Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Unquenchable Cravings ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaddysBitch

This thread is for the sole use of female characters. For my RP Partners and Future Partners to have a basic idea and/or outline on what type of RPer I am.

~Getting To Know Me~
I'm fairly easy to please. I enjoy equal plot and smut. I enjoy role playing various things, especially if it's something I haven't experimented in before. I'm easy going, and love hearing people's ideas and suggestions. I'm open minded.

~Cravings~
·Public Scenes!

-Plots:
>1.) Stepdaughter is fucked by her 'daddy' in a public shower. 'Daddy' allows other men and women to watch and/or use his precious Angel as they please. (Possible open RP - not necessary.)

>2.) High School Teacher fucks one of his students as a lesson in his SEX ED Class.

>3.) Older man is seduced and fucked by teenage slut in an adult public pool while men and women watch.

>4.) Master's pet is shared among a group of his dominant friends and their pets, forced to fuck and to be fucked.

>5.) Correctional officer rapes and manhandles inmate to teach her a lesson.

·Pet/Slave Play

-Plots:
>1.) Master buys pet/Slave from auction for the soul purpose of breeding her.

>2.) Master accepts young girl (any species) as a form of payment..

>3.) Master trades pets/slaves with another owner to breed.

>4.) Master buys pet/slave from a small hidden shop, molding her into his ideal slut and fuck toy.

>5.) Master is given a pet/sex slave as a gift/form of payment. Young girl is raised to be eager to fulfill her master's needs, wants, and desires.

·Rape Scenes

-Plots:
>1.) Father secretly rapes his daughter's best friend.

>2.) Father goes to check on his underage daughter, only to find her having 'play time'. Father shows her how a real dick feels.

>3.) Young stepdaughter consistently dates 'bad boys'. Father shows her what a real man is.

>4.) Brother rapes younger sister after getting her drunk.

>5.) Girl's childhood friends rapes her out of anger and jealousy.

·Pregnancy/Breeding

-Plots:
>1.) Young girl's boyfriend knocks her and her best friend up at the same time. (Either from cheating, or three some.)

>2.) Young girl is raped and ends up pregnant.

>3.) Father whores out his young daughter, resulting in pregnancy.

>4.) Pet is bought and forced to breed with different species.

>5.) Girl is kidnapped, raped, and consequently knocked up. Resulting children are sold for profit (I.e, breeding house/pen.

~Possible Pairings~

>·Teacher x Student
>· Doctor x Nurse
>· Father x Daughter
>· Father x Stepdaughter
>· Father x Kids Babysitter
>· Father x Daughter's Best Friend
>· Brother x Sister
>· Brother x Sister's Best Friend
>· Boyfriend x Girlfriend x Girlfriend's Best Friend
>· Male x Female (Childhood Friends)
>· Master x Pet
>· Master x Sex Slave
>· Random Man x Random Woman
>· Etc.

~Kinks~

https://www.f-list.net/c/donovan%20faiyar/
https://www.f-list.net/c/Liam%20Maddox

~Characters~
I have two male characters to choose from.
The first is a shape shifter mix named Donovan.
The second is half demon named Liam.
Kinks for these characters, details, and images are located in the above links.

~Partner Preferences~

Personally, I prefer a partner who values plot as much as smut. They go hand-in-hand. I prefer a partner who can give me multiple responses a day, rather than one who can only give me one a day to a couple times a week. I prefer two to three paragraphs, or one very detailed paragraph. If you get a short response from me, it's either because of one out of three reasons.

1.) I've gotten bored or uninterested.
2.) My internet connection/phone is not working. Since I am mobile 24/7, this can obviously cause delays.
3.) Every day life problems has given me a set back.

I am sorry, but these things happen.

I expect my partners to be literate. With that being said, I basically mean try. Put some effort into your responses (as every partner wants I imagine.), Try using proper grammar (I'm not a grammar Nazi, I make mistakes myself), use plenty of details. I'm sure everyone expects the same out of me.

~Methods Of RPing~

I ONLY role play on this site, and via PM or Thread.
I do NOT use:
·Text
·Instant messengers of any kind
·E-mails
·Etc.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to shoot me a private message! :) All pairings, plots, scenes and scenarios are open for discussion, just be sure to include them in your message. I look forward to hearing from you, and can't wait for our possible adventures and experiences together!! ^^

-Female respondents only-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom