Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Volunteering for an experiment (M lf F; transformation, manipulation, mind control)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EARN GOOD MONEY FOR JUST A FEW HOURS ASSISTANCE!!!!

I, Professor Richard Giant, have been working on ground breaking medical treatment and I'm looking for helpful, though slightly unhappy-with-their-body, female assistants to test the product!!

Recently I have been working on a range of snacks and drinks that all seem to have some very interesting and differing effects on the female body and mind. But to put this out to market, I would have to test them first. That's where you come in!

Ever felt unhappy with how you look, but no matter how much hard work you put in, you just can't change yourself?? Or have you ever been unhappy with your body and just don't want to put in any effort?? WELL THIS COULD BE THE ANSWER!! AND YOU COULD BE PAID TO HELP TEST IT!!

I am offering assistants up to $1000, YES THAT'S RIGHT!! $1000!!! per day to help me!

To apply, just fill out the following form:

VOLUNTEER INFORMATION AND WAIVER FORM

Name ......................................

Age .........................................

Appearance ...................................................................................................................................................................................

Why are you volunteering? (please delete as appropriate and give details below) Money/Scientific curiosity/ I want to help/ I am unhappy with myself
......................................................................................................................................................................................................

I HEREBY WAIVER MY RIGHTS TO SUE OR ENFORCE ANY PART OF THE LAW AGAINST DR DICK GIANT. I ACCEPT THAT ANY NEGATIVE OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS ARE PURELY ACCIDENTAL AND MINIMAL. I UNDERSTAND THE RISK THAT I AM TAKING BY VOLUNTEERING AND THEREFORE ACCEPT ALL LIABILITY FOR THE OUTCOMES OF THIS EXPERIMENT

Signed......................................... Print.................................... Date ..................................

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So there are a multitude of different snacks and drinks that i have with a myriad of effects - fat loss flapjacks, booty brownies, DD doughnuts - that sort of thing. I think this could be hot, interesting and a little funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom