Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[dom M for F sub] RP partner who candraw

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyr

Planetoid
If the title is not clear: I am looking for a RP partner that is able to draw our RP. Nothing to elaborate: no colours or inking... just quick sketches we can share to build up our RP. This will work more with images we draw together than text, but text will be eventually involved anyway (of course).

How it works: we exchange pictures made by ourselves which involve our characters, we can set how make things work together... for example if each art exchange is made by a whole picture or we exchange the incomplete picture (you draw your character, I'll add mine and so go on). This is great for practice art and body anatomy together... so artist that are on their way to learn (like me) are preferable

What art skill are involved: I want that our both art skill to equal level (I define my skill middle-low: here's my gallery). It's fine if you're slightly behind 'cus I would love to teach you a bit... but if you're too much skilled, a pro or someone able to make amazing art works, well, you're a bit out of league for me. I'll love to learn, but for this one I do prefer to have most equally art exchange possible. The only real basic requirement is to have a graphical tablet.

What about scenario: I am specifically into Fantasy and SciFi, I can make control any kind of Monster, Human, Alien or whatever can be a credible dominant male and I am willing to play/fight with any kind of sub female (from the most gentle elven maiden to though female space soldier) but "magical girls", underage characters and alike: I am just not in that.

I don't require any RL data, but timezone is appreciated (mine is ~1 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom