Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A painless request for guys only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, my names Graceful_Pain but you can just call me Grace I have rped before and absolutely love it so when a friend of mine told me about this site I had to check it out. It would be absolutely awesome to get some responses and even if it's just to help me out on how to make something better or whatever that would be cool too! Before I tell you a few of my pairings let me tell you, I read a lot of mangas and watch anime when I can so its great for inspiration! Anyways onto business!

If you want to do a pairing that I don't have listed or you have an idea please let me know!
Oh and I do not play the dominant in any relationship. I am submissive outside of role play so I am submissive inside of role play as well.

Me x you ¥-the more there are the more I'm craving it but I'll do any of the ones listed below.
#1~ Target x Assassin
#2~ Slayer x Vampire¥¥
#3~ Princess x prince (another country)¥
#4~ Human x Demon Prince
#5~ Runaway x Rich guy¥¥
#6~ Slave x Slave Owner
#7~ Girl in all Boys school¥¥¥
#8~ Camping trip¥¥
#9~ Babysitter x Child's father¥¥
#10~ New Girl x Bad Boy¥¥¥¥
#11~ Employee x Boss¥¥¥¥
#12~ Good girl x Bad Boy (possible long term)¥¥¥¥¥
#13~ punk girl x Preppy boy (possible long term)¥¥¥
#14~ Alpha female x Alpha male (werewolf pairing, Two different packs)

More may be added later? Possibly.

I don't want to rp through IM so if we could keep it to Forum or PM that would be awesome! If you have any questions about what I'm looking for in a rp you can pm me about it, I have the same interests as Glacier12 so you can look at her f-list to see what I like also I prefer a more advanced roleplay, two to three paragraphs of possible and do try to be literate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom