Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Justin turned his head slightly towards Jana. For a long time the only thing he cared about was himself. If any other person came to his rescue and told him to leave, he would have. But her...why the fuck did he care about her? She was the reason why she was in this situation in the first place...

"As if I'm going to let you fight my battles for me..."

"How is the system lax?" Mei asked him, slightly irritated that he would insult the very thing she dedicated her young life to. "We make sure that every student follows the rules, and everything is fair and just. I don't see how a system like that is lax." At least he was cooperating. Cooperating more than Campbell did.

"Don't be a fucking moron," Jana muttered, teeth stained red. "Fight the battles you can win, not the ones you die from. Now get going, I'll catch up, and for fucks sake, stay quiet for once."

"Ooh, she's got some fire..." Komoku grinned, rolling the handle of his club in his palm. "I'm gonna enjoy this...you got a name, pretty lady?"

"Suck my dick," Jana said, smoothly drawing both of her blades, rolling them in her palm to point them upright. "It's German."

"Now that's funny," Komoku smirked. "I'm going to like hearing you squeal."
--

"You do," Nicholas smiled. "But tell me, Miss DC Officer...do you not think it could be more so? A way to enforce law without us all fighting one another for position and power? A place where merit meant more than school colors? Where people could be unafraid of walking around in their school uniform?"

Justin gritted his teeth and then looked at the other student who wasn't laying on the ground passed out. "Fine, but...this should at least be a fair fight before I leave." With that, Justin launched himself at the unsuspecting idiot who was too busy looking at their new opponent. He rammed his knee straight into his stomach, and as soon as he came in contact he sent a surge of electricity through his leg to finish the job. His lightning was by no means weak, especially when Justin manage to hit someone with his kicks head on.

Once that goon was taken care of, he ran away feeling nothing but shame even though he had helped her out..just a little bit. "Stupid girl..." He grumbled as he searched for a safe place nearby. If he heard anything bad he would save her..somehow.

"There is nothing wrong with a system that works now. The strong rule the weak, the weak strive for power and get strong...Merit is still important, as long as you excel at intelligence as well as strength. People afraid of walking around are cowards and as such need to be motivated to better themselves. Everything the system stands for is just for the good of the students and to encourage them to better themselves." Mei wasn't going to let this boy put doubt into her. Not even for a second.

"I didn't figure DC had a thing for rats," Komoku grinned in amusement as they circled one another, his expression vividly focused on her. Her posture, her stance...Jana frowned, but continued to pace like they were. He was a serious fighter, he was acting like an idiot...but the way he moved spoke far more than his shitty, crap encrusted mouth. "That's poor taste, girl. Need to risk your pretty little ass for someone worthwhile."

"Your concern for my social life touches me greatly," Jana said, fingers tightening around her blades. "Are you going to admire my tits, or are we going to fight?"

"Fight," Komoku grinned wildly. Jana's eyes widened a fraction, and in that fraction of a second, Komoku was already in range. His swing was wide, and powerful. Jana ducked and rolled out of the way, and the explosion completely destroyed the pavement in a spray of stone and dirt. He turned around and Jana rushed forward, her swords igniting in fire as she weaved into an offensive momentum, her blades roaring one after another as Komoku shifted his feet and backpedaled, his hand on the middle of his staff as he deflected swing after swing, sparks igniting with every connected hit.

"You're hot when you're angry," Komoku grinned, blocking a double overhead swing as her blades recoiled against his staff. Her heat wouldn't do her much favor here, Combustion could handle far greater temperatures than that. He jerked his right arm, and the pommel of his club slammed into her cheek, jerking her to the right. The steel made her head swim, and the harsh impact on her chest made it even worse. For a split second, there was nothing. Then a tremendous amount of heat as his powers went off in a thunderous boom, she screamed in pain. The energy sent her flying and slamming into a passerby car as she went over the hood and landed painfully with a grunt. "Kind of pathetic, DC." Komoku sighed, walking out into the intersection. People were already scrambling to get the fuck out of the way, but now cars had slammed their breaks on and were actively trying to get the hell out of that part of the city. "I was expecting a challenge." he said, his brow raised as Jana rose up like nothing happened, spitting out another line of blood. Her shirt was a fucked up mess of burn marks and exposed skin, but she looked mostly fine.

"You hit like you've got a tiny dick," she smirked. "I've felt worse hits from my Gym Teacher in Red." she said, her feet igniting in fire. Komoku's expression darkened, and his brown eyes seemed to unhinge with anger.

"You know who I am, you little bitch!?" Komoku snarled, his club glimmering with power. Jana settled into a ready stance, eyes narrowed. The moment he moved, even a twitch of a muscle...she was on him in a blaze of fire, literally. She propelled herself with a gout of flame that licked across the pavement, Komoku didn't have enough time to move. Instead, he got a face first of Jana as her swords slammed into his chest and they went zooming back into the parking lot. He grit his teeth in fury as they connected with the front end of a van, and Komoku's body simply molded around the engine block.

For a moment, Jana thought she was triumphant. But that's when Komoku smirked and she cursed for her stupidity, his body lit up. She yanked her swords out of his chest, but she wasn't fast enough. Komoku's entire body was a catalyst, combined with the van he had so lovingly integrated with...the entire parking lot went up in a huge explosion of raining debris. Jana slammed her swords into the cement just to keep herself standing, her skin flush with heat as Komoku walked out of the burning mess of his own explosion, tearing off his tattered jacket.

"Now we're talking," Komoku grinned, much like a lion who had found proper meat. "That's the kind of spunk I want, girl. Let's make this fun."

Jana tore her blades out of the cement, and rushed him again.
--

"The system is fine, yes..." Nicholas smiled. "But the methods, are not. Did you know that unlike the other schools, the Kishi family has been running the DC ever since Iov Kishi? They do not want change, Miss. They want power and stability. Do you honestly believe that our abilities are best put fighting one another in pointless battles of competition, that have no relevance whatsoever?" he sighed. "Do you truly think your considerable talents are put to use, simply arresting petty criminals, who would not be if it was for the Mandate?"

Justin was watching from a good distance away and even though something like this would normally send him running off, he couldn't help but just stay and watch the battle. If the battle moved out of his line of sight he would move to a different position. He had to do something...where the hell was that woman's partner? The Ice Queen should have been here to help Jana and yet she was no where to be found. It looked like Jana was triumphant at one point, but that damn Komoku...he was a tank! He literally blew himself up just to hurt Jana...there was no way she could do this alone. He pulled out his cellphone. He didn't have her number but he should know someone that did. He always knew how to get information. That was the only thing he could do right now for her. Even if he jumped in, he'd probably just get in the way. He was a bad match against that asshole...

Mei pressed her lips together in a fine line as Nicholas continued on. She honestly didn't care about who ran the Disciplinary Committee. She just cared about order. "What else should my talents be used for? What else should anyone's abilities be used for? Please, I'd like to know."

Jana's footwork had to be top notch, because every swing from Komoku was an explosion, small or large. It seemed to be random, and Komoku seemed to like it that way. Chunks of pavement and cement went flying with every miss, her breathing picking up. None of her hits seemed to effect him, even though his muscled chest was glittering faintly with red lines, her stab wounds earlier didn't seem to phase him. She had to end this, soon. Or she wouldn't have the energy to do it. She took a deep breath, trying to down out the thundering of her heart and the snickering of Komoku.

"What, you're giving up already?" Komoku grinned. "We're just getting started, DC."

"No, just thinking of the best way to shut you up." Jana muttered. "And I think I know how."

"Oh really?" Komoku said, the grin never leaving his face. "Why don't you be a good little girl and show me, then?"

"Gladly," Jana said, giving her swords a quick spin. "I've never actually used this technique before, so this should be fun for the both of us." she purred. "You're a freak, and the only way to put freaks down is to burn them to nothing."

"Bold words for someone who has barely made me slow down," Komoku smirked. "Stop bitching and start fighting." Jana was more than happy to comply, circling around him before she lunged forward, her swords igniting in fire. She brought one down after the other in a repeated, predictable pattern that Komoku blocked carefully. His brows furrowed in annoyance, taking a step or two back. She was striking fast and hard, how in the hell did she have this much energy left? He battered away her blows, left and right as his teeth gritted in focus. Now this was getting somewhere, there was a half second pause in her offense and he took the opening for all he had, regaining his footing with a long, forward stab.

"Got you!" he roared, but his glowing club hit nothing. That's when he felt the hair on the back of his neck rise, and the heat around him started to intensify, the wind slowly starting to pick up. Then he realized, it wasn't wind...it was fire. Jana was under his stab, crouching like a feral animal ready to bare her teeth at her unsuspecting pray.

"Try again!" Jana snarled, her white hot blade slicing effortlessly burning pavement as it went up in a roar of fire,it caught Komaku right in the stomach and trailed up in a painful blur. Komoku's head was forced upward, and he staggered back with a choked gasp of pain. Jana's sword was still pointed upward with a heavy, laborious breath. He fell back on his ass, club clattering from his hands.

"...Now that...was good," Komoku groaned, hitting the pavement unconscious. Jana lowered her blade carefully, sheathing her sword. Well...that wasn't too bad...

Except for the part where she was losing color, and hearing...and vision. And fell face first into the pavement. Not bad...for the second fight in her DC career, right?
--

"Really," Nicholas smiled. "You don't find it insulting, or even demeaning that someone of your quality, of your talent...will never reach your true potential, because the DC does not allow it? Your talents seem wasted in the DC, Mei...you seem like a woman who understands what Turuga needs...but this violence, is it really what it should be used for? To cut the weak from the strong, by allowing the strong to simply cull the weak when they see fit?"

While he was on his phone trying to flip through contacts, trying to find someone who might know anyone connected to DC who might know how to reach Mei, he stopped hearing the sounds of fight. "Shit..." Justin said as he shoved his phone back in his pocket and peaked out to see who had one. No one was standing...a double KO? He quickly made his way over to Jana. Shit...she really looked beat up. Well, the good news was, he had a place he could bring Jana...though the bad news...

No, he'd do it. Even if she wasn't too happy with him, he had to go to the hideout. They'd be looking for both him and Jana...and they were a ways away from Central. They needed to lay low. "Alright you stupid girl..time to come back to my place." He grumbled as he attempted to pick her up bridesmaid style...though that didn't work very well. "Ugh, I need to lift some weights..."

Justin finally was able to pick her up by using his back to support most of her wait. Piggy back style was much easier on him, and he could run better. He rushed towards his hideout...which was honestly just a studio apartment he lived in. He had to take the long way to avoid any trouble. If people saw him helping out a DC...well it was just bad news. It took him a bit, but finally he got to a shady looking building and went inside. He panted as he climbed the steps to the fourth floor..that stupid elevator was always breaking and he didn't want to risk being trapped in there. Then finally he was home free. No one knew where he lived so they'd be safe. Though now she'd know...so fuck. Whatever, this was the least he could do for her for fighting a battle he would have lost.

Once he was inside, he laid her down on his couch. A first aid kit...he needed to find one. As he went over to his bathroom, a twinge of pain went through his back. "Fuck..Heavy broad..." He commented as he retrieved the first aid kit and then got on his knees so he could look over her wounds closer. He really did not want to look at all that exposed skin, but he was a boy and it caught his eye. No...focus. This girl is hurt and she got hurt for your dumb ass...

Nicholas' words were really playing on Mei's ego. Her eyes shifted a little, though she attempted to continue to stare him down. No weakness...no more failure. "I don't find it insulting. I also don't understand how DC keeps me from my true potential. I would have never gotten this strong had I not joined the Disciplinary Committee. I did so to keep order, and punish those who do not follow the rules. Order is what Turuga needs, Nicholas. Violence is necessary at times to keep peace and order. Once again, if the weak is not satisfied with their place in the world, then they should simply get strong."

It seemed you couldn't keep a good woman down, or maybe it just hurt more than she acted. Because the moment he started applying ointment to the myraid of minor burns and bruises, she shot up like a rocket. "Ow, Ow, OW! Fuck me, OW!" she hissed, clutching her stomach in pain. "Watch it-..." Ooh, there went her head...there went the color again as she slumped back with a pitable groan, hand over her eyes. Shit, Komoku hit like a truck...with a jet engine on the back of it.

...Wait, this wasn't pavement. This was a couch. Where...?
--

"Order is what Turuga needs...but an order constrained by outdated laws does nothing but suffocate growth," Nicolas murmured, smiling faintly. "At any rate, Miss...it was a pleasure to discuss this with you, I look forward to doing it again. But if you have no further questions, I really am missing class...I can't maintain my grades if I get stopped by every beautiful woman who wants to talk to me." he teased, his smile still settled easily on his face.

As soon as she shot up Justin hit the deck. He wasn't going to be hit or punched on accident by a girl who fucking took out Komoku fucking Rokujou. When she laid herself back, Justin sighed and then got up from the floor. "Yeah it hurts...you were blown up...multiple times. Don't move like that, Jana. You're gonna end up doing more damage to yourself. Geeze." This would probably be the first time Justin found himself worrying over someone other than himself. He hadn't even noticed, but he was no longer wearing that grin he normally did. No, he was still feeling upset that this happened all because of him. He hesitantly went back to attempting to treat her wounds as best he could, but this was kind of awkward...

Mei could feel her cheeks growing hot when he complimented her, though she did her best to ignore it. It was just hard to because this boy was what she considered perfect. Or rather her type... She really couldn't ask him anymore questions...and at least she knew that he was involved in this somehow. But without proof that he was breaking the Mandate, she couldn't arrest him or even keep him detained for further questioning. "Very well. You are free to go. Though I assure you, if your peaceful protest turns into anything but...I will end it. Permanently." Mei threatened as she stood up from her seat and then went to open the door for him.

"Don't remind me..." Jana muttered, hissing faintly at his treatment. "Cockroach, either heal me or leave me the fuck alone. Stop pussyfooting around my chest. Do what needs to be done." That annoyed the crap out of her. She'd be more cooperative when she wasn't so grouchy and in pain.
--

"For what it's worth, Mei...I don't want it to be," he said with a smile, writing down his number on a slip of paper. "Here," he said. "There are many within the schools that are interested in my protest. If any cause you or the DC undue trouble, I would like to be there to see that it is dealt with properly...on both sides. Call me whenever you like."

Justin glanced at her for a moment, stopping what he was doing. "Can't help it...most of the damage is to the top half of your body..." He reached into the first aid kit and pulled out some rubbing alcohol. "Look, this is gonna sting even worse. I gotta clean this stuff up before I put anything over it. So please don't hit me." He told her as he dampened a sterile cloth with the strong smelling liquid. He tried his best to clean her cuts as quick as possible, starting from her torso. Eventually he was working on a few cuts on her face, though he was kneeling awfully close to her as he occasionally looked into her eyes. "Sorry.."

Mei flinched when he said her name...something she really wasn't used to. She stared at him as he wrote down his number, his face so gentle and carefee. Was he really involved in anything more scandalous than a protest? She really doubted it...it could simply be chalked up to those six students acting on their own volition. "...Thanks." She told him as she took his number. "I'll call you if anything else comes up regarding this case." Call him any time? As if Mei ever called anyone unless it was business related.

Jana grimaced a little when she felt the stinging pain, glancing up into his eyes. "You know, this is a shitty way to pick up a girl," she decided dryly. "Saving your ass, and you're being all tenderfoot with the medical care." she sighed. "You're kind of oblivious, huh?"
--
"I appreciate it, thank you," Nicholas smiled. "I hope we meet again in less serious terms, Miss Mei. Until next time, I trust?"

Justin pouted a bit and looked away, reaching into the first aid kit once again and beginning to placed different sized bandaids over her cuts. "I guess I am considering I don't know why you helped me. 'Course you're the reason I was being targeted anyway, but I don't think that's the reason why you saved me, is it?" When he realized what he said...as far as her saving him, he quickly corrected himself. "Not that I needed you to save me...I probably could have taken him. Maybe." Ouch. His pride stung once again. This girl really knew how to diminish his masculinity. "Look, I appreciate it. That's what I meant to say."

Mei just nodded and then parted ways with Nicholas. She wasn't sure what he meant when it came to less serious terms, but...whatever. She had hurry up and talk to Jana about this as well as her superiors.

"Because it felt like the right thing to do," she shrugged casually, head tilted to regard him. "You give me a good feeling, Cockroach. Enough that I don't need to see you get squashed...that, and it seems like a waste to see such a handsome boy get his ass kicked when I can kick their asses for you." Boy, how much clearer did she need to be? Was he really this dense, or was he just completely unsure?

There was a slight blush on Justin's cheeks. He gave her a good feeling? She thought he was handsome? Really? Justin started laughing a bit as he sat down on the floor. "Oh man, that's...pretty funny. I never give anyone a good feelin' because everyone knows I'm just looking out for number one. You're a really weird girl, though I actually like it." He gave her a smile and then sighed. "So maybe you really will let me take you out on a date sometime? Least I can do for all the trouble I put you through. You and that pretty face of yours."

"A date, huh?" Jana said casually, sitting up to regard him as she leaned forward on his palms and pressed her lips against his. It was not a chaste kiss, to say the least...it was pretty forward. So much so, that her tongue flicked across his bottom lip before she broke it. Wasn't a bad taste, but she had to admit...it was fun getting a rise out of him to make him squirm. She always liked to follow her gut with most things, and they never usually let her down. Life is suffering, so why suffer with indecision?

Justin wasn't sure what exactly was going on when Jana leaned in to kiss him. Though as soon as their lips met, Justin eyes went so wide he thought they would pop out of his head. What was this chick doing? Kissing him so suddenly like that...

When she pulled back, she felt her tongue wrong along his lower lip and he pressed his lips together and licked them before looking up at her. She was...scary. Though he really did want more of that..whatever she just did. He placed his hand on the small of her back and then looked into her eyes for a moment before pressing his lips against hers one more time, closing his eyes as he felt his heart race while he was so close to this girl. He didn't know what she saw in him, but...right now he didn't care.

She chuckled against his lips, arms slipping around his neck to press-...ow, ow, shit. Bad call. She stiffened just a little halfway, so instead just pushed him closer. His chest mashing against her considerable assets. Pain be damned, she had her Cockroach and wasn't letting go. So she simply parted her mouth to let her tongue sink in again. He was being far too shy about it, but it was cute. Did he not get many girls?

Either way...he wasn't bad. She hadn't had many partners, of course. He had the enthusiasm to make it fun, not like she had a real solid idea of what she was doing anyway.

Justin seemed to notice that Jana was hurting, though he let her push him closer to her. She felt so warm...and her breasts....ugh. He was getting too excited...but this was really the first time in a while he had a girl this close to him. It had been a long time though, since he actually had feelings for a girl. As he felt her tongue against his, he moved his hand that was on her back and gently placed it on the back of her head. Then he softly kissed her until he needed to take a breath.

In that moment he bumped his forehead gently on hers as he looked into her eyes. "Are you in pain? I don't want to hurt you, Jana." He whispered to her.

"Shut up and let me unzip your pants," she breathed in reply, her hands already unclasping his belt quite firmly and sending it to the other side of the room. Seemed more like a statement than a suggestion. He was cute, concerned...and from the feeling she was getting, he had a decent sized dick to match his annoying personality. Somewhere, she felt a minor vibration in her jacket, which had remained surprisingly intact during all of her explosions.

Ugh...now? Shit. It could wait a few minutes...

It had probably been the first time he had been come onto by a girl like that. He wasn't even sure what he did or said to get her to want this, but he wasn't complaining. By this time she had gotten on top of him he was nearly at full length. Watching Jana take his belt off and remove it made him groan with excitement. Oh fuck, was she really gonna...truly...

Then the vibration..who the hell was that? He frowned and then reached out to touch her cheek. "Just ignore it, Jana. Whoever it is can wait..." He told her, or more like...pleaded to her. His eyes went to her breasts, seeing some of her soft flesh exposed by her tattered clothing. Man he just really wanted this girl...The throbbing in his pants was really starting to become unbearable. So was his self control, because his hand started to move down from her face and ran over her neck...chest...Oh god he was about to touch them.

"Don't be shy," Jana grinned, leaning into his hand...and pressing one of her D-cups right into his palm with a pleased little coo as she unfastened his jeans, tugging down the zipper...and oh my. Her palm slid over his desperately trapped cock. The buzzing persisted, but it was easy to ignore when her fingers hooked onto his boxers, and his cock bounced out. Cockroach everywhere but the most important part...thank god for that.

"I'm not shy," Justin began as his hand cupped that large, soft breast. "Mnn...I just didn't want you to burn my cock off." He grinned up at her as his other hand snaked up her shirt so that he could feel her, flesh against flesh. When he felt her finally release his erection he sucked in a deep breath, and then he felt it..he felt her soft hand rub against him through his boxers him in a surprisingly gentle way.

Once the hand under her shirt found her nipple, he started rubbing his finger softly over it to tease it as his other hand continued to squeeze and grope her through the fabric of her shirt. Feeling his cock spring out, he sighed happily. "Jana.." He moaned as he leaned up and gave her a much more passionate kiss, feeling braver now that he knew she wanted him.

"Mm..." she purred in appreciation, her fingers shamelessly curling around his cock to stroke him smoothly. Her tongue was more than eager to sink back into his mouth, her eyes fluttering at his questing hands. She was a sucker for a boy who liked to touch her nipples, but she had a feeling he'd like touching everything. But that phone in her pocket was still goddamn ringing. Ugh, she was going to hate herself for it, but her hand never slowed.

...Well, a little bit longer, at least...

As soon as she felt Jana's grasp on his cock, Justin was absolutely gone. He didn't hear anything aside from Jana's heartbeat, and the sound her body made when she shifted in the slightest. Phone? What phone? All that was here in this room was Jana and him...

"Fuck, Jana..." Justin groaned as her hand stroked up and down his cock, sending electrifying chills of pleasure all throughout his body. She was really good at this....almost too good. Ugh! He already felt like he was going to cum. No, no..if he did, she would definitely make fun of him. He had to distract himself more.

Justin started kissing at her neck as he started to rub that small nub of flesh between his index finger and his thumb, pinching lightly but not enough to cause her pain. His other hand eventually ended up underneath her shirt to so he could play with both of her nipples at the same time. Should he touch her down there? If he did it now..he was going to lose it. He knew he would.

Back
Top Bottom