Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Komoku narrowed her eyes at her, the only thing breaking his gaze was a flip of the sandwich before he rooted around the refrigerator to get his jar of pickles.

"...Uh huh," he muttered. "And Ice Bitch is just going to forget that I blew up her entire building and injured all those people, just like that?"

"We don't really have a choice," Jana admitted. "We need help, and strong help. Things might get ugly, really fast...so we need people who can handle problems really fast. I can handle Mei if I have to." Problem was, Remy was right too. There was a lot of blood to boil over about all this, and fighting on the DC side would be the most interesting. It would offer the most challenge, even so...Mei was no joke. Much like Jana wasn't anyone to sneeze at, Mei was a level most of these pricks probably didn't even understand...but he did, he wasn't any fool.

There was a long silence as Komoku made his sandwiches, Masami said nothing as he did. That 'little sister' thing was wearing down his defenses.

"...Ugh..." Komoku muttered. "Still not enough. I'm not budging, that bitch will kill me and I just recovered."

Well, none of them except for Masami really had a connection to the student. Though Justin..well Justin couldn't just sit back and keep his mouth shut as much as he probably should have. He was the weakest out of all these people, and Komoku could kill with a single glare. Still, this was just way too amusing to not say anything. "I never thought I would see the day where Komoku Rokujo cowers in fear, of a five and a half feet tall, tiny woman no less. She must have beat you into the ground pretty damn good for you to be acting like this." He started laughing, though he immediately got glares from Remy. What was that idiot doing?

"Justin..." Remy started before she heard her brother make the tiniest sound of a snicker while looking away from the rest of them. Despite knowing how formidable Mei Akiko Wolfe was, the way that idiot put it..well it was hard not to laugh. Though Levy wouldn't step in if Komoku tried to kill him for that snide comment.

"Coming from someone whose entire existence matters on what pussy his dick is in, that's rich." Komoku said dryly. "Why don't you go fuck off and put your dick into someone who cares about your thoughts that trickle out of that ugly potato you call a head? This isn't about fear dipshit, it's about survival. Do you think I'm stupid enough to ignore what I did? Why in the ever loving fuck do you think I'm here? Do you think she's the only person who wants a taste of me? I hurt a lot of people, and those people have siblings, cousins, parents." he grimaced.

"If I'm going to fight the entire damn town, I want to be at full strength first. No wonder you get your dick kicked into your ass, you have no idea how to judge anyone on what they're worth," he snorted, sitting down a plate of an immaculately made sandwich with a deli-style pickle...and then another pair of them. "I wouldn't be standing here if Mei didn't have a shred of good in her little icy heart, I got my ass kicked by a girl with a sheathed sword."

Before Justin could even come up with a response, Levy decided to try his hand at convincing. He knew Jana needed Komoku, though he doubted he'd really be able to change his feelings on the matter. "You're right, you did hurt a lot of people. However, you can't hide out here for the rest of your life. If you want to stay in Turuga, you're going to have to face what you did eventually. That time might as well be now." The older boy said as he leaned back into his seat. "The DC leader is probably furious with you, though it's as you said. She had a shred of good in her to spare your life. She wouldn't kill you now if she struggled so hard to defeat you without killing you. She would probably just lock you up. That's only if Jana doesn't convince her about the good you can do for DC. Either way, Komoku, you need to make up for what you've done. If you decide that's what you want to do, then I'll personally see to it that no one interrupts you. You have my word."

Remy looked at Levy curiously. A promise to protect another man? Levy must have really wanted to help Jana...

"That right?" Komoku said dryly, elbow resting on the counter as he regarded Levy. "And if I told you that I'd prefer your sister on my lap without her clothes on, does that still hold?" That was Komoku that Masami knew. Rolling her eyes in unsurprised annoyance. He always had to push for every single advantage. "Hm, that might convince me, actually..." he grinned a little. "I bet she's pretty hot on top of a dick."

Remy blushed and then went wide eyed as she looked to her brother, who was strangely quiet. He just lowered his baseball cap and sighed. If he was any less of a man, he would have brought up Masami. But no, he was a gentlemen. He just wrapped his arm around Remy's shoulder and then looked up at him. "If you so much as touch a single hair on my sisters head, I will personally see to it that you find your redemption in a shallow grave." Yep, he was pissed. Levy only went there when he was really, really pissed. "You will find that I am much less forgiving than Mei Akiko Wolfe."

Levy was probably out of his league, but he didn't give a shit. He wouldn't back down to anyone who talked bad about his sister regardless of his combat grade.

"Siblings are such ball busters, you know that?" Komoku sighed faintly as Masami flicked lightning on his forehead. He grimaced, rubbing it faintly. Both brothers and sisters, apparently...

"Stop being a jackass and answer the damn question!" she said, between bites of his delicious cooking. Oh man, she had forgotten how good he made sandwiches. Why he was serving all of them, she had no clue. But he wasn't going to complain.

"Remy needs to answer mine first," Komoku said casually.

"Ugh," Jana said in annoyance. "Komoku!" Was he asking to get his ass kicked again?

"Okay, okay..." Komoku muttered. "Fucking Christ, pull out your tampons, everyone. I'll do it. Now eat your stupid lunch, I didn't waste all that food for nothing." DC, him? He felt like puking. Fucking little sisters...if he didn't, he'd get chewed out when everyone was gone and he'd do it anyway. Might as well save what little face he had left.

"Oh great, now we'll all be one happy family." Justin muttered under his breath. Yeah, this guy was definitely DC material. He was sure if Levy was alone with him right now he would have attacked him for that. Though he seemed to be fine, just eating with his sister. Justin was hesitant, but he really was hungry, so..

"Thank you, Komoku. For saying yes. We really do appreciate it." Remy didn't seem to much care about his previous statement. It was like she had forgotten about it all together, or maybe she was more so flattered that he wanted to fuck her. Not that she was that sort of girl, but...well at least someone she found attractive wanted to get into her pants. "You know, you make good sandwiches."

"He doesn't look like it, but he's a snob," Masami smirked. "Likes everything in his own particular way, in his own little rules." she said, crunching down on her pickle.

"Blow me," Komoku muttered. "Like I wanted to be DC, excuse me for not sounding so cheery."

"Stop being such a brat," Masami huffed. "It's either that or the city gets leveled because nobody cares to keep it stable."

"Tch," he muttered. "So what, do I report into the frigid bitch?"

"Not just yet," Jana smiled. "I'd like you to keep an eye on things around here, Komoku...and report back to me if you see anything."

"...Uh huh," Komoku said, glancing at Jana. "So you're not really here because of her orders, are you?"

"Nope," Jana grinned widely. "And you said it yourself, it's probably best if she doesn't know right away that you're helping." Well, Komoku couldn't argue with that, he supposed. He rubbed his hair with a drawn out sigh, grumbling and muttering and cursing all to himself as he ripped into his food. Couldn't fucking believe it, he was going to be part of the Disciplinary Committee. And he wasn't even getting laid for it! Ugh.

Ugh, dammit, shit, ass.

Remy was giggling at Komoku's pouting. He really was just as his sister described, but it was interesting to say the least. She could feel her own brother staring down at her in disapproval though. Oh, that's right. She should probably watch herself around Komoku when Levy was around. He was probably still mad about that comment..

"Jana, are you sure? I don't think Mei likes it when you hide things from her." Justin still remembered when he got busted by Mei. She didn't show much emotion, but it was enough to let him know she wasn't too happy. He wasn't going to argue with her though. He wasn't going to pretend like he knew anything about Mei. None of them except Jana did, so she'd know the best way to handle them.

"Means to an end, unfortunately," Jana murmured. "Mei needs help, I provide it...end of discussion. I'll handle Mei if she gets upset, but right now...she can't afford to turn down help anyway."

"Yeah yeah..." Komoku grumbled, shifting uncomfortably under Masami's gaze before letting out another sigh. "...Suppose I could talk to a few people, see if they'd keep their ear to the ground in Blue."

"Great, so now we have all three territories covered." Remy said before standing up and stretching. "Well then, I think I'll go home. No offense, but it's getting late, and I have other stuff I can do. But you have my cellphone number, Jana. Give it to Masami and Komoku...we're all going to need to stay in contact in case anything happens. Right Levy?" She glared down at her anti social brother and he just nodded slowly.

Justin looked at Remy and figured it was finally time to go. They convinced Komoku, ate lunch..they didn't have anymore reason to be here. And Thank God. Now he was closer to inviting Jana back to his place so they could finally do it. A grin spread across his face before he took Jana's hand. "If there is nothing else, we should go too." He told her.

"Sounds about right," Jana said, rising up. "Thanks for your help, Masami."

"No problem," Masami grinned. "Anytime I can beat my brother into the dirt is a good time for me!"

"Feh," Komoku groused. Satisfied enough for that, Jana slid an arm around Justin's waist. He was practically bouncing with impatience, wasn't he? It was kind of cute.

Levy and Remy were the first to leave, followed closely by Jana and Justin. The brother and sister waved and were gone, heading in the opposite direction, towards Green territory. That was strange...though now that Justin thought about it, Remy was staying everywhere but home. Perhaps she and her father got into a fight or something.

"That went well," Justin told Jana as his arm went around her shoulder. "Ready to head back to my place, babe? I've been really, really missing you in my bed.."

"That's all, huh?" Jana said dryly, pinching his chin firmly to yank on the skin. "You sure know how to be a romantic, you know that?" she teased with a smirk.

"You usually tell me to not be romantic when I'm about to fuck you, Jana." Justin took her wrist and pulled her hand away from his chin. He was starting to get a bit scruffy but he hadn't really shaved in a few days. "But seriously..I did miss you. I feel a lot more better when it's you. Not another girl."

"I missed you too," Jana smiled easily. "But you were looking like a squirrel on caffeine, buddy. I had to do something so you weren't clawing your skin off." And a little less kindly, to get out of her hair. Justin meant well, but he was like a doting mother hen when something happened to her...and that drove her up the goddamn wall when someone buzzed around her like she couldn't do anything herself.

There was a reason she came not wearing very much anyway...

"I wasn't that bad..." Justin told her, scratching the back of his head. Well, should he have not been worried? That felt strange, considering the fact that usually he never worried for anyone but himself. He really liked Jana, and for her to reject his concern about her..it was a bit frustrating to say the least. Though he couldn't bring himself to not worry about her.

Eventually they got back to his place, and he opened the door to his apartment. It was still a mess from the night before...he just hoped to God Remy's scent was no longer in his bed, but considering she had spent almost every day over here...

Like Jana would care either way as she headed inside to glance around. Yep, he never did clean up...it was kinda hot, not that she knew why. Some things, you just didn't question.

"Now come here..." Jana purred, curling her finger as she headed toward the bed, her shoes already getting kicked off. "You and I are not getting up until dinner."

Justin gave her a smile, though he pulled off his shirt before following her to bed. Fuck, she was sexy. He was already hard and she hadn't even touched him yet. It was the anticipation...the wonderful knowledge that he would soon be balls deep inside of her, looking into those sexy eyes and..fuck. He was gone.

He pushed Jana down onto the bed rather unceremoniously, and then immediately climbed on top of her. He kissed her rather desperately as one of his hands trailed along her breast, down to her stomach, and then in between her legs. "Jana.." He growled into her ear before nibbling her earlobe. Fuck, he wanted her.

Woo, talk about eager! Jana grinned hungrily at that, arms slipping around his neck with a pleased little mewl, tongue flicking along her lips as her back arched. "Nn...they're just clothes..." she whined impatiently. "Come on...take them off and fuck me..." And just like that, her switch had been flipped. There was something kind of hot about smelling Remy in his bed, too...she had a feeling that deep down, she was just a trashy Red girl, and not a lot was going to change that.

It had been way too long for her.

Justin's hand moved underneath her skirt as he grabbed one of those soft, luscious cheeks of hers. Fuck, he loved that ass of hers. Though he sensed her urgency. So hot...she definitely wanted his cock. He moved both of his hands down and then pulled her underwear off. Her arousal smelled so good, and as soon as he got those cute panties off, his hand went to his pants and he undid them. He wasn't wearing anything underneath since he had ran out of here in a rush. So the minute his throbbing cock was revealed, she'd barely see it before he pulled her skirt up and rammed it into her tight, wet tunnel. "Fuck!" He growled, savoring the feeling for just a moment before starting to move his hips slowly at first.

She squealed eagerly, toes curling as she locked her legs around his hips. Her shirt was tossed aside with a hungry moan, hands running up his chest before she gripped his shoulders and shoved him down to kiss him roughly, her teeth biting his bottom lip before her tongue sunk inside her mouth. Mm, that was better...so much better. She squirmed happily on his fat cock, rolling her hips for him.

Justin groaned into the kiss, not minding one bit at how forceful and needy she was being. His eyes stared into her hers as his pace began to pick up. Fuck, the way she was moving her hips, he had to pick up the pace. His tongue slid along her as one of his hands reached up and grabbed one of those large, juicy tits. His thumb started flicking at her had nipple as he slammed into her over and over while their tongues wrestled in each others mouth. Oh god, this was so good. Jana was much more energetic than Remy or any girl he had slept with.

"Mnm!" She whimpered against his hand, parting her lips to breathe as she tightened her legs around his bucking hips, urging him on. Eager wasn't even close to what he was doing to her now! Her soaked pussy sheathed his cock like a hard grip, every full penetration making her shiver with joy. Rough hands, she loved that...her other tit bounced hungrily with their pace while her nails sunk into the back of his neck in satisfaction.

She had missed this, a lot.

Back
Top Bottom