Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Along the Wooded Path

Status
Not open for further replies.

AswanFox

Star
Hello, folks. Recently, I finished watching the Cartoon Network miniseries Over the Garden Wall, which incidentally I highly recommend. That said, I have an RP scenario loosely based on it, which I was hoping to try out with an interested second player over PMs. I'm looking for a female character to play opposite my male; also looking that you be literate, as that's important. I need to stress that I am looking for at least a paragraph per post, spell-checked with as few grammar mistakes as you can manage. Also, a little initiative wouldn't hurt; I know it's my story, but we're both going to be writing it, and it would be nice if my character weren't the only one carrying it.
Alright! Those things said, here's roughly what I have in mind.

- Plot -

Somewhere beyond the spaces most rational people would call part of the world, there lies a place which only a few have seen. As old as time, it is a forest; a great wilderness, where forgotten roads wind through dark trees, and things mysterious, beautiful and terrible may be found.
Occasionally, one or more lost souls from worlds outside this unusual place wander into its depths. Few return, but perhaps not for the reasons one might assume.
And it is in this place that we find two new travelers, lost in the unknown woods, trying to find their way home. They do not know one-another, and they have never met, but their paths are destined to merge...
Won't you come along, and listen to their tale?

- ---- -

The setup for this is something like Over the Garden Wall. Two characters, lost in a strange, fairy-tale forest from which their seems to be no escape, and only a series of strange adventures along the way. The difference, however, is that our two characters are not acquainted; indeed, they are from two different worlds, intersecting in the wood. My character is a fennec fox anthro, and yours would be a human woman, or something. The two would initially be equally terrified of one-another, but they eventually each figure out that the other isn't going to hurt them, and that they actually stand a better chance surviving together than apart.
This, of course, would escalate into a more and more serious relationship over the course of their adventures, and eventually to a choice:
Given the chance, do they still want to leave the forest, going back to their respective worlds, never to meet again; or is life better together, in a new home?

Anyone interested? Please, if so, PM me! It's the best way to reach me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom