Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the...Swarm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Kerrigan

Meteorite
This is my request thread, I've had better, put more time into better, and would probably do better if I weren't burned so much with RP partners going MIA...

Now with that said, there are only a few ground rules I ask, if you're going to RP with me.

a) I don't require a doctorate in English, just basic grammar and spelling is all I ask. I'm no grammar freak, just like basic knowledge on what is being sent to me. If I can't read it, I won't reply.

b) No one-liners. I spent all that time on the paragraph, and you take two minutes to send me something a line long? No, that will get you dropped as my RP partner. It's a pet peeve of mine, don't scratch the nails on the chalkboard, and I won't throw the eraser at your face.

c) My no's are my no's, don't ask to make them yes's. It doesn't work that way with me, no matter how you beg or puppy dog eye me, no means no.

Now with those out of the way, My flist.
https://www.f-list.net/c/sarah%20louise

As for what I would like, here are a few requests, but this one I'm particulary craving.

I would love you forever if you'd do a Starcraft 2 RP. To note, one between either,
Sarah Kerrigan x Jim Raynor
Sarah Kerrigan x Nova Terra OR
Sarah Kerrigan x One of the Zerg Monsters.
I know the last one could be creepy, but I never said I was normal or not craving anything creepy.

Now for requests.

If you think you can put those into an Rp, then let me know. As for pairings,settings and plots, just as long as those and your kinks can be added in, I don't care. But here are a few plots that I've had in mind for a few days now.

Incest. Father x Daughter
My Father has had a cravings of me over the past few weeks, and my Character, just turned 18 a couple of months earlier, is his intended target for his sick pleasures. Being the only daughter, we can have brothers or uncles or anyone you want to come in to also use me, it's totally up to you.

Kidnapping.
Can be any pairing, but I'm at home alone asleep when your hired thugs come and kidnap me in the middle of the night. What you want to do form there, it's up to you.

Force.
I'm 18 and having grown up with a controlling Father, I'm still a virgin, but have discovered the world of sex on the internet. I'm particularly interested in the force, since I was raised with my controlling dad. Can include any kinks, and any pairings or plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom