Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate Takes Us Everywhere [Me & Kolath]

Forever Unbreakable

Banned
Banished
AnimeGoth.jpg

Angel had not had the best life after her parents made her move away from the love of her life. She had just become worse tempered and any relationship she got into failed since she didn't submit and never would with anyone again. Biting her lip as she was walking home since it was a Saturday she could stay out late but she didn't feel like it. She wondered if the guy ever thought of her like she did him. She had never forgotten him and never would and she wished that they would find each other again. He was the only one that ever made her truly happy and gave her what she needed but also was loyal and respected her limits. Looking to the side she saw a group of guys but didn't exactly know that she was in the street king's territory and that they were just his groupies. They would just bring her to him and he would have free reign of her. Biting her lip lightly she whimpered some and got a somewhat scared look in her eyes. She started to walk a little faster and turned down what she thought was a road since it was so big but it was just a dead end of an alley. Looking back she backed up as the group of guys made the exit for her impossible. Growling lowly she tried to figure out a way to get out of this but she had no excuse and probably no way out anyways. Her eyes closed then opened back up as she looked at the guys again "I was just walking home..I..I..I..I live down the road a few blocks..I need to get home or my parents will freak". She was sixteen so her parents were still the protective people they always had been and if she could get away she would. Looking to the side she tried to think think of something to have them go away but she couldn't "My dad is a police officer..if you don't back off I can and will have him track you down and put in jail". She hoped that would work but she knew it wouldn't and that she would be naked, bloody and crying in this alley when they were done with her.

The group of guys slowly started to follow her moving down the Alley when she began trying to scare them away all of them laughed. Moving quickly they caught up with her one grabbing each of her arms and the other slipping a arm around her throat. â??We donâ??t really care who your father is or why you happen to be here girly the point is that you are here. And since you are here he has to decide what will happen to you.â? In a few moments they had her bound and gagged her hands behind her the group of them pushing her along.

They did not take long to get where they were going since they already were in the warehouse district. Pushing open a door they led her through a few dark passages taking her into a large room with no windows. It was almost like a throne room with a large chair set at the far end with large couches and more chairs spread all round with many piles of pillows and other things to sit on around the floor.
The group forced her down the room toward the large chair at one end where a lone figure sat. all around in the room there were couples, sometimes more than couples, engaged in all forms of sexual acts. There were many girls giving guys head, some taking it up the ass, others having their pussy pounded hard, and still others work on bringing another girl to orgasm. But no matter what they were doing nearly all the girls with a few exceptions had leather collars on.

As they neared the throne for lack of better word the group forced her down to her knees. â??We have brought you something that we think you will like.â? They all smirked and laughed, â??But if not we can always take care of her for you.â? More snickers. The man sitting on the large chair clearly no older then mid-twenties, stood and walked down toward her. his gaze was hard and his stride strong clearly someone that knew he was in charge.

She was in trouble and she knew it clearly and knew that she wouldn't get away easily with three guys cornering her "Get the fuck go!!". Feeling two grab her arms she yelped as she felt the arm slip around her throat "God damn bastards let me the fuck go!!". Hearing what they said she tilted her head "He decide?? What the fuck are you pulling??!!". She struggled and kicked at them as they bound and gagged her and she whimpered hard as they started to push her.

As they pushed her a long she knew she was headed somewhere where she didn't want to be. Biting at the gag and pulling at the ropes she whimpered hard as they were going onto a warehouse that seemed to go through dark passages. Looking to the sides to see out the windows she could she could tell they were taking her somewhere no one knew about. Growling as a large passage with lots of light came closer and closer as they walked she looked around as they walked in. Her eyes went wide and she backed up some knowing she wasn't anywhere near to getting away safely and no where near getting away at all probably. Seeing all the girls getting different things done to them and guys looking like they were kings or higher then the girls made Angel growl and her eyes turned to the guy on the throne. She glared at him with hate as she knew something was about to happen and she probably wasn't going to like one bit of it.

Growling deeply as she was forced to her knees she struggled at the ropes that tied her hands together and as she saw the guy get up her submissive side came out. The way he looked at her and the way he walked made her know right away he was in charge. Something though something stood out about him that made her heart feel like it was getting ripped in half. He reminded her of a guy she was in love with and she growled deeply wanting to get out of the ropes and get the gag off. As he walked towards her she kept that glare and kept her eyes on his making sure if he made a move she knew what move he was going to make. No one had been able to put her in her place or even really keep her under their control except one guy and this guy wasn't going to be any different.

Dillin stood before the girl looking down at her. he could feel the will to be submissive in her and smirked. He got down on her level smirking at her grabbing her chin roughly. â??Hmmm good catch boys.â? He stood back up not letting go of her chin forcing her to stand again. He saw the defiance in her eyes and his hand came up slapping her hard across the cheek growling at her. â??You are one that thinks you are your own person donâ??t you?â? he smirked and turned her to face the room pulling her tight against his back. â??Look out there what do you see? Those girls have embraced their status and learned the joys of being a submissive.â? He kissed her neck softly before roughly pulling her behind him toward a door off to one side pushing it open he pushed her onto a large canopy bed leaving her bound as he closes and locks the door. â??Now itâ??s your turn.â?

She didn't like where she was and she didn't like anything around her. Growling lowly as he got down on her level she glared at him as she heard what he said, going up with him since she had no choice. Feeling the bad presence she got off him she didn't want to even be around him, it scared her and she wanted away. Yelping as he smacked her across the face her head went to the side, as well as she felt the sting of the redness. Whimpering as he pulled her again him she looked away from what was going on, her body trembled as she didn't want to become anything like it. She jerked as he kissed her neck, struggling some as he started to pull her off to one side. Her gut made her feel sick and she knew what was about to happen, whimpering as he pushed her onto the bed and shut the door. Glaring at him as he locked the door her eyes went wide at what he said, her eyes went to the side faster then lighting and she struggled to get the rope off even faster. She wanted out and she wanted gone out of that place before it got even worse.

He laughed as she struggled and just waited watching her. he knew that she would not get the ropes off and he planned on making her able too. Giving her several moments he came over and cut her ropes moving away only so she could get up. â??You wish to be free and not learn to be submissive to me? I can see it in your eyes. I will give you that chance.â? He moved to stand in front of the door the only exit in the room. â??You have just to get past me and out the door for me to let you go and never bother you again.â? He smirked knowing that there was no way she could get past him and knowing that the hope of being free again would make her easier to break when it was lost.

She glared deeply as he laughed at her and her eyes were full of hate "I will get away from you when I can and I promise it's going to bring you and any other thing you have here down!!" Whimpering as he came over her wrists were free, rubbing them slightly she glared at him again "Yeah I do, you and no other man and make me be submissive, much less make me do what all those girls are doing." Seeing him stand in front of the door she knew he was going to make it hard on her "Bastard." Her eyes scanned the room then she gripped onto the ropes thinking of the only way she could get out. Running to him she wrapped the ropes around his neck so it only gave him a little room to breathe, opening the door as she held the ropes. Her hand swung the door open then she bolted for it, She didn't know where she was going. Running down the row she was trying to get out of there before anyone came after her or caught her.

She didnâ??t get far suddenly he stepped out in front of her grabbing her roughly by the shoulders. His face was dark and he smirked. â??You havenâ??t gotten passed me. So you are still mine, but because you just had to try the thing with that rope you wonâ??t get privacy when you are broken you will have it done out here in front of everyone.â? He grabbed her hair and started to drag her toward the throne pulling her to the highest part forcing her to her knees there as he stood over her. â??You will learn your place slut no girl has ever succeeded in resisting for long.â?

Angel yelped as he grabbed her by the shoulders, she got a scared look in her eyes and whimpered as she heard what he said "I don't and won't listen to the likes of you, I also won't let you break me, no one has and no one ever will!!" Her eyes seemed to flash a dark purple making it show she was ready for a challenge, struggling she scratched at his hands and kicked at his shins as he drug her to the throne chair. Yelping as he put her up to the highest she looked up at him and bit her lip lightly, looking to the side she knew if he had his way with her she would submit, eventually. She didn't even want to do this, she wasn't even meaning to run into anyone, but it seemed on this night, this certain night it she happened to run into the guys and they brought her to him.

He slapped her roughly as she looked directly into his eyes. â??You will learn that you look at your betters only when they make you.â? He backhanded her other cheek pulling her head back by her hair. Before roughly pushing her onto her face on the dais going over to the Throne pulling out a needle with a dark red fluid in it. he prepped the needle as he came back over to her and grabbed for her hair again.

She yelped as he slapped her so roughly, she didn't know what was happening to her but she knew something was familiar about the guy. Feeling him backhand her again she was silent, not making a sound or even moving, she knew this guy from some where, and now she was faintly remembering who it was "Dillin!!??" she said quickly then looking at him "Is that you!!??" Her eyes turned a light purple not really even knowing if he would remember her, seeing the need with a dark red fluid in it, she lifted her head, scrambling to get out of his reach. Her eyes got a terrified look in her eyes, she didn't know what he was going to do, or even know if he remembered her, she hoped to god he would cause it would stop all this. Whimpering she kicked at his hand not wanting that to get put in her, she needed to get it out of his hand or something.

The sharp tip of the needle had just started to prick her skin when she said his name. Dilin paused looking at her wondering how she could know his name. he knew that there were others watching him and he needed to keep going or at least seem to. From all appearances he jammed the needle into her neck and emptied the contents into her. the truth was that the fluid ran down her back the needle having just missed her neck. He pulled her off the throne and dragging her by the hair he moved he back over to the door that she had escaped from slamming it behind him and blocking her passage out. â??And just how do you know my name?â?

Angel knew that it was him when he paused "So it is you.." Feeling the needle pricking her skin she glared up at him, he should have noticed her, the way she talked, the way she reacted when he handled her. He was scared of everyone knowing who he was, she knew that when he looked around, and feeling the needle go past her and into the cushion she growled lowly. Yelping as he grabbed her hair she didn't fight as much, if that was a drug she knew it was most likely one that would kick in soon, turning around as he slammed the door she looked at him then to the side sitting down on the bed "You...You...You used to be my boyfriend before my parents made me move away...I came back to town and I didn't expect to....to..." She got up and looked out the window that was barred up "I didn't expect to come back and see you have a herm full of girls, much less turn into the sick bastard you are now..."

Closing her eyes she leaned her head up against the barred window "but I can understand, it most likely my fault, if you want to know how I know your name, it's Angel" Turning around she opened her eyes and looked at him, that familiar scared look but also mad look in her eyes, her hands came up to her arms and she shook her head "and you know full well I'M NOT GOING TO BECOME LIKE THAT, You didn't treat women like things, like whatever else you think they are, you changed, I don't care how long it takes to change you back but I certainly as hell will, this isn't you.." Her head turned to the side as she looked to the ground "I still wonder why my parents pulled me away, I don't know if you were into stuff or not, but they had a damn good reason, still you don't understand how much I've went through without you, tons of guys at the schools I went to were going after me, you do know I'm 19 now?? I have my own place and everything, and I don't plan on changing my life." Looking back at him she looked him in the eyes, he would know she meant what she was going to say "Even if it means forgetting you and moving on, and if I do get out of here, I will report you.."

Dillin knew from the moment she mentioned being his girlfriend. There was only one girl that he had ever been with that would call herself that. As she talked he slowly moved closer to her. his hand came up to brush over her cheek. â??Angel? It really is you isnâ??t it?â? he smiled and lightly let his hand brush down her neck. â??I never thought I would see you again.â?

As she went on his eyes narrowed slightly. â??You donâ??t understand Angle you donâ??t know what has to be done here.â? He thought back over his past knowing that some of what she said was true. But there were things that she didnâ??t know but she needed to understand or there would be problems.

Back
Top Bottom