Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Geeky things, Fandoms and Fantasy, oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nettle

Meteorite
So you stumbled upon my little spot of information. Now, I don't like to ramble so I'll get right to the point. I like a good roleplay, otherwise I wouldn't be posting on a roleplay site. Plot matters to me. More-so than smut. If your looking for a quick smutty roleplay, then keep looking. *

******Not to say I'm against smut, It just needs a good plot or I get uninterested quickly.

Currently, I'm most interested in original settings, especially something Fallout esq. I will chose this theme first right now.
Fandoms I'm very interested in are Harry Potter, and Supernatural. *Canon or OC*
If you are interested in one of these, I will love you forever. Maybe.

I am NOT looking for generic roleplays such as teacher and student gets detention, and hit it off, nor and I one for modern boring old smut stuff. I need something to actually work with.
I am here to write, so I do prefer to play with people who write more than a few sentences a reply. A good solid paragraph or longer is what I am looking for at least. I can only work with what you give me.

Now that the important stuff is out of the way, below is stuff I am interested in, however it is not my top priority. I would still love to hear ideas though, if you have one in mind.

Most of these are FxM, but I might be tempted to a FxF.

Current RP Interest

Format: Me x You

Non fandom related:

I'm currently looking for a college story, either being anthropomorphic characters or humans. For humans it would revolved around supernatural gifted kids, for the anthro's it would be more of a slice of life adventure between friends.
Ideally these would be long term, with a focus on character development and story interactions, possibly involving multiple characters.

Fandom OC Pair Desires (Characters set in a pre created place/senario)

Harry Potter

Student X Student

Supernatural

Hunter X Hunter
Angel X Hunter
Demon X Angel
Basically anything.
^ Also will consider canon characters

Doctor Who

Companion X Time Lord
Time Lord X Time Lord
^ Also will consider Canon characters.

Other interests to play OC in

Maximum Ride
Marvel
My Little Pony, tentatively.
Certain animes.
^ Also will consider canon characters.

Game/location based RP's I'd be interested in are-
Fallout.
Elder Scrolls
Star Wars

Otherwise I am always intersted in unique custom fantasy or sci fi plots and locations.

Please note, this list is always changing. I'll be sure to bump any new things added. I am also always up for alterations or other ideas. These are just the basics to see if we are compatible.

If you have an interest in any of these ideas, shot me a PM and we can roll around plot ideas.

Nettle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom