Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[01/23 Updated] Always looking for something interesting in a good roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragnor

Super-Earth
A little about me...

Okay, Well first I would like to apologize for my disappearance. I had a personal issue that took me out of the roleplaying game for some time. For that I am sorry it was out of my control, and let me a little shaken. Either way I am back, if we used to roleplay we can resume or start a new as my style is probably a little different now.

Okay I am 26 years old, and a male. I am at my best in a dominate role with a good background story to play off of. I play characters between 18-35 in appearance as well as maturity. (Even my characters with extended lives tend to fall into this category in behaviors.) I have a life, and that means I can not always post even though I am on. I will read your post, and think about it sometimes. I will try to reply once a day, if I have not gotten back to you in three days PM me make sure I know I did not reply. Feel free to talk to me outside the roleplay if you have ideas you want added I want to work together to create something fun together.

My writing...

While I can post 8-12 paragraphs I prefer not to most the time. I like 1-3 Paragraphs edging on what is going on. When actions are taking place, 3 or sometimes more is appropriate when at a new town or new place. However if every scene between our characters is that long when asking simple questions it becomes a chore and not fun, so one paragraph is simply better in my opinion. In the end whatever feels comfortable will usually be better.

I tend to have problem characters whom have not only issues fall into pits where they become dark. Even characters who are happy go lucky, and goofy most the time have triggers to something in their past. Just a little part of me that helps me relate, and become my characters at times. It also adds something to go off to open character development together.

Just some important bits...

I don't have an F list I am okay with whatever happens, anything I do not want my character can stop while in the role play.

Please contact me through PMs not on here. I wish to use the first few posts as placeholders. I roleplay through PMs or Forums on this site, if you want to use another medium later if we continue we can talk.

RE: Story or Smut, two simple plots to fulfill the desires of my mind.

-A Delightful Long Term-

In a world of Monsters
When a shape shifter invades a new world he discovers it is full of monsters who are also women. To them he smells like a human, and they treat him like so thinking he will feed them with his sexual energy which he does. However then he turns around taking control of them mimicking their abilities as well as ones that came before to get what he wants. Which is to rule this new world by subjugating every single resident in it.

-Smut heavy, but open to creative people. It could be a lot of fun with the right combinations.

-Short Term Desires-

A boy and his pet
A young man [19] is given anything he could want by his father who has given him everything he could ever need or want. Then simply leaves to work so the boy can amuse himself till he returns. While he is being taught the family business most of his time he is alone. This time he is given a pet [Furry/Pokemorph] whom he is told he can do with as he pleases. The boy is not one to be kind to those he knows, and with her he is worse. [Depending on the choice he treats her like an animal]

-This can move to a romance plot after the initial slave training part, leading to him teaching her to be independent after so many years or teaching her to be his toy.

-This plot is based on him being cruel to her at first, he might treat her like a pony make her take him on her back. Make her beg like a puppy. Ect. He is not nice in the initial plot at all expecting her to be his animal. If she were to stand like a person he might punish her.

-Just a simple Scene-

A girl Possessed
While she is normally quiet, and shy when she is possessed by a demon during a sleep over she finds it wants her friend not her. Slowly taking her actions until using her body and his to take her friend.

-Semi Futa one of those plots that tend on the weird side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom