Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Omni's RP Thread. MxF MxM + Much More

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's been so long since I was on Blue Moon that I forgot my old username and password...Lod Al Mighteh

Just the same I'm in need of a spark of creativity and am bored with the twisted perversion of my own mind, thus seeking the twisted perversion of other minds.

I'm a semi-literate to literate role player. I take that to mean at least one paragraph replies. I prefer to post more, but it's really about what I have to work with.

I expect you to have a decent grasp of English. I'm not going to cut your hand off for offending the grammar gods, but if reading replies gives me a headache I will have to shut it down. I certainly don't mind the occasionally typo though I might surreptitiously fix it while responding.

I do have a busy work and study life, but can generally get at least one reply in a day unless work projects come up. I prefer multiple replies a day for the benefit of a good rhythm.

I'm open to role play almost any character and/or orientation.
MxF MxM MxFuta FutaxFuta FxF Ect.
I can be either dominant or submissive, and have been told I'm good at both.
I don't really mind or care who is behind the other computer so long as they're courteous and entertaining.

F-list
Up above is my list of kinks. Additional information is listed of the F-lists Summary. It's still under construction and will undergo tweaking, but it outlines most of my interests.
I am flexible. I do not need to include things in every role play. Inform me of your interests or limits. I can be accommodating.

I like both lighter and darker role play's. I prefer a good measure of story to accompany the smut, at the very least something to keep it moving along without becoming mindless repetition.

I role play purely through eMail or Personal Messages on BlueMoon. They're the easiest to keep track of, quickest to respond to, and offer a very easy method of archiving.

When I get a chance I'll star throwing up some Plot concepts on the next post, but for now it's construction day and I have other things to attend to as well.

Hope to hear from some fascinating sheeples. Good Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom