Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Once upon at time, there was a galatic alliance called the silver millenium. All was peaceful and happy in the silver millenium, and the 9 planets and the moon lived happily together. Queen Serenity, ruler of the silver millenium, had two daughters, one as light and as happy as a summer breeze, who wore her heart on her sleeve, and the other, her twin, was a hard, sarcastic, violent and locked her heart up. Each twin, however, had a lover. For serenity, it was the cool and calculating King Bruce of Saturn, whose parents had died when he was little, leaving he and sister alone, with only their butler, Alfred. Krystal, the darker twin, on the other hand, had to lovers. The acrobatic sweet and noble Prince richard "Dick" and the hot headed, stoic Prince Jason, who had been taken in by Saturn's king, having lost their parents tragically as well. Things were happy for the princesses, and both of them were engaged, until tragedy struck, the kingdom of earth rose up against the silver millenium, due to a dark being, and the dwellers of the silver millenium all died. With Queens Serenity's last bit of power, she sent her girls, their loves, and their gaurdians to the future, hoping that this time they would have eternal happiness.

1,000 years later:

Krystal awoke in her bed, cold sweat on her pretty yet pale face. "Can't.. be..." she breathed out, feeling the energy from her expensive penthouse in gothem, having fallen asleep waiting for her boyfriend, nightwing. They had met again as titans when Jason was still robin, and she had been with him. Jason died so tragically, being blown up and beaten by the joker. She couldn't wait to kill that asshat. You don't kill the love of a dark court fae, particularly their queen, without extreme retribution. Krystal ran her fingers through her now damp with sweat blue hair, and jumped into the shower, drying herself before she transformed and left the penthouse, locking up behind her. Dick had a key.

"I'm gonna find you" she said softly, no mask on her face. Krystal was one of the few heroes who didn't wear a mask. Instead, she wore glasses out in the world, like her old friend Clark. She had known him since he crashed, her parents having been friends with his adoptive family. That wasn't what was important now though. She was on the edge of finding him, so close she could see the gleam of the red helmet. She stopped, smirking at him. "Hey red head! You called?" She asked, and she had no idea it was Jason. She could feel the similar energy, but it didn't register in her mind. Perhaps he would reveal himself to her. After all, she had been with him for 5 years before his death.

meanwhile, batman was on patrol, having just found the remains of a few petty criminals, they looked like joker's men. "Curious. who would have killed these criminals? Not Joker. His crownies would go out with a smile... seems to be a new villan in town." he said, examining the crimescene, looking for any obvious clues. He didn't find any. "Whoever this person is, they know how I work.." the bat said to himself, looking perplexed. Who could it be? He didn't know, but he vowed to find out.

Jason turned at hearing Krystal's voice, smirking to himself. "Well well. So what, Batman too busy? He decided to send you instead?" He taunted.

Serenity had flown into Gotham earlier in the evening. She had time off from work and had decided to fly in to visit Krystal. Since the two sisters hadn't seen each other in months. But since she figured her sister was busy for the night, she decided to wait until morning. Grabbing her purse, phone, brooch, and room key, she headed out of her hotel for a walk to get some air.

Krystal raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, like batman could catch you anyway, Jason." His voice had given it away for her. She would never not know that voice, helmet or not. She jumped closer to him. She was right next to him, close enough so he could feel her hot breath on his neck. She smirked at him. "So, back so soon? You must have really missed me..." she tainted back, plump red red lips only inches from his neck as she spoke.

"Could or would? I'm quite sure if he really tried, that he could. It's more of whether or not that he would, Krys." He glanced at her. "Of course I missed you. But I've got unfinished business with a certain piece of shit clown. The one Batman refuses to kill."

Meanwhile, Serenity had managed to walk a few blocks in thought. As she got to an alley, one masked robber stepped in front of her, with a knife in his hand. A second one with a gun stepped behind her, this one wielding a gun. "Well look at what we have here? Hand over your purse pretty thing and we won't have to hurt you." The first one said as the second started pulling at her purse. Serenity grabbed her purse and attempted to pull it free, not being the type to use her powers on human civilians.

Krystal nodded. "You've got a point on that one." She said, pulling him closer to her, Kissing his neck. Even like this, even knowing he was an outlaw, she could help testing him. That was just the way she was. "Hmm, the clown? Well, if it makes you feel better. I maimed him quite badly." She said, knowing she count or rather, wouldn't stop him. She knew he needed to do this, and she frankly, wanted the fucker dead as much as he did. "Well, can't we at least have a little fun? Dick's out on patrol though.. unless, are you mad at him too?" She asked innocently, running a hand down his body. She was not about to waste him being back.

Nightwing raised an eyebrow. "You may want to unhand her. I'd hate to have tell blue Luna you hurt this one.." Nightwing said with a crooked grin, knowing how fearsome she was. he lived with her, after all. It was sort of an empty threat though. He ginned at Sere, before knocking out both assilents and tying them up. "You okay, Bunny? Those men are some of joker's rouges." He explained, looking for her worriedly.

He wrapped his arms around her tight and chuckled. "I knew that had to be your handiwork. I'm not mad at him or you. You at least tried and many a time I overheard his rants about how he wanted to, though he doesn't know I heard. My anger is mostly at Joker for what he did and what Batman didn't do. I'm sorry Krys but I have to finish this first before I even think of something like that."

Serenity sighed in relief upon hearing Nightwing's voice and inwardly grinned at his mention of her sister. She still clutched her purse tightly to her even after he had knocked the thugs out and tied them up. "I'm fine." She smiled softly, holding out her arms so he could look them over. "See, no harm done." She sighed. "Guess this is what I get for trying to surprise my sister."

Krystal chuckled, leaning into his touch. "I know you do, angel. At least give me a kiss?" She asked with a cute pout, cuddling into him. She was glad he was back. She was glad to be in his arms again. Even after being without him for a millennia, 5 years was a long time. "Should I tell Dick?" She asked, resting her head on his shoulder.

Nightwing smiled lightly. "Good. If something happened to you, Krys would have my ass." He said with a chuckle before he lead her out of the alley. He smiled at her, wrapping an arm around he in a brotherly way. "No, Sere, this is what you get for going out at night in the worlds most dangerous city." He said, walking her back to her hotel. "I'm almost done patrolling. Come over to the penthouse in the morning. I won't tell Krys you're here." He said, kissing her head before leaving her at her hotel, slinking back into Gothem's dark night.

He chuckled. "Always so demanding. You know that cute pout of yours isn't always going to work. And I can't even give you that much Krys. Not this time." He sighed before caressing her cheek. "If I give in to even that right now, I'll lose focus. And I didn't come all the way here to lose focus now." He pulled away. "Don't tell Dick. This is one time I can't risk him spilling. I'll see you around Krys." He then took off into the shadows.

Sere stuck her tongue out at Nightwing. "Remember what I'm used to fighting back home." She nodded and smiled as he kissed her head before watching him leave. "See you in the morning." She murmured before heading on up to her room to get some sleep.

Krystal smiled softly, but there was a sadness to it. "Its okay, angel. I'm sure we'll be together again sooner than I think." She said, leaning into him as he stroked her cheek. She nodded at him. "Okay.. our little secret." She said, watching as he slept into the shadows. "I Love you, Jason. See you around." She said softly, somehow knowing he could hear her. She walked away, waiting until she got to the penthouse to cry. She didn't like anyone seeing her cry, especially Dick or Jason. They weren't exactly sad tears, more they were tears of angst. She wanted him back in her arms, now that she knew he was alive, but she knew, she knew he had to do this, no matter how much it hurt her to be without him. She wiped her tears and laid back in bed, calming herself with the soft purr of her cat, sapphira, knowing dick would be home soon. She had to keep it together. If she didn't dick would know, and she knew Jason didn't want that.

Nightwing chuckled. "I know Sere. But this is different." He said before he left, quietly watching her get to her room safely before finishing his patrol. About an hour later, he was home in the penthouse, stripping out of his uniform and into a simple T-shirt and a pair of fuzzy lounge pants with a batman print. "Krys! I'm home!" He exclaimed happily, and Krystal smiled a little, coming out of the bedroom in a pretty blue babydoll smiling lightly. She liked teasing him, and also after the encounter with Jason, she was in need of some physical intimacy. Dick was all she had right now, despite knowing Jason was alive.

Dick smirked at seeing Krystal in the babydoll. "Well well, to what deity do I owe this occasion? " He walked over to her and pulled her close, kissing her neck softly. "Can I take a guess and assume you really missed me?"

Krystal smirked at him. "Probably Nubi. He decided this one would look best." She admitted with a chuckle, grinning as she was pulled close. She moaned a little at the kiss to the neck. She could never figure out why, but her neck was very sensitive. She kissed him on the lips. "I always miss you, dickie-bird." She said with a chuckle, not even realizing she had used Jason's old nickname for him. She hoped he would take it as her missing their other lover, which wasn't really far from the truth.

Dick chuckled. "Of course you would take that question literally." He sighed at hearing the nickname and nuzzled her neck. "I've been thinking about him a lot today too." He nipped at her neck, his hands roaming along her body. "Did you have a good night otherwise?"

Krystal chuckled. "Well, you did ask, dick." She said, sighing a little when he Nuzzled her neck. She pulled him closer to her. "Yeah, me too. I really miss him, dick." She said softly, eyes sad though she moaned as he nipped at her neck and ran his hands down her body, palming his cock. She never called his penis dick, considering that was his name. It was to much of a bad cliche, and she didn't like it. She didn't think her lover liked it much either, so she never did. "Yeah, it was good. Beat up some crininals to get out my frustration at joker. That asshat needs to die..." she admitted, giving him a kiss. She wanted him.

He let out a moan as she palmed his cock, chuckling as she told him about her night. "I agree. I'm quite sure even Sere would agree in this case." He returned the kiss, one of his hands palming her ass, the other squeezing one of her breasts.

Krystal chuckled. "You're probably right, dick. I think she would." She admitted, kissing him and smirking at him as he moaned. She loved hearing him moan. It was such a turn on. She moaned a not into the kiss as he squeezed her ass and breast, pulling off his tshirt.

He chuckled. "With the right training, she could probably do it and he'd never see it coming from her. She looks innocent enough." He lifted his arms to let her pull off his shirt before palming her pussy

Krystal chuckled. "True, she probably could." She said, a louder moan escaping her as he palmed her pussy. She smiled at him, kissing him hard. "I love you so much dick." She whispered into the kiss, pulling him over to the bed, pulling off her baby doll, revealing her perky breasts and flat muscled stomach. Krystal had never had to work hard for her figure, but she liked showing it off, especially to dick, or Jason, if he were there. Krystal tried not to think about that though, knowing Joker had to be dead before he could really come back to them.

"I love you too Krys." He kissed her before kissing her breasts. He spent the night making love to her until they were both spent. After which, he pulled her close into a snuggle for sleep until morning.

Krystal grinned. "Good. I wouldn't have it any other way, my nightwing." She said softly, kissing him lovingly as she held his face. Once they were both exhausted from sex, Krystal curled up next to Dick, resting her head in the crook of his neck before falling asleep, happy dreams of times with him and Jason on the moon filling her mind.

The next morning, Krystal put on a simple pair of skinny jeans, a robin T-shirt, her glasses and a pair heeled black knee height boots. Her bra and panties however, were nightwing themed/ a sort of a joke to herself, and an homage to both her boys. It was almost Jason's birthday, and luckily dick didn't have to work today, they could patrol tonight, but he wasn't on duty as an officer today. "Dick, what should we do for Jason's birthday this year?" She asked, sipping her tea at the kitchen table.

Dick looked up from his cup of coffee. "I would say do rolling flips over the rooftops like he used to do, but we do that enough ourselves sometimes the rest of the year.

Serenity grinned as she walked up to the penthouse that Dick and Krystal lived in. She actually had her hair down and a pair of black shades over her eyes. She hadn't missed the catcalls she got from guys checking her out in her skinny jeans, white T-shirt and white knee high stiletto boots. As she got to the door, she knew already it was likely that Krys would pick up her energy but she rang the bell anyway.

Krystal chuckled. "Its true, we do. But I was thinking something a bit more romantic." She admitted, taking another sip of her tea before giving him a kiss from across the table. When the door bell rang, she grinned. She didn't know it was Sere, having not been paying close enough attention to sense her sister. She opened the door, and her grin got wider. "Bunny! Well, this is a surprise!" She said, pulling her sister into the penthouse. Krystal's hair was in a simple sleek ponytail today, having not wanted to put it up in its usual style today. "Dick! Look who came to see us!" Krystal explained, making some tea for her sister as well.

Serenity grinned when Krystal opened the door. "My favorite penguin! I see we thought similarly where our hair was concerned." She giggled. "Least I gave you time to actually be up and dressed this time!" Referencing her last visit when a half-dressed Dick had sleepily answered the door with Krys having followed wrapped in a sheet.

Dick chuckled at hearing Krystal answer the door. But years of practice allowed him to re-school his features by the time the women made it to the kitchen so that Krys wouldn't be able to tell that he knew Sere was coming. He blushed at Sere's mention of the last visit. "I thank you for that."

Krystal chuckled. "Looks like it, bunny." She said with a grin, nodding as her sister referenced her last visit. She chuckled again. "Yeah, not that I minded, but I'm sure dickie-bird was all embarrassed." She said, not realizing she had used the nickname again. She thought back. Had Jason been with them the last time? She couldn't remember. She didn't think it had been that long since Sere had last visited. When Krystal came into the kitchen to make Sere tea, she slanted a "I know you're faking" glance at dick, though she grinned. She didn't know why dick knew.

A few minutes later, Krystal opened the door yet again, hugging the tall man as he came in the door. "Brucie!" She exclaimed happily, pulling him into the living room where everyone sat. She, to his knowledge, had always called him that, but what Bruce didn't remember was that she had called him in silver millennium. Bruce smiled lightly, looking to Sere with curious eyes. He was sure she was the woman from his dreams. He held his hand out for a shake to the petit blonde woman, smiling. "Bruce Wayne. Its a pleasure." He said, and somehow the stoic man couldn't help but smile. Krystal smirked knowingly at dick, cuddling into him, giving him a light kiss as she curled up with him on the couch.

Serenity giggled. "Of course you didn't mind Krys. You knew it was me at the door. He didn't." When Krystal pulled Bruce into the living room to join them, Serenity looked at the man with some interest. She got this feeling of familiarity from him, the same from the man in her dreams. "Serenity Tsukino." She placed her hand in his to shake. "A pleasure to meet you as well."

Dick only chuckled and held Krystal close as he watched Sere and Bruce. "So Bruce, what brings you over here?"

Krystal chuckled. "True. You have me there." She said, grinning at her sister before she went to get the door. Something told her it was bruce, but she said nothing, since her sister would not know who that was.

Bruce shook her hand, smiling lightly. When they touched, he saw a flash of a life he had only seen in his dreams. "Hotaru..." he whispered to himself softly, having seen himself the woman in front of him, and a younger girl as well. Krystal raised an eyebrow. She had suspected for a long time now that he was not only Batman, but also king bruce of Saturn. This only proved one of her theories, but she whispered to dick. "Think they'll remember?"

Bruce shook his head, clearing his mind. "Honestly? I'm not really sure. I just started driving, and ended up here." He admitted, looking almost sheepish. Bruce almost never didn't have a reason.

Back
Top Bottom