Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.... Usually (Ryanmo97 x Mystic Angel)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food.

But, he did like to travel. He traveled all over the world. That's what brought him to Las Vegas. He was looking for some fun, take in some shows, and do a little gambling. Ryan had a villa at Ceaser's Palace. He had been in Vegas a week and was up about $25,000. He deiced to have a few drinks in the hotel bar.

Madison Lawson
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Body type: slim/slender

Madison sat at the bar with her friends celebrating her twenty first birthday, she'd had a few drinks so she was pretty well lit. She chewed on her lower lip as she twirled a strand of hair between her fingers, was basically flirting with the guy a few seats down. Of course Madison had a boyfriend back home but things weren't going very well, she was ready for a simpler life with someone she could wake up next to every morning. She slid off her seat, walked over to the man with a smile on her face as she placed a strand of hair behind her ea. " Hi.. I'm Madison, you are?"

Ryan looked at the young blond who was a few seats away. She looked at him and smiled. Then she walked over to him and sat down, "Hi... I'm Madison, You are?"

"Ryan" he said with a smile. Ryan and Madison started to talk. As they talked they started to drink. Madison told Ryan that it was her 21st Birthday and that she was there with her friends. Ryan told her about his life in the mountains near Lake Tahoe. Madison's friends came up to them and said they were going up to the room. Madison said she would be right up. Ryan insisted on buying her a Birthday drink before she left. That was the last thing Ryan remembered that night....

The next morning Ryan woke up in his room with a big hangover. He discovered he was naked. He looked to his right and found a naked blond haired female next to him with her back to him. He climbed out of bed and found his boxer shorts. He then walked over to the other side of the bed and saw it was Madison and he saw she was a wearing a Diamond ring. Ryan looked down at his hand and saw a sliver wedding band. "Oh Boy..."

Madison stirred a little but she'd always been a very sound sleeper she could sleep through anything, she slowly started to open her eyes. They widened when she saw the guy from the bar standing next to her, realized her panties were missing. She sat up carefully holding the sheets against her naked body then glanced down at her ring finger with a smile, looked into his eyes. There was nothing for her to be afraid of, she let go of the sheets putting both hands on her pounding head. It had been her first time, she barely remembered it so she slid off the bed slowly wrapping her arms around his neck she started to kiss him rubbing his chest while she did so.

Ryan watched as Madison woke up. He could tell she had a hangover too. Ryan was glad she didn't freak out when she realized that they were now married and had consummated the marriage. He kissed her back "Good morning, Mrs. Morris. We have a few things we need to discuss. How about you go take a shower, I'll order us some breakfast. Then, I'll go in the other bathroom and shower and we can talk things over while we eat. Sound Good?"

" Sounds good." Madison smiled as she grabbed her panties, dress totally forgetting her clothes were with her girl friends. She sent them a quick text then stepped into the shower, started with her hair then her body. It didn't take her very long, she walked out in a bathrobe with her hair wrapped up in a towel. Hearing a knock on the door she took her stuff from one of her friends then showed off her ring with a smile then frowned when her best friend mentioned her boyfriend back home, she just shrugged because she was happy now. Her friend left, she started to get dressed starting with a clean pair of panties, bra.

Ryan called room service and ordered them some pancakes, bacon, orange juice and coffee. Then he took some clean clothes and headed into the shower in another room in the large suite. Ryan came out of the bathroom in a white button up shirt, jeans and sneakers. There was a knock on the door and he opened it. It was room service with the food. He took the tray and gave the man a nice tip. Then he walked into the main room of the suite and said "Madison... Breakfast is here..." Then he started to set the food on the table.

Madison smiled when he said their food had arrive, she walked into the main room wearing a jean skirt over a pair of footless tights with her hair pulled up in a pony tale wearing a pair of ballerina flats. " Mmm smells good." She smiled as she sat down, looked at her husband she just couldn't stop smiling. Her head still hurt from the night before but other then that she felt fine, fixed herself a plate then started eating. She was obviously not afraid of food caus she just happen to have the perfect figure for someone her age, height but unlike some girls she could eat whatever but never gain a pound.

Ryan smiled when Madison walked in the room. He guessed that she called her friends and had her clothes brought to the room. Ryan started to fix his plate of food. "So, we have a lot to talk about. I guess we should start with the big question... Do you want to get our marriage annulled?" Ryan then started to eat.

" No of course not.. Why would I want to get it annulled? I'm twenty one years old. " Madison looked a little confused as she ate her breakfast, when she was done with what she had she got a second helping of everything. She very seldom had time to eat breakfast in the morning because she always had errands to run, always ate out. Money was no object for her she was a small town girl but also a socialite, her trip had been her gift from her parents.

Ryan was surprised at how much Madison ate as she started her second helping. "Well, I thought you wouldn't want to give up your life to run away with a man you just met. But if that's what you want who am I to stop you?" He smiled. "So, I'm leaving Vegas this afternoon. Do you want to come with me today? Or do you want to go home with your friends and get your things and then fly up to Lake Tahoe and meet me there?"

" My life back home is nothing special.. All I do is party, personally I'd lke to settle down. I'm an only child so I've been spoiled since I was a little girl, sorry I'm talking way to much." Madison chewed on her lower lip, blushed a little she never talked this much unless she was drunk yet she was a socialite. She finished what she had then pushed her plate aside, thought about his question. " I can have all m stuff shipped up I've got enough clothes to last me cause this was kind of a week getaway for me, my friends. But plans changed, I married you."

Ryan smiled, "OK... and don't worry about talking to much... I love to hear you talk..."

That afternoon Ryan and Madison, boarded a private jet and flew to the Reno airport. After they landed they got into Ryan's SUV and headed to his home. It took about a hour to reach his driveway and once they got to the driveway it was another mile down a twisty dirt road through the woods. Until they reached his cabin. It was a very modern looking two story log cabin. Ryan got out and walked around to open her door. He left her bags in the car for now. They walked up onto the porch that wrapped around the first floor. Ryan opened the door then he picked her up and carried her over the threshold they walked right into the living room. The room was tastefully decorated, a flat screen TV, fireplace, a couple of couches and a few area rugs. "Welcome home, Mrs. Morris. " Then he gave her a kiss.

Madison kissed him back, smiled she was really amazed by the place. She looked into his eyes, started to wonder if maybe they should Chrisian the bed. Whispering into his ear she just smiled so glad to be with him, the guy she had been dating was history because she was a happily married woman. She could see herself planting a garden, just enjoying herself out in the middle of nowhere. All her life she had dreamed of living in a cabin just like this with the man of her dreams which had obviously happened.

Ryan set her down and then gave her the grand tour. The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. The island in the center of the kitchen had a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. There was a small dinning area with a nice sized table that would comfortably seat 6. In the laundry room, was a new washer and dryer. The porch that went around the first floor had a swing that overlooked the back yard that housed a small greenhouse and a chicken coop. There was also a dirt path that headed into the woods. In the front yard there was a large three car garage. Back inside, he showed her his office. there wasn't much in there just his desk and a computer, some books on the shelves and a small TV hung on the wall. There was also a bathroom on the first floor.

Ryan then took her upstairs. They walked down a hallway past four empty bedroom, "These will be for our children one day... For now, they are just guest rooms..." Each room was simply decorated and had a full sized mattress, a couple of wood dressers and nightstands. There was also another full bathroom. They reached the end of the hall, and stood in front of a door. "This is our room..." Ryan opened the door and let Madison go first. It was simply decorated. There was wood paneling on the walls. A king sized four post with a couple of nightstands. There was also a big bay window, that over looked the forest at the side of the house. There was also a beautiful view of Lake Tahoe in the distance.

There were a couple of doors that led to walk-in closets. One was filled with his clothes the other was empty. Ryan then took her to the bathroom. There was a large tub with jacuzzi jets and a good sized shower stall with frosted glass. There were two sinks that looked like old fashion wash bowls with drains in the middle and old fashioned faucets. The toilet tank was high up on the wall and used a chain to flush. Ryan then took her back into the bedroom. "So, what do you think?"

" I think it 's amazing!! It's so perfect, I love it. The entire place reminds me of my dream home, we'll hold on. She bit her lower lip adorabally, took a drawing out of her purse then showed it to him with a smile on her face. It was obvious she was a very talented artist, had been drawing since she was five or so years old. She hoped he was impressed with her talent, the fact that her drawing was almost identical to the house she now called home.

Ryan smiled when Madison said she loved her new home. He was glad she liked it. Ryan looked at the drawing that Madison showed her, "This is amazing... You are very talented" he said as he looked at the picture. "This is this cabin... When did you draw this?" he asked.

" Um a couple of years ago I think there's a date in the corner." Madison said as she sat her purs down by the bed wrapped her arms around his neck, started kiss him. She was in the mood, had been sync they were on the jet but wanted to wait til they got off th jet. Now that they were home she really wanted to break in rp the fairly large bed, experience sex for the second time as a married woman. She was so excited, so amazed by it all.

Ryan put the drawing on the nightstand and started to kiss Madison. There kisses started to get more and more passionate. Ryan then reached for the bottom of her top and pulled it over her head. Ryan then went back to kiss her and rubbing her breasts through her bra.

Madison moaned into the kiss, started to tug at his shirt she broke the kiss lifting it up over his head then started kissing him again as she rubbed his chest her hand resting just above the waiste band of his pants. She wanted him, she wanted him very badley.

When Madison took his shirt off she could tell Ryan took good care of his body. He didn't have defined muscles but he had very little body fat. Ryan then moved the two them to the bed. He found the zipper of her skirt and lowered it. Then he removed her skirt and tights taking her shoes with them. Ryan then took off his pants and leaves his boxer shorts on. Then he climbed on top of her and continued kissing her.

Madison moaned into the kiss, ran her nails along his back as she kissed him back. She loved how he felt ontop of her, even though he still had his boxers on she still had on her panties but the pleasure of him pressing against her as he kissed her made her want him that much more. Now that she was married nothing worried her, there were no consequences to making love to her husband. If she got pregnant she would welcome it, looked forward to mothering his children in the nea future but right now she was focused on the moment.

Ryan and Madison continued to kiss. As they kissed, he reach behind her back and unfasten her bra. He slid it off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor. Then he broke the kiss and slid her panties off. He stood next to the bed and smiled at his wife's naked body. Ryan then took his boxers off and Madison got her first sober look at his hard 9" cock. He climbed back on top of her and positioned himself so his cook was just touching her pussy lips. He looked down at her and asked, "Are you ready, my love?"

" oh yeah! Least this time I'll actually remember everything. I love you Ryan Morris." Madison said as she kissed him, looked his eyes her body ready for him. She opened her legs as far as she could then gave him the okay to enter her, this time wouldn't hurt as much as the first time that she was sure of. This was her second time with her new husband, she wanted all of him this time there was no holding back although he didn't hold back the night before that part she remembered because it had felt so amazing.

Ryan smiled, "I love you too, Madison Morris..." he kissed her and then pushed into her wet waiting pussy. "mmm... Yeah..." he said as he slowly started sliding in and out of her. He took her hands in her breasts and squeezed them as they made love.

Back
Top Bottom