Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best. Request. Thread. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightShade_1

Meteorite
Well hello there, and welcome to my request thread. This thread is going to contain what I do and don't like, my 'terms', plots, and pairings. I'm hoping to update it at least once a week, so if you don't find anything you like now check back later. Also, this isn't all that I'm willing to role play. If you want to role play with me but don't see anything here that really tickles your fancy PM me and we can talk something out. I only role play on this site, and PMs are preferred.

Terms
+I don't want just smut, I like a mix of smut and of story. On rare occasions though I will do a quick smut filled rp.
+I request you be at least semi-literate. Good grammar/spelling and decent (2-3 paragraphs) posting length. If I'm role playing with someone and they don't use proper grammar it kills it for me.
+Don't god mod my character. I like force and rape, but I want a chance to fight back. You can't put in one paragraph how your character held mine down without hope of her getting out. Not cool.
+If you are going to be taking a break or quitting the role play let me know. I would be more understanding if I was aware.
+I want to know ahead of time what your posts are like. How often you post, how much, that sort of thing.

F-List

Okay, all done with the boring shit. On to pairings, shall me?

I would like to play the character on the left.
NO INCEST REQUESTS PLEASE. I won't do it.

Modern

Victim/Kidnapper
Victim/Rapist
Slave/Master
Student/Teacher
Stripper/Bodyguard
Patient/Therapist
Patient/Doctor (could be a regular hospital or a mental institution)
Nurse/Doctor

Fantasy

Princess/Knight
Princess/Prince
Servant/King
Servant/Prince
Commoner/King (This one I would play the wife as well, a sort of affair type role play)
Thief/King
ShapeShifter/Scientist
Creation/Scientist
Human/Vampire
Vampire/Vampire
Hostage/Vampire
Human/Werewolf
Vampire/Werewolf
Werewolf/Vampire
Furry/Master

Historical

Slave/Master
Native American/British

On some of these role plays a bit of research may be needed, just to get facts straight.

Will add plots later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom