Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the wall of Cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! Lets try this!

1. First you should know that despite my...I suppose we can call it a hyperactive nature, I will only play a sub unless I have role-played with you for a longer amount of time. Then the idea of me playing a Dom may be considered. ( Being a sub extends only in the bedroom in certain cases. Certain characters, such as my own, are a complete different person outside of it.)

2. I am on most every day, If I do not respond right away it is because I am probably listening to a lesson. ( I am currently studying to become UT. *Ultrasound technician.) I do most of my school work online so if I am ever gone for a long amount of time, I am busy...or dead. Lets hope it's the latter.

3. I'm not an amazing writer, so I don't expect you to be either. But I do NOT want one liners because that isn't even enough to begin writing a good response.

4. I do prefer long-term role-plays. And I also admit that I love to just get right into the smut but as for things such as; romance, respect, personality change. I do like build up.

5. I don't care if you play more than one character, but I do enjoy playing several myself. Often my OC, Skyella.

Skyella Hinara: https://www.f-list.net/c/skyella%20hinara/ Skyella is a very silent, conservative and elegantly intelligent woman. She holds herself with a grace that few women posses. Though she is submissive in the bedroom ( to a point) She is very cold and calculating outside of it, often causing punishment to arise from her actions when she spouts out her crude opinion of someone.

Cravings! I'll rate them with stars, the more the better! *

Anime/Manga:

Naruto:

ItachixSakura***********: The idea of this role-play is that Sakura is captured when the Akatsuki first begin to collect the beasts. Their idea is that with kidnapping her, the 9 tails will be delivered right into their hands when he comes to rescue his team mate. Along the way, Itachi takes advantage of the trapped kunoichi and makes her something like his slave.
DeidaraxSakura****: No plot.
SasukexSakura*******: I find this coupling simply tragic. In this case, Sasuke would have taken Sakura with him instead of leaving her on the bench, simply for the reason to creat "offspring" to repopulate his clan. They both become missing nins and teach themselves to live without the support of others. Along with this, Sakura would slowly teach Sasuke how to love.
ShikamaruxSakura*****: No plot.
ItachixOC****: My OC would have been added to the Akatsuki as a medic. Her cold, ignorant mask made the very dark and brooding Uchiha want to break inside of her shell and make the kunoichi his own.
SasukexOC***:During a visit to the Uchiha clan complex to mourn his family's death, Sasuke stumbles upon a hidden room. Upon entering, he is attacked by a dark haired fury. When he finally takes down the attacker, he realizes it is a girl...and when her eyes flash a familiar red. He realizes he isn't the only Uchiha left and begins on plans to reform his own clan, with her by his side...Whether she be willing or unwilling doesn't matter to him.
PeinxKonan******: No plot.
OCxOC**: If you have a character you would like to try out, I'm open to all ideas.

InuYasha:

InuYashaxKagome***: Have many plots for this. Open to partners idea as well!
SesshoumaruxKagome********: Again, maaaaaany plots for this. Am open to any of your ideas as well!
BankotsuxKagome***: No Plot, just much luff.
RinxShippo***** In their adult years of course. No plot, open to ideas.
SesshoumaruxKagura*******: Sesshoumaru finds the dying wind witch in the field and instead of letting her go, he revives her with the tenseiga and she becomes part of his "pack" and later on, his alpha female. Many OC's would be in this, would not require any multiple characters on the males account. Could turn into a harem situation if wanted.
SesshoumaruxOC*****:Have wanted to do this for a while, it tickles my tummy to wonder what Sesshy would do if he found a woman just as cold as himself.
OCxOC**: Again, open to many ideas!

Fullmetal Alchemist:

LustxMustang*****: After Mustang disintegrates Lust, he goes home to find her sitting on his bed. Turns out, there was still a fragment of herself that she could build off of. As any strong woman would be, Lust is attracted to him and as a peace offering, offers herself to him to do with as he wishes as long as he will keep making her feel as weak as he did on that day.
EdwardxWinry:** Winry is hired to become the automail engineer for the alchemists. But when she gets an extreme amount of attention from the men of the organization, what will Edward do to stake his claim on her?

Tokyo Ghoul:

KenxOC******: In which Rize's personality complete overloads his own, causing him to turn on a girl in an extreme state of hunger. To his anger, she tosses him away and reveals a kagune similar to his. This interests him so he comes after her in more ways than one.
UtaxOC:*** Uta gets a new assistant! Just what will he make of her?
OCxOC**: Open to ideas!~

Bleach

UlqiourraxOrihime*******: Something along the lines of Ulqiourra wanting to keep Orihime around him more, one way or another.
IchigoxRukia*****: No plot.
YoruichixIchigo*********: I love the idea of someone as strong as Yoruichi being dominated by someone even stronger. All ideas welcome!
YoruichixKisuke****: No plots.
RenjixRukia**********: I love this pairing for some odd reason. Maybe it's just because I love red hair on guys. No plots, all ideas welcome!
Byakuya, Ichigo, Grimjoww, Shuhei, Renji, Aizen x OC****: Not all at once, but I figured this would be easier than a longer list. Each of these characters would be an interesting pairing. No plots, open to all ideas.

Gakuen Alice!

NatsumexMikan***********: I have always adored this pairing. It would be based after they find Mikan again. Their journey to help the other Alice users, whilst juggling hers and Natsume's romance.
NatsumexOC****: Instead of taking panties on that day, Natsume's own smiley face printed boxers are taken. The embarassment causes him to try and get revenge at any cost.
OCxOC*****: Really interested in this~!

Red River or Anatolia Story

KailxYuri****: This would be after she was announced Queen and after they had their children but before the entire civilization disappeared.
KailxOC***: Instead of Yuri, Kail runs into a woman who is a force to be reckoned with.

Books

Divergent

TrisxFour*******: No plots.
FourxOC****: Basic storyline, OC instead of Tris.

This is all for now...Talk about a wall of text. I will only RP in PM, seeing as that's what I'm used to. If you are interested in any of these, shoot me a PM and we can discuss. I am open to ANY and ALL ideas, doesn't mean we will do them all, but I will at least look over and compromise until both parties are happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom