Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Quest (extreme, sword and sorcery, w/ supermodels)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purrfection

Hello! I've got a very evil, extreme idea for you. Thanks for stopping by. I really hope it excites you like it does me. Feel free to tell me if so.

In the past, I have made extensive threads detailing the various things I do and do not like. If you're interested in such things, please have a look.

The following play will feature extensive delving into extremes, including nonconsensual, dubious consent, mind control, rape, breeding/impregnation, bimbofication, lactation, murder, harsh treatment (slaps/punching/choking), all manner of violence (a girl does like to watch a man show off how strong he is, after all), and extensive harem building. If you're not interested in any of that, or if you want to add more, ask me! One kink in particular that I'm not going to let go of is this: I want supermodels included as the “avatars” for my characters. Their personalities are ours to come up with, but their names and appearances (outside of more “cosmetic” things like hair color or breast size) are pretty much fixed.

Model list

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Izabel Goulart

Irina Shayk

Doutzen Kroes

Cameron Russell

Edita Vilkeviciute

Catrinel Menghia

Daniela Pestova

Stephanie Seymour

Otherwise, here's what's on my mind:

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

I want to do the sort of traditional hero's quest, but with a very evil twist. So, I would be playing an ancient, gorgeous sorceress who recruits an otherwise un-notable young man on a solemn quest (YC). I convince you that you are very special (truth) and the subject of an ancient prophecy even older than I am (truth), and that by working with me and embarking on this quest, you will be doing the world a great service (false).

In truth, I want to be crowned as the Empress of all that is, and am desperate to see you rise up as the Dark God who re-shapes the world in his image (if you'd like, we can play around with who thinks who is in charge, with perhaps me thinking I'll be ruling you the whole time until you acquire your rightful manliness and rape better thoughts into my silly female head).

To complete the prophecy, we must gather three princesses/queens/otherwise notable and unattainable beauties and recover the magical orb/stone/macguffin. So, appropriately I see this playing out in three stages, or acts. The first is when you are seduced into believing I am who I say I am, willing to forgive my cold nature for the gravity of the prophecy (which is worked into the religion of the culture). But, when I convince you to slaughter an entire castle and then rape an innocent virgin princess, you realize you've been led astray.

The second stage is when you feel you are trying to get away, but I manage to keep you on the dark path with plenty of seduction and sweetness...and besides that, the entire continent believes you're a monster, and I'm the only one on your side (as well as the sweet little princess who has been raped into your devoted, murderous follower). With the rape of the second princess/queen, you accept your dark destiny.

Finally, there's the showdown with our counterparts, those pesky do-gooders who have been trying to bungle our path the whole time. They've got the last princess/queen under their protection, and the magical macguffin too. But you understand who you are, now, and with your little soul-raped sorceress aching for slaughter, there will be nothing that can stand in your way, most likely. Unless they summon the Super Good Dragon God...but they wouldn't be THAT desperate, would they?

Fun fun. This is inspired a lot by The Belgariad by David Eddings, if you've read that. This won't take place in that world, but I'm borrowing a lot of notes from that song, so to speak. I'm very interested in world-building for this, and including lots of different nationalities and races, each with their own peculiarities and habits and advantages.

Note:

Because of the inherent long-termyness of this play, this really is limited only to extensively literate players. Beyond the writing capabilities of such partners, I have also noticed their willingness to be more understanding of the nature of my own writing schedule, which is, put simply, “chaotic.” I will sometimes be obsessed with everything you write, and beg you constantly for more with my fingers deep in my pussy, reading and re-reading every hot line you gave me. I will sometimes be gone for weeks, only leaving small messages in the meantime, even though I'm daydreaming constantly about what you write. I will sometimes dole out messages every other day like clockwork with flitters of constant excitement because of your words. There's no pattern to it other than that each mood comes back around at some point.

I'll know how literate you are after one message, maybe two. I'm trained in this sort of thing. If you're really interested in playing with me, you ought to pay attention to the way you write; I do (to my own writing, and to yours).

I play best by email. I probably won't do threads or PMs unless you are Writing God Godliness Godly Man of Masculinityvilleland. I love to talk via YIM, but I use it mostly for OOC chatter. But please PM me if you are interested!

Would love to role play this idea and several others on your multiple threads.
I am avaialable to play on YIM or AIM (if you use that).
YIM - pussygrinder_m29
AIM - owning_master
Its a bit of a struggle to rp on this forum as there is quite a lag in response flows -- so I prefer YIM.
Owning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom