Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Their room had a much more feminine scent than he would remember, much like the way her office smelled when she still lived at the school. It was immaculate, much more so than the rest of the house. The bed looked like no one had slept in it for days, however.

"Would you like a bath? It might help your soreness..." Mei told him as she gestured toward the master bathroom. This was...nice. It finally felt like home.

"As long as I don't have to get needles jabbed in me and wear a medical gown, I can do whatever the hell you want me to do," he sighed. That bed looked hot. Could you have sex with the idea of a bed? He felt like you could if you believed hard enough. More to the point, it was...nice to see her, finally get to look at her. She was getting a little round in the center, wasn't she?

Mei frowned a little at that, mainly because she wanted to...do something nice. For him. After everything he has been through, she was sure he needed something to do while he rested. She noticed his eyes staring at her belly, which admittedly made her slightly self conscious. He was only noticing it now, though...so that was good. Right?

"This is...strange. I don't know what to do." She admitted with a bit of a laugh. "It's been so long. I fantasized s a lot about what I would do when you came home. Now I can't decide what to do first."

"Yeah?" Komoku smiled. "...I'm not really sure what I thought about, to be honest," he murmured, hands running through his hair with a faint sigh. "...Mei, I'm sorry," he said sincerely. "For everything, about my Dad. I don't like him, and I probably never will...but I was a jackass," he grumbled. "When I shouldn't have been."

Mei smiled back at him, reaching up to caress his cheek as she stared into his eyes. "I forgave you. I probably should have used less harsher words, since I couldn't possibly know how you were feeling, but I had lost my patience. And for my part in that argument, I apologize."

"...Yeah," Komoku sighed after a moment, glancing down at her as his hands settled on her stomach curiously. It was...really weird to think he'd be a father soon, honestly. He wasn't quite sure how to wrap his head around it. "Let's get a bath," Komoku decided, his energy restored with a lazy grin. "Been a while since I've seen you naked, we need to fix that."

Mei couldn't help but laugh at his request. It was so...him and she was glad that he was still himself after all that he had been through. "Fine, but you still have to take it easy." She told him as she started unbuttoning her top. She knew that no matter what, he'd still find her beautiful, so she had nothing to be self conscious about.

The first thing that he would notice was how she was practically busting out of her bra. She had just bought new ones too, she couldn't keep up with how fast they were growing. Then of course, aft her shirt was all the way unbuttoned, he'd see her impressive bump, with her navel cutely protruding a tad from the rest of her. Then she slipped off her skirt, leaving her just in her underwear. She still liked to wear her garter belt and stockings, and her bra and panties were familiarly lacy and provocative as usual.

"Whoa," Komoku grinned, his hands immediately going for his breasts with a gentle squeeze. "Jesus, Mei...does Jana know you took her boobs?" he said, letting his eyes wander down happily. Well, she had definitely gotten prettier, hadn't she? He could stare at her like this all day and be happy, but what fun was that?

Mei groaned softly when he groped her, partly because she was so sensitive and also because it had been a while since she felt him touch her. She could feel herself blushing at his words, but she only smiled at him. "She wouldn't leave them alone while she was here, so yes." She said simply. Jana was...Jana and of course she was the one who teased her the most about her breasts literally doubling in size in what seemed like overnight.

"I'm missing everything fun, is that what you're saying?" he said dryly, more than happy to pluck her bra off to let them hang. She looked beautiful, honestly...he liked running his hands over her stomach. He wasn't quite sure why, either...maybe because she was pregnant and it was his kid? He didn't like to think too deep on it, but seeing her bare skin was enough to give him the energy to do this. God, he had gotten so lucky...all he wanted to do was kiss every inch of her and never stop.

"Maybe," Mei said passively as she let her bra slip from her shoulders. Her nipples were already hard, much harder than he would have ever remembered them being due to the changes in her breasts. She was so sensitive, that just feeling his eyes on them made them throb. Maybe it was her imagination. "Not that you'd be able to join in on us if we were doing anything fun. Eva gets jealous enough with just me around, I don't think she'd appreciate you."

"That's such a bullshit answer," Komoku smirked, letting his fingers lazily slip up to her nipples to squeeze them between his fingers and tug forward. "Because I know you," he purred hungrily, eyes burning with need. "I know you'd sooner be frustrated than do anything without me, Mei."

She cried out softly at his tugging. It was the first time in a long time she had been touched, and it was almost painful. Even if it was, it was incredibly arousing and she was also beginning to feel that burning need. Her hand reached out to find his erection, and she grasped it firmly. "You're right," She breathed heavily with a smirk. "I just wanted to tease you, because I know how you get."

"Uh huh," Komoku growled eagerly, shifting closer for his hand as he let his hands roam up her shoulders to her neck, tugging her closer to kiss her hungrily. He didn't know if they were going to have much foreplay in the bath, but right now...he really didn't care. He just wanted to savor the feeling of her again.

Mei moaned into the kiss, her tongue eager to feel his once more in such a fit of passion. She already felt like she was lost, and she would have it no other way. She slipped her hand into the waistband of his pants and found his cock again, and she ran her fingers along it teasingly. She wanted it, she needed it...it wasn't long before she grasped it again and began to masturbate him while they kissed passionately. She forgot that they were in here to take a bath, honestly. All she wanted was one thing. She broke the kiss and looked at him, the need apparent in her eyes. "Fuck me, Komoku..."

"Gladly," he groaned eagerly, already squirming out of his pants to let his cock eagerly bounce out as he looked her over with a hot breath, attacking her neck eagerly as his hands slid along her hips. "Uh..." he mumbled faintly, his cock pressed against her swelling belly. "How exactly..."

Okay, he didn't want to admit that he was a little ignorant when it came to...you know, having sex with pregnant women. Did they just...do the same thing, or?

Mei blushed a little at the question, because she hadn't really thought about it before. "Is it in the way?" She asked shyly, her eyes shifting away. "If it's not, I think it's okay to do it any way, as long as you aren't laying on me or something."

She didn't even think about that, now she was over thinking it, probably. But it didn't ruin her mood, she still wanted him to fuck her. Even if it didn't quite feel the same...

"What? No," Komoku said easily, hand on her stomach. "I think it looks fucking beautiful, but uh...you know, I don't...want to hurt you, or anything," he admitted faintly. "I mean, can I still go...hard?" he asked, as shy as Komoku could possibly sound.

"I think so.." Mei said shyly as she placed her hand on his. "If it hurts, I'll let you know. I think it should be fine, but it's been a while since we've done things...so I can't say for sure." She smiled sheepishly. It made her feel better that he...liked it. She didn't expect him to, but it felt nice to know that he did.

"Sure," he breathed, nudging her towards the bath as he started to run the water, not that it stopped him at all from giving her another hungry kiss as he hoisted her against the lip of the tub. Yeah, he could probably do this, but damn if his muscles weren't sore as hell.

Mei was happy to recieve another kiss, and she returned it just as eagerly. She could tell it wasn't as easy to lift her now, not because of her belly, but because he had just gotten out of recovery. She didn't say anything, not because she didn't care, but because he wouldn't listen to her even if she did. He needed this, and so did she.

He shifted her hips forward a little closer, careful about her stomach as he slowly and almost impatiently slid his cock in with a hungry exhale. She was so perfectly, wonderfully Mei and it was all he needed to start working his hips into her with a quick grunt. Soreness be damned, this was going to ache in every single good way he could think of.

She hadn't realized how wet she was until his cock slid in between her lips and sunk deep inside of her swollen folds. She sucked in a deep breath, surprised at how sensitive she had been down there too. Maybe it was just because it had been a while, and she wasn't someone that liked masturbating, but it felt much more intense than she remembered. Every time he moved his hips, she felt like she was going to scream. She didn't, but it wasn't long before she started moaning for him to show her appreciation and how much she missed his cock. The wetness only increased, and it was much more generous than before. She almost felt embarrassed. Almost.

Komoku didn't care, which was evident by the way was hips were starting to move with a hungry groan, his balls smacking wetly against her soaked pussy. Fuck, he missed her...he missed feeling her. And he almost missed turning off the water before it ran over the tub with his fumbling hand. He wanted more, he wanted more in ways that he didn't know if he could actually keep with this time.

"F...fuck..." Mei cursed softly as their bodies smacked together. This felt way better than she thought, it didn't hurt at all, at least not in this position. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him against her breasts. "I want to feel you suck on them," She begged. "They've been aching all this time, I want to feel your lips on them, Komoku..."

Back
Top Bottom