Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"So how is he going to do his fight tomorrow?" Sophie asked Mei, ignoring Mifune's gesture. She knew he was only trying to do what was best, but still.

"Oh...well given the fact that the arena is just about destroyed and we have multiple injured people...I was just going to postpone that matches until next week." Mei explained as she rubbed the back of Komoku's hand.

"See?" Mifune said easily. "You'll be able to watch the rest of the matches, Sophie. So stop whining," he chuckled. "Everything worked out." And anything to get away from that awkward conversation they had...

"Yeah, Komoku getting beaten up totally worked out." Sophie said with a smile before she realized what he had just said. "Wait, I don't whine! I wasn't whining! We seriously could have stayed another hour!"

"No, we couldn't have," Mifune said dryly. "Because the Manager has been texting me for the past hour, wandering where we are. And I can only tell him so many excuses before he starts calling other people to keep an eye on you," he said.

"Being a popstar sucks sometimes, huh?" Komoku grinned lazily.

"Almost all the time. The only thing that makes my job worth it are the fans. Because my manager and my bodyguard are two BIG MEANIES." He wanted whining? She'd give him whining. That was whining. "It's been a lovely day. Feel better soon, Komoku. I have a pestering manager to get back to." Sophie smiled at them both before she turned her back and stormed out.

"...Being a bodyguard doesn't seem to be the greatest job either, it seems." Mei commented after watching Sophie leave.

"Hah," Mifune snorted, turning to follow after her with a faint grumble of annoyance.

Komoku waited until they were gone before he grinned, glancing at her. "They totally want to fuck each other, don't they?"

"Komoku!" Mei hissed as she glanced back a the door. She never thought about that...did they like each other? "I...I don't know. I don't want to think about my cousin like that!"

"Oh come on," Komoku snorted. "You seriously can't tell? I bet they do. I bet your cousin totally wants to make her sing," he grinned. "Besides, butt like that? I'd follow her everywhere too."

"You're the worst." Mei growled as she folded her arms and huffed in her seat. What was wrong with her butt? She had a great butt! There was absolutely nothing wrong with her butt! And seriously, she did not want to think about what Mifune wanted to do to any girl.

"Ooh, I get it," Komoku smirked. "You're jealous of her butt, huh? Well, you shouldn't feel too bad. Your butt is my favorite, it's got this perfect shape...and when you squeeze it?" he sighed. "It's just the perfect kind of soft, but then you feel the muscle underneath and oooh...perfection."

"I was thinking about giving you what you asked me to earlier, but it looks like you're too hurt. Oh well." Mei said apologetically as she watched Kitten and Masami's fight come to an end. Another ring out..Kitten sure had a nasty uppercut. Good thing she didn't wear cuffs anymore...

"...Your butt isn't better than hers anyway," he sniffed. Jerk girlfriend. Why did he always have to get rock solid for the frigid ones?

"Oh yeah? Well...well..." Mei tried to find the words but she couldn't. She couldn't actually think of anyone who had a better anything than Komoku. "Well Dujae and Sejae are much nicer to their girlfriends than you are. So there!"

"Uh huh," Komoku smirked. "Guess I'll spit in the next lunch that I so lovingly make for you, so you remember to eat, Miss Commander of DC." She was awful at insults, just terrible. Thank god she was a rich girl, if words were a weapon, she'd have a unsharp spoon.

"Whatever, not like we haven't swapped spit before." She muttered, though she couldn't help but feel just a little creeped out over it. Finally the last match was happening. Leonardo and another newcomer named Luce? She looked kind of mean...and Mei couldn't even remember seeing her around before. Strange.

"Right," Komoku chuckled, glancing up at the TV. "Leo actually made it this far?" Komoku said curiously, brow raised. Who was that girl, anyway? She looked rough and serious, at least...he was fairly certain that was a girl.

"Well..he's not bad." Mei said, thankful for the subject change. "It's just...his element is gross, so...I tended to not watch any of his fights thus far." Especially when he liked to use his own blood. It was so messy.

"Oh yeah," Komoku grimaced. "I forgot about that part, whose the girl?" She looked like a decent fighter, definitely a street fighter. No real sense of unified technique to her movements. But that didn't stop him, for instance.

"Don't know." Mei admitted. "Seen a few of her fights..she makes quick work of people. Haven't really seen what she can do yet. Same goes for the girl that won by forfeit earlier." Honestly it made her uneasy. New faces meant she didn't know what their intentions were, and that made her uneasy.

"Maybe run a check on their names?" Komoku offered, poking her in the side with a smirk. "You got that look on your face, babe." The 'I need to triple check everything until I know every little detail' face. Sometimes, he wondered if she'd do that even if she wasn't DC leader.

"I will. I'll ask either Kokoro or Adam to help me get some data on them. Assuming if any exists at all." The fact that she never seen these two said a lot, not that she knew everyone in Turuga. But they didn't look...that much older than the rest of them. She should at least be familiar with the faces.

"And you'll let someone else look into it," Komoku said dryly. "Right?"

Mei sighed a bit before nodding slowly. "Right..." She muttered. He was right...unfortunately. When her eyes moved back to the screen though, her face went as white as a sheet. Even though she had taken her eyes off the screen for only a minute...the fight was over already and the scene was indescribable.

Komoku glanced up to the screen and grimaced. "This is why blood is a bad talent in excess." Luce didn't even look like she had broken a sweat, but Leo was fucking bleeding everywhere. "For fucks sake, no wonder that kid can't land a date, he's about as subtle as a dirty glory hole."

"I just can't watch this." Mei muttered as she glanced away from the TV. Not only did they need to rebuild the arena..they needed a crew to clean the blood from the walls. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom