a no brainer. But worth note.) Warning: NSFW pictures inside. Ideas will be in the coming post's. Though, please read the below spoiler, first!

General: Things that are in general, and are not explicitly sexual.

Angst: I love playing doms subs, tops and bottoms. The one thing they have in common? They need to want her. Bad! And she must want him, Bad! Everything about her, everything that happens in the coarse of the story. He needs to want her so bad he is dam near head over heel's. On the edge of either loosing his mind, or loosing complete focus. Her presence being a distraction in battle, and her existence giving him butterflies. Be it she is innocent, and does not intend it. Or the dom/top, or a over all tease, that intends it completely. And of coarse, she has to want him to. I of coarse don't like it to take to long before anything happens. But I want there to be tension before it does. At least, for the first time they do make love. This however is not always applicable. And not always is it possible. For sometimes, we may get impatient. Worry not dear lass, and or lad. It happens to the best of us.

Innocent teasing: Sitting on a guys lap, bending over and revealing more then was intended. Sucking on a lollipop provocatively. It was an accident! Or was it? Intentional, unintentional. Either way, it is cute and funny to make a guy flustered, as he is trying to be a gentlemen about it and his attraction. Be she playing innocent, or being innocent. It is fun to test his self control.

Wardrobe malfunction: Plays into above kink. When a girls wardrobe reveals quite a bit, or she is put in a situation where it does and is out of her control. (Rip's in battle. etc.)

Leather: This plays into fantasy mainly, but leather clothing, or leather clothing pieces is nice.

Jumpsuits: Ever watch your normal mech anime? Or, well just look at Samus in her Zero Suit. Now you know what I mean. A soft fabric suit tightly clinging to a womens curvs. "It's practical! Don't mock my Zero suit...." (Well, it actually is practical for Mech pilots, or Samus. Since she wears Power armor. Or mech pilots are in a small cockpit. It's like underwear. Meant to prevent Chaffing, or other such scratches, bruises, and abrasions. So, Skin tight jumpsuits have a practical reason for existing, but is merely an excuse for writers and artists to make tight skimpy clothes. )

Description: Of coarse this goes without saying, but all to often do partners cop out. When she is running, she doesn't have to be simply running. There can be more to it, explain the fear, the sweat, the worry for another. Or in terms of being a bit kinky on it, if she is running, how is her clothes reacting to the motion? Her breast sw- I will stop myself there. Any way, Detail is nice. I don't want to know every little detail to a cup falling. But, I want to have detail in appropriate places. Especially if fun times actually happen! Ya know?

Heat: How does this apply? Well.... Heat doesn't exactly require animals in my opinion. What I place under heat is: To be at such a height of sexual arousal, that anything or everything appeals to your senses. Touch, smell, taste, all adding to the pleasure. Even pain when applied correctly! And because this heat, this arousal. You just cant resist any longer. To lose sense of ones logic, or even their own duty, to the building desire: Meaning, lets say Princess Peach is so aroused. That in spite of her innocence, or her Lady like behavior. she cant help but moan and make a cute face, at every kiss, nibble, and scratch. Or, even being in such pleasure. That after a few rounds, or even after the first! That she may go blank, or her mind going into a haze. Or vice versa, for a male. Being hazed by pleasure, thrusting shamelessly into her. As he dominates her, or she dominates him. So, essentially. Be a character anthro, Furry, Alien, or human (Etc.). They act like, 'Dogs in Heat.' This as well can not be always, for it may get old. But it is something that shall happen on occasion.

Anime Tropes: From comedy, to the bad guys, to action. I like anime, and how they work. Often I like how it can be role played. Not a requirement. But a good thing to keep in mind when making a submissive and sweet girl, or a strong warrior, or what have you. I love anime girls, and a lot of the tropes in personality which follow. Color me simple. :p But I can be easy to please. (Mind you, hard in some other ways. Such as descriptive sex and or scenes.)

Public scenes: Not exactly as if they are out in the open. But risk of being caught would be a fun thing to try.

Kinky:

Foreplay: Essential! From giving head, to touching each other. This is important. Would include: Oral (Both male to female, female to male. Maybe even Female to Female. Though, Id rather it be in more of a three way scenario for Female to Female, and me being the male watching it. I am not particularly good at F x F. Or so Ive been told.) Hand jobs. Using a pair of breasts. Fondling. Or, hotdogging and any other such form of stimulation. IE: Rubbing his erection against her. Putting it in between her thighs, along her moist womanhood. Or, as Hotdogging is: When a male rubs his erect penis in-between and along a womens buttox. Not to be confused with anal, this is stimulation derived from teasing and rubbing.

Teasing, rubbing >_< : It is rather hot, and amazing when a women rubs her body against a man. In provocative, and pleasing ways. Can be by mistake. Or intentional. Is it not odd how a man can know when they have touched a womens breast? He could have narrowly scrapped her mound with his elbow and instinctively us males will know. "Boob.... That was boob..." Ha ha. Speaking in Jest is fun, but allow me to move foreward. This goes back to sitting on a lap. But also other things. Such as her soft bosom pressing against him as she leans foreward. Her body clinging to him in a tight space. Her breasts, pressed against his chest. Further, when the women is attempting to court the man. Let's say she bends over, egging him on to plow her sweetly, or roughly. Her placing her bosom against his hardness, rubbing along it in a seducing manner. Very little words would be needed after that, to convince a man she is his.

tumblr_n2y8arSVZV1tpv1y6o1_500.gif

Clothed Sex: I like sex when there is some, or a lot of clothes left on. I would especially like to play around with the Zero Suits/Jumpsuits. Perhaps a suit gets ripped along the womens Buttox? ;) Leaving her open to the male.

Gloved: There is a specific accessory to remember with A princess, With some attire, As well as with a jumpsuit or Zero suit in general. Gloves. So, why waste time taking them off? When a women can use the rough and soft fabric to, add stimuli to a mans erection? While she pokes, rubs, and performs oral sex.

4689596-download-my-entire-princess-peach-hentai-collection-here.jpg

Breast job: Be she the one pressing her breasts against him, and rubbing. Or be him thrusting in the softness. It is hot! Of note, she can have her bra or a tube top on. As well as a shirt of some kind. Further more, leaving her jumpsuit on while doing it. ;)

tumblr_mynr04EuKN1t3ackxo1_400.gif

Loving Blowjob: Besides for a little head. There is this. A loving blow job. Be she dominant, or be she a loving sub. This is when a women takes control of a mans pleasure. It's Meant to be slow, cherished. It teases him. The man wanting things to go faster, but no, he can not, he must resist his urges. She goes beyond giving him head. Ever slowly working her way down, until she reaches as deep as she can go. She takes it slow. Urging him to want to go faster, to want to go into carnal instincts and thrust. He wants to but cant, for simply ravaging her mouth would not be this involved, nor this caring for his pleasure. She is Using her hands, and mouth to bring him into a slow, and well loved climax. She may go a bit faster on occasion, or even through out the oral stimulation. But never exceeding an even pace, or loosing her flow. We Ladies and gents can call it, an Elegant blow job. A civilized deep throat, for civilized Gentlemen.

tumblr_m2e6b5CCOc1qgtk2io2_1280.jpg

Lipstick Smearing: When a girl kisses passionately and has lipstick on. Of coarse some smears on his cheek, or partially on his lip. But, more provocatively. It may also smear, when she is performing passionate oral sex. (Ie: Like in the flash game, SDT.)

Multiple Climaxes

A little length: I like a sex scene to take a bit of length. In real life it should take hours, in a rp more then just one or two posts each. It should go into great detail, and be an experience to remember. Not something to simply get passed, and forget. No one likes forgettable sex, even in an rp .

Fluidity: A nicer way of saying fluids and not making you think I mean anything like... Stopping myself there.... Any way. What I speak of Is Cum, precum, A womens wetness, sweat, saliva, lust, love, and tasting each other's body. As well as the scent of each other.

Lots of cum: But realistically so. A lot, but not a pool.

Tag team: Some times to please a man, a women must partner up. Tagging in her friend, or rival. They go down on him. Pressing each others breasts together, his cock gluttonously in the middle. They press hard, they lick, they stimulate in any way they can. They want him to cum all over them. They want him to show them he is enthralled by them. Perhaps they are in competition? Wanting him to show favor to her, and not the other. Essentially, this is when foreplay is done, between two or three women at once rather then taking turns.

tumblr_n33raxRaGi1tpv1y6o2_400.gif

Desk hand job: Plays into public scenes. Where rather then hidden. It's an even riskier ordeal! The girl teases the man in front of guests, friends, or even parents. An ever present risk, a near inevitability of being caught. An under the table foreplay/ sex. Literally!

tumblr_mxf6cc3oLW1shgfugo1_500.gif

Three ways or group sex: Be it two men, two women. A bunch of women for a man. Or a bunch of both. A group is fun. I have personal preference towards a few things. In particular, id rather more women to a man, or a medium between both. And, would still like to fill a women up with men. Essentially, this is a Kink that will be cautiously used. For to easily is either partner consumed by the idea of what they would want. This in fact, can be a problem kink. And has ruined a role play or two. Due to me feeling a bit left out, when I play multiple men. And she, doesn't use multiple women. In case it has escaped your notice, I like when multiple girls involve themselves with my character. And it is natural for you to feel the same about males, or females be you male. I am willing to compromise. Nothing is a better compromise, then me ganging up on your character. And you in return. So, in general. For large groups id rather a group game. For one x one, id rather use a few of the characters. And, if one gets their multiple character scene, the other should as well. A concept that says, tit for tat or none at all. Less we create a possible void between us.

Honorable mentions: Things of mention but other wise trivial notice.

Face fucking: To allow the man to ravage her throat. But, this is not something id like a lot. Id like to do it once or twice. But I have a stronger preference for allowing the women, to show a man her love for him. In a well paced oral experience. (As described in loving deepthroat. above.)

Virginity vs Experienced: Not a requirement but a fun option. To have one or both/more partners be virgin. Or, one is a virgin while the other very experienced. I can play the virgin, or experienced.

Sniffing: It's not important, but beyond the smell of each other. I like it when a girl, would smell or enjoy a mans musk. And a man her sweet aroma. As well as her smelling and enjoying the dirty musk of his cock. Not important, but nice.

Bukake/and other such fun: An honorable mention for it is unimportant. But, along side a lot of cum, I do like to cum on her. I like a lot, but realistically so. I like girls covered, but not drenched. Though, I must mention an image in my mind! (Cumming in between breasts. Keeping the head of his penis squeezed between them. And watching his climax build up between them. As well as watching it leak/flow down her body.) A picture example.

Foot Play: Not a fetish, but an on. I wont lick, or smell inside a rp. But to rub it against a mans erection? You tease! Don't stop :p lol.

Internal Cum shot: Inside her body. Or letting her swallow.

Leaking: Beyond cumming on her, or pointing it in her at her mouth. She can let him release inside her mouth. Or inside her. His orgasm being enough, so that some or even quite a bit leaks out of her. Trickling down her thigh. Or, being to much for her to swallow, even deep in her mouth. Some dripping down her lip. Or (If your ok with it.) Even going through her nose. (Not a requirement. Just a thought.)

Explanations towards dominant roles:

I don't require, nor do I always play along side this. But I do like Dominant, top, women: ( I get asked about this a lot, so will explain my way of letting a girl be the dominant partner in a relationship. If your confused on female domination/topping a man. My basic explanation, or how I like it falls into angst. For me it's more about the women being in control of his heart, mind and lust. For men it is so, but for men they can be more forceful all the time. A women cant, she can some times but not always. She needs to feed his desire, Making him want her. Not that she never takes control, or roughly pushes him down to go on top. But that over all, he wants her. I like it this way, since it basically put's my guy in control of her body, and her in control of his desire. Or in the more dominating cases, in control of his will. Ie: Making him more of a pet. Now I will quit explaining myself, and move on.)

Character Traits: Things I like for you to ponder on for your characters. Things to keep in mind, and or otherwise know I wont judge.

Strong: I don't always want this, but like strong warrior's or soldiers for my women. Could be large, have abs. Or even be desceptively strong. This can apply for skill, or physical ability.

Intelligent.

Scars: This is only applicable to warriors and soldiers. But I like scars. Nothing Grim, but let's say a deep one on the arm, another around her chest. Or even a eye patch, with a minor scar under it. Things like that. Showing she has experience.

Eye patches: Can be cute, menacing, or intriguing on a women.

Heterochromia: To have two separate colored eyes. Not to have it run rampant between girls but, I like it. ^^ It's rare so would rather it stay rare. Only time I allow there to be multiple characters with this trait, is through Siblings, twins, and blood relations.

Sweet. Dim. Unintelligent (In a cute way.). Easily fooled. Air head. Cute.

Seductive, a tease. Slutty. Wares slutty clothes. Jealous. Open to other girls.

Weak: Not to say in personality or conviction. But in physicality and or skill. A princess would more commonly fall into this.

Warrior. Soldier. Princess.

Cold, stoic, lacking emotion.

Caring. Pampered. Spoiled. Very emotional.

Just be creative with your character and I would be happy! There is not a type I hate, be she strong and dominant. Strong and submissive. Weak and dominant, weak and submissive. A samurai of cold stoic calculation. Or a pampered princess that is in another castle. lol. Just make some one and be creative! Rule of thumb: Can never go wrong with some anime tropes. I love anime :-* .

[size=18pt]Format[/size]​
The format is simple. Each idea has a name, with hyperlinks to a corresponding picture. Ideas will be presented. And occasionally with some other pictures, for possible characters. This is Under construction. So some pictures don't have ideas with them yet. But feel Free to contact me with your own interpretations of the pictures, even if theres an attatched idea. I would like to hear your thoughts! Primarily I would like to play the male, but may be swayed to be of the Female gender. Still, I only like M x F. Sorry. Any way, as I said. If you like any pictures but feel you have a different idea for it, let me know. ^^

Wish upon me, if you dare: Supernatural, Magic, Adventure, Romance, Power Struggle, Mind games:
Life seemed normal for MC, a rather priviliaged man, who seemed to appreciate his life. He is 18 year's old, and Handsom. He goes to a private school, surrounded by preppy friends, and rich beautiful women. A lot of which would kill for a chance to be with him, a rather liked student. With a hard ass attitude, and a penchant for trouble. It seemed his life was far from dull.... Or was it? He wants more, not more money, not more attention, he wants... Something. Never capable of pinning exactly what he wants. Always wondering, never being able to answer. Did he want adventure? Action? Did he want power? Real power! He was not certain. Maybe he just wanted to feel he earned more in life then jelous friends, a loyal fan base, and an inheritance.... But, soon his life will change. For better? For worse? Maybe both... Since on that fatefull day A package comes in the mail, an ominous letter attatched.

"To the one whom receives this, may your deepest desires be yours. Is it random Luck? Perhaps so. Or perhaps you are a solem mix, of ever seeking joy, and not knowing what which brings you it. Be warned, now master of the Lamp. Your wish must show wit, for nothings more mischievous then ones Genie. Masters of lies, Purveyors of twisted truth's. Luck be with you, Mercy be on your soul."

Confused, he opened the package. Inside a rather old, regal lamp. It was somewhat damaged, worn, it's golden color at a loss. It seemed to be nothing of importance, however that is the point. Touching the seemingly pointless object, it jumps.... Reacting to his touch. Further curious, the boy grabs it. And in doing so, summoned a being of great power, great respect, and possible tragedy.

(Rules on wishes, and on how many is permitted to be discussed. Essentially she is his servant, and him her master. This is a mind game, a power play. Her, always twisting his wishes. She lives with him, and attends his school. Every one being none the wiser.) Other Picture: A school Uniform

City of Angels: Supernatural, Action, Modern, Adventure, Magical Girls, (16+) Romance: (under construction) :Other Pictures: 2 3 4 5

A peculiar Mistress: Supernatural, Doppleganger, Trading places, Inspirations of Prince and The Popper, New world, Fantasy/Steampunk:
Yc is a young girl, (16-18) Living a rather poor life. She is the youngest between two brothers. Both of which try very hard to scrape by, and take care of their sister. Living in a small apartment, going to a public school ripe with delinquints. Many of which are rough, forceful, and some even down right creepy. If she is not suffering under the scrutiny of harassments. She is working her own job, barely paid as a fast food waitress. Japan is hard at times, often harder for people like her. Allways having her nose in a book, she try's to find her way out of this limbo. Have a life that's more lavish, where people respect her, where she is more then an object for boys to try and gratify with. But a beauty worth admiring. And, that's when, life changed. On that day, while her brothers were at work. A mysterious light shined in her room. Before her, a near identical girl. From her silver hair, down to her heterochromatic eyes. The girl came from another world, one where magic was the superior source of advancement. Where technology went no further then the steam engine. And, government's were ran by a matriarchal or patriarchal set of ideals. Lord and ladies, being the privileged. With servants, or even slaves a like. This girl, was a Lady, of high standing. In fact, third in line from her countries throne, nearly a princess if not for her father being a brother in law to the queen. Though, many things are left to YC's speculation. Much more to her imagination. All she needed to know, was that she had a chance to trade places. The privileged lady, seeking to try at a chance in a world of technology. For the underprivileged girl to have a chance at a brighter future. With heavy heart, the choice is made. Yes... The girl leaving the mystery girl to be with her brothers. While she, went off to a world she never knew existed. To be a person, she did not even know if she can be.

A magicians Gambit:: :Other Character Pictures: 2 3

A Warrior's Path: Wushu inspired, action, adventure, supernatural, Oriental lore, Ancient Japanese like world, Martial Arts, Magic, War and romance: :Other Character Pictures: 2 3

(Random Human Ranger/Elf girl. No inspirations but would love to use her in something. ^^ )

Doctor is In:

The Oddest Geisha:

Final Fantasy, Infinity:

The New Girl:

(Disclaimer, not safe for work.)
My New Pet's...: Master pet, Two main girls, Action, Crime Drama, Modern Fantasy, Inspired by Wanko to Kurasō , romance, cross species:
MC has lived alone for some time. A hard worker, and police officer. He has not been to keen on social events. Finding himself often to shy, or to irritable at times. Women often can make him nervouse, let alone his aggressive attitude scaring them off. He has for some time, been content with it. But, never did he consider having a pet. Many friends and co workers suggest it. Saying it's ok to have one, that they make great companions. He is aware of his options, Cats, Dogs, Aviens, even reptiles. But, he was not sure. Did he have the time to spend with them? Train them? Feed them? Give them attention? Let alone, deal with them going into heat. But recently, this has been thrusted upon him. He has been premoted to detective, and placed as a K9 unit. Not only is this frustratingly given to him without choice, but it is an insult. He only got the promotion because every other partner cant deal with him. He's to brash, to straight foreword. Most worried he would get them fired or killed. So of coarse he can only work with a loyal dog.... But, perhaps it's not so bad? She is a beautiful girl, an apparently pure breed of german shepherd. ... Well, in his world. For nearly 200 years, humans have had a popular, trusted, and beloved pet. Anthropoid Animals. Men and women, with animal features and characteristics. They have over the years, made their way into being in every facet of our lives. Where as, in other realities. Dogs are trained as pet's, show animals, K9 units, guards, search and rescue. Anthropoids in this world, do all of that. And more. Being intelligent enough to work a register, or be a clerk. This dog seems to be growing on him fast. And already he can talk to her without being worried about her being his partner, or a women. But, when he has to take her home. He has further surprise, when his new partner has a friend. A cat, perhaps of mix breed? Or, maybe a pure bred? Which ir rare for a stray. His partner begs him to keep her. A stray, currently at risk of being put down. (Anthropoid's not having very much rights when they are without leash, tags, or master. Most are feared of being rabbid. And are put down in most cases, since they are dangerous. Being a physical size of a human, while having more strength, claws, and sharp teeth.) Begrudgingly, he agrees. Not wanting to abandon a creature, whom was currently on watch, and wanted from escaping the pound. After all, rescuing a cute critter? It appealed to his better nature. And for better and for worse, they were in one day, his new family. Hopefully they don't go into heat soon.... ;)

(Over time I would like for there to be crime mysteries for them to solve. The cat even being useful, for stealth. And recon. As well action in dealing with the mob, and other such gangland violence.)

A little More Human: (An Idea I was aloud to borrow and personalize from the wonderful Sabby, of Eliquiy. Thanks ol'chap, hip hip Cherio.)
A young man gets dumped out of a relationship that barely even started. Feeling lonely and disoriented, he does something odd for him. Goes to the bar. He rarely even goes to clubs, and even then, never alone. Ending up in a bar by himself, he starts talking with a woman. A bit of a mystery she was... She seemed to young to be there, yet the bar keep, a robot programmed to tell when one was under aged. Gave her drinks freely. And when he ends up drinking her drink by accident, ends up back at his apartment with a throbbing skull and a taxi invoice.

Intrigued, he frequents the bar, and discovers she is a veteran of the America and North Korea Conflicts of 2027. This would mean she would be in her (age of choosing 40's, 60's 70's) yet she appears no older then 18 or late 20's. That's because she is a cyborg. A women modified to fix her injuries or make her a mor potent killer. Her right arm, being a mechanical replacement. Testament to her alterations. She's a Soldier who's seen more combat then any person should have. When ordered to commit horrible civilian executions, she defied orders, and killed her Commanding Officer. For her insubordination, she would have been hung for war crimes, but instead she was used for a cruel experiment. She continued her service in a brutal campaign of suicide missions. Her and the other war criminals in her squad were thrown into the fire, dragged from the coals, patched up, and tossed in again. She suffered numerous wounds, many of which should have been fatal.

When the war was over, her and the rest of her squad (what was left of them) were released. They'd 'served their time' they said, and were given a medical plan that barely covered their cyborg bodies maintainance needs, and could drink at any veteran bar, courtesy of tax dollars. She gets a free apartment in the metropolis of their cyber punk future. Her bills are paid for, and is given decent spending money. These things however, are just luxuries. She is property of the military, and is only being well kept.

She can be shy to his touch. A little nervous even. Still a young girl, in a womens body. Old and with experience, but still taking joy in the little things. Understandably, she is bitter, even if she may not like to show it. Trying to hide it with either a serious attitude, her shy demeanor, or Curious charm. But also quite numb, and lifeless in some ways. Theres a touch of loneliness there, and the deceptively old cyborg finds herself giving into the charm of this curious boy, so innocent and unlike her... Accepting of her dark past. Eventually, she gives in and feeds him a few of her gruesome war stories, describing how she got the plate in her head, showing him the scar where the shrapnel shattered her hip, how she got her synthetic lung, and all kinds of other stories. Eventually, she'll share this with him not just to humor him and sate his curiosity, but to finally open up to someone... To tell him her fears, the bitter pain that comes from the absence of feeling touch in her arm or her leg... Maybe even have a chance at love, in spite of her near replacements. In spite of her deceptively shy demeanor... She has hope, that maybe he can make her just a Little More Human. But What if fate looms it's ugly head, when in the event of a new world crisis, she is forcefully dragged into the fray? As legal Property of the military.

Personality should be your choosing. I only foresee her having an odd curiosity about her, a shy demeanor hidden away by a often serious attitude. Possibly trys to find joy in the little things?

Will Edit Soon, For Fan based role plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom