Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

The more Jana worked at her pussy, the more Mei shoved her face deep into her folds to muffle her mouths as her tongue worked across her slit. She licked above and below her fingers, her other hand holding one of Jana's legs open for her. God, Jana's tongue just felt so good..her legs were going numb!

"Nnn!" Jana mewled eagerly, toes curling as she nuzzled against Mei's wet pussy, tongue flicking rapidly over her slit with hot pants. "M...Mei..." she whimpered. Fuck, she didn't care if it was too soon, she wanted it. God, she wanted that silk tongue to make her cum!

Mei was having a hard time concentrating, but she could feel that Jana was coming close. She could see the signs, because they were similar to her own. And the way her legs were feeling, and the pressure between her legs throbbing..she was going to cum too. But she couldn't let up, she wanted Jana to cum more than she wanted to. She suckled gently on Jana's clit, her fingers rubbing specifically on Jana's g spot now, hitting it again and again. She wanted to know what it was like to make Jana cum...

Jana's tongue never stopped, even though it got a lot more erratic as her hips rolled and bucked to Mei's fingers, she gripped her perfect ass tightly. Letting out a long, drawn out squeal inside her clenching cunt as she came. God, did she cum, her entire body rocked forward as a long, heavy spray of juices shot into the air, soaked up by her blanket and staining her carpet as her entire body shook, but her mouth never stopped.

Seeing Jana cum was..really, really hot. It was enough to make her legs tremble as she cried out when her powerful orgasm hit her as well. If Jana didn't catch her juices with her mouth, it would have been all over her face. Mei nuzzled into Jana's thigh until she felt her orgasm subside. "..Wow." She gasped in surprise. She didn't think it would feel that good.

Jana lapped up everything as her legs slumped back with a heavy pant, licking her lips as she stared up at the ceiling. She started giggling, not that she quite knew why.

"God, Mei..." she giggled. "I came everywhere!" Oh god, she couldn't feel her legs!

"You did..you got some on my carpet..but that's alright." Mei said as she moved back over Jana so that she face her while she laid down. "You came so hard because you felt good, and I made you feel that good..so I'm happy."

"Mm..." Jana mumbled breathlessly, eyes half lidded. "I haven't came that hard in a really long time...I knew you had a tongue for pussy," she grinned drunkenly.

She wasn't quite sure what that meant, but it didn't matter. She laid there with Jana for a long while, thinking about what just happened. She liked it, but it almost felt like she had gotten something out of her system. She was more happy that she made Jana feel good than anything, instead of being happy that she could probably do this as many times as she wanted...so maybe it was just a one time thing, or maybe it was just something she needed every once in a while.

"Let's take a bath together, Jana." Mei said after a while as she rose up from the bed slowly, smiling down at her best friend.

"Don't have to tell me twice," Jana said with a faint smile, scooting up to take her hand. "C'mon, been wanting to sit in that palace since I saw it," she grinned, leading her toward the bathroom. She felt...better, a lot better. The stress had just melted away.

Mei was..strangely relaxed despite what she was about to do very soon. Meeting the Council had been something she was dreading for weeks, but now? Now she felt like she could do anything. Maybe it was because of her new style. Even though she was in her regular school uniform, she felt good. Well, it wasn't her regular school uniform, it was her new one. She was wearing a mini skirt that came just a little passed her mid thigh, and a short sleeved, button up blouse. She wasn't wearing her sweater either, despite it being a chilly day in Turuga. It was about time it started cooling down, it was the middle of October.

Once she got to the Council building, she pulled her glasses from her breast pocket and put them on, taking a deep breath. She could do this..she'd show them that she wasn't just some kid. She was capable of running the Disciplinary Committee, and she had the results in her messenger bag to prove her progress.

The Council building was a result of a lot of hand waving, a lot of ignorance...and a lot of money. It was situated northward in Central, and used to face the old DC building. It was a testament to just how much power they held over Turuga, and people just had to act like it wasn't the case. On the other hand, though...bureaucracy had it's own problems, and the Council usually got things done. It was a tall, jutted tower of steel and arrogance, the entire front was glass and cast an extremely professional and intimidating look. The men and women guarding the place were all professional, in crisp black suits...but tattoos peeked out of their necks. They didn't need to hide it, it was just to have a sense of business after all.

"Miss Wolfe," One of the Yakuza men mumbled when she neared the clear glass door. "They're expecting you, if you'd follow me, please?" Not that she had much to say in the matter, because the doors were already clicking open. And a very sharp, blue eyed woman glanced at Mei almost in unimpressed boredom. The building was streamlined, almost too streamlined. Every footstep echoed, and the only other person in the lobby appeared to be the frigid secretary and more Yakuza.

Mei didn't even know what the Yakuza was, so she nearly turned her nose up when she noticed the tattoos underneath the suits. Even the Council had thugs working underneath them, huh? It didn't matter, she followed them, ignoring the stare she immediately got from some woman. She didn't know why...but her hand was slowly inching to the hilt of her sword. It wasn't out of nervousness..just maybe the need to look more intimidating herself. Though her hand fell to the side when she was led to the room where two women and a man were convened. They...were even more intimidating than everyone she had seen in the lobby.

Well, if anything she was reminded that she was still a kid that had a long way to go. Didn't make her incompetent, though.

The elevator ride was a little tight and quiet, but they were treating her like she was a VIP of sorts as the man lead her down a carpeted floor. The atmosphere was far less frigid here, and more like a rich mansion. The air was warm, a grand piano was playing. All of the furniture looked like it cost a small salary to buy. Finally, they came across the Council. Two women, and one man.

"Ah, Mei," Caroline Kampf purred as she reclined back. A woman who looked about as much of a predator as Komoku did, wearing an expensive black blouse that seemed to have only one button around the midriff, exposing a vast view of creamy clevage and a toned stomach as she folded her slack clad leg over the other, her sharp heels giving her the look of a hungry business woman. "Glad you could join us, please...sit." she said, motioning to the nearby seat. "Would you like something to drink? Tea? Whiskey? Sake?"

"Easy," Shizuka smirked faintly. Unlike her other female companion, it could be said that the Lightning Shizuka was wearing little more than a bra and jeans to go with her extravagant fur coat. "Let's not assume she's a big girl until she proves that she is."

"I've heard enough to think so," Johnny F sniffed, head tilted to regard Mei. "But I guess it does need to be more formal, doesn't it?" He didn't know why they had to do this, Mei had beaten the crap out of her opposition. Isn't that how it worked in Turuga? Big dog howls first, everyone else howls later?

Other than the intimidating vibe they gave off...they weren't really what Mei was expecting. Though she did her best to be mindful of where her eyes went. She just thought that...well, at least she looked modest compared to the other two women. "I'm alright, thank you." Mei said, slightly bowing her head to them. She sat down after she pulled out her documents she had brought. Though her expression remained neutral. Smiles weren't her normal greeting method, she figured the bow was respectful enough.

"So," Mei tried her best to speak so they could all hear her. She couldn't be shy around them, a leader was not shy. "I'm sorry this meeting took so long, as you all know it's been a madhouse at Central lately..but things are just starting to simmer down."

"Yes, we heard," Johnny smirked. "First your entire building goes up in smoke due to a Nicholas Trevlyn and a Komoku Rokujo...-"

"Which, I find personally interesting that you have kept him around," Caroline smirked faintly, pouring herself a glass of wine. "Of course...we know the reason for that, now don't we, Mei?"

"Smart call, if you ask me," Shizuka mused. "Wild dogs need a home, or they just keep snapping at heels until they get put down. But it's a little more than that, now isn't it?"

Mei could feel the heat rushing to her cheeks, but her face remained composed. "My former partner and best friend told me he'd be useful, and he's proved himself to be. I..did consider locking him up, but we needed more people, and he was a good resource." The rest was history...after that she fell for him, but it really wasn't professional to talk about relationships, was it?

"And then this current situation," Johnny F mused. "And your friend...Jana, wasn't it? The red eyed girl? She was taken?" he said, swirling his cup of sake as Shizuka's expression darkened a fraction.

"Yes, a shame..." Caroline murmured. "But an important thing to bring up, Mei. Do you understand what it means to be the leader of the Disciplinary Committee?"

"To be perfectly honest, I'm still learning what this all means." Mei truthfully said as she folded her hands in her lap. "Protecting Jana and the rest of my students is just one part of what it means. I was very angry when I had learned she was taken, but I'm taking care of it and making sure the individuals involved in that situation are all captured and punished accordingly. However, from what I understand, that entire incident was small in the grand scheme of things. That group belongs to something called the Majestic 12..from what Nicholas Trevlyn has told me. Their target is ending DC..for good."

Shizuka glanced at Caroline and Johnny, after a moment of hesitation, they both nodded as Shizuka leaned forward a little. She seemed honest, and determined to make this work...so she'd give her a little test, of sorts. The world never worked like it was supposed to, or like people hoped. Maybe if Mei was smart enough to see that, she'd be worthwhile.

"We know who they are, and where they live," Shizuka murmured. "However, we can't give you that information. Do you know why?"

It took Mei a little bit to to process what they were telling her. Her eyebrow raised as she regarded all three of them, and she just sighed heavily. "That's...a little surprising. Not that you don't care, just the way you just came out and said it. Truth be told, I had a feeling you didn't...that's why the reconstruction of Central is going so slow....the funds to rebuild it are from charity, not you..." Mei had been thinking about this for a while, actually. If DC really was something that Turuga immediately needed, she would have gotten a lot more help.

"Well, that leaves me in a tight spot. I need you, but you don't need me. Before I try to convince you..have you three ever seen a Turuga without the Disciplinary Committee?"

"No," Johnny F said after a moment. "There are plenty who wouldn't mind it, as I'm sure you're aware." Shizuka tilted her head a moment, smirking.

"I would have been happy about it," Shizuka purred. "But I'm probably the sort of trash you're trying to stop, now aren't I?"

There was another minor twitch of annoyance on Mei's face, before she continued on with what she had to say. "Yes, I'm aware of the types of people who think we shouldn't exist. But if we didn't then that means you three would be responsible for not only the criminal adult scum, but the rambunctious, hormone driven teenagers that want to do what they want. I think that would be twice as much work, maybe even three times as much," Mei muttered as she played with the metal ring on her necklace. Just to keep her focused.

"If there are no rules, and no DC to enforce those rules...then all hell would break loose. Who cares, right? You adults can stop it without barely lifting a finger. But you can't be everywhere at once..and this would happen everywhere. Anytime. The collateral damage would be unnerving, and all of that would fall on your shoulders. Hell, if my boyfriend didn't have me keeping him in place, he'd probably blow up a building or two for kicks. And he'd just get a slap on his wrist...all minors do if I'm correct, according to Turugan law, depending on the circumstance. Do you really want to deal with all that..? I'm sure all the tourism this country gets...will cease to exist when someone gets hurt or worse just because of a bunch of kids slinging lava and lightning at each other. And lets not forget about the teenage gangs around red...they'd have no qualms about robbing a bunch of defenseless tourists."

The fact of the matter was...teenagers were unpredictable. Most adults wouldn't think about doing any of that stuff...it was honestly a small percentage, which were handled by the police. The children though? There was a much larger percentage of kids with nothing to lose and everything like street cred or popularity to gain.

"Ooh, she played at the worst weakness you two have, arrogance," Johnny F smirked, earning a glare that would cut people in half...but he seemed to ignore it in his minor victory. "She's right though, isn't she? We may not care, but keeping her around means we don't have to anyway?"

"I must admit, I wasn't expecting someone so put together," Caroline purred, ignoring Johnny being Johnny. "Especially after I heard you were recruiting from Red, quite heavily."

"We need people..there were volunteers that were at the ready. They are rowdy, but they mean well and have been trained properly. Though I can..see why you would think otherwise of me from the main place where my recruits come from. Even so...they're all doing wonderfully. They may lack tactical grace that most Blue students possess, and the level headed attitude that Green students have...but they do have one thing, which is raw talent. Jana is from red, and she's proved to be an invaluable asset to me since she joined..." Mei smirked a little, feeling a little sense of victory.

"Though honestly, if you know anything about my father you would have expected more of me."

Back
Top Bottom