Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reaper Textbook - OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotaro Kuya

Foolish Soul
Welcome to the RT OOC thread! Here you may speak of the RP, converse with eachother, place ideas and determine directions for characters and story.

Hello I didn't post anything in the interest thread but asked if I could still join in and Kotaro Kuya said I could. I already posted my charecter profile please fell free to let me know what you think because this is my first time participating in an online RP

Can't wait to see your character, Beautiful Disgrace! I just posted my own character and will await for the final two to be posted before we begin.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=60583

The IC thread has been uploaded!

Since I'm playing a member of the faculty and staff, I'll let all you student characters post first.

Alright, Then That leaves rosita red, who is currently working on her OC, Beautiful Disgrace, ViolentGumby, and Silverknight! Post in any order you wish at whatever point you can. Also, the posts are mainly to introduce the characters into the story and interaction isn't necessary between characters just yet, so post however you wish to introduce them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom