Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love of Emerald Isle

"Yes but you are more than just an elf, what do you do to pass the time, are you a reader, a writer... a Conversationalist?" he asked as he chuckled "Tell me anything and everything you wish"

She laughed slightly, her eyes glittering in the light as she turned towards him. "I believe said I am a researcher, I have a great interest in myths and legends, and I am a rebel amongst my people." She turned and entered a clothing store, weaving between the racks. "And yourself? Hobbies, interests?"

"I prefer tricks, I enjoy cardgames quite a bit" he added with a chuckle "What legends do you prefer then?" he asked as he followed, silent as the wind as he walked with her

"Cardgames? Tricks?" She laughed lightly, shaking her head. "Perhaps one day I will play with you." Her lips turned up into a smile, knowing her evolved senses would give her a slight edge, even in simple games of 'chance' like cards. She plucked out a few seeds she wanted for the garden, before moving in further into the store, looking at a few of the long dresses with a smile. "I like legends themselves." She told him absently. "I like finding the pebble of truth in the center, learning about a culture basede on the myths, even the stories themselves are interesting and wonderful in and of themseves."

Back
Top Bottom