Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Panettiere Sisters (Celebstars and jMurphy)

celebstars

Pulsar
The actress may have only been 5'0ft but she was rather big in the showbiz world with her television series which she had or currently starred in. She was a golden girl, her long blonde locks with her angelic like features making her a inspiration to many other girls.

After a long year working, Hayden wanted a break, she thought a nice trip to Hawaii would be welcome but didn't want to go alone. Being single, and with many of her friends busy with work and family, she decided to give her sister a call.

Picking up her phone, she rang her younger sibling and listened to the call ringing until it was answered. "Hey, how are you?" Was her first words, the pair had a general catch up, they hadn't seen much of one another lately given her work.

"Do you want to go on holiday with me? I was thinking Hawaii? You can bring friends if you want?"

Jennifer answers the phone after a few rings. "Hey Hayden. I'm okay, just been working a lot. Hawaii does sound nice. When do we leave? I'll have take some time off from work." She says as she lays back on the bed. She had been asleep when her older sister had called her.

"I'd rather it just be me and you, I hardly ever get to see you." She says. It was true, with her sister being a big hollywood actress she never got to spend time with her. Sure they talked on the phone and texted but it wasn't the same.

"Great, I can't wait" She replied, as well as having a much longer conversation talking about her career and then their parents.

A few days later, Hayden was waiting at the airport, she had been outside with a suitcase for ten minutes, standing still upon the arrival of her sister. Thankfully, with wearing big sunglasses she was not recognized...much. At least one fan did manage to get their picture taken with the star, which Hayden was only to happy to oblige.

Wearing some black leather leggings and a cute white t-shirt, she had her hair tied back in a bun.

Jennifer finally pulls up in her car, a black mustang that her sister had bought her. She parts the car and gets out. She smiles seeing her sister. She quickly walks over to her. "Sissy." She smiles as she hugs her tightly. She was dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans with a black t-shirt with some band she was into on the front. She had her bright red hair pulled back in a loose ponytail.

Hayden hugged her back, looking up to her almost as she was a little taller. "I hate that your bigger than me be it only an inch" she laughed. Grabbing hold of her luggage, the actress started to walk in to the airport along with her sister. "You didn't tell Mom? I started to figure she would probably slaughter us for going without her. She holds us back I think in having fun."

They soon checked in and put their luggage away before taking a seat and waiting for the plane to be ready.

She smiles. "I didn't tell Mom. She's be trying to go and interrupt our fun." She says. "Can't have that." She says with a smile. She looks at her sister. "I'm excited to spend some time with you. I never get to see you anymore." she says laying her head against her sister's shoulder. "Sucks I only get to see you on TV or in Movies." She says.

The sister's kept their heads together as they waited still. "I know, I want to see more of you, you should come to the movie sets. See how things are done. You would enjoy it I think." Being the older sister she felt protective of her younger sibling and kissed her forehead.

Their plane was now ready and Hayden handed her ticket in before boarding her flight. Being rich allowed her to fly first class and she loved it. The leg room was amazing, although given her size, she would of had no problem with a normal ticket.

She smiles and boards the plane with her. She looks around and grins loving first class. "I'm glad it's just me and you. We'll have so much fun." She says as she gets comfortable and buckles up.

Hayden liked making her sister happy and smiled as she saw her sibling's face when realising first class. The actress then closed her eyes as the plane took off, she wanted to catch some sleep and kicked her feet back and relaxed.

"Thank you." She says leaning over and kissing her sister's cheek. She pulls back and closes her eyes as as the plane takes off. She couldn't sleep though, she never really could sleep in a car or on a plane. She looks over at her sister and smiles. She was so pretty, she wondered why nobody had snatched her up yet.

Once the plane landed and the wheels screeched against the runway, Hayden woke up and smiled as she jumped because of the noise. Laughing with her sister, she yawned and stretched her arms before waiting to leave the plane.

Once they had checked out and left the airport, they were greeted by women who placed flowers around their necks before they boarded a coach towards their hotel.

"You looking forward to it sis? A nice vacation in the sun?"

She smiles. "I am." Jennifer smiles. "I need some sun." She giggles. "And fun." She says looking at her sister. She leans over and kisses her cheek. "You're the best sister ever." She smiles.

"You bet I am, don't you forget it!" Hayden put her arm around her sister's neck and pulled her close kissing her head before letting her go. The coach trip wasn't long, maybe an hour which passed quickly with all the sight seeing in between hotel stops. Once they had arrived at theirs, they got off, taking their luggage and heading inside.

She waits for her sister to open the door. She smiles and walks inside with her and puts her bags beside the door. "Nice hotel room." she says. "Fancy." She grins before running over to the bed and laying down on it, testing it out.

"Hey you can'y fool about in this place" she laughed, although she put her own bags down and jumped on her own bed, springing and bouncing back up before coming to a rest. Between each bed was a table with a lamp on and across the opposite wall there was a dresser with a TV on top. A balcony let them overlook the island with a spectacular view.

Jennifer smiles and sits up. "I do believe it's Bikini time." She says as she takes off her shirt, revealing her breasts covered in a red lace bra. She grabs her bag and begins to rummage through it looking for her bikini.

"You don't hang around do you" Hayden spoke, sitting up and looking at her own luggage. Taking off her own top and she revealed a black bra which kept her breasts in place. "White, or green?" The blonde sister held each bikini top to her chest and turned to her sister. "Which looks better?"

Back
Top Bottom