Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Subjects...

Status
Not open for further replies.

straitsilver

Planetoid
ok, so First-time I've posted one of these...
So What I like to play scientists, Witches, and TENTACLE Monsters...
I have a deep love of all things transformation related but have a love of Latexification, Bimbofication, Dollification and all things.
I don't really have any plot ideas as such as I like to sort those out with other players depending on the ideal plot for the partnership is. Rather than laying down "I WANNA DO THIS AND THIS AND THIS!" I generally play Females or Genderless character but can play males if needed/wanted

I have Skype (The Straitsilver) and E-mail (vostronas@gmail.com) but can PM RP if so wished

I am seeking:
Males interested in Gender transformation or bestial pet transformations (Or anything else there interested in)

Females interested in Pretty much any form of transformation really

Some rough plot ideas
Scientist (Me) experiments and transforms a male (you) into some form of Female Monster. Which she then fails to control, and it turns on her, and the tables are turned with it being its turn to experiment on her...

0cdcc3e7a3a15c091c92a801da3ecfa6.jpeg

Witch (Me) is in need of a new Pet (You); she finds pretty much the first person who won't be missed and remolds them into her ideal pet.

bf3a02c3087f6d3b8e975da951c9e199.jpeg

TENTACLE MONSTER grabs a person of any form (You) and proceeds to...Ravage them before cocooning them and turning them into whatever it feels like

So there something I'm craving right now. That is a young intern (Me) working at a company that creates sex slaves and dolls from criminals and volunteers. She doesn't enjoy her job. in fact, she disagrees with it from a moral standpoint but doesn't act on it due to the fact she needs the credits from the internship to pass her course. One evening when working late and putting the finishing touches on a girl she takes mercy and releases the girl... the girl quickly turns on her and forces her into the machines that were used to create the slaves after the student doesn't take ownership of her. The result is the girl turning the student into the ultimate mistress of her deepest and darkest desires, both physically and mentally...
This gives my partner allot of freedom to pick and choose transformations it's the surprise and lack of control of transformations that gets me going.

I'm also up for pretty much any other RP involving transformations; I love a bit of smut but like to have quite a bit of RP leading up to it

Just something I really love: http://lemonfontcomics.com/OO_P1001.htm

something Else that gets my juices going!
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/14235/barretxiii-before_and_after-bimbofication-blue_hai

straitsilver said:
ok so First-time I've posted one of these...
I have a deep love of all things transformation related but have a love of Latexification, Bimbofication, Dollification and all things.
I don't really have any plot ideas as such as I like to sort those out with other players depending on the ideal plot for the partnership is. Rather than laying down "I WANNA DO THIS AND THIS AND THIS!" I generally play Females or Genderless character but can play males if needed/wanted

I have Skype (The Straitsilver) but can PM RP if so wished

I am seeking:
Males interested in Gender transformation or bestial pet transformations (Or anything else there interested in)

Some rough plot ideas
Scientist (Me) experiments and transforms a male (you) into some form of Female Monster. which she then fails to control and it turns on her, and the tables are turned with it being its turn to experiment on her...

Witch (Me) is in need of a new Pet (You); she finds pretty much the first person who won't be missed and remolds them into her ideal pet.

TENTACLE MONSTER grabs a person of any form (You) and proceeds to...Ravage them before cocooning them and turning them into whatever it feels like

So theirs something I'm kind of craving right now. That is a young intern (Me) working at a company that creates sex slaves and dolls from criminals and volunteers. She doesn't enjoy her job. in fact she disagrees with it from a moral standpoint but doesn't act on it due to the fact she needs the credits from the internship to pass her course. One evening when working late and putting the finishing touches on a girl she takes mercy and releases the girl... the girl quickly turns on her and forces her into the machines that where used to create the slaves after the student won't take ownership of her. The result is the girl turning the student into the ultimate mistress of her deepest and darkest desires, both physically and mentally...
This gives my partner allot of freedom to pick and choose transformation s its the surprise and lack of control of transformations that gets me going.

I'm also up for pretty much any other RP involving transformations; I love a bit of smut but like too have quite a bit of RP leading up to it

Edit, fixed some errors

straitsilver said:

I have Skype (The Straitsilver) and AIM (vostronas@gmail.com (Also an E-mail i can be found at)) but can PM RP if so wished

I am seeking:

Some rough plot ideas
Scientist (Me) experiments and transforms a male (you) into some form of Female Monster. which she then fails to control and it turns on her, and the tables are turned with it being its turn to experiment on her...

So theirs something I'm kind of craving right now. That is a young intern (Me) working at a company that creates sex slaves and dolls from criminals and volunteers. She doesn't enjoy her job. in fact she disagrees with it from a moral standpoint but doesn't act on it due to the fact she needs the credits from the internship to pass her course. One evening when working late and putting the finishing touches on a girl she takes mercy and releases the girl... the girl quickly turns on her and forces her into the machines that where used to create the slaves after the student won't take ownership of her. The result is the girl turning the student into the ultimate mistress of her deepest and darkest desires, both physically and mentally...
This gives my partner allot of freedom to pick and choose transformation s its the surprise and lack of control of transformations that gets me going.

I'm also up for pretty much any other RP involving transformations; I love a bit of smut but like too have quite a bit of RP leading up to it

somthing Else that gets my juices going!
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/14235/barretxiii-before_and_after-bimbofication-blue_hai
bump

BUMP
those who where RPing with me but i disiapeard on give me a message, life got a bit insane over here.

straitsilver said:

I have Skype (The Straitsilver) and AIM (vostronas@gmail.com (Also an E-mail i can be found at)) but can PM RP if so wished

I am seeking:

Some rough plot ideas

Im back! Bump!

straitsilver said:

I am seeking:

Some rough plot ideas

0cdcc3e7a3a15c091c92a801da3ecfa6.jpeg

bf3a02c3087f6d3b8e975da951c9e199.jpeg

I love all you ideas especially idea 2 my Skype is: Flarevyron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom