Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a specific FxF or FxFuta craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demie

Planetoid
I think it's about time I had my first request thread up on this site... so here goes!

What I want

This one is a very simple idea, and I'm open to a few permutations of it.

I'm interested in a lesbian or female x futa scene in which one of the characters is quite chubby, and the other is more average in build. I'd also strongly prefer it if this was a dom/sub RP in which the slimmer girl is the dom. Either of the girls can be futa, but only one, not both.

I do not mind which of the girls I play, but here is a visual cue to explain what I mean.

She is just busty - Yummy, but not what I had in mind.

This woman is curvy - Sexy as well, but not what I'm looking for.

And here is a chubby lady - the kind I'm looking for.

Kinks as well as the finer details such as the exact pairing are open to discussion, but my usual limits apply. I do not want gore, death, toilet play, torture or vore. For this RP I'm also going to add that I don't want body shaming, the chubby girl won't be mocked for her weight - but her 'extra large' parts such as breasts and ass will be used gratuitously.

Interested? Then here are my conditions:

1 - find a picture of the girl you would like to play and send it to me, or real or anime are equally fine.
2 - I only use PM or thread, tell me which you want and don't ask for anything else.
3 - I want a minimum of one paragraph per post - good spelling, good grammar.
4 - include the word 'bonjour' in your subject line so I know you read this properly
5 - let me know some kinks you might like, and / or those you'd like to avoid.

Just a bump - this one with some example pairings that could be fun.

Prostitute x Client
One night stand
Teacher x Student

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom