Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pimping is a family business (Demi & Fadereaper)

Demie

Planetoid
Damian had just returned home after what was a rousing conversation with his friend, he went to Vance's house with the intent of talking to him about plans for a trip they wanted to take. Granted that was not for a solid year or so, but it was a dream to aspire to financially. So the two would need time to plan it out, numbers to hit for affording it but, that wasn't why Vance asked Damian to come over. It was instead, a request to have the body of his curvy sister. He wasn't sure what inspired it, but well, it was a lot of money and could help both him and his sister. However, Vance wasn't the only one who wanted to have sex with his little 16 year old sister.

Damian had lusted after her since she filled out so nicely, her curvy body the image of numerous fantasies in his mind and ones he wanted to fulfill. So, with the agreement in mind he would have to convince his sister of the fun of it. As well, that it would be good for her financially. So he was pulling up in the drive way, his red sedan pulling up and sliding into the garage after he opened it with his device on the mirror of his car.

Damian got out of the car and would lock and close his car, the raven haired man running a hand through his scruffy black hair. His blue eyes casting themselves at the door with a smile, he was excited to bring this up with his sister and to see if he could convince Amber into this new life of sex and debauchery for money. He was at the moment wearing a black muscle shirt and a pair of blue jeans, he also had a pair of black sneakers on.

Approaching the door Damian would test the door to see if it was open, if it was he was sure his sister was home, otherwise he beat her home. When Damian found it unlocked he would smile and push the door inward, letting himself in as he slipped his shoes off and closed the door after him.

"Hey, Amber?" He yelled loudly into the house, "it's just your big brother, I just got home from Vance's."

He paused as he started to walk up the stairs from the center level by the door, it had a stairs going up to the second story and a stairs going down on the other side to the floor level. "I got something to talk to you about, meet me in the living room if you can soon!" He said as he made his way to the left of the stairs to a room with a few couches flanking a window, and a lazy boy with its back against the wall said window was on just to the side of it. Numerous shelves were in the room with decorations on each shelf, ranging from plates to ceramic pots and dolls.

Damian would settle himself on a small love seat and would await, hoping that his sister would arrive soon.

While her brother had been out with friend's discussing plans, Amber had been home alone as was rather her habit. It wasn't that she was unpopular or a recluse at all, she had several girls who she'd call friend and even a few guys, she just wasn't the kind of girl to thrive on being in the middle of social situations. She hadn't used to be anyway, lately she'd found that her books and the few online videogames that she played weren't enough to satisfy her cravings for human interaction anymore.

Fortunately she wasn't in the position where she was unable to do anything about that, her friends often asked her to come to parties, and for once Amber had agreed. She had more in mind than simply dancing and having a few drinks though, as one of the reasons that the sixteen year old found herself increasingly wanting to go out was for boys, hormones had caught up with her and she knew it. That was why despite being a virgin, Amber had spend a good hour in the bathroom this afternoon doing what most women would consider a little personal grooming... however, certain tasks had taken a little longer the curvy young blonde, seeing as it was the first time she'd done them.

Of course her legs and underarms had always been shaved, frankly she thought it looked kind of gross if they weren't, but right now Amber was laying back on her bed with a faint smile ghosting her lips, running her fingertips over the completely hairless mound of her sex. It was amazing how smooth and soft it felt, not to mention that she could feel more down there. She'd even gone so far as to wax her arms, and yes, even her butt crack... boys would never understand the pains (quite literally) that girls went through to look good for them.

Standing up, Amber walked to her mirror, still completely naked, and took a look over herself from head to toe. She'd never be described as slim, curvy and voluptuous would be more likely. Her stomach was mostly flat with just a slight outwards curve, and her thighs were a little chunky... but Amber liked her body this way. For one, have you ever seen skinny girl's with a natural E-cup bust like hers, or for that matter the round squeezable bubble butt she also had? Of course not, these were things those girls could only dream about.

Currently Amber was in the midst of her own little daydream as well, imagining her body on display for the boy she'd done all of this for, her brother's friend Vance. She'd seen him looking on more than one occasion, and he wasn't too bad himself, but the girl held no illusions, he didn't have romantic feelings for her, her just wanted sex. Lucky for him then that she was of the same inclination.

The rather vivid thoughts running through Amber's head shattered as the door closed loudly and she heard her brother call out. She couldn't help but roll her eyes, why did he need to point out that he was her brother, in case she'd forgotten the last sixteen years of her life while he was away? It was just like him to expect her to come to him to talk rather than coming to her room, but for once, given her state of nakedness, she was glad for that and called back "Okay, coming".

She didn't have time to get dressed fully now, so instead she pulled on a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt, skipping bra and panties, going right for a pair of white socks. Amber didn't expect the conversation to take long, her brother probably just wanted 'permission' to go to some party instead of looking after her like their parents had asked... hell, as Amber walked down the stairs she figured that she might as well ask to go with him.

As she came into the sitting room Amber dropped herself into the lazy-boy, not feeling the need to sit right next to her brother just to talk, and asked "So, what's up?"

He watched as she entered the room, her body shaking partially when she did and plopped down into the lazy boy recliner. He knew they didn't always get along, especially since he seemed to distance himself from his family until recently as he was pushed into this little gig for his parents. Watching his 16 year old sister hadn't sounded the best at first, but when he was propositioned with the money to let his friend have a sexual romp with Amber, he could hardly disagree it was a great and financially lucrative venture. So when she finally showed up, she could see that eager enthusiasm showing through his broad smile with no idea what for.

"Hey little sis, glad to see you are indeed still up. This won't take too long but, well I was at Vance's house and he had the most odd request of me that involves you." He said drawing attention to his friend, the brown haired athlete that was on the Baseball team with Damian. "He expressed quite an interest in you, and offered us both a hefty sum of cash for him being able to indulge that interest in you." He said as he let his body hunch over, elbows resting on his legs as he balls his hands together.

"So I got to thinking, we both could use the money I bet. And to stop from dancing around the fact I'll just be blunt, straight up he said he would give us a nice sum of money if he could have sex with you. Crazy I know, but I said I'd bring it up with you and see if you would be interested in doing it."

Amber rolled her eyes again as she was called 'little sis' as if it was just her brother's way of reminding her that he'd arrived first. There was something strange about the way he was talking though, since when her people their age said things like 'Indeed' ... if she had to guess she'd say that he was nervous about something and trying to sound less informal to distance himself from what he was about to say, but that was just her high-school psychology class talking probably.

Right away her mind switched track when Vance was mentioned though, at first her cheeks going a little pink from the thought of the guy she had a crush on, and then a little more red with anger. Was her brother going to stay over at his friend's house, so Vance wouldn't be at the party? That bastard! Amber was going to kill her brother in his sleep for screwing up her plans of that was what this was about. When Damian mentioned that instead it was about Vance's 'interest' in her she calmed right down though, colour slowly fading out of her cheeks in the process. But indulging that interest and money... what the hell was Damian talking about? Then he just went ahead and blurted it out.

"What!?" the blonde blurted out rather dumbly, almost unable to believe what she'd just heard. What little red had faded from her cheeks just went ahead and shot right back in, and without even realising she was doing it her legs pressed a little tighter together as if to deny access. Now Amber wasn't a dumb girl, so after the initial shock (and there was plenty of that) wore off, she was forced to try and make sense of what she'd just been told. Well, she'd wanted to sleep with Vance anyway, and now she was being offered money to do it? Part of her figured that she should be insulted, but honestly she was more flattered than anything, and there was no denying that she could use the money... but that raised a question.

"Why should you get any of the money?" Amber asked pointedly "Vance wants to sleep with me right? So unless you're planning on letting him fuck you too, the cash is mine. I can just message him in facebook and tell him to come over, no need to include you". It wasn't anything aggressive on her part, it just didn't make any sense that Damian was getting part of what she would earn. Not that she had actually agreed yet...

He would smile when she started to fall into what he was going to bring up, her defiance to include him in her reward. He would then provide her the answer that she requesting, "well you see, I figured that you might want to be nicer to the person in this house that is your family. He knows what you would be doing, and better yet could get evidence to prove it. I would know exactly what you are doing, and as well had created this contract in the first place. Might not look so good to mom and dad, to see their little girl pimping herself out. Hell, I could just record you and get my money's worth from selling rights to view the video of you fucking my friend. And as well, he 'is' a good friend of mine so give him a reason why he shouldn't be allowed to give me money for letting him fuck you?"

He would then say one other thing in addition to what he was saying that was part of the package deal here, "well I also made one more part of the bargain that he agreed too. You see sis, he isn't the only one who wants to get in your pants." He said with a smile on his face as he would then say, "I want to have first go. So, what do you say Amber? Get to have sex with us both, and get a nice sum of cash. Why do you care if I get percentage? After all you will be making money, and having an easy time of it as well."

Damian might have thought that he was making a whole load of sense, but really it was clear that he was more into baseball than business. He'd more or less just convinced Amber in a single sentence that he didn't deserve any of the money. Damian wasn't 'letting' Vance fuck her at all, it was entirely Amber's decision and the two of them knew that - he was claiming right of payment for something it wasn't in his ability to provide... unless he wanted to put on one of Amber's dresses and bend over to do the deed himself. In ant case it wasn't as if in the eventuality that she turned down the offer that the two of them would rape her, her brother make have some twisted ideas when it came to things concerning friends paying to fuck sisters, but she didn't think for a second that he was a rapist. The ball was still firmly in the blonde's court.

Unfortunately, being convinced that Damian didn't deserve the money didn't mean that he wasn't going to get any of it. Unfortunately with his little blackmail scheme that he'd cooked up he probably could get her in a whole mess of trouble over this. Amber was too smart to follow through with what she'd said now that her brother knew and could react of course, but it pretty much meant that her options were either: No sex and no cash, or sex and slightly less cash. It seemed like a pretty clear decision to a horny sixteen year old with an empty bank account.

Damian kept speaking though, and finally got around to mentioning what was perhaps the rather important detail that held this all together. "What!?" Amber demanded again, then reprimanded herself mentally for her second outburst. She decided to answer the second part of what her brother had said first. "I care, becase you're claiming some of the money while I'm doing all the work" she pointed out, then had to consider the next part of what her brother had said. Most people might have freaked out to find that their brother wanted to fuck them, but Amber? Well, she'd kind of already had the same thoughts herself... there was a rumour a few years back, and it was just a rumour since she'd never checked for herself, but her brother was supposed to have a fairly massive cock and her friends had made a good job of making sure that she was aware of the fact.

Looking over Damian, physically speaking he was all there in terms of what she liked... but could she really sleep with her brother? She'd read plenty of inline stories, and Amber had to admit that incest was kinda hot, in a twisted sort of way. She was on the pill and couldn't get pregnant, so what was the harm? If Damian thought that he was going to take her virginity and get paid for it though, he was wrong.

"Okay..." Amber said slowly "but you know that since you're treating me like a prostitute, your turn won't be free, right? Let's say that Vance pays two hundred dollars and we get half each, that means one hundred to you, one hundred to me. Your half for introducing us, a finders fee if you like, and my half for actually sleeping with him. That means that it costs a hundred bucks to fuck me... so you owe me your half of Damian's money to pay for the sex. That seems fair to me". Throwing him a bone, the sixteen year old blonde added "For everyone after Vance that you can convince to pay me to sleep with though, we'll still split it fifty-fifty as well and you won't lose your half of that".

Of course, Amber didn't plan on agreeing to sleep with anyone after Vance, but Damian didn't need to know that. Besides, sixteen year old girls are fickle and prone to changing their minds.

He was smiling when she said 'okay' that she was at least giving into his side of the discussion at the very least, however she continued on to say it would cost him his share of the money she earned from having sex with his friend. "And here I was thinking I was giving you more, after all I am not exactly blind to your opinion of my friend. However if you insist, I am sure that we will still make a nice sum. Amber remember that you need to be careful who you spite, but for now it seems that we are on the same page. I'll accommodate this request of your's, to take the full profit of your time with Vance for my turn. So, if that is in fact settled sis. Why don't we get started, after all I'm sure that your just as excited to get going as I am."

He stood up and would then look past her at the hall that would lead them past the stairs and to where the numerous rooms of their family were, bedrooms and the like. He looked down at her again as he held his hands at his sides, "so why don't we get more comfortable in your room?" He suggested as he walked past the couches and would walk past them to make his way toward the hallway, almost as if he expected her to follow based on her accepting the agreement with adjusted terms. In reality if he really wanted her that bad, he could just force it on her but there were some consequences for that. Either she doesn't speak of it or she is forced into silence, far too many angles to work through just for a simple shag.

And in this case, he was quite honestly getting to have sex with his sister for free. True it was at the expense of potential money, but he could always as he said use recording systems in secret nanny cams and sell live shows and even sell copies of the recording to perverted men online. He was going to have quite a lot of fun with this whole game of her's, no matter how much she felt he didn't deserve. It would be all around safer for her secrecy, if she didn't go out and proposition people randomly. As well, if she did try to give him the shaft on this. He would definitely exploit his leverage over her, colleges would see every video she had, her parents, friends, anyone he could think of. Hell, he could if he really wanted revenge put a video online with details of her real life location. He was not someone who liked to be jerked around, but for now things were going in his favor at the very least.

Free sex with his own sister, that was something he would never conceive of when he was younger. Now here he was, heading to her room and ready to get undressed so he could fuck his own sister. It was hot, really hot, a curvy young 16 year old that was his to fuck as he wished at the expense of a tidy sum of cash. Hell, he could if he wanted to just up the price and give her what he said is half and keep the rest. So he would push her door open, and walk into the room as he would await her arrival.

Damian would likely never know how close he'd just come to messing up his own financial prospects as well as missing out on his chance of sleeping with Amber, but if one more threat or smart-assed comment had left his lips then the blonde likely would have just slapped him and told him to go 'accommodate' Vance himself. It wasn't even the money that mattered to her, half was good enough, but she wasn't going to let her big brother sell her as if she were some whore working the docks, fuck her, and then expect to take half of the money that she'd earned to put the cherry on top. They really didn't have a bad relationship, otherwise she wouldn't have considered this at all, it was probably just the strange scenario that the two of them found themselves in making them argue.

For now, she pushed that all from her mind. She loved her brother and didn't want to argue, and besides that they were going to have sex, and there was no denying that despite the pangs of anger that kept flaring up inside of her though, a part of Amber was getting increasingly excited at the idea of losing her virginity, especially when it was mixed with the thrill of it being with her own brother. What she wasn't expecting though was that he'd want to start literally right away, but with the arousal that was starting to build inside of her the blonde nodded and admitted "I am" then allowed Damian to start heading upstairs towards her room. Standing and following made Amber realise that just talking about it and now actually doing it, were very different things.

As they walked she started checking him out, letting her eyes wander over his ass as they walked up the stairs. It was enough to bring a little heat to her cheeks, and the idea of him undressing in front of her was making her wet already. That of course made the sixteen year old remember that under her sweatpants and t-shirt she had no clothes on, hopefully Damian would be okay without lingerie or a strip-tease.

Her room was pretty much what you'd expect of a sixteen year old girl, fairly neat and tidy with a few posters of bands on the walls, since she'd never really been the type to hang up images of hot guys. Given what was about to take place here, that was probably a good thing, as was the fact that she had a double bed with clean sheets that had been put on this morning. The one set of items that was on the floor was the underwear that Amber had discarded earlier, which she kicked under the bed as she walked into the room herself.

When Damian made no move to undress right away, she figured that it was up to her to go first. Given that this was her first time in front of anyone, let alone her first time having sex, that didn't exactly help her nerves, but at the same time it was exciting to know that she'd have someone's undivided attention while stripping. So that is exactly what Amber did, okay so she rushed a little and practically tore off her T-shirt and then pants, but in about ten seconds she was standing naked in front of her older brother, nipples partly hard and pussy wet whilst waiting for him to take his turn.

Back
Top Bottom