Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My experience at BMR

calitrinity2010

Mistress of Malice
I have been on several roleplaying web sites such as Collarme, F-list, Roleplaychat, and now this one. While I had found some good roleplayers here, there are two main issues that bother me about most of whom I've tried to roleplay with. One, many females are fakes who pretend to be interested in my dark fantasy of consensual snuff, only to block me without explanation. That annoys me to no end but I'm so used to it all I can do is shake my head. Two, the ones who are compatible enough to do roleplays do not consistently show up once a week to finish/continue them. And three, some females seem to only act interested enough to try one roleplay and already quit.

Now don't misunderstand me, I can understand people having certain situations come up, such as family emergencies or Internet problems. I'm a reasonable person---if she(a female roleplayer) at least tells me the reason why she's no longer interested in our roleplay, I can try to work with her on it. But without that open communication, I would just think of her as a fake/flake who was nothing more than a waste of time and an inconsiderate person.

In spite of these disappointments/setbacks I continue to look for new female roleplayers here to use for my dark fantasy, since I feel I can find the most on this site compared with the rest. I apologize if I offend anyone here but I seek female roleplayers that would not only be interested in my fantasy roleplays but would follow up and do more than one.

You have what might be considered a unique fetish. Not many people find the idea of snuff or being orgasmed to death erotic. It's not unexpected that it would be rare to find others interested in such a fetish. You're fortunate that some of the women on this site are willing to even try one of these plot lines with you. At least they gave the idea a try.

As far as having more than one person block you without explanation I would say that the common ingredient in that equation is you. There's probably something that you are doing that is turning these ladies off and causing them to want to block you.

One final thing that I can see is that you're not consistent. For an example look at the quote below:

I have been on several roleplaying web sites such as Collarme, F-list, Roleplaychat, and now this one. While I had found some good roleplayers here, there are two main issues that bother me about most of whom I've tried to roleplay with. One, many females are fakes who pretend to be interested in my dark fantasy of consensual snuff, only to block me without explanation. That annoys me to no end but I'm so used to it all I can do is shake my head. Two, the ones who are compatible enough to do roleplays do not consistently show up once a week to finish/continue them. And three, some females seem to only act interested enough to try one roleplay and already quit.

Not to be nit-picky, but if you are going to list two things then list two things. If someone is willing to try the role play and then tells you that they don't want to continue and then you insist on trying to 'work with her on it' or convince her to continue in the roleplay then I don't blame them about blocking you.

Sometimes you have to learn how to accept 'no thank you' gracefully and not make it an issue. Otherwise you are bordering on harassment, and no one likes that.

I do know of one writer who does enjoy snuff RPs. If you're interested on contacting him then PM me and I'll send you his info. Good luck on here; I hope you do find other roleplayers who share your interests.

I would say that the amount of writers who don't finish roleplays here at BMR is pretty standard. It's rare that a roleplay even gets into a month of existence, and I think a lot of it boils down to partner compatibility. I'm not talking about being compatible enough, but rather perfect (or as close as possible) compatibility. This can take a long time to find, especially within the first few months of joining a new roleplaying site. Disappearances are more common than people think they are, and at some point you just step back and accept it for what it is. After all, someone (better) will come along and replace them!

As far as trying one roleplay and quitting, there's a simple logic behind that. Why try another if the first one didn't go over too well? And roleplayers aren't required to give you an explanation as to why they're quitting, and I think if I pressed one of my partners to give me reason, they'd think of it as almost harassment or a breach in their privacy. The important part is that they had enough respect for me and our roleplay to tell me they were no longer interested, and that's all that's really needed.

I wish you luck on your roleplay endeavors, though!

Back
Top Bottom