Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

lovebug is looking for love. ❤ f/f and m/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovebug

Planetoid

3/2/15: Looking for something quick and rapey! Particularly my twisted school plot! I would love you forever! (Twisted school: There is a private boarding school where all girls are expected to be virgins. They must spread their legs at any times and allow their teachers to check that their virginity is in-tact. If it is not, they are treated like the whores they act like. Of course some teachers take advantage of the system, raping young virgins and then continuing to fuck them afterwards because they are not a virgin.. )

Hello! I'm looking for some people to RP with! I'm looking for something kind of mild, more plot than smut though smut is definitely not a problem with me. :)

I actually have NO LIMITS. :)

I just love fluffy romance and all that. I do both straight and f// love, I prefer f/f.

I am willing to do a large number of scenes. From pirates to medieval. I love paranormal, like vampires and werewolves. And mystical such as mermaids and fairies! I enjoy royalty also.

I'm kind of a geek and would love some Pokemon or maybe some Harvest Moon or maybe Sci fi?

I'm also open to incest and rape leading to a sort of Stockholm syndrome.

Forum or email only please. I don't use IMs.

Just pm me! Thanks!

Third person only, please! Thank you!

I'm really craving a good Pokemon rp! Please and thank you!!

Some ideas! ;;;
(please note: Some are more plot and some are more smut, I will do either)

In a medieval village, an evil werewolf has long since terrorized the townspeople. They have found a way to make peace with the creature via human sacrifice. Every month or so they would trap a woman and leave her on the outskirts of the forest. Sometimes the women's bodies would be found the next day, sometimes a woman would return shellshocked with demands for next month's sacrifice, and sometimes they would never be found at all... I could play multiple women (every sacrifice) or one woman in particular.

A secret lab where they are working on perfecting a human/animal hybrid. They have been for the most part successful, but tests and breeding still goes on. Some forced breeding with other hybrids... some forced breeding with the scientists themselves..

Pokemon: YC is a member of the elite four, mc is his or her niece who wishes to apprentice with them. YC sees a great deal of potential in MC and is happy to mold the next generation of champion.

Pokemon: MC is a pokemorph of some type, capable of going between "human" and pokemon forms. YC captures my pokemorph, unknowing of what they really have in that pokeball.. (details can be hashed out later) (roles can be switched!)

Twisted school: There is a private boarding school where all girls are expected to be virgins. They must spread their legs at any times and allow their teachers to check that their virginity is in-tact. If it is not, they are treated like the whores they act like. Of course some teachers take advantage of the system, raping young virgins and then continuing to fuck them afterwards because they are not a virgin..

Royalty: I would like to play two women in a love triangle. The king's new wife, and the king's jealous concubine.

Occult: I would love to play a young virgin trapped in an occult setting. Their practices are TBD by us and our imagination..

Royalty: A Princess is captured in war by another country. Their king takes her as as a prized concubine against her will. In his country she is fucked relentlessly. By him, his family, his guard, even the priest she goes to for prayer.

Pirate/Mermaid: A pirate's ship is destroyed and he is left floating at sea. He is rescued by another pirate ship, the Captain of which is a female. But more than that, a mermaid..

Mermaid: A fisherman catches a mermaid in his net.. what does he do to her? Keep her for himself? Or sell her to the highest bidder to be put on display in a tank? Maybe all of the above..

Aliens: A woman is abducted and visited by aliens for most of her reproductive life. They are trying to impregnate her with a hybrid baby. (we can decide where to go from there!)

I would really love to do an insane asylum!

Also love to do something with a cult!

I am so totally open for ideas too. Please message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom