Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-Specific Plot-Based Request- >Everyone Welcome<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libl

Star
I've been here for a while, and I think it's time to put out a very specific, detailed RP search! So, here it is!
Please PM me if interested in starting an RP along these lines. This will be mostly plot with some nice, steamy scenes that will be built up to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I'm Looking For In A Partner:
Creativity, imagination, and the ability to communicate and brainstorm.
Interesting characters, and hopefully multiple characters.
Descriptive, detailed writing. Help my mind get a good picture of the scene.
Open to multiple pairing types, but I can settle for the standard m/f.
Long term partner, able to let me know if they need a break, or at least tell me what's up if they've been gone for a while.
Would prefer to stick to PMs here, but I can be swayed to use a certain IM system.

What I'm Looking For In The RP:
Exploration, adventure, and fun! Let's go on quests, or epic rescue missions!
Character relationships. All kinds! Romance, platonic love, love hate complications, all that good stuff!
As mentioned above, interesting characters, with back stories, personal goals, emotions.
ALL THE PAIRINGS! (Seriously, exploring all the different relationships we can do sounds so fun to me.)
Somewhat quick responses. I don't want to wait an hour for your reply if you're on, but I will. Quality over quantity as they say.
NO controlling my characters! Unless I say so, I decide what my characters do, and you decide what yours do.

The World:
A fantasy world, made up of a few continents and plenty of isles. Plenty of room for all sorts of cultures, towns, cities, and even more primitive areas. In this world almost every person is born with an elemental ability. They can use this power to control that element, but only with enough practice can they do certain things with said element. Each element has a Deity, or Guardian. These Guardians keep the elements of the world in balance and will only appear if there is a disturbance that threatens the fate of the world. There are plenty of things yet to be discovered of this world.

The Plot:
There are SOOO many possibilities for multiple plots that can all tie into one main one. Here's some ideas anyway.

⏩ An ancient relic is said to boost a person's power and strength to it's peek. Multiple groups and people are searching for it. Will they band together to work toward it? Will they stab each other in the back? Or will they just be at each other's throats the moment they see another person?

⏩ One of the Guardians has gone rogue, threatening to take over the others elements and rule all for themselves. The guardians call out to the most powerful beings of their element to help aid them in stopping the rogue Guardian.

⏩ A group of rag-tag mercenaries explore the world, take odd jobs for the right prices, and are rather famous, or infamous, for their work. They have escaped death multiple times, and have been through hell and back. But their journey is far from over.

⏩ Thanks to a freak 'accident', an ordinary person from our Earth is transported to this world. Little does this person know it was for a purpose. The Guardians have brought them to this world to combat an ancient evil arising. This new person will have the ability to use all the elements, but must be taught how to use them properly by skilled teachers. Will they be the hero the world needs? Or will they turn into the new biggest threat?

The Technology:
Living conditions: It is more of an odd era mix between renaissance, Victorian, and some 20th century stuff. They have electricity, lighting, plumbing, basics for human needs.
Weaponry: Swords, daggers, hammers, axes, bows, crossbows, whips, explosives, and even some earlier pistols and rifles.
Transportation: Horse drawn carriages, boats, ships, early sorts of motorized vehicles, can even have some sorts of airships.
Communication: Standard written letters, early telephone systems, radios and hand held radios.
Information storage: Books, written documents, tape recorders, photography, more advanced societies have basic computers.
Electronics: Basic computers, cameras, radios, printing machines, motors, engines, telephones, music players, things like that, but nothing handheld besides small radios.

The Elements:
Earth - The basic ability to move and shape the ground, rocks, minerals, and the like. They can cover themselves in rock to use as armor, or dig tunnels with ease. Many have jobs as miners.

Nature - Another basic that allows the manipulation of plants. They can create any plant they would like from a simple seed, and some can even create poisons. It's common for them to be gardeners or scientists.

Water - The ability to control water, usually only in it's purest form. Some can change the liquid to a gas or solid depending on how well they can control their power. Some can even breath underwater. Often fishermen or hired by boats to make travel faster.

Fire - The power to control and create flames. They can be destructive and uncontrollable, and often favored by military forces. Some advanced users can create hotter flames of different colors. Their own flames aren't able to burn them unless they will it to.

Wind - Able to control gusts of wind or create them out of still air, wind users can lift things into the air, even themselves with a strong enough current or enough practice. Often hired on ships to help sailing.

Lightening - Another destructive element who often join military forces. Users can cause static simply by touching something, or even summon a bolt of lightening from the sky. Some have enough control to vibrate certain objects, or even use it themselves for speed.

Metal - Again, favored by the military, Metal users have the ability to shape and bend metals to their will as if it was clay. They are close to earth users, but cannot control other minerals. Some have the ability to magnetize themselves or other metal objects.

Light - A healing element. Users can heal wounds depending on skill, create artificial light, and even manipulate the light to create illusions and mirages. They are very often healers or doctors. All have a pair of feathery angel-like wings that appear when they will it, or when startled.

Dark - A more stealthy, mental ability. Users can hide in shadows, becoming virtually invisible, can create portals in the shadows to use like teleportation, and can even read minds of unsuspecting people and phase through things like a ghost. Silver can disable that ability. Usually assassins. All have a pair of leathery bat-like wings like Light.

Sound - A very uncommon power. The ability to manipulate sounds, and even see sound waves. They can completely silence a sound, or make it even louder. Some can create harmful shock waves, or make colorful barriers to deflect any physical object. Usually musicians or sirens.

Sun - A very rare ability. It has common powers of light and fire, with the added ability to create radiation waves. They can also boost the abilities of elements under the Sun alignment which are Light, Fire, Earth, Nature, and Lightening.

Moon - As rare as the Sun powers. Shares the powers of water and dark, with the added powers to talk to animals, and control small portions of gravity. Boosts the elements under the Moon alignment, Water, Dark, Wind, Metal, and Sound.

The Races:
Human - Not much to explain here, usual humans, most common race.

Elf - Second most common race, almost just like humans with long pointed ears, most are closer to nature and live in forest villages, away from most technology. They hold value in women's hair and if a woman does not wear her hair up, or tied, is looking to mate and often seen as a slut. Short hair on a woman is considered ugly and whorish. Their skin is always the same tones as humans, but their hair color can vary to almost any color.

Demon - Less common than Elves, and driven to the coldest regions of the world by humans. They mostly have some-what animal like nature, are brutal and do not like any other race. All have red eye color. Some more 'pure' demons have dark, greyish or purple-ish skin colors. Hair color is usually very muted, black, grey, or white.

Drakon - A rare race that live in mountains, mostly near warm or volcanic regions. They are mostly humanoid with patches of hardened scales, powerful bat-like wings, and horns. Some even posses a prehensile tail. Scale color always matches hair color. The live more like Elves in villages without much technology. All their clothing is opened back, or at least partially, to allow comfort for their wings. Humans fear them, believing they have the force of real dragons and this has caused many Drakons to be killed off.

Kitari - A very rare, almost thought extinct race of fox shape shifters. In their natural form, they are human-like with fox ears and fluffy tail, but can change into any shape they wish. Unless their tail is cut off. Then they are stuck in human or fox form. They were hunted and killed for their tails. Hair always matches fur color, which is usually natural fox colors, unless in some rare cases. Though there are hidden away tribes still around in underground 'dens'. They are a more primitive race.

Werewolf - Not really a race, but the usual werewolf curse some have. Can turn into a full wolf, bigger than natural wolves usually. Fur color is always natural colors, despite person's natural hair color. Eyes remain the same color.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas for plots, or things you'd like to add, can be discussed! Brainstorming is always welcome, just be sure to have some ideas to come to me with!
Please DO NOT post on this thread, but PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom