Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Damn, he was making her mad. He had to say something nice or he'd lose his head. "That's not what I'm saying. Of course you can talk things out, but you know. On the streets, fighting speaks a lot louder than words..they're not gonna take a pretty lady like you seriously babe, so you gotta rough em up a bit..."

"Uh huh," Jana said dryly, relaxing her grip somewhat with a sigh. "Thank god you're cute...and your dick is big," she smirked, kissing his cheek. "Now stop looking like a beaten dog, and let's go." she said, flipping out her phone to send Mei a text. She was sweet to worry so much, maybe Mei actually did like her more than she was letting on?

-Nick is planning an ambush, finding out the facts...stay safe, partner. <3 Heading to Peach Street, keep you updated.- Hopefully, that'd help her out.

Justin grinned from ear to ear at her compliments, even though they were immediately followed by an insult. "Yeah, yeah. At your command, my Lady." Justin said as he managed to squirm out of her grip so he could put on his shoes. He looked over her shoulder as she texted Mei. So maybe she was asking for the Ice Queen's help?

Well, whatever...more of a chance for him to survive, at least when it came to the goon party they were about to crash. He was ninety percent sure Mei was going to tear him apart since Jana had been hanging around him...sucking his cock and shit...while she probably worked her ass off trying to figure out what was going on with the protest.

Peach Garden Street was an interesting place, generally it was fairly peaceful...mostly because a lot of popular places were on it. Karaoke, Manga, even a few good arcades littered the town that was nestled a few miles away from Central and right on the border of Blue and Red. Jana wasn't in uniform-mostly because she'd be half naked at this point if she did- so hopefully, they'd be able to blend in somewhat. That didn't stop her-or perhaps it helped her- from linking her hand with Justin, giving him a grin.

"Well, it's not actually a date...but it's close enough, right?" she purred.

"Marching to our possible demise is not a date." Justin told her as he looked around, expecting to be ambushed immediately now that he was walking out in the open. "Though we should come here sometime again. It does look rather nice at night here." He sighed as he spotted the particular karaoke bar that he was talking about and then led her inside. It was filled with a bunch of teenagers, who weren't in any kind of uniform. Though they wouldn't find who they were looking for in this open space. No, their particular party was going to be in a private area.

"Hey Justin!" The man flinched when he heard his name called, but he turned his head towards the source. The mousy hostess that normally greeted him seem pleased to see him. "Remy and the others are in the back if you're looking for them!" Her eyes seemed to be on Jana, who was still intertwined with his hand.

"..Thanks Amy." He sighed and then looked at Jana. "Shall we go, Princess?"

She had never honestly been here. Three Dragons Karaoke was a popular spot, but she just wasn't a fan of singing. It was packed, though. Lots of people, none of which she recognized. But Justin's mood kind of soured it a little. But she supposed she wasn't normal for enjoying this, so she slipped her hand away grumpily, jamming it in her jacket pockets. Guess he came here pretty often. "You're such a buzzkill, you know that?" she sighed.

"You love it." Justin told her as he lead her to the back of the bar. A curtain separated the room from the common area. He opened it and went inside before her.

As soon as they came in, all eyes were on them. Five pairs, belonging to four boys and one girl. They were all sitting at a round table playing some kind of card game, though when Justin was recognized, they all got up from their chairs. "Justin! You little rat! How dare you show your face around here!" The girl was the first one to talk, immediately taking out a twin pair of Sai.

"Nice to see you again too, Rem." Justin answered, rubbing the back of his head.

"Whoa, whoa!" Jana said, stepping in front with her hands up. "Easy! We're not here for that!" She wasn't in uniform either! Ugh, Mei would kill her if she started trouble without it! "Seriously! We just came to talk!" Oh boy...they all looked furious.

"Talk?! Talk about what?" One of the boys shouted, though Rem raised her hand to shut him up. She slowly took a step forward, her eyes now on Jana.

"This your new girlfriend, Justin? That didn't take long." The blonde haired girl did not lower her weapons, but she wasn't making any movements to attack either one of them. Yet. Justin shifted his eyes away from her, and just shrugged.

"Just listen to whatever she has to say."

"Guess you have a long line of getting with violent women, huh?" Jana murmured, hands slipped back in her pockets. "Look, we're not here to fight. I'm just here for answers...about Nicholas Trevlyn." she murmured. "That's it, I don't want to have to fight any of you if I don't have to. My name is Jana."

Justin just shrugged at Jana. He really didn't feel like this was the time to get into his relationship with Rem.

"Heh...as if we give a fuck who you are. If you're with Justin Slime, you're probably just as much of a snake as he is. We don't know any Nicholas Trevlyn, so if you know what's good for you, you'd better fucking run along. Leave the worm here though, we have some unfinished business with him.

"Mm, 'fraid that's not possible." Jana smiled easily. "I can smell the cunt on you a mile away, god knows what would happen to my poor boy if I leave him alone with a bitch like you, so why don't you just put your little toys away and go back to your shitty card game, before I think you're lying to me and I try to find out the hard way."

...So maybe she wasn't the best at diplomacy.

Justin just shook his head. He knew his girl better than he originally thought. He knew this wasn't going to end well.

"What the fuck did you say to me?! Heh, you don't know who you're fucking with, bitch! Come on boys, lets teach both of these fucking pussies the meaning of pain..thoroughly..."

"Jana..lets just go...now!" Justin begged her as the boys behind her started to pull their various weapons out.

"Justin, shut up," Jana murmured. "We came here for answers, so we're getting one. If she doesn't want to talk nice about it, then I'll just have to break that pretty face of hers until she says something I like hearing," she purred. "Besides, killing two birds with one stone. If you don't like it, keep your head down and try not to piss yourself."

"That's the thing, I can't just leave you by yourself, you know? I never want to see you hurt so bad again!" Justin told her as his eyes went back to Remy. He knew that she would let her goons attack first and try to get them while they were distracted.

"Lovers quarrel?! Settle it when you're in hell together!" All five of them were closing in, surrounding them from every side. They could run, but they would follow. The two on Justin's end went directly for him, one of them wielding a large, rusty chain. He attacked first, sending it flying towards Justin leg. Fuck! Of course they knew how he attacked now...He dodged it, though the other boy charged at him and threw a punch. Justin could see the glint of the brass knuckles on his fingers and made sure to get dodge that too.

The other two boys were waiting for Jana to try and save her boyfriend so they could ambush her from the back.

Jana wasn't one to go with the grain, really. Justin was a big boy, he could handle himself...she figured. So she moved forward with an easy smirk to the two waiting, two steps and she was right in their face. She did not have the literal explosiveness of Komoku, but the right hook connected in an arc of fire that sent the boy tumbling back with a groan of pain. The other moved to swipe at her with a knife, she dodged to the left, to the right...and then slammed her forehead against his nose in a spray of blood and a squeal of pain as he dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Now, to save her lover boy...

Before Jana could even think about stepping in to help her pathetic boyfriend, Rem stepped in her way. "What a disgusting way you fight, bitch!" She shouted as she started to attempt to impale Jana with her two blades. "Better draw your weapons girly!"

"Hold still you fucking pussy!" The boy with the chain shouted as he finally managed to snake his chain around Justin's leg trapping him so his partner could get a clear blow. Justin tripped, but before he could fall to the ground he was punched hard in the stomach. He coughed up blood and fell to his knees, gasping for air. The two immediately ganged up on him, punching and kicking at him mercilessly while is defenses were down.

"Ain't got time for you right now," Jana growled, darting to the side to avoid her stabs. She only needed one shot, and it was a hell of a good one. She had a hair's breadth between Remy and her goons, and she extended one of her hands, index and middle finger together as she shot out a dart of flame that slammed into the back of one of the boys before she returned to the persistent melee with Remy. She cursed in annoyance. She had the advantage in here, the Sai were close in. Her swords were useless, all she could do was dodge and send an occasional blast of fire towards her to maintain her spacing.

"Come on! This is stupid!" Jana growled. "Don't be pissed at me because he didn't want to fuck your rancid vagina anymore! I wouldn't want to fuck such a crazy bitch either!"

Justin took advantage of Jana's blast of fire, hearing brass knuckle boy screaming in pain. His fist flew up and connected right in his throat, sending him to the ground gasping for air. Chain boy snarled and then immediate tried to strangle him, though Justin's foot connected with his abdomen before he could get close and he shocked him badly, sending him to the ground.

"I'll kill you!" Remy screamed as her strikes became more sloppy but faster. It was clear that she was losing control of her temper. Any time Jana's fire threatened to burn her, she simply spit water at it, putting it out before it could reach her and continued her assault. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!"

Oh shit, maybe she could have worded that better. But through the barrage of strikes, she just decided to take a risk. When she went for another swipe, she ducked low and tackled, sending them both to the ground as she scrambled to get on top of her, reaching for her wrists. "Calm DOWN!" she growled. "For god sake! I don't want to fight you! Jesus! Chill out! RELAX!"

Remy cried out and when her body hit the ground, she accidentally dropped both her weapons and started struggling against Jana. "Get off me you fucking cunt! I don't care what you want! You slut! Whore! You stole Justin from me!" With a deep breath, Remy spit a torrent of water directly at Jana's face in hopes of breaking free from her.

Meanwhile, Mei had found her way to Peach Garden Street. She was looking about, trying to figure out where Jana was. She hadn't seen her partner in days, and she had the nerve to attempt to engage the enemy alone after being hurt by that damn Rokujou. "Where is she.." Mei mumbled as she strode up and down the street over and over.

Jana grimaced in annoyance, keeping her grip firm as she jerked her head to the side with a faint cough. But she was still holding, and still on top of her either way as she glared at her. She wasn't moving, and she could fight and kick all she wanted. Still, she was curious...and being curious might mean she was less eager to beat the ever living shit out of her.

"Really?" Jana murmured. "How so?"

"What the fuck do you mean how so?! He never even wanted to be seen with me in public but all of a sudden he's prancing around with you like you're something special! You ain't shit! You ain't nothing!" She screamed at her. Justin walked over, wiping the blood away from his lip. He had a few bruises here and there and a black eye, but it was nothing he wasn't used to sadly.

"Rem. I just treated you to dinner. Once. Sorry I turned you down, but you know. It wasn't gonna work. I was bad news for you, and look where we are. People want me dead. Your people." He told her.

Mei had overheard something from a group of teens about a fight that had broken out in a karaoke bar. Well, that was the only lead she had right now. She might as well check it out. There were two on this street, so it wasn't a big deal. The first bar was relatively civil, though no one had seen Jana when she asked around. Though when she got to the second one she got very many dirty looks being she was still in uniform, and no one wanted to cooperate with her when she asked around for Jana. She heard no sounds of fighting...but it was pretty loud in here.

"Might as well look around if no one is going to help me here."

"Oh boy, Justin...you really don't know how to tell a woman no, do you?" Jana sighed, glancing down at Remy. She was going to be like this for a while, wasn't she? So she let go of one of her wrists, and smacked her as hard as she could across the face with a frown.

"Get a goddamn grip of yourself, girl. It's just a stupid boy," she muttered. "Do you really think he's worth all of this anger? The more time you waste about him, the worse you make yourself. Let it go, anger is the weight of a burdened spirit. To be angry is to lose yourself. Losing yourself is the worst thing in the world...over a boy. You're better than that. Just focus and-" Her red eyes caught sight of a very familiar -and fashionable, she could never wear those things- boots, laced up the front as she glanced up. And there Mei was...looking upset, surprised and...

Oh man, she was busted.

It took Justin and Remy a second to follow Jana's gaze. "Fuck..it's the Ice Queen!" Justin cried out, seeing her eyes shooting daggers at not only Jana but him as well. Remy took a second to realize who Mei was, and she hissed. With a strong burst of water coming from her hands and smouth, she shoved Jana off of her and then lunged at Justin, knocking him on the floor and then placing a knife she had hidden on her to his neck.

"Fuck you, DC scum! I'm going to kill this idiot if you don't get the fuck out of here!" She threatened. Mei just raised an eyebrow.

"So? Go ahead. Why would I care what you do to your weasel friend?" Mei figured that girl was just bluffing. Even if she wasn't, whatever. She could stop her in time before she cut anything major.

Back
Top Bottom