Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Justin admittedly gave Emma the once over, but his eyes pulled away when he realized what he was doing. He had never really looked at Emma that way before, but she was sexy in a way he normally didn't get to enjoy. Big muscular types like her and Catalina, before he would have never had a chance with them, but now...

Fuck, he really needed to control his thoughts better around girls. He shifted uncomfortable and glared out the window. Why did they always have to tease him? If Sejae and Kitten weren't missing, he would have definitely passed on this trip.

"Oh, guess Justin is off limits considering he's your ex, huh? That's sad, he's cute when he's flustered and pretending to be all big and bad. But deep down he's the same Justin. Hitting the gym doesn't change anyone's personality overnight, you know." Catalina casually stated, knowing full well she'd probably piss them both off. Whatever, they were stuck on a bus for another half hour or so, they might as well talk about stuff.

"Tch," Emma sighed in irritation, shifting his feet of Dujae's chair as Jana blinked in surprise, frowning in irritation as Emma moved forward to their unwilling party, hands on her hips as she leaned down to examine him as she pursed her lips in thought, before smirking.

"So?" she stated plainly. "You gonna just let me tell everyone you're some limp-dicked little twat; or are you going to take me up on my offer?" Maybe he had the personality of a wet stump, maybe not, Emma's interactions with him were limited. But Jana obviously had a lot of faith in him, for reasons she had yet to figure out. He wasn't bad looking, though, not at all...she'd guess that he was needy and emotional. It was cute, Cat told her that he used to be some scrawny little twig until Jana's mum ripped him open and built him back up.

Either way, they weren't going to get anywhere if he didn't develop some thicker skin.

Jana was quiet, mostly because it wasn't her place to say anything, but she was quietly fuming. Justin had came a long way from when they were first together, and yes, she did get protective of him when they thought he was still the same guy. He really wasn't, but he was his own guy and he had his own problems to handle. But if Emma did anything he didn't like, she'd cut her throat.

...Probably not literally, but maybe.

Justin's eyebrows furrowed in frustration at Catalina and Emma's words. Although Emma was directly challenging him now. He was used to women being bitches, Remy and Angel were also red girls like Cat and Emma. Still, he knew them better and knew that whatever he said, he wouldn't get the ever living crap kicked out of him. Maybe a slap at the most. But now two giant amazons were taunting him, and he didn't like fighting girls for a shit reason like a disagreement.

"What the fuck is this? So if I take you up on your offer, than I'm just the same old shitty Justin and if I don't, I have a limp dick? Don't you two have something better to do than torture people with your big mouths?" He growled in irritation. Damned if he did, damned if he didn't. But he wouldn't just sit there and take this in silence, that was for sure.

"So he does have a little fight in him, I was sure Jana's mom beat that shit out of you." Catalina said with a laugh. "Come on, don't be such a pussy, Justin. What's it matter if you're the same guy or not from before? Why do you care what we think?"

"Because I'm not," Justin said flatly. "And I don't give a shit what you two think, but I'm not going to just let you say whatever you want about me, either." There was only one person here who's opinion mattered to him. Maybe he was just showing off for her.

"Hm," Emma said, eying him over again thoughtfully, before flicking her tongue with a smirk. "I get it," she said easily. The poor guy was still fawning over Jana, wasn't he? What a shitty way to have a field trip, being around your ex-girlfriend that you still wanted to bend over as she leaned closer, arms on the armrest of his chair. There was no such thing as personal space, her eyes were hungry behind her glasses, playful almost as her voice settled into a husky whisper. Up close, he was even more attractive...Emma was starting to see why Jana dropped her panties so easy for him, even when he was a scrawny bitch.

"You need to get that dream out of your head, boy," she said, so the others couldn't hear. "You got a girl wanting to ride you like a horse, and you're still staring at her...does it look like I'm asking for a relationship?"

The way she stared at him made his dick throb, to be honest. He may have still wanted Jana, but he wasn't immune to fuck eyes. Emma had really good ones, he never noticed until now. In fact, he didn't think she even noticed him until now. Why? Was this some kind of trap?

He needed to get that dream out of his head...like he hadn't wished he could stop dreaming about her. He tried doing everything, and he just couldn't. Jana was perfect, and he fucked it up by being a dick. What kind of closure was that?

"No," He answered, his voice low. "But I don't see how you spitting brimstone at me is going to make my dick hard." It already was, he was lying. But he couldn't help but be cautious. These were Jana's friends. Sort of.

"Hm, really?" Emma smirked, letting her fingers dip between his legs. "I think you're a dirty fucking liar, because you like rough women," she purred. "And don't gimme bullshit about Jana not being some rough bitch from Red, because she could kick all of our asses, and that's what turns you on, doesn't it?"

Filthy bastard, but he could at least be honest with himself.

Justin grunted when she felt her fingers rub against his erection that was starting to press painfully against his zipper. Fuck, was she really going to do this here? And did she really have to remind him of how fucking sexy Jana was when she beat the shit out of people?

"Fine, you've made your point. What are we supposed to do about it here?" He whispered to her, his eyes trailing down to her generous cleavage. He might as well enjoy the view while she stood over him.

"We're not going to do it right here," she smirked. "Unless you want to, c'mon...we'll take the back," she said casually. "Maybe you'll cool off a little when you busted a nut in a girl, mm?" she said, sliding up easily to head in the back. "Not like there's much else to do in this fucking traffic anyway." It'd give her something to do and make everyone less irritable, what was the downside?

Justin watched her head towards the back of the bus, and for a moment, he hesitated just to look at Jana. Maybe he had came here to be alone with her, with Eva not around. He wasn't sure, but something told him that whatever he thought would happen between them wouldn't actually happen, and he'd be stupid to just decline Emma's advances when she clearly turned him on this much. It wasn't Jana, but it was close, and he was frustrated...and curious. What exactly was that woman feel like? How experienced was she? He had never seen her with another guy.

He slid up and ignored Catalina's assuming grin. "Ooh, don't kill him, Emma! He looks all fragile." She called out while Justin followed her to the back.

"Are..are they going to fight? I didn't mean to make anyone angry..." Sophie whispered to Mifune. All this because Justin stood up for her, she felt bad.

Mifune sighed faintly, hand in Sophie's hair to shake her head. "No, they're not going to fight," Mifune said dryly. "They're going to talk things over with their pants around their ankles."

"It's what adults do," Dujae replied casually. "Bury your problems away in complicated emotions and sex."

Jana was more than a little confused as to why Justin was looking at her, but she had a few reasons on why and was somewhat glad that he decided to go to Emma. She rubbed her forehead with a light sigh. Nothing ever came real easy, did it?
--

"You could stop being so grumpy about it, you know," Emma replied flatly, shutting the door behind them. It wasn't exactly the greatest place to have sex, but they could make it work with some effort and imagination, it was really just a bunch of beds crammed into cubbies, but they had plenty of standing and laying space. Good for all of that fuzzy emotional shit he probably wanted.

Justin let her close the door, but as soon as she turned around, he leaned over her, resting his arm just above her head. He was undressing her with his eyes, but there was still a look of suspicion in his eyes. "I'll stop being grumpy when you tell me what this is really about." He said in a low, raspy voice. "You really just want to ride my cock, or was this some kind of test that I failed?" He was about two or three inches taller than her, which he wasn't used to honestly. Their lips were just inches away from each other, and he didn't even have to lean down.

"Mm, look at you," Emma purred in amusement, eyes fluttering as if she had been charmed by his boisterous behavior. "Dunno what kind of conceited bitches you been sticking that package into, but you look like you need to get laid, boy," she smirked, hands behind her back as she rested against the door. "No strings, no issues, no knife in the back, just sex...I'll even let you cuddle with me if you behave like a good little boy, you look cute enough to snuggle into a pair of tits."

Oh, if he thought he had any control, she was going to love forcing that out of him...

He didn't believe her, but that didn't seem to matter at this point. He had already followed her back here, everyone fucking knew why. He might as well enjoy himself, shouldn't he? "Don't worry about the cuddling part." He said with a smirk as his other hand reached out and to grope one of her large breasts. He quickly found her nipple and tugged. "You should worry about the sex part. How rough do you like it? Because I only fuck bitches who like it rough..."

"Mm, really..." Emma purred, leaning forward against his hand as her lips brushed against his faintly, her arms shifting away from her back. "I think you took my line, bitch," she said, gripping his groin as hard as she could with a hungry little smirk. "Mmn, I like a boy with some fight in him...you're going to make this fun for me, aren't you?" Ooh, she liked that confidence. The way he was so bold to grip and tug on her throbbing nipples.

She was going to fuck that right out of him.

"Fuck!" Justin hissed in response as his hand pulled away from her tit to her wrist. "That's my cock in your hands, not a fucking stress ball! Loosen your grip, woman!" A catch, he knew there was a goddamn catch to this. She either didn't know her strength or she wanted to hurt him. What was it with chicks always trying to burn or crush his dick?!

"Likewise," Emma purred, arms slipping around his neck to tug him down for a rough kiss, her tongue didn't hesitate in sinking into his mouth, nor did her fingers stop in gripping his hair. She'd show him what it meant to have a woman in control, because god knows he couldn't handle a fucking erection on his own.

Justin didn't want to like Emma being so rough, but unfortunately, the throbbing of his erection made him like it. He thought Jana was the only girl who could make him enjoy not being in control, but apparently not. He didn't want her to rip his dick off, so he just went with it, letting himself enjoy the taste of her tongue. His hand moved to grope her again, but this time it was much softer and he didn't go for her nipple. He just wanted to feel those soft tits again...

She broke the kiss with a faint smirk, letting her tongue flick over his lips as she regarded him. "Mm, you're a grabby little boy, aren't you?" she purred. "Well? Do you want to see my tits?" She wasn't stacked like Jana, but she was pretty proud of her pair considering how much muscle she had. Hm, she was actually kind of surprised that Justin was getting turned on, not a lot of boys found her appealing.

Justin sighed a little as he slipped his hand away from her breast. He knew she wouldn't give a shit that he didn't like being called a little boy. There was nothing little about him, but he supposed being her size, she'd be used to treating most boys like they were the gum under her shoe.

"I'd love to." He said as he sat down on one of the cots. Whatever, if she wanted to be in control like this, he'd let her.

"Hm, good, you have manners," Emma purred, tugging off her tanktop and bra in one smooth motion. Seeing her topless probably raised a number of questions, she was lean and fit, the muscle was almost sculpted. Muay-Thai would do that to anyone, but her body was littered with small little scars that seemed to have no real pattern or reasoning. Most importantly, her breasts were full and heavy, but seemed smaller compared to Jana's own due to the way Emma was shaped.

But she didn't stop there, she leaned forward a little with a playful little lick of her lips and unfastened her pants, letting her hips shift occasionally to send them down with her panties to show off her toned legs and trimmed bush, her tits giving a tantalizing little jiggle.

"You next," she said easily.

She'd have to admit, she was a little more wet for this than she thought.

Scars were usually common place in Turuga, but Justin had to wonder how she got so many of them, to be honest. His curiosity was short lived, however, when his eyes focused on her large breasts. Her frame didn't fool him, really. They were just as big as Jana's and now that he could see them, it only confirmed what he knew when he touched them. He had always like breasts, and it had been a while since he had been with a woman who was as large as Jana.

Damn it, he really needed to get Jana out of his head. It wasn't healthy to keep comparing her to all the girls he slept with.

Her standing there in just her panties sort of made him hesitate, although he wasn't quite sure why. She was ripped like some sort of amazonian goddess, it made him second guess his own physique, but he took off his sweatshirt regardless and then his jeans. The clothes he wore did him no justice, since they hid his extremely cut body. Washboard abs was an understatement, and while he had his own scars here and there, they weren't as dramatic as Emma's.

Next came his pants, which were tricky to get off considering his thick seven inches was getting in the way of his zipper. They came off nonetheless, and he let them drop to his ankles before he adjusted himself comfortably in his boxers.

"Not very often I have to compare the size of my muscles to the girl I'm about to fuck." He said playfully with a grin.

He had filled out well, hadn't he? She regarded him up and down, letting her finger press against the tip of his stiff dick with an easy smirk. "Well, look at you..." she purred huskily, arousal clear on her face. "You're a handsome little bastard underneath those clothes..." Very handsome, even if he did have a shit personality...very handsome. She could see why Jana had such conflicting thoughts now, sometimes the pussy had a better idea than the brain, didn't it?

She curled her fingers around the tip, sinking her hand down slowly as she leaned closer. "Poor baby, all built up from staring at your little fantasy girl, once I'm done, I'll be your new fantasy."

"I hope so," Justin grunted as his hips bucked slightly, pressing his cock further into her hand. God, he hoped so. He was really tired of thinking about her. With Eva not around, he thought about making a move on her, but that would have been really scummy. He didn't want Jana to think he was still a scum bag, not when she thought so highly of him now.

"Have some faith," Emma purred, stroking his cock slowly as she sunk down to her knees to kiss the tip, letting her tongue drag over the fat knob. Jana was clearly missing out here, wasn't she? She couldn't resist nuzzling the base of his cock, letting her tongue trail along the shaft absently as she peppered kisses down to his testicles, letting her tongue drag over the sack. She'd spoil this boy so he could relax for a damn change.

Justin wanted to...Oh God, he wanted to have faith. Especially when she was stroking and licking his thick, throbbing shaft like that. He inhaled sharply at the touch of her tongue and bucked his hips forward a little, but stopped himself. He didn't want to provoke her again, since it was clear who was leading this dance. He wasn't going to complain, especially when she decided to give his balls some love too. It nearly caught him off guard, honestly. It has been a while since anyone had ever done that, and it made his entire body shiver. She was really, really good at this...

Back
Top Bottom