Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1950's RP? (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColorMeHorror

Super-Earth
Rules
1. ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE 18+
2. I only write male/male relationships
3. I'm a bottom during sex, but don't expect me to act all "kawaii-desu" very often
4. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
5. I usually write 1-5 paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
6. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes

The small Midwestern town of South Vienna Downs is quaint and quiet. It's the late 1950's and the new decade is fast approaching, a wave of culture and civil rights is sweeping the nation and this small town is no exception. The town is bustling with people and bursting with opportunities, especially for a few young adults. Their lives are just starting, not long out of high school, and the smiles on their faces are bright.

As the world changes around them, will these boys be able to take on the challenges life throws at them. Discrimination, prejudice, and a fear of what people don't understand makes it difficult for many people. Some are all for integration, others are solidly against it. Many families are conflicted by different beliefs as the new generation is beginning to realize diversity isn't all that bad. Maybe being different is the new cool.

So, basically, my idea is for each of us to have two characters, if that's all right. I may be persuade to just have one, but I have two I REALLY want to play. Here are their profiles:

hattie_zps11c9df71.jpg

| ღ | Full Name | ღ |
Harley Clyde Abbot

| ღ | Nicknames | ღ |
Hattie

| ღ | Age | ღ |
Twenty One

| ღ | Orientation | ღ |
Homosexual

| ღ | Bunk | ღ |
Submissive

| ღ | Family | ღ |[/b]
None

| ღ | Hair Color | ღ |
Dark Brown/color]

| ღ | Eye Color | ღ |
Light Green

| ღ | Height | ღ |
5' 2''

| ღ | Weight | ღ |
110 lbs

| ღ | Ailments | ღ |
None

| ღ | Marks | ღ |
Pierced ear lobes

| ღ | About | ღ |
Born as a boy named Harley, Hattie has always felt different. He's short and thin a extremely effeminate. Despite the fact he loves things that are typically for girls, he doesn't mind being a boy. He's outspoken, outgoing, and never afraid to stand out in a generation that strives for normalcy. Despite being confident in himself, however, he tries not to be too open about his being gay and, for those who don't know him, he just let's them think he's a girl. No need to get sent to the hospital, right?

| ღ | Likes | ღ |
-Fashion
-Makeup
-Pinup
-Milkshakes
-Dancing

| ღ | Dislikes | ღ |
-Smoking
-Bullies
-Bigots
-Cold weather
-Stereotypes

| ღ | Fears | ღ |
-Getting beaten up
-Being completely alone

| ღ | Theme Song | ღ |
Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire

Demi Lovato - Believe In Me

| ღ | Other | ღ |
Hattie wants to be a pinup model. He also hangs out with a lot of the "greasers" and punk crowds.

Everett_zps3cb366ea.jpg

|ღ | Full Name | ღ |
Everett Wylie Fisher

| ღ | Nicknames | ღ |
Everett or Fisher

| ღ | Age | ღ |
Nineteen

| ღ | Orientation | ღ |
Homosexual, technically closeted

| ღ | Bunk | ღ |
Submissive

| ღ | Family | ღ |
Father, estranged mother

| ღ | Hair Color | ღ |
Sandy Blond

| ღ | Eye Color | ღ |[/b]
Light Blue

| ღ | Height | ღ |
5' 6''

| ღ | Weight | ღ |
130 lbs

| ღ | Marks | ღ |
Left earlobe pierced, but he tries to hide it

| ღ | About | ღ |
At first glance, Everett seems like your typical small town boy. A little short and very quiet, maybe, but nothing too strange. Under his shyness, however, he hides an immense passion for music and equality. He lives and breaths music and his only dream in life is to be able to share his talent with others. Unfortunately, his timidness keeps him from reaching out to many people and showing them who he truly is.

| ღ | Likes | ღ |
-Music
-Singing
-Quiet places
-Equality

| ღ | Dislikes | ღ |
-Racism
-Sour food
-Crowded places
-Coffee
-Sports[/color]

| ღ | Fears | ღ |[/b]
-Thunder storms
-Losing his voice

| ღ | Theme Song | ღ |
My Chemical Romance - Sing

| ღ | Other | ღ |
Everett does gigs every now and again, but keeps it fairly secret. His best friend is also an African American girl he grew up with.[/spolier]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom